PDA

View Full Version : Dont ask for a raise

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Car Dealer Accused of Killing 2 Workers

By GIOVANNA DELL'ORTO, Associated Press Writer

document.write(getElapsed("20070731T220708Z"));1 hour agoUPDATED 40 MINUTES AGO

http://www.comcast.net/data/br/2007/07/31/br-57509.jpg (http://www.comcast.net/data/news/photoshow/html/news/728249.html)This photo released by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office ... (http://www.comcast.net/data/news/photoshow/html/news/728249.html)

ATLANTA - A finacially strapped owner of a car dealership told authorities he was under stress when he killed two employees because they kept asking for pay raises, police said Tuesday.

Rolandas Milinavicius was charged in the shooting deaths of Inga Contreras, 25, and Martynas Simokaitis, 28. All three are from the eastern European nation of Lithuania but had been living in Atlanta, authorities said.

Milinavicius, who was having financial problems, told police he shot the two Thursday after they kept asking for more pay, said police in East Point, which is just outside Atlanta.

Milinavicius, 38, turned himself in two days after the shootings and confessed to the killings, telling them he was under a lot of stress, East Point police Capt. Russell Popham said.

"As I understand, the employees were not really happy about the pay, and they had questioned him about it over the course of time," Popham said. "That morning he said he just snapped."

At a jailhouse hearing Tuesday, Milinavicius listened through an interpreter as the charges were read against him. He faces two counts of felony murder and two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and he was denied bond.

Milinavicius' attorney, public defender Elizabeth Markowitz, did not speak in court. She did not return a call for comment.

Milinavicius, who had been living in Alpharetta, started RM Auto International two years ago, hoping to meet the demand for American cars in Lithuania. He began shipping cars and later hired the two victims as his only employees.

Nobody was at the car dealership Tuesday afternoon. Smashed-up cars with broken windshields and crumpled hoods were scattered around the back of the building.

Lisa Maidel, whose management business is two doors done from Milinavicius' dealership in a strip mall, said Milinavicius' wife came pounding on their door looking for help Thursday afternoon.

Maidel called 911, and the woman kept asking in broken English if her husband who was hurt, saying she had seen legs on the floor when she came to the dealership to visit her husband, Maidel said.

"We just saw the fear and terror in her eyes," Maidel said. "Every time she tried to describe it, she would just freeze up and hyperventilate."

Contreras and Simokaitis were cremated and an informal memorial service was held at Simokaitis' cousin's apartment over the weekend. The remains were to be flown to Lithuania on Tuesday.

"It doesn't make any sense," the cousin, Jaunius Simokaitis, of Fayetteville, said Monday. "If he was having money problems, these two would have been the ones to help him get out of debt. They would have helped him make that money

ep9716
07-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Wow.......I Saw This On The News But I Was Half Asleep..

Dracc
07-31-2007, 06:30 PM
damn...

jamaicanDM
07-31-2007, 06:51 PM
crazy shit...prayers fro the victims fams

"B"
07-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Two questions:

1. How stupid can you get?

2. How is it that foreigners are able to open businesses so easily, but nationals have a hard time doing it?

BobbyFresco
07-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Two pointless and senseless murders.. and ^^^^ to answer your questions, only in America.....

RISKYB
08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
sounds like kia mall of ga

Driftk1d350z
08-01-2007, 04:45 PM
wow

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 04:46 PM
foshizzle

IndianStig
08-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Two questions:

1. How stupid can you get?

2. How is it that foreigners are able to open businesses so easily, but nationals have a hard time doing it?

No clue what you are talking about here son. We all have to get the same licenses, its just a matter of getting money, and better believe that the gov't gives jack shit anymore. So basically it boils down to money and will. Want me to elaborate?

BTW, that shits :bannana:

Sol-Badguy
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, my car lot is just a few miles away from there..

Bukaki
08-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Damn only in atlanta

Dracc
08-02-2007, 01:03 AM
*Employee* Aye boss i need to talk to you...
*Boss* what is it, i'm busy
*Employee* well boss i have a new born and i'm working for low pay I was wondering..
*Boss* so what... so you want a Fawking raise huh you prick
*Employee* welll...... *sigh*.. well yes sir
*boss* you want a raise.. ok no problem.. i have a check in my desk in my office.. follow me
*employee* thank you sir.. i really need this
*boss* no problem I:fire: DIE BITCH DIE

Elbow
08-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Damn that's fucked up

Brandon C
08-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I actually new one of the now deceased. He was a Good Photo man for Lunarmagazine.com ..

It is a said day when this stuff happens..Thats kinda why we had the AJC at our dealership to see if it was possible or was this guy just a lunatik.

ep9716
08-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Can I Have A Raise?

DaMaGe ZWK
08-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Thats messed up

ep9716
08-02-2007, 12:57 PM
What About My Damn Raise?

Greddypacked
08-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Two questions:

What are you talking about. The business owner was American that hired the foreigners for help.