PDA

View Full Version : Endless limits car club.... (was simple minded)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

OaTmeaL
07-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Geoff and Robbie are the founders but I am getting everything together and ready. I am getting a resume and a team pic together so we can push the further than what it is. It is going to be called Endless Limits. It was simple minded and also not together.. I am in the works of talking to some sponsors to get this off the ground and with some help for the crew on parts and any mechanic help.

Rules

Non working applicants are discouraged to apply.

Rules & Regulations:

All Honda and Acura model years are qualified.

Your Car doesn't have to be extremely low, but should have a low appearance.
Your Car should always be presentable. It should be kept clean (weather permitting) and maintained physically and mechanically. Any physical damage and or mechanical failure must be repaired ASAP.
New members will begin as three-month "probationary" members. At the end of the three-month period the administrative members will notify you in regards to your membership status. After successful completion of the probationary period, you will become an "Official" member of Endless Limits.
Official members must have a minimum of three significant modifications.

Endless Limits is proud of its positive reputationand relationships with other car clubs and the general public throughout the South. Therefore, we expect all members to maintain and promote this quality at all times.
Event Roll-In: Always done in single file and in orderly fashion. Burnouts, excessive noise or behavior that can create a negative image of our club will not be tolerated. Select events will have mandatory attendance.

Drugs & Alcohol: Illegal drugs and users of them are not welcome, accepted or tolerated in our club. Your membership will be terminated immediately and membership fees will not be prorated or refunded. Legal and responsible drinking of alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at social gatherings/celebrations. However, drinking of alcoholic beverages at events or any venue that requires the operation of your vehicle is not allowed.

Traffic Laws: In the event of careless/reckless driving or purposeful breaking of any state DMV laws while a member of Endless Limits, your membership can and will be terminated.

"No Haters!" Negative criticism and or hurtful commentary of other members and their vehicles will not be tolerated. This includes their family, friends and other car club members as well. Positive and or constructive commentary and support is always welcomed and encouraged.
"No cry babies." All members are expected to attend and enjoy all of the year's events. Negative attitudes or comments regarding judging at shows will not be tolerated.

"No Drama or Gossip" Gossip and personal drama is not a characteristic of Endless Limits. We do not encourage any gossip or "he said she said" drama. Members are asked to keep their personal problems out of the club and to refrain from gossiping and talking about other members. This is not High School and will not be tolerated.
If you have any questions or you want to join please feel free to PM me. These are the rules so far and will be more. I am just posting this for right now to get the word out.

Josh...
07-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Just a quick question, what do you consider "three significant modifications?"

.blank cd
07-31-2007, 10:45 PM
you shoudla waited a little longer to post this, we almost whored up the other thread to 2k posts :bump:

OaTmeaL
07-31-2007, 10:57 PM
Geoff, change your sig...

2kaccord, you are fine.. I have seen your Accord and have already talked about this...

.blank cd
07-31-2007, 11:02 PM
changed

.blank cd
07-31-2007, 11:02 PM
btw (shameless plug) someone buy my car please

WhiteAccord
08-01-2007, 09:22 AM
SO this club whats the main point of it?

.blank cd
08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
SO this club whats the main point of it?

blinding people w/ our HID's of course!

Jecht
08-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh well so much for that. Its not like I'm big on cars much anymore anyways, I've gotten away from it already. Have fun with it guys, I don't meet your qualifications because:
A. My car is dirty... always.
B. My only really significant modification to the car is suspension.
C. I just can't make it out to meets.

CHADbee
08-01-2007, 11:53 PM
wow! thats some strict rules, some of them are understandable like the whole burnout thing but just cause....

nevermind, good luck guys!

.blank cd
08-02-2007, 12:11 AM
I really dont see anything strict here. All of this is in place for the benefit of the members in the club

Humphrizzle
08-02-2007, 12:52 AM
so this is the same as Simple minded?

go to the same place to meet you all.

I like the name a little better.

.blank cd
08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
this is the new simple minded...Endless Limits. no Zs at the end of the name either

CHADbee
08-02-2007, 12:59 AM
I really dont see anything strict here. All of this is in place for the benefit of the members in the club
Event Roll-In: Always done in single file and in orderly fashion
what if somebody has to be late cause of work?

Any physical damage and or mechanical failure must be repaired ASAP
people do blow motors and get in wreaks and sometimes with rent, car payments, other things in life it takes time to get back right with a car.

Illegal drugs and users of them are not welcome
i do not smoke weed but a few members of my team do and it has never been a problem with what they do on their own time, no crackheads i can understand that though

alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at social gatherings/celebrations
ur members cant have a few beers after a hard day at work sitting at home by themselfs?

purposeful breaking of any state DMV laws while a member of Endless Limits, your membership can and will be terminated.
make sure to use ur turn signals guys!!! drive 55mph on 285 also!!!

thats some strict stuff right there, but hey what do i know about running a car club ya know :thinking:

remember we do this stuff cause its fun, it doesnt have to be so serious and good luck with ur new club :goodjob:

.blank cd
08-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Event Roll-In: Always done in single file and in orderly fashion
what if somebody has to be late cause of work?

This only includes everone whos rolling together

Any physical damage and or mechanical failure must be repaired ASAP
people do blow motors and get in wreaks and sometimes with rent, car payments, other things in life it takes time to get back right with a car.

As Soon As Possible. If you're late on your rent/mortgage, obviously its impossible

Illegal drugs and users of them are not welcome
i do not smoke weed but a few members of my team do and it has never been a problem with what they do on their own time, no crackheads i can understand that though

This is mainly for harder drugs and for people who preoccupy themselves with getting high

alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at social gatherings/celebrations
ur members cant have a few beers after a hard day at work sitting at home by themselfs?

Read the rest of this rule. Drinking and driving are strictly prohibited

purposeful breaking of any state DMV laws while a member of Endless Limits, your membership can and will be terminated.
make sure to use ur turn signals guys!!! drive 55mph on 285 also!!!

Everyone, so far that ive seen has used their turn signals :goodjob:

You're reading way too deep into the rules. They are obviously in place to keep out those who dont take it serious enough.

.blank cd
08-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Lets put it this way:

You need to hire 5 guys to represent your logo. 2 groups of 5 guys show up to try out..

Group one is all dresed in suits and ties and clean shoes. All of the guys look like they just got a great nights sleep. everyones background check is clean and while they're in the waiting room everyone is smiling and getting along w/ eachother.

Group two is all dressed but one guy is wearing pajamas, one guy looks like he was out drinking all night. his hair is messed up and he has bags under his eyes. One guys background check reveals possession w/ intent to distribute. and while in the waiting room, two guys are talking bad about another guy from group one.

Which group of people are you more willing to hire?

hXc007
08-02-2007, 02:11 AM
sooooooo, we're yakuza now? :lmfao:

.blank cd
08-02-2007, 02:19 AM
yakuza?

hXc007
08-02-2007, 02:38 AM
i was just joshing ya about your guys in suits comment above lol

Sol-Badguy
08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
MOTHERFUCKINGLAWL@MICHAEL.

David, I want to see the pictures.

cactusEG
08-03-2007, 07:31 PM
i rember u telling me about this at the honda meet.. sounds like a plan GL bro

Kyle
08-03-2007, 07:34 PM
This club has more rules than school did.

cactusEG
08-03-2007, 07:43 PM
This club has more rules than school did.

hes just trying to keep it well organized

OaTmeaL
08-03-2007, 08:31 PM
hes just trying to keep it well organized

THANK GOD someone can see my point!

I am not even sure I want to waste my gas on Barrett...
I will see how bored I get.. I may just go out to some random good location and take pics of my Prelude.

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2007, 09:41 PM
wow! thats some strict rules, some of them are understandable like the whole burnout thing but just cause....

nevermind, good luck guys!

Shit. I think this club has the right track. I don't see anything too strict at all. Organization and not promoting crap. Later, QD.

scabtastic
08-04-2007, 12:05 AM
and what about said members who have a busted up mazda and a totalled bike?

Humphrizzle
08-04-2007, 06:09 AM
my car's not lowered.. but it looks good.

Sol-Badguy
08-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Oh Shizzle!!
We got the QDizzle seal of apprizzle!!

Kyle, I'll try to throw an interpretation on that. I guess you could say that a lowered car is more so a sign of a 'modified' car. It has a cleaner look and is defintely more attractive.

Besides, how many people like seeing wheel gap? :dunno:

scabtastic
08-04-2007, 11:05 AM
WHAT ABOUT ME NOT HAVING A RIDE?!

cactusEG
08-04-2007, 11:40 AM
WHAT ABOUT ME NOT HAVING A RIDE?!

its a CAR club..

cactusEG
08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
THANK GOD someone can see my point!

I am not even sure I want to waste my gas on Barrett...
I will see how bored I get.. I may just go out to some random good location and take pics of my Prelude.

yea man from everything u were telling me, i think this club may work out and be around for a while :goodjob:

scabtastic
08-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Well there homeboy...i have a car and i had a bike until i was t-boned..so if you looked at the last page we had as simple minded i was under it with 2 vehicles....but neither of them are in the best of shape anymore.

.blank cd
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
PREFACE: I am not trying to bash your club. Props for starting one.

BUT...why even set such a standard? If I had a 400hp+ car, clean as hell, but had stock ride height because of live in downtown atlanta would I not be allowed in your club?

BTW: This will be erased once its answered.

Your answer is:

If you've spent the money to build your car (especially a honda) to 400+ hp, chances are, if your smart enough, you've lowered your center of gravity.

.blank cd
08-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Shit. I think this club has the right track. I don't see anything too strict at all. Organization and not promoting crap. Later, QD.

Thank you sir

Jecht
08-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Cody just buy what you want now. You do have the money to do it now don't you?

Kyle
08-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Your answer is:

If you've spent the money to build your car (especially a honda) to 400+ hp, chances are, if your smart enough, you've lowered your center of gravity.
K. What if you drive on west peachtree every day? Chances are you wont have a front bumper after a while if youve lowered your "center of gravity." I'm just saying why set such strict guidelines, itd be good if their was exceptions.

Jecht
08-04-2007, 11:15 PM
K. What if you drive on west peachtree every day? Chances are you wont have a front bumper after a while if youve lowered your "center of gravity." I'm just saying why set such strict guidelines, itd be good if their was exceptions.

I'm pretty sure they will make a few exceptions to the rule. I know what you mean though, I've lost two euro VR6 lips on my car. :(

scabtastic
08-05-2007, 12:09 AM
not yet.....check hasnt come in yet......but im thinking 350z?

scabtastic
08-05-2007, 01:12 AM
HAHA and my work is selling one too which means i get a discount!!!!!!!

Jecht
08-05-2007, 02:00 AM
HAHA and my work is selling one too which means i get a discount!!!!!!!

I'd buy an Evo/Sti if I had that kind of money, I wouldn't waste it on a Z. Less performance, two fewer doors, and no back seat for the same amount of money?

scabtastic
08-05-2007, 09:27 AM
eh id be financing this one for like 14k

OaTmeaL
08-08-2007, 06:29 AM
Why are people that have nothing to do with the club whoreing up the thread? I am not trying to be a dick or anything but some of the things about someone telling someone else to buy a make and model of a car can be done through PM.

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2007, 09:02 AM
I say if u want top keep your car club clean and mature u got to lay down some hard rules.

scabtastic
08-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Why are people that have nothing to do with the club whoreing up the thread? I am not trying to be a dick or anything but some of the things about someone telling someone else to buy a make and model of a car can be done through PM.

excuse me?.....ok there mr. captain.... i was in Simple Minded WAAAAY before you were in the picture. Actually me and Ryan were talking about making a club when him and Robbie actually did something about it. So how about you double check on what your talking about before you say someone is out of a club.

scabtastic
08-08-2007, 10:27 PM
but i guess since your the new boss around here old members dont count anymore.

Humphrizzle
08-10-2007, 12:17 AM
if you dont want to be a dick, dont post asshole responses.

blacknightteg
08-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Lets put it this way:

You need to hire 5 guys to represent your logo. 2 groups of 5 guys show up to try out..

Group one is all dresed in suits and ties and clean shoes. All of the guys look like they just got a great nights sleep. everyones background check is clean and while they're in the waiting room everyone is smiling and getting along w/ eachother.

Group two is all dressed but one guy is wearing pajamas, one guy looks like he was out drinking all night. his hair is messed up and he has bags under his eyes. One guys background check reveals possession w/ intent to distribute. and while in the waiting room, two guys are talking bad about another guy from group one.

Which group of people are you more willing to hire?

i wouldnt choose either of the groups. Group one is too stuck up and proud of themselves at the end of the day. While group too is just a bunch of fucked up lazy bastards...If your gunna hire a group of people you gotta mix it up. other wise the work enviroment blows and you still get most of your shit done!!!

scabtastic
08-12-2007, 12:09 AM
cool hanging out tonight guys.....we need more people

Josh...
08-12-2007, 02:39 PM
cool hanging out tonight guys.....we need more people
x2

hXc007
08-12-2007, 03:53 PM
where'd yall hangout at?

scabtastic
08-13-2007, 09:22 AM
US play and then Dicks

cactusEG
08-13-2007, 01:46 PM
excuse me?.....ok there mr. captain.... i was in Simple Minded WAAAAY before you were in the picture. Actually me and Ryan were talking about making a club when him and Robbie actually did something about it. So how about you double check on what your talking about before you say someone is out of a club.

well from what i heard u guys were not organized at all :no:

Josh...
08-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Ok where are we meeting this wednesday? Lets workout the details now so everyone knows where and when.

scabtastic
08-13-2007, 09:53 PM
well from what i heard u guys were not organized at all :no:

true..it was scheduling issues...and it seems like it still is... but we deff. need to find out where we are meeting..... i think everyone should say what the have planned on wed. like i have work from 10-7:30

hXc007
08-14-2007, 01:00 AM
sooooo, where is the meeting this wednesday?

i will have to check my schedule to see if i can even make it, but i think i should be able to

.blank cd
08-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Its official. The meeting this wednesay, 9PM @ El Rodeo on Chastain and 75. Call me for directions, but if you know where chastain and 75 is, and you dont see it, you shouldnt be driving anyways

Cactus, if you could make it up to this one it'll be great. this is the monthly thing. you dont have to come out here all the time. Theres some things that need to be discussed 4 real. so everyone make it out here, even you cody. cot damnit

.blank cd
08-14-2007, 11:52 AM
sooooo, where is the meeting this wednesday?

i will have to check my schedule to see if i can even make it, but i think i should be able to

I dont care if you have to call in DEAD, you gotta come out biaotch

hXc007
08-14-2007, 01:44 PM
i looked up my schedule today and im good to go

el rodeo on chastian, geoff PM me an address so i can mapquest this biotch

hXc007
08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
on second thought goeff, scratch the pm

i will just meet you all up at robbies and follow yall from there :D

scabtastic
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
dont worry the mx6 beat josh's accord so were good to go

hXc007
08-14-2007, 10:35 PM
cody, do you drive a green mx-6 with black rims w/ silver lip?

i saw one at my wal-mart today and i wondering if it was yours

scabtastic
08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
nah its a green mx6....with a busted in front driver side fender...on stockers...oh and borla exhuast.

.blank cd
08-15-2007, 02:11 AM
as a matter of fact guys, its Los Reyes. my mistake

Josh...
08-15-2007, 07:38 AM
dont worry the mx6 beat josh's accord and by beat I mean I lifted first and we got into traffic, so were good to go

LOL, I'm not going to even do fun runs with you any more if you don't stop telling these half truths. And what about the first run we did leaving casey's house, and even the second one after that?

cody's car is the ghey

scabtastic
08-15-2007, 08:47 AM
ok ok.....the first run i won because i started in second gear...and i had josh by about a car until we hit traffic.....second run was in third gear and josh left me.....and the third run josh left me and the 4th run i started in first gear....we honked i accidently tried to shift into second.....and then put it back to first..( i know im an idiot) and i had josh for about a fender until i let off because a car was in front of me...... is that better?

hXc007
08-15-2007, 01:17 PM
lol ricers

jk

Ran
08-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Mind if I come by to check things out tonight? With organized meets on Wednesday afternoons/evenings, I can actually make them now! :bump:

Besides, every club needs more Yaris. :D

jamesgibson0
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
what do i need to join? what mods do you mean?
my car is......
lowered
17"
cams
headers
hollowed cat
2 1/2 pipe
apex muffler
hid
strut bar
255 fuel pump
injecters
short shifter
tv
just need a paint job
oh almost forgot its in the shop right now it will be out on sat.
stage 2 clutch
a little ecu work is being done
and i work at gwinnett sound

Josh...
08-15-2007, 06:06 PM
ok ok.....the first run i won because i started in second gear...and i had josh by about a car until we hit traffic.....second run was in third gear and josh left me.....and the third run josh left me and the 4th run i started in first gear....we honked i accidently tried to shift into second.....and then put it back to first..( i know im an idiot) and i had josh for about a fender until i let off because a car was in front of me...... is that better?

Yes, it is.

Josh...
08-15-2007, 06:07 PM
my car is......
lowered
17"
cams
headers
hollowed cat
2 1/2 pipe
apex muffler
hid
strut bar
255 fuel pump
injecters
short shifter
tv
just need a paint job
stage 2 clutch

Do you have any pics of the car? If so post them up.

jamesgibson0
08-15-2007, 06:12 PM
no pic my dog ate my camra and my car is in the shop until sat. but i will take some phone pics on sat and post them. Does my car work for the 3 mods?

95alty
08-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Dog ate the camera?? Did he cough up some pixels??

jamesgibson0
08-15-2007, 08:01 PM
i wish that shit was was like $300 but now it is a hell of a voice recorder with like 2 gigs

hXc007
08-15-2007, 11:28 PM
epic meet tonight lol :goodjob:

scabtastic
08-15-2007, 11:35 PM
it even had some hXc dancing.

.blank cd
08-16-2007, 02:30 AM
Mind if I come by to check things out tonight? With organized meets on Wednesday afternoons/evenings, I can actually make them now! :bump:

Besides, every club needs more Yaris. :D

Damn you shoulda called me dude...

I dont know if our club will be JDM enough for your standards. I gotta get your # again from robbie.

...but we sure could use a little more yaris :goodjob:

.blank cd
08-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Meet was great. Always down for some good Mexican food. got some issues to address with a certain del sol. but other than that we're good...

.blank cd
08-16-2007, 02:37 AM
my car is......
lowered
17"
cams
headers
hollowed cat
2 1/2 pipe
apex muffler
hid
strut bar
255 fuel pump
injecters
short shifter
tv
just need a paint job
stage 2 clutch

First you must be approved by the senior members (RobbieDB, OaTmEaL, and myself) Then voted in by everyone else.

Sol-Badguy
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
NEEDS MOAR YARISSSS

hXc007
08-16-2007, 10:34 PM
whats everyone doing friday and saturday night?

scabtastic
08-16-2007, 11:18 PM
SUPERBAD!!!!!!!

.blank cd
08-16-2007, 11:44 PM
inspecting the damage i caused to my car yesterday. I ran up a fuggin curb and popped the tire on a shard of metal stickin up from the ground

hXc007
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
inspecting the damage i caused to my car yesterday. I ran up a fuggin curb and popped the tire on a shard of metal stickin up from the ground

wtf

i hope the damage isnt too bad

.blank cd
08-17-2007, 12:21 AM
pulled my lip off, got a little curb rash on my wheel, thats what ive seen so far. Shock is probably blown

.blank cd
08-17-2007, 12:30 AM
robbie seen it. I was pulling out of his neighborhood and was turning left, and i cut it too hard and ran up that curb thats right there. i was facing the wrong way in traffic, if you can imagine. it sucked.

btw.....http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133597 (new honda bbq)

hXc007
08-17-2007, 12:46 AM
im sorry bro

hope this doesnt hinder your sale

.blank cd
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Nah im gonna keep her. soon as i get my check shes goin under the knife. can we say honda tuning feature?

hXc007
08-17-2007, 12:10 PM
what are your plans for her?

.blank cd
08-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Mild turbo/nitrous, 5spd swap 16" Gloss black or bronze TE37s, Tein suspension, real SiR front lip, real black housing headlights, Blonde/Black interior, refresing the paint. wire tuck stuff like that. building for the daily stroke

.blank cd
08-17-2007, 06:53 PM
...and if i can find it, im gonna do a polarized front windsheild like the new Bentley has.

hXc007
08-17-2007, 10:32 PM
oh snap

that shits going to look hot after all of that

when you buy your new wheels, you should sale your old ones to robby

they would look pretty nice on his 4-doh teg lol

.blank cd
08-18-2007, 02:10 AM
they would if they happend to fit. Im gonna keep those as a set of spares

.blank cd
08-18-2007, 04:11 AM
and i want my interior done to match this. a buddy of mine is gonna do it for me. I seen it in a burgandy corvette goin down the road and it looked fuckin fresh...

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/motorshows/geneva2004/03-large/chevrolet-corvette-int.jpg

hXc007
08-18-2007, 05:52 AM
i want that cd player/navigation deck out of that corvette lol

ps, i hate all vettes except for a select few and they are older ones like stingrays

OaTmeaL
08-18-2007, 12:53 PM
oh snap

that shits going to look hot after all of that

when you buy your new wheels, you should sale your old ones to robby

they would look pretty nice on his 4-doh teg lol

You do know that Geoffs wheels are a diff lug than Robs...

OaTmeaL
08-18-2007, 12:54 PM
pulled my lip off, got a little curb rash on my wheel, thats what ive seen so far. Shock is probably blown

I almost did the same thing in Robs car but I saw it before as soon as I started to pull out there...

OaTmeaL
08-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Yo! I have some new members we have to all meet up with to see what we think of them.

Josh...
08-18-2007, 01:21 PM
When?

.blank cd
08-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Just let me know when. I am no longer a chilihead so im lookin 4 a job. NE one knows anything let me know

hXc007
08-18-2007, 03:36 PM
You do know that Geoffs wheels are a diff lug than Robs...

oh wow, lol i didnt look at his wheels close enough then :doh:

and geoff, wally world is always hiring lol

OaTmeaL
08-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Next weekend...

.blank cd
08-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Josh check this out. his name is SpRayandPraY on honda-tech.com. PM him and ask him what his exhaust is...

http://i13.tinypic.com/4u452c2.jpg

OaTmeaL
08-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow... Why the tag plate?

That is funny!

scabtastic
08-18-2007, 11:51 PM
community toyota FTW!.....but when/where next weekend?

.blank cd
08-19-2007, 12:48 AM
yeah im not sure about the wheels tho, joshes are better

.blank cd
08-19-2007, 12:49 AM
i see someone lurking

FCCprez
08-19-2007, 10:27 PM
I like the list you have, the three month probationary period is a little lengthy, but I like that you take pride in your professionalism. Please, if your club has a myspace, add my club. www.myspace.com/foxcitycustoms. We always enjoy making relationships with other car clubs that act professional.

Josh...
08-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Josh check this out. his name is SpRayandPraY on honda-tech.com. PM him and ask him what his exhaust is...

Looks like either magnaflow or comptech. And magnaflow's are what I was going to put on.

Josh...
08-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Ok just so I have this straight, what wednesdays do we meet on? Because I have heard every wednesday, every other, and once a month.

.blank cd
08-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Officially its once a month for those who dont live on our side of town. but since most of us all live over here, we can hang out when we can

Josh...
08-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Ok so is there anything going on this wednesday?

.blank cd
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
not sure, if you wanna gimme a call and drop by my house i'll take that stripe off for ya

Josh...
08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Around what time?

hXc007
08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
are we meeting this wednesday?

.blank cd
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Josh, maybe around 3 or 4 ish

Michael, Maybe, im kinda outta $$$ so might have to wait till the weekend

Josh...
08-20-2007, 10:28 PM
are we meeting this wednesday?
Repost

Josh...
08-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Josh, maybe around 3 or 4 ish
If you do it on wednesday, can it be later? Because I won't get off work till 5:30, then I have to go home, take a shower, eat :blah: . So around 7:30?

.blank cd
08-20-2007, 10:46 PM
whatever works 4 u, just call me

Josh...
08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Ok I'll give you a call tomorrow, PM your address.

hXc007
08-20-2007, 11:59 PM
alright, sounds cool to me

im actually strapped for cash right now myself lol

hXc007
08-22-2007, 03:44 PM
so, anything going on today?

.blank cd
08-22-2007, 03:48 PM
El Taco Veloz. I gotta swap Davids radiator later. too

Jecht
08-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Now that I've thought about it, I think you guys picked a really cliche name.

mocha latte cupcake
08-22-2007, 05:28 PM
do you smell that rabbit..................... fear.

yawn but yeah whats up kiddies

.blank cd
08-23-2007, 03:02 AM
wtf

Sol-Badguy
08-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Now that I've thought about it, I think you guys picked a really cliche name.
You and me both.

Ran
08-24-2007, 10:39 AM
So I hear there's a meet tonight?

scabtastic
08-24-2007, 11:00 AM
really when....nate i have to ask you some questions.

hXc007
08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
whats going on tonight?

TGIF

.blank cd
08-24-2007, 04:59 PM
IHOP Barrett & 41 @ 9:30

Josh...
08-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I'll be there, who else is coming?

hXc007
08-25-2007, 12:49 PM
so, WTF is up with this weather? one day, its like the movie twister and today its a perfectly sunny day?

anyways, whats popping tonight? anything?

lmk

hXc007
08-27-2007, 12:49 PM
where's everyone at?

is this club already over like simple minded? lol

Jecht
08-27-2007, 12:59 PM
where's everyone at?

is this club already over like simple minded? lol
It wasn't over til everyone else took over and renamed it. lmao Way to go :goodjob:

Hulud
08-27-2007, 01:02 PM
However, drinking of alcoholic beverages at events or any venue that requires the operation of your vehicle is not allowed.

so you cant have a beer at a car show? lol

Josh...
08-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Ok anything going on this wednesday?

Sol-Badguy
08-28-2007, 08:03 AM
To be honest, I don't know.

I'm not really a big fan of this club anymore.

hXc007
08-28-2007, 06:47 PM
whats going down tomorrow aka wednesday?

Josh...
08-28-2007, 07:20 PM
whats going down tomorrow aka wednesday?
x2

Sol-Badguy
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Have fun. :gay:

EmminoDaGreat
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
turmoil in the click? lololol

Josh...
08-28-2007, 09:54 PM
turmoil in the click? lololol

You can say that again...gecko squad looking for new members?

LOL j/k

hXc007
08-28-2007, 11:40 PM
eastside motha fucka!

westside biotch!

wtf is wrong with everyone now?

Sol-Badguy
08-29-2007, 06:31 AM
I just don't like this club anymore.

hxc, what happened to ours? ;)

OaTmeaL
08-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Well then keep it... name it "simple minded" I am out...

hXc007
08-29-2007, 12:42 PM
I just don't like this club anymore.

hxc, what happened to ours? ;)

its still on like donkey kong!

Sol-Badguy
08-29-2007, 12:53 PM
:lmfao:

You're dumb as hell.

.blank cd
08-29-2007, 08:32 PM
:sighs:

scabtastic
08-29-2007, 10:57 PM
yeah....-sniff sniff- i love you guys lol

Josh...
08-30-2007, 10:36 PM
So....did david leave, are we still endless limits, or are we simple minded?

OaTmeaL
08-30-2007, 10:51 PM
I am still willing to work on this but I am tired of bashing or talking shit...

I am buying ANOTHER Prelude that is sick... It is tucking tires and can not WAIT to get it... If you are still wanting to make this and still want to be in please let me know or I am just going to start one with a few other guys that I have in mind.

.blank cd
08-30-2007, 10:52 PM
not too sure yet...

.blank cd
08-30-2007, 10:53 PM
I am still willing to work on this but I am tired of bashing or talking shit...

I am buying ANOTHER Prelude that is sick... It is tucking tires and can not WAIT to get it... If you are still wanting to make this and still want to be in please let me know or I am just going to start one with a few other guys that I have in mind.

are you really gettin this car?

OaTmeaL
08-30-2007, 10:58 PM
YEP... Looked at it tonight (just came back) and LOVE IT! It is sooo much better.. I will be posting mine soon when I clean up the engine bay. It is clean but I just would like to clean it up a little more... I have a serious question for you about the club... Call me when you can

.blank cd
08-31-2007, 12:30 AM
I just found a logo for the team!! Its Kanji (japanese charachters) for Endless Limits, Without Limits, dream, or fantasy

http://z.about.com/d/japanese/1/0/l/y/mugen.jpg

Might look more familiar if you saw it like this:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:t3zl2lukmteQ1M:http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/cbmugen.JPG

OaTmeaL
08-31-2007, 12:34 AM
HOLY SHIT! What does Mugen mean then?
Really nice find!

.blank cd
08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
it said dreams, fantasy, or without limits

hXc007
09-02-2007, 05:07 PM
woot woot!

im finally single again lol

whats everyone else up to?

OaTmeaL
09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Does that mean you can show up tp meets now?

scabtastic
09-03-2007, 12:23 AM
sorry i couldnt make it out last night...already had plans made...anyway whens the next meet going down?

osnap
09-03-2007, 02:04 PM
hey bitches. suspension is on. now next time i hang with yall my ride height wont look so goddamn bad... lol.

scabtastic
09-03-2007, 02:40 PM
i demand pictures you gay

OaTmeaL
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
I need some Uncle Bens with me so when I see some rice I can throw some at it.

Sol-Badguy
09-03-2007, 05:48 PM
hey bitches. suspension is on. now next time i hang with yall my ride height wont look so goddamn bad... lol.
Nice.

I can't wait to see it.

hXc007
09-04-2007, 12:12 AM
someone buy my racing seats

they are still for sale

Sol-Badguy
09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry, Michael.

APC FTL.

jamesgibson0
09-04-2007, 07:05 PM
someone buy my racing seats

they are still for sale

do you have a picture? and will they fit in a 92 240?

Josh...
09-04-2007, 08:01 PM
do you have a picture? and will they fit in a 92 240?

Here is his thread...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129882

hXc007
09-05-2007, 11:21 AM
thanks for the link post josh

what are you fuckers up to lately?

im just sitting in this room playing russian roulette...........

anyone wanna join?

Sol-Badguy
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
You could come over to my house today. :goodjob:

Josh...
09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
thanks for the link post josh

what are you fuckers up to lately?

im just sitting in this room playing russian roulette...........

anyone wanna join?

No problem, so are we just going to have the meet tomrrow at the varsity?

Sol-Badguy
09-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I guess.

I'm riding out with Gecko Squad tomorrow night if anyone wants to meet up with us.

.blank cd
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
wish i could go. damn work

hXc007
09-06-2007, 11:45 AM
a few of my friends will also be up at the V tonight (240 guys)

sadly, i will not be :idb:

Josh...
09-06-2007, 10:48 PM
I wasn't gonna go, but I'm glad I did. There where a lot of nice cars, but it went south after 10.

scabtastic
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
DIESEL CAME OUT TONIGHT DEAR LORD HE WAS FAST....i mean and clean too can't forget about the rags UNDER the hoodpins

Sol-Badguy
09-07-2007, 07:16 AM
That man was so fast, I couldn't even see what kind of car it was!! :lmfao:

Badass meet.

osnap
09-07-2007, 01:34 PM
DIESEL CAME OUT TONIGHT DEAR LORD HE WAS FAST....i mean and clean too can't forget about the rags UNDER the hoodpinshe was also furious... and i was pissed when that fucker and his little ricer crew decided they were gonna park next to my car. haha.

btw josh... you and your V6 can go to hell :tongue1:

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 02:35 PM
HAHA! Josh, did you finally get a kill.. Got tired of getting beat by the Prelude. New Lude is coming tonight... Sold the red one and now getting a 96. Geoff might come out with me tonight to take some pics. We found a great spot last night when I was car less.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/Geoff/640x480/100_3426.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/Geoff/640x480/100_3431.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/Geoff/640x480/100_3441.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/Geoff/640x480/100_3424.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/Geoff/640x480/100_3420.jpg

EmminoDaGreat
09-07-2007, 02:51 PM
You guys should come do some runs with the gecko squad.

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Where? When?

EmminoDaGreat
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
whenever, we will be out tomorrow night...

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Like race?

EmminoDaGreat
09-07-2007, 02:57 PM
there are no real races, are races are fantasy style. but yes

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
there are no real races, are races are fantasy style. but yes

:lmao:

Give me your number and I will call you guys when I get off work

EJ_Allmota
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Geoff and Robbie are the founders but I am getting everything together and ready. I am getting a resume and a team pic together so we can push the further than what it is. It is going to be called Endless Limits. It was simple minded and also not together.. I am in the works of talking to some sponsors to get this off the ground and with some help for the crew on parts and any mechanic help.

Rules

Non working applicants are discouraged to apply.

Rules & Regulations:

All model years are qualified.

Your Car must be properly insured and registered within the State you reside in.
Your Car doesn't have to be extremely low, but should have a low appearance.
Your Car should always be presentable. It should be kept clean (weather permitting) and maintained physically and mechanically. Any physical damage and or mechanical failure must be repaired ASAP.
New members will begin as three-month "probationary" members. At the end of the three-month period the administrative members will notify you in regards to your membership status. After successful completion of the probationary period, you will become an "Official" member of Endless Limits.
Official members must have a minimum of three significant modifications.

Endless Limits is proud of its positive reputationand relationships with other car clubs and the general public throughout the South. Therefore, we expect all members to maintain and promote this quality at all times.
Event Roll-In: Always done in single file and in orderly fashion. Burnouts, excessive noise or behavior that can create a negative image of our club will not be tolerated. Select events will have mandatory attendance.

Drugs & Alcohol: Illegal drugs and users of them are not welcome, accepted or tolerated in our club. Your membership will be terminated immediately and membership fees will not be prorated or refunded. Legal and responsible drinking of alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at social gatherings/celebrations. However, drinking of alcoholic beverages at events or any venue that requires the operation of your vehicle is not allowed.

Traffic Laws: In the event of careless/reckless driving or purposeful breaking of any state DMV laws while a member of Endless Limits, your membership can and will be terminated.

"No Haters!" Negative criticism and or hurtful commentary of other members and their vehicles will not be tolerated. This includes their family, friends and other car club members as well. Positive and or constructive commentary and support is always welcomed and encouraged.
"No cry babies." All members are expected to attend and enjoy all of the year's events. Negative attitudes or comments regarding judging at shows will not be tolerated.

"No Drama or Gossip" Gossip and personal drama is not a characteristic of Endless Limits. We do not encourage any gossip or "he said she said" drama. Members are asked to keep their personal problems out of the club and to refrain from gossiping and talking about other members. This is not High School and will not be tolerated.
If you have any questions or you want to join please feel free to PM me. These are the rules so far and will be more. I am just posting this for right now to get the word out.

What is this a CULT... as Chad said thats some strict ass rules...

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 03:38 PM
I guess... I just didn't want haters, bashers, or shit talkers in the club and everyone hates everyone else.

Josh...
09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
HAHA! Josh, did you finally get a kill.. Got tired of getting beat by the Prelude.

We did two 35 rolls, and you wouldn't do a highway run or a dig. :gay:

Sol-Badguy
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
What is this a CULT... as Chad said thats some strict ass rules...
THANK YOU. It was cool riding out to the V with you guys too. :goodjob:

We did two 35 rolls, and you wouldn't do a highway run or a dig. :gay:
Wow. Lude FTL.

OaTmeaL
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Josh! I wouldn't do a highway run because of my tranny... Seems like someone is a sore.. I just making a comment. I wasn't rubbing it in your face or anything. Chill out!

Josh...
09-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey Josh! I wouldn't do a highway run because of my tranny... Seems like someone is a sore.. I just making a comment. I wasn't rubbing it in your face or anything. Chill out!

I'm not sore, but I am tired of poeple that I run only telling half the story.

1.8turbin75
09-08-2007, 12:46 AM
where do you guys meet up at.

.blank cd
09-08-2007, 02:33 AM
sometimes barrett. depends sometimes. just gotta get with us. We'll probably be on barrett tomorrow night.

hXc007
09-08-2007, 12:48 PM
who all went to the V?

Josh...
09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
who all went to the V?
me, cody, chris, and robbie...

Sol-Badguy
09-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Barrett tonight.

Who's in?

Josh...
09-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Barrett tonight.

Who's in?

me

Sol-Badguy
09-08-2007, 03:29 PM
me
Yeah!!!

:toilet:

hXc007
09-08-2007, 03:31 PM
i will be partying it up in the ATL tonight

Sol-Badguy
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Pictures at KSU were fun. :goodjob:

.blank cd
09-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Post some pics already!!!

OaTmeaL
09-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Uploading...

.blank cd
09-09-2007, 01:16 AM
did you get my message?

hXc007
09-09-2007, 01:11 PM
what are yous guys up to?

ive got traffic court on tuesday, any suggestions? :police:

ol' dude said i was on the wrong side of the road when i was turning around in an industrial parkway at 1 in the morning. i turned around in a truck loading dock area, not the road btw. BS ticket if you ask me

.blank cd
09-09-2007, 02:42 PM
fight that shit off. Talk to the prosecuter first if you dont have an attorney, cause sometimes they drop it

Sol-Badguy
09-09-2007, 06:54 PM
So, uhhh, David.

Going to post those pictures?

.blank cd
09-09-2007, 09:06 PM
We have been invited to a Legacy mountain run and grill on September 30th. Thats on a sunday so you all should make it. Heres the info from LegacyForums...

September 30, 2007 12:00p.m.

1. Meet up as a group. The meeting spot will be at the Best Buy parking lot at Northpoint Mall, being its the furthest north "city" spot. If you dont know where it is.........Take 400N to exit 9. Make a right off the exit. At the first light make a left. Best buy is directly to your left.
2. cruise to Helen Georgia.
3. Whip out the food! There a couple local spots for grilling in Helen. But there is also a state park thats pretty nice. Unfortunately Im having a brain freeze and cant remember the name of it-lol. But I know exactly where it is. So the choice is up to the group. Local or state park.
4. Cruise/spirited drive on some very fun roads. I will have a map printed for everyone for the roads in case someone needs it for whatever reason. Here is a link and vid of the roads we will be taking. Its just north of where we will be.

map..http://www.deadzonevideo.com/Map/hwy75.htm
video found here hwy 75 http://www.deadzonevideo.com/Maps.htm

*DISCLAIMER* This is not an event/excuse to go out and drive like a retard. Yes spirited driving is welcome, but wreckless driving is not.

.blank cd
09-09-2007, 09:09 PM
PM me or MARTA Mike if you need anymore info. Its gonna be a grill out kinda like ours but not as many people i think, so try to bring some stuff. ive got a cooler

OaTmeaL
09-09-2007, 11:03 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3466.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3468.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3469.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3470.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3471.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3472.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3475.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3464.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3462.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3459.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3456.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3453.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3452.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3450.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/101_3449.jpg

Jecht
09-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Who is the one with the 97+ Prelude?

OH and LMFAO @ you guys getting caught by the KSU police.

Sol-Badguy
09-09-2007, 11:31 PM
I meant you should make a thread with these in the Car Pics section.

LIRL@RYANTHINKINGWEGOTCAUGHT ;)

OaTmeaL
09-10-2007, 09:26 AM
What a tard!

hXc007
09-10-2007, 12:25 PM
KSU "5-0" are usually pretty chill

i use to sjate there all the time and they wouldnt really say that much shit to us

OaTmeaL
09-10-2007, 03:22 PM
That is Steven.. He is a cool kid. I wish I would have David there with his 4th gen but he is busy with his blue top H22 swap...

EmminoDaGreat
09-10-2007, 10:34 PM
blue top usually an f20b.

.blank cd
09-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Or an H22 with a blue valve cover

EmminoDaGreat
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
who does that... oh my gay.

.blank cd
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
My buddy brandon had a nice white 5th gen prelude w/ a Blue valve cover and a wire tuck. very nice stuff

EmminoDaGreat
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
how bout im right, and your also right. in a way

.blank cd
09-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey some people are tellin me the F22 Water pump and the H22 Timing belt will fit on that F20....?

EmminoDaGreat
09-10-2007, 10:49 PM
i think you can use all the h22 stuff?

Sol-Badguy
09-11-2007, 06:15 AM
I want an H22..

hXc007
09-11-2007, 10:19 AM
i want a 240z

.blank cd
09-11-2007, 11:10 AM
For those of you that didnt see the first post over davids pictures I'll post it again. We are invited on a mountain run on Sept 30th...

.blank cd
09-11-2007, 11:15 AM
September 30, 2007 12:00p.m.

1. Meet up as a group. The meeting spot will be at the Best Buy parking lot at Northpoint Mall, being its the furthest north "city" spot. If you dont know where it is.........Take 400N to exit 9. Make a right off the exit. At the first light make a left. Best buy is directly to your left.
2. cruise to Helen Georgia.
3. Whip out the food! There a couple local spots for grilling in Helen. But there is also a state park thats pretty nice. Unfortunately Im having a brain freeze and cant remember the name of it-lol. But I know exactly where it is. So the choice is up to the group. Local or state park.
4. Cruise/spirited drive on some very fun roads. I will have a map printed for everyone for the roads in case someone needs it for whatever reason. Here is a link and vid of the roads we will be taking. Its just north of where we will be.

map..http://www.deadzonevideo.com/Map/hwy75.htm
video found here hwy 75 http://www.deadzonevideo.com/Maps.htm

*DISCLAIMER* This is not an event/excuse to go out and drive like a retard. Yes spirited driving is welcome, but wreckless driving is not.

Try to bring some food too, theres gonna be a grill out, kinda like ours but not as big.

EmminoDaGreat
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
im doin an h swap right now :P

Sol-Badguy
09-11-2007, 12:51 PM
..butthole^:tongue1:

hXc007
09-11-2007, 01:46 PM
next meeting?

when, where, what time?

Sol-Badguy
09-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe tomorrow night.

We'll see.

hXc007
09-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe tomorrow night.

We'll see.

alright, just let me know when and where

Sol-Badguy
09-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Heh heh.

I'm applying at Team Honda. :goodjob:

.blank cd
09-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Just hope you're not taking a pay cut.

Im tryin to get some of Gecko Squad out tonight to snap some pics

Sol-Badguy
09-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Honestly, if the cut's not too big, I'll deal with it. You don't know how much gas money I'll save.

It'll cut my commute distance down from 45-50 miles, round trip, to about 16. :goodjob:

hXc007
09-13-2007, 03:02 PM
what will you be doing at team honda?

i know a dude that works accross the street at the nissan dealership btw

Josh...
09-13-2007, 05:52 PM

I saw you going down powder springs today around 3:30.

hXc007
09-13-2007, 10:13 PM
yeah, i was heading home from my gf's house lol

Josh...
09-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Anything going on tonight?

Sol-Badguy
09-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech meet. :goodjob:

Look it up in the meets forum.

cactusEG
09-15-2007, 03:40 PM
nice hanging out with u fellas last night:goodjob:

cactusEG
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Oatmeal.. i got my back lowered, and handles like new or better

.blank cd
09-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Damn right it does

OaTmeaL
09-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Nice.. I told you it would be better.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/640x480/100_3534.jpg

hXc007
09-17-2007, 11:33 AM
can any of yous guys find me a 92 honda accord passenger side fender for the low-low?

holla back at me if you can

OaTmeaL
09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.pullapart.com/Inventory/SearchDetail.aspx

North Atl. has 5 92 Accords
South Atl. has 4 92 Accords

.blank cd
09-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I gotta interesting trade proposal....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138082

hXc007
09-17-2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.pullapart.com/Inventory/SearchDetail.aspx

North Atl. has 5 92 Accords
South Atl. has 4 92 Accords

appreciate it dave :goodjob:

reps for you!

hXc007
09-17-2007, 12:48 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OaTmeaL again.

sorry couldnt rep ya, but i will get ya back one day

Josh...
09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
I gotta interesting trade proposal....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138082

I don't think you would be happy with a turbo'd D15, unless he is making tons of power. Do you know how whp he's making?

Jecht
09-17-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't think you would be happy with a turbo'd D15, unless he is making tons of power. Do you know how whp he's making?

It isn't even installed yet according to the thread, so he isn't making anything over stock. lol

Sol-Badguy
09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Wow, that guy offered me that for my car too.. :lmfao: