PDA

View Full Version : the new guy

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 08:56 AM
hey everybody. if anyone knows mountainboost.com, im from there. we had a bunch of threads talking about IA, so i decided to join.

so far the site looks pretty friendly, so i just might stay.

im in blairsville. (2 hrs. North of atl)

i have a 90' B16A VTEC turbo'ed CRX. ill post up some pics later.

HalfBaked
08-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Friendly?

LOL.

Good luck sir.

ilovemyhonda.
08-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Friendly?

LOL.

Good luck sir.

yeah really

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 09:24 AM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4424.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4415.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4421.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4417.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4423-1.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4414.jpg

FlyingStroke240
08-01-2007, 04:26 PM
welcome.how psi are u running?

ep9716
08-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Welcome Nub Cake.

81911SC
08-01-2007, 04:32 PM
NOOOOOO. Do not associate your name with MB.

GSRteg®
08-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Welcome :ninja:

osnap
08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Welcome Nub Cake.

i almost lirl every time you post this shit. lol +1 if i can

edit - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ep9716 again. :(

cactusEG
08-01-2007, 06:43 PM
give me ur seats NOW ! ! !

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 07:56 PM
NOOOOOO. Do not associate your name with MB.

whats bad about MB??

thats my family youre talking about there...:thinking:

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 07:58 PM
welcome.how psi are u running?

haha, sorry man i cant say that publicly. boost is my secret weapon.:crazy:

seriously...

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 08:00 PM
give me ur seats NOW ! ! !

nah, ill pass..

dickdragon
08-01-2007, 09:36 PM
what's mountain boost??????????????????ahhhhhhh

revsk8erdude
08-01-2007, 10:19 PM
what's mountain boost??????????????????ahhhhhhh

mountainboost.com

81911SC
08-02-2007, 02:12 AM
whats bad about MB??

thats my family youre talking about there...:thinking:
"Swat came onto the forums and disrespected my entire family!"

I meant don't give MB a bad name.

revsk8erdude
08-02-2007, 08:27 AM
ooh.

AnTi-PooN
08-02-2007, 08:49 AM
join the ef squad

revsk8erdude
08-02-2007, 10:51 AM
join the ef squad

any perks?

RUSH
08-02-2007, 11:39 PM

True!!!

revsk8erdude...... Please keep it cool, 15 post and already in the negative with reps...

SE-Rious1
08-02-2007, 11:46 PM
welcome

chelezookie
08-03-2007, 01:05 PM
holy shit @ mugen seats.
*drooling at the mouth*....

welcome. :]

tron
08-03-2007, 03:27 PM
:stupid: .............nice seats man:goodjob:, how much did they run u?

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 02:06 PM
thanks guys. actually they came with the car. not sure where they came from. as i belive it, they are just carbon fiber seats, with a mugen cover.

but im not sure.

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 02:10 PM
negativity is a bad thing.

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 05:03 PM
negativity is a bad thing.

what did i say that was negative?

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 05:05 PM
that wasnt towards u .... sorry

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 05:49 PM
s'all good

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 05:57 PM
What a pos you got there.. hopefully your numbers make up your cars, exotic look.

Welcome_

RUSH
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
What a pos you got there.. hopefully your numbers make up your cars, exotic look.

Welcome_

this thing would eat ur wrx alive. this used to be MBGoode's on here

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 06:14 PM
yeah thats right! :zxflipoff:

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 06:27 PM
yeah thats right! :zxflipoff:Just showing you that this site, isn't too noob friendly. That was me going easy on you. cheer up kid.
don't get your e-feelings hurt so easily..

this thing would eat ur wrx alive. this used to be MBGoode's on here

With a turbo that size, id hope he could. My turbo is about the size of an 18g, nothing to compare with, when it comes to built up Hondas. Most of them be using pretty decent sized turbos, if im not mistaken.. The car also looks like it wieghts less then 2500 pounds. Once again, compare it to a 3200 pound WRX, "i'd" expect him to "eat" my wrx alive.

SL33P3R
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Ive seen that car at mainstream

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 10:12 PM
yep. thats where the 2 year tune up job took place.

it seriously took those guys forever.

SL33P3R
08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
yep. thats where the 2 year tune up job took place.

it seriously took those guys forever.

I doubt 2 years. Mainstream does excellent work and I wouldnt let anyone else out there touch my car

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 10:55 PM
no it was more like 4 months.

im not trying to bash mainstream or anything but i really wasent all that pleased with their work.

it was brought to them clean as a whistle, and when it got back there was dirt all over the floormats, leaves in the windshield, like it had been sitting outside for a 6 weeks.

but they made it fast as hell. so :goodjob: for that.

RUSH
08-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Just showing you that this site, isn't too noob friendly. That was me going easy on you. cheer up kid.
don't get your e-feelings hurt so easily..

With a turbo that size, id hope he could. My turbo is about the size of an 18g, nothing to compare with, when it comes to built up Hondas. Most of them be using pretty decent sized turbos, if im not mistaken.. The car also looks like it wieghts less then 2500 pounds. Once again, compare it to a 3200 pound WRX, "i'd" expect him to "eat" my wrx alive.

lol...yeah its light and has power, but is ugly as piss. It put down 261hp @ 8psi, and is built to hold about 22psi.

Ian, drop the case with Mainstream. You were not around to know what was going on. You have know Idea of the story. Quit taking credit for the work Adam did to it.

accord_wifey..... The hell you talking about?

revsk8erdude
08-05-2007, 06:46 AM
well, somebodys pissed...

RUSH
08-05-2007, 12:57 PM
well, somebodys pissed...

Im not pissed Im just trying to save you from what your gonna get into on here and have know Idea the deal on that car. Dont take credit for that car either, thats like me selling my car to someone and them saying they put all there time and money in it when all they did was buy it like it sits! Seen it happen many times....

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 02:03 PM

im not trying to bash mainstream or anything but i really wasent all that pleased with their work.

i brought it to them clean as a whistle, and when i got it back there was dirt all over the floormats, leaves in the windshield, like it had been sitting outside for a 6 weeks.

but they made it fast as hell. so :goodjob: for that.

They arent a carwash service. If your car was nicer(no offense) and they did the full build on it, then im sure they would clean it up before you came. But you have a CRX that isnt anything special, I dont blame them

No offense though

On_Her_Face
08-05-2007, 02:08 PM
welcome.

streetspeed
08-05-2007, 07:48 PM
whats up whats up

RUSH
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
They arent a carwash service. If your car was nicer(no offense) and they did the full build on it, then im sure they would clean it up before you came. But you have a CRX that isnt anything special, I dont blame them

No offense though

The owner that had the CRX built got screwed bad. If you knew the whole story about it, you prolly wouldnt say anything and prolly leave this thread! It does look like balls, but it was a project in progress until he sold it to "revsk8erdude".... I wasnt happy with the work either....but every car has a horror story with it!

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Well I just stated my past with Mainstream. And I can say only good things about them. So I Just thought Id share

later

revsk8erdude
08-05-2007, 11:18 PM
no offense taken but still, if you leave a clean car at a gargae that you are paying money for them to work on, you should get it back in the same condition, IF NOT BETTER.

and how am i taking credit for anything!?

im not saying i built the thing fom the ground up, im just taking pride in something i paid a lot of cash for. where does it say that i bulit or bought anything thast currently installed on it?

only thing was the seats and i said they came with it...

Twinnos
08-06-2007, 07:45 AM
no offense taken but still, if you leave a clean car at a gargae that you are paying money for them to work on, you should get it back in the same condition, IF NOT BETTER.

+1 :goodjob:

WÉK SÔS
08-06-2007, 09:16 AM
car looks good

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 10:16 AM
+1 :goodjob:

thanks for the reps man!

RUSH
08-06-2007, 10:41 AM

and how am i taking credit for anything!?

im not saying i built the thing fom the ground up, im just taking pride in something i paid a lot of cash for. where does it say that i bulit or bought anything thast currently installed on it?

only thing was the seats and i said they came with it...

Well this is what it said before you went back and changed your post, hard to change your post when someone quoted you..... go to post #40, you may not of said you built it, but when you say you dropped it off and you picked it up....What does that mean? I had to quit everything I was doing the night Goode went to get it cause it broke down on the way back and I had to haul it back. I just hate seeing someone lie about cars...sorry!
Originally Posted by revsk8erdude

i brought it to them clean as a whistle, and when i got it back there was dirt all over the floormats, leaves in the windshield, like it had been sitting outside for a 6 weeks.

but they made it fast as hell. so for that.

No offense though

Killer
08-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Well this is what it said before you went back and changed your post, hard to change your post when someone quoted you..... go to post #40, you may not of said you built it, but when you say you dropped it off and you picked it up....What does that mean? I had to quit everything I was doing the night Goode went to get it cause it broke down on the way back and I had to haul it back. I just hate seeing someone lie about cars...sorry!

No offense though

lol owned!!!!

ian ur gay!!!!! when did you buy the rex from goode??? AND WTF DIDN'T HE OFFER IT TO ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM

No offense though

jeez. me, goode, you, bush, killer, joel, jackie chan, whoever. dosent matter anyways.

and how is IA gonna know who "goode" is anyway? to save confusion i just put "I". next time i post something ill make sure i have complete records of every person that has ever sat in the driver seat along with a birth certificate and a list of witnesses with me.

"IT" was brought down there. thats off topic anyway. the thread was talking about how mainstream got it dirty.

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 11:31 AM
lol owned!!!!

ian ur gay!!!!! when did you buy the rex from goode??? AND WTF DIDN'T HE OFFER IT TO ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because you have aids, killer..

noone with aids deserves to drive a car that fast...

got it a few weeks ago..

bout the same time he was gonna trade his 240, but got a bad deal on it so deciced not to.

RUSH
08-06-2007, 11:35 AM
jeez. me, goode, you, bush, killer, joel, jackie chan, whoever. dosent matter anyways.

and how is IA gonna know who "goode" is anyway? to save confusion i just put "I". next time i post something ill make sure i have complete records of every person that has ever sat in the driver seat along with a birth certificate and a list of witnesses with me.

"IT" was brought down there. thats off topic anyway. the thread was talking about how mainstream got it dirty.

Maybe cause Goode is on this site, and plus there are quite a few people on here thats on our site! Mainstream had the car awhile, but it sat at daves shop the longest under a tree! Goode followed me down to drop it off, two years later I hauled it back after the work was done and after it broke down on hwy575....

Doesnt matter if knowone knows whose it was cause sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the ass if you take credit for something you didnt do!

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 12:04 PM
ok. ok. IA, i am sorry. ADAM GOODE was the original owner. ADAM GOODE drove it to mainstream. ADAM GOODE did all the work. ADAM GOODE bought the seats. ADAM GOODE bought the turbo. ADAM GOODE bought the intercooler. ADAM GOODE painted the rims black. IT WAS ADAM GOODES CAR!

get it?

now its MY car.

:tongue1:

RUSH
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
ok. ok. IA, i am sorry. ADAM GOODE was the original owner. ADAM GOODE drove it to mainstream. ADAM GOODE did all the work. ADAM GOODE bought the seats. ADAM GOODE bought the turbo. ADAM GOODE bought the intercooler. ADAM GOODE painted the rims black. IT WAS ADAM GOODES CAR!

get it?

now its MY car.

:tongue1:

Adam hauled it down he didnt drive it...

Dont get pissed at me for telling us false information!

Killer
08-06-2007, 01:28 PM
LOL!!!! ian, you barely are old enough to even drive.. don't tell me who is worthy or not worthy of driving the car.... i just didn't know he was selling it...

and i still don't understand why he sold it to you of all people...

my predictions... it'll be wrecked within six months... IF YOUR PARENTS EVEN LET YOU DRIVE IT! LOL!

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Adam hauled it down he didnt drive it...

Dont get pissed at me for telling us false information!

im not pissed at anybody.

its all good.

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
LOL!!!! ian, you barely are old enough to even drive.. don't tell me who is worthy or not worthy of driving the car.... i just didn't know he was selling it...

and i still don't understand why he sold it to you of all people...

my predictions... it'll be wrecked within six months... IF YOUR PARENTS EVEN LET YOU DRIVE IT! LOL!

sheeet.

because im family.

oh, everybody else knew he was selling it, he just didnt tell you...

beauce you have aids......

Killer
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM
sheeet.

because im family.

oh, everybody else knew he was selling it, he just didnt tell you...

beauce you have aids......

naw he mentioned it months ago.. i just hadn't talked to him in a bit.. he's been busy and so have i...

and yes, i did have sex with ur mother... you don't have to keep rubbing it in my face.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

welcome

revsk8erdude
08-06-2007, 06:11 PM
naw he mentioned it months ago.. i just hadn't talked to him in a bit.. he's been busy and so have i...

and yes, i did have sex with ur mother... you don't have to keep rubbing it in my face.

im immune to "mom jokes"

i hate that bitch..