PDA

View Full Version : Not stolen but almost..heads up..

AtifSajid
08-01-2007, 10:01 AM
My Acura RL..eating at Wendys at 1pm during lunch hour busy ass time.

A minivan rolled up, which I spottedf, it blocked my car in, but who would figure they are trying to steal you car. I though they were waiting for a parking spot or dropping someone off..they took there time..about 5 minutes...amateurs - because they tried to break into through my lock from my trunk...and tore that bitch up..then they went to the driver side door, and tore that up to, but thats when the alarm went off...I have the remote alarm that tells me on my key chain..I jump out of the chair and run out there to see, at the same time this minican is speeding off...wasnt able to tell what color the people were, nor the license plate on the van. At first I thought they hit my ride and took off, but after closer inspection I saw that. Lucky for insurance, they are going to fix everything.

ASSHOLES..LEARN HOW TO STEAL A CAR FIRST..YOU AINT GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR LOCK WITH A SCREW DRIVER..IT WILL TAKE U A WHILE..I GOT MY EYES OPEN BIG TIME NOW..

Jaimecbr900
08-01-2007, 10:04 AM
At Wendy's??? That's sad.

Dude, did they not get the memo that you carry hollow-points??? :D ;)

Sorry to hear bud. Guess we aint safe anywhere now-a-days. :no:

Sammich
08-01-2007, 10:07 AM
dang 1pm in the day...thats crazy...glad you still have your car

JDM onlyy
08-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Dayuuum, they're crazy with it, at a busy Wendy's in the freaking lunch hour??

At least you didn't get your ride stolen buddy.

DieselNuts
08-01-2007, 11:16 AM
What part of town were you in?

RutRoe
08-01-2007, 02:39 PM
That's crazy... glad you and your stuff is alright man.

RISKYB
08-01-2007, 08:50 PM
damn dude that sucks, at least they didnt get your ride though

AtifSajid
08-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah, im glad they didnt get the ride, but honestly they would have got it if i didnt have that nice alarm on there.

This was at the wendys on pleasant hill road right across from the Mall...crazy shit..

southside
08-02-2007, 01:36 PM
they fucking dumb i never thought about somone tryin to steal your car froma fast food place where they dont know if u would be comin out in a min or if u seen them if they got some ball thats like tryin to take somone car from they house and they on the front porch thats crazy my friend leaves his keys in the car when we go to wendys dont kno y but i end up picking them up he said aint nobody gone take it lol this is a eye opener

DieselNuts
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, im glad they didnt get the ride, but honestly they would have got it if i didnt have that nice alarm on there.

This was at the wendys on pleasant hill road right across from the Mall...crazy shit..
wow....that is crazy. I gotta move outta here...

Papa_Smurf
08-02-2007, 02:34 PM

Wow, i'm gonna be keeping my eyes open if i ever go to another BP meet then...

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Damn... that's pretty close to home... a flat head could get through a lock though. The way they tried breakin into your car through your trunk first sounds like they weren't tryin to steal the car, but probably something you have... somethin expensive that you carry around that they may have followed you for maybe or a system of some sort?

JDM onlyy
08-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Damn... that's pretty close to home... a flat head could get through a lock though. The way they tried breakin into your car through your trunk first sounds like they weren't tryin to steal the car, but probably something you have... somethin expensive that you carry around that they may have followed you for maybe or a system of some sort?

o0o0o0o Deductive....lol

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
my advice is to buy a gun, something like a sub compact glock .40 or so. wave that shit round at the next person who tries, and if it goes hotter from there, shoot the motherfucker. and have no remorse about the incident. if you cant do it for yourself, buy it, or have someone do it for you, then it sure as hell aint your game.

RandomGuy
08-03-2007, 01:59 PM
smart thinkin, repped

Yo Tif, i think he's right your car is nice and all but i don't think a thief would want it, bc besides the rims what can they really sell of the car, i think they saw your blingin ass wheels and figured you had a badass system...

crazy shit though, you know its getting bad when they do that while you're inside a fast food joint... where most ppl be in and out in like 20 mins tops.... and theres windows where you can see right to your car... damn ballsy

gsrboost400
08-03-2007, 05:41 PM
good thing you had an alarm. glad you still have your car

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I only brought that point up, cuz my cousin and I were a victim of a similar crime.

Me - bought a laptop from fry's, went 10 minutes into macy's to pay for a bill, came out to find a jammed door lock, a broken window and popped trunk where I had put the laptop in. That little trunk latch lock really should be used.

My cousin - broken trunk lock and $30,000 in jewelry stolen from his trunk within 5 minutes of a delivery.

aaronfelipe
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Mother fuckers...

EssAreTwenTee
08-03-2007, 10:29 PM
my advice is to buy a gun, something like a sub compact glock .40 or so. wave that shit round at the next person who tries, and if it goes hotter from there, shoot the motherfucker. and have no remorse about the incident. if you cant do it for yourself, buy it, or have someone do it for you, then it sure as hell aint your game.

and end up dead if you arent serious about using it.

Never pull a gun unless you have to, then be ready to use it.

on a side note consider yourself lucky they only messed up your trunk a guy I work with had his charger broken into. They shot out a window then unloaded a clip into the seats, etc...

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 12:39 AM

Spread stupidity to every forum on the board. My advice is to keep your advice and use it yourself. That way, maybe you won't be around long enough to inflict your idiocy on other, innocent victims.

BTW, how do you know if he may already have one or not? Later, QD.

GSRteg®
08-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Thats why I park were I can alwase see my car and see what going around it. :yes:
My Acura RL..eating at Wendys at 1pm during lunch hour busy ass time.

A minivan rolled up, which I spottedf, it blocked my car in, but who would figure they are trying to steal you car. I though they were waiting for a parking spot or dropping someone off..they took there time..about 5 minutes...amateurs - because they tried to break into through my lock from my trunk...and tore that bitch up..then they went to the driver side door, and tore that up to, but thats when the alarm went off...I have the remote alarm that tells me on my key chain..I jump out of the chair and run out there to see, at the same time this minican is speeding off...wasnt able to tell what color the people were, nor the license plate on the van. At first I thought they hit my ride and took off, but after closer inspection I saw that. Lucky for insurance, they are going to fix everything.

ASSHOLES..LEARN HOW TO STEAL A CAR FIRST..YOU AINT GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR LOCK WITH A SCREW DRIVER..IT WILL TAKE U A WHILE..I GOT MY EYES OPEN BIG TIME NOW..

cactusEG
08-04-2007, 10:57 AM
damn, and no one else saw any thing ??

brads94accord
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
thats why i stay away from gwinnett county...my god, car theft is getting out of hand there.

USDM_SS
08-25-2007, 03:03 PM
This shit is rediculous.... it makes me just want to leave it in the garage from now on.....