PDA

View Full Version : I need your opinion....

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 02:52 PM
So a friend of mine thinks I hate black people because I have certain opinions about them and because I don't like going to black clubs.

Am I racist because I state my opinion about black people and of course other races (and even my own kind)?

Am I racist because I don't enjoy just going to a single race club?

I don't think I am because I have a lot friends that are different types of races. Everyone is going to have their own opinion about someone and I don't think that should make me or anyone a racist. The whole club thing blows my mind because I'd rather go to a diverse club rather than a single race club. It's just comfortable for me, but if someone invited me to a "black club", I'd still go. I have fun no matter what I do.

So tell me how am I racist? or tell me why I hate black people? because I sure don't get it....

:thinking:

ep9716
08-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Umm......Are U Racist? LOL...Umm Date A Black Guy...?

DieselNuts
08-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I dont think you are racist for that. I've got a buddy that is white/black and he was a bouncer at a black club. Something happened like he wouldnt let someone in or something. The person followed him like 35 miles back to his house to find out where he lived. A few days later, his suburban got stolen and was found burnt to a crisp. Because of that, he wont go back to a black club...

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I would date a black guy if I was interested in them, but I've never really been hid on by a black guy. I mean of course at the club, but that's the club. I hate it when guys hid on me at the club. I'm there to have fun not to hook up.

ep9716
08-01-2007, 02:56 PM
And Whats Wrong With The "Black Clubs"......Im Not A Big Fan Of "You Race Here Club" LOL

ep9716
08-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Wanna Have "Fun" With A Hispanic Guy?
LOL
Jk

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I dont think you are racist for that. I've got a buddy that is white/black and he was a bouncer at a black club. Something happened like he wouldnt let someone in or something. The person followed him like 35 miles back to his house to find out where he lived. A few days later, his suburban got stolen and was found burnt to a crisp. Because of that, he wont go back to a black club...

I mean it's not even about them doing something to me or my car. I just like going to diverse clubs b/c it's all types of music rather than hip hop.

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Wanna Have "Fun" With A Hispanic Guy?
LOL
Jk

I already had "fun" with a hispanic guy. LOL

Sammich
08-01-2007, 02:59 PM
I would date a black guy if I was interested in them, but I've never really been hid on by a black guy. I mean of course at the club, but that's the club. I hate it when guys hid on me at the club. I'm there to have fun not to hook up.

thats a lie....but to your question...you may have a stereotype about black people/men in general like my fiancee has about white people in general. you have to get to know them in order to find out they are not all like u think, doing that will broaden ur thoughts about them and being more selective of what u say about them or any race for that matter

troll
08-01-2007, 02:59 PM
im not going to go into details. answer is no

ep9716
08-01-2007, 03:00 PM
I already had "fun" with a hispanic guy. LOL

NICE................+1

thinkfast®
08-01-2007, 03:06 PM
WHATTA RACIST

ep9716
08-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Well Obliviously Your Friend Has Never Met A Racist.....And Its Very Apparent By The Way You Described Her.....

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 03:10 PM
black people dont like me......lol

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:13 PM
thats a lie....but to your question...you may have a stereotype about black people/men in general like my fiancee has about white people in general. you have to get to know them in order to find out they are not all like u think, doing that will broaden ur thoughts about them and being more selective of what u say about them or any race for that matter

that is probably true...
but i guess the reason why i never really give them a chance is b/c of the way they approach me; that's usually with no manners or it's at the club.
when i'm clubbing, i don't wanna be hid on. i'm there with my girls having fun not to meet a potential boyfriend.

i don't know..i thought i was pretty open minded about people...guess not.

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:15 PM
WHATTA RACIST

:tongue1: shut your pie hole. lol

PhAtBoYMr2
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
hahahahhaah

an asian person scared to go to a black club? where is your pride little laos girl

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:17 PM
hahahahhaah

an asian person scared to go to a black club? where is your pride little laos girl

I'm not afraid, trust me. I've been to Uranus plenty of times and 112 once before they closed.

And shush Mark, you like going to Sutra Lounge with me and that's a hispanic/white/asian club!!!

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM
asian people dont like me either.........probbly hispanics too

Sammich
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM
that is probably true...
but i guess the reason why i never really give them a chance is b/c of the way they approach me; that's usually with no manners or it's at the club.
when i'm clubbing, i don't wanna be hid on. i'm there with my girls having fun not to meet a potential boyfriend.

i don't know..i thought i was pretty open minded about people...guess not.

yea stereotypes kills your perspective on anything..i keep tellin da wifey bout that cuz not all white pple are the same. i'm aware of the ones that are just bout themselves...but when i thought white pple are mean to me..i actually sat back and watched how white pple act towards one another, they do the same exact thing, they talk behind each others back, so its not that all of them are racist, though some are, some are just grimy, backstabbing people. i know a few white pple that are nicer than some of the black pple i know and would give of themselves quicker than 'my people', feel me

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:22 PM
i see, i see.

ultm8mind
08-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Everyone has their own preferences, stick to what makes you comfortable.

Sammich
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
preferences in somethings are cool, but in race, if you keep a close mind it can hinder you

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM

Yeah, but I don't like being called a "racist" when I'm not and I definitely don't like when she goes around telling people I hate black people!!!

Sammich
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
get to know black people...go to the black club...just hope u dont go to the wrong club with the wrong black people there lol...ur lil one might come out lookin like swiss cheese

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I dont think that you are a racist. I think that you just need to be comfortable in the settings you choose to be in. Most of my friends are black but I am latina. They come to the latin club all the time with me and the one time that I went to Club Q with them...I was extremely quiet and unsure...Just cuz it wasnt what I was used to, yet when I went to MJQ a couple of weeks ago, it was predominantly black yet I felt perfectly fine...It jsut depends on what you are comfortable with.

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
get to know black people...go to the black club...just hope u dont go to the wrong club with the wrong black people there lol...ur lil one might come out lookin like swiss cheese

LOL I've been to Compound on Fridays, Uranus when it was open in Buckhead, 112 when it was open, and The Verve on Fridays. They were all fun. I had a blast there, but I have fun no matter where I go. That's because I was always wasted. Haha

tony
08-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Thats how people remain closed minded, sometimes you need to go outside of your comfort zone to be enlightened.. otherwise you'll never learn.

Glad I got in on this convo before it took a turn for the worse because I'm sure it will. What Dee has said.. it doesnt make you racist but phatboi hit it dead on, if you think one thing of ALL blacks then it is a stereotype and pretty ignorant.

I'm black myself and I don't like all black clubs or all black neighborhoods, but that is because of past experiences.. I prefer diversity. Would that make me racist against my own? Nope because I know not all act that way.. and that is the point I'm just trying to make, please do not think all of us act one way.

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I dont think that you are a racist. I think that you just need to be comfortable in the settings you choose to be in. Most of my friends are black but I am latina. They come to the latin club all the time with me and the one time that I went to Club Q with them...I was extremely quiet and unsure...Just cuz it wasnt what I was used to, yet when I went to MJQ a couple of weeks ago, it was predominantly black yet I felt perfectly fine...It jsut depends on what you are comfortable with.

Exactly and my friend can't seem to understand that. I'm comfortable at where I'm at and that's where I wanna be. It doesn't mean, I'm not gonna go to an all black club or an all hispanic club. Hell, I go everywhere. It doesn't matter where, I know how to make the best of everything!

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Thats how people remain closed minded, sometimes you need to go outside of your comfort zone to be enlightened.. otherwise you'll never learn.

Glad I got in on this convo before it took a turn for the worse because I'm sure it will. What Dee has said.. it doesnt make you racist but phatboi hit it dead on, if you think one thing of ALL blacks then it is a stereotype and pretty ignorant.

I'm black myself and I don't like all black clubs or all black neighborhoods, but that is because of past experiences.. I prefer diversity. Would that make me racist against my own? Nope because I know not all act that way.. and that is the point I'm just trying to make, please do not think all of us act one way.

I'm not close minded though becuz when I do have a certain opinion about a black person, I know that NOT all of them are the same, but my friend can't seem to get it out of her head and won't stop saying that I'm a racist. I'm like I'm about to have a half hispanic baby so I'm racist? What the hell is that?

tony
08-01-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd say your friend sounds annoying then.. I dont think its racist to have preferences.

STI LOVER
08-01-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL I've been to Compound on Fridays, Uranus when it was open in Buckhead, 112 when it was open, and The Verve on Fridays. They were all fun. I had a blast there, but I have fun no matter where I go. That's because I was always wasted. Haha

I've never been to Uranus, can I go?:lmfao:
j/k

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:44 PM
I've never been to Uranus, can I go?:lmfao:
j/k

LOL :no: nastyyyyyyyyy!!!!

STI LOVER
08-01-2007, 03:45 PM
but u know what is funny, alot of asian guys get mad when you try to dance with one of their friends. It may be 2 asian guys and 5 asian girls and if u try to dance with them, they just pull them out of the way. why is that?

STI LOVER
08-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Slowly know how to party though!:cheers:

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I'd say your friend sounds annoying then.. I dont think its racist to have preferences.

:yes:

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
but u know what is funny, alot of asian guys get mad when you try to dance with one of their friends. It may be 2 asian guys and 5 asian girls and if u try to dance with them, they just pull them out of the way. why is that?

B/c usually all the asian girls that do go clubbing are either taken, have baby daddies, bf is there, or they don't like to be bothered.

STI LOVER
08-01-2007, 03:49 PM
B/c usually all the asian girls that do go clubbing are either taken, have baby daddies, bf is there, or they don't like to be bothered.

Oh ok, well which club to the single ones go to?

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh ok, well which club to the single ones go to?

LOL I'm not sure. I dont' know why, but Asians are over protective over each other especially when they're in a group.

I know I am becuz when there's a weird guy dancing with me, I usually give a sign to a guy or girl friend and they pull me away. LOL

RISKYB
08-01-2007, 03:55 PM
i dont see anything wrong with you....sorry

STI LOVER
08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL I'm not sure. I dont' know why, but Asians are over protective over each other especially when they're in a group.

I know I am becuz when there's a weird guy dancing with me, I usually give a sign to a guy or girl friend and they pull me away. LOL

So u are one of them also huh. :( yea, sometimes it is understandable like that, but sometimes I may be dancing with one and some dude just comes up and takes her away. I'm like WTF.:thinking: But its all good. as long as they don't get in my face, it's all good. SO when are u going to go clubbing so I can sneak up and dance with u so they can pull u away. :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Slowly know how to party though!:cheers:
;)

Driftk1d350z
08-01-2007, 04:02 PM
i think to prove that your not racist...you need to date a nice asian guy such as myself :D

IndianStig
08-01-2007, 05:10 PM

hid?

lol, U RACIST!

IndianStig
08-01-2007, 05:10 PM
i think to prove that your not racist...you need to date a nice asian guy such as myself :D

LEGHUMP FTL.

indian's FTW. actually go date yousef, he needs it more.

TeeJay
08-01-2007, 05:48 PM
waisis

itsjustdee
08-02-2007, 07:34 AM

lol i've had 2 long term relationships with asian guys and they were such a waste of time. i don't regret it because i learned a lot from it, but never again. :no:

"B"
08-02-2007, 07:37 AM
So a friend of mine thinks I hate black people because I have certain opinions about them and because I don't like going to black clubs.

Am I racist because I state my opinion about black people and of course other races (and even my own kind)?

I don't think I am because I have a lot friends that are different types of races. Everyone is going to have their own opinion about someone and I don't think that should make me or anyone a racist. The whole club thing blows my mind because I'd rather go to a diverse club rather than a single race club. It's just comfortable for me, but if someone invited me to a "black club", I'd still go. I have fun no matter what I do.

So tell me how am I racist? or tell me why I hate black people? because I sure don't get it....

Just stick with white men and you will be fine.:lmfao:

itsjustdee
08-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Just stick with white men and you will be fine.:lmfao:

I never really dated a white guy...well a few back in Ohio, but not since I've been here. It's hard to find a nice white guy.

"B"
08-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Hard to find a nice white guy or nice to find a hard white guy?

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 07:53 AM

You are not racist....do what you wanna do, do whats comfortable. Sh!t im black and sometimes i don't like going to an all black club unless im with my friends drinkin and i got the twins with me(.40 cals yes my babies). Bump what your friends say. I like a diverse crowd too, but some of my friends don't that doesn't make them racist it all in what you like. Depending on the club they damn near play the same music.

itsjustdee
08-02-2007, 07:55 AM
You are not racist....do what you wanna do, do whats comfortable. Sh!t im black and sometimes i don't like going to an all black club unless im with my friends drinkin and i got the twins with me(.40 cals yes my babies). Bump what your friends say. I like a diverse crowd too, but some of my friends don't that doesn't make them racist it all in what you like. Depending on the club they damn near play the same music.

amen!! you need to tell my friend that since you're black. maybe she'll change her mind since she keeps saying i'm "racist". what a hoochie man. lol

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 07:56 AM
She like black men probably thats why....easier to find us in a black club

Sammich
08-02-2007, 07:57 AM
lol

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 07:58 AM

Real talk....^^^

Sammich
08-02-2007, 07:59 AM
lol @ self quotes

itsjustdee
08-02-2007, 08:00 AM

lol

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Am i wrong?

"B"
08-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Hellz noes. Bitches love teh blacks clubs.

itsjustdee
08-02-2007, 08:05 AM
Am i wrong?

yeah she likes black guys, but she aint gotta call me racist b/c i dont like goin to black clubs.
i should call her racist for not liking going to white clubs. lol

"B"
SQUARE DANCING!!!

Sammich
CALL THAT BAMMA OUT DEE...CALL HER A RACIST

Slow Motion
Tell her she hates her own race...that might get her.