PDA

View Full Version : PRO BANNAGE OF MANIAC.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2007, 04:26 PM
the day you let that faggot become moderator.. is the day this shit will end.. seriously... i cant beleive how many cheerleaders this faggot has (mostly newbies that have no idea how it was BITD (back in the day)... lol.. )

anyway... i think he should remained banned until he learns his lesson...

MODS:... if you guys will allow him to come back.. let me and thinkfast have the last word regarding his return.. for i know the fag in person so does ricky.. and his stupidity is a threat to this forum.. in the most negative homosexual ways imaginable..

aaronfelipe
07-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Hey Will you get my PM?

Leadfoot_mf
07-31-2007, 04:27 PM
lolz

Ran
07-31-2007, 04:28 PM
This has potential. Got any examples of said stupidity?

Halfwit
07-31-2007, 04:28 PM
maniac if u read this, aim me again. dont have ur screename and when u aimed me u did some weird shit and shut down my computer stupid motherfucker.

still have something to ask u tho0ugh.

KEEP HIM BANNED.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey Will you get my PM?

yeah man i sure did actually today, someitmes my brother gets on and reads my msgs so i didnt see it till i realized it was old but i dont remember the last time you PM'ed me so i read it, PM me your times available next week during the week we can meet up and stuff.

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 04:32 PM
lol

Leadfoot_mf
07-31-2007, 04:33 PM
its not like maniac isn't still on IA.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2007, 04:33 PM
This has potential. Got any examples of said stupidity?

for starters.. and im being REALLY light on showing his stupidity...

he types/writes "i losted to an evo"

instead of "i lost to an evo"

the idiot adds "ed" to shit that dont need no "ED" at the end.. at first i thought he was being a faggot trying to be cute by saying ED at the end of everything.. then i realized i was wrong.. he's just that stupid... the end.

HalfBaked
07-31-2007, 04:34 PM
I say you let him back on but make it so that he can't get any reps and none of his posts count towards a post count.

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Based on the fact that he's only been within the IA community for just over a year alone and posted that shit... he should've been banned.

Kid's got an excess of ten-thousand posts between TWO names: his addiction needs to be broken.

ep9716
07-31-2007, 04:37 PM
Ip Ban FTW!!!

MachNU
07-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Trust me hes getting very close to a permantent ban!

Crazy Asian
07-31-2007, 04:38 PM
If maniac turn into a mod....I official am gonna stop going to IA. No seriously that foo doesn't deserve it.

Ran
07-31-2007, 04:39 PM
permantent banWow, per man tent ban? Sounds like a gay, cruel and unusual punishment to me. :lmao:

Crazy Asian
07-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Um and ran your sig is very disturbing. Seriously holy shit!!!

ep9716
Lmmfao At Ran's Sig +1

OneSlow5pt0
i was but to say that.....WTF is up with ur sig,ran

Sport1.3
07-31-2007, 04:43 PM
I say let him come back....but make it so whenever he posts, no one can see it. Like he is on everyones Ignore list lololol... he wouldnt figure it out for months, trash talking ppl thinking he has beat them at a war of whits

Ran
07-31-2007, 04:43 PM
i was but to say that.....WTF is up with ur sig,ranI've no idea where it's from, but the last panel makes me LOL pretty hard.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I say let him come back....but make it so whenever he posts, no one can see it. Like he is on everyones Ignore list lololol... he wouldnt figure it out for months, trash talking ppl thinking he has beat them at a war of whits

anyone that gets outwitted by that moron doesnt need to waste our oxygen.. thats how dumb that kid is. lol.

death®
07-31-2007, 04:45 PM
transexual you fucking faggot!

you couldn't take me, so you banned me! wow, big boy. fuck you and your pos rustang you wortless POS! everyone else, FUCK you! Will, thanks alot bitch! im out so what, ban this name too...

if anyone sees me at any meet don't come at me with friendly words... im not playing that shit! IA is full of faggots!! no fucking lie, peace motherfuckers!!!

MachNU
07-31-2007, 04:45 PM
Wow, per man tent ban? Sounds like a gay, cruel and unusual punishment to me. :lmao:

:lmao: where at that stage of cruelness!

Sport1.3
07-31-2007, 04:46 PM
anyone that gets outwitted by that moron doesnt need to waste our oxygen.. thats how dumb that kid is. lol.

Thats the beauty of my idea lol...he wouldnt ever figure out that no one could see his posts...his dumb ass would just keep trying

Ran

you couldn't take me, so you banned me! wow, big boy. fuck you and your pos rustang you wortless POS! everyone else, FUCK you! Will, thanks alot bitch! im out so what, ban this name too...

if anyone sees me at any meet don't come at me with friendly words... im not playing that shit! IA is full of faggots!! no fucking lie, peace motherfuckers!!!Your sig is from a hentai. JFYI :D

I still love you Maniac. Do you hate me? :cry:

OneSlow5pt0
...hmm

death®
07-31-2007, 04:47 PM
The fuck is so funny! Mods are all pussies, only a few will only do something check out the thread i made about becoming a mod... check post # 102.. thats why that faggot banned me

bitch knows its true.. ADMIT IT Transexual!!!!!!!!

The BUCKY
what did he do this time

MachNU

if anyone sees me at any meet don't come at me with friendly words... im not playing that shit! IA is full of faggots!! no fucking lie, peace motherfuckers!!!

NO FUCKING life you have been here for just over a year and over two names have 10k plus in post... and you have mutiple names what does that tell you...GET A FUCKING LIFE ! You now the rules and have been told them before and you get banned for it...go fuck yourself! Your not special....well at least in the terms of better treatment over others! You brekt he rules mutiple times guess what BAN!

gunn_bleu
I told you he's addicted.

Makes a name just to curse everyone.

death®
Everyone is cool, just that faggot Speedmonkey and transexual bitch are lame

death®
07-31-2007, 04:48 PM
NO FUCKING life you have been here for just over a year and over two names have 10k plus in post... and you have mutiple names what does that tell you...GET A FUCKING LIFE ! You now the rules and have been told them before and you get banned for it...go fuck yourself! Your not special....well at least in the terms of better treatment over others! You brekt he rules mutiple times guess what BAN!FUCK YOU

Sport1.3
07-31-2007, 04:48 PM

So you're E-mad because you cant E-hangout with a bunch of E-fags?

death®
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
LOL! fucking pussies.

death®
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
IM LIRL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! transexual GOT HIS E-FEELINGS HURT

death®
07-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Will, hit me up later dude.. lets do something

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Wait... you have THREE names on IA.com?

That's ridiculous, man. I thought this was a new name... but, that's really sick-minded.

You know... it's just a website, right?

ep9716
07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
So you're E-mad because you cant E-hangout with a bunch of E-fags?

LMFAO @ E-Mad And E-Hangout

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2007, 04:53 PM

damn, so u really got banned for shit talkin trans and yousef huh? lolol

MachNU
And your banned i now you will log on under one of your other 100 names, and see this. New rules by Julio are mod bashing is bannable! You do it to the pointt you think you get away with it. You want to be un-baned then take it up with Julio!

Ran
The fuck is so funny! Mods are all pussies, only a few will only do something check out the thread i made about becoming a mod... check post # 102.. thats why that faggot banned me

bitch knows its true.. ADMIT IT Transexual!!!!!!!!Just for the masses...

LINK TO SAID POST (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35921994&postcount=102)

MachNU
07-31-2007, 04:54 PM
damn, so u really got banned for shit talkin trans and yousef huh? lolol

Nope for making a thread a few days ago to the sole point of mod bashing! thinking that would help him become a mod himself!

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2007, 05:04 PM
oh i know, i saw the thread, but he's the one that pointed to post #102 saying that's why u banned him.

aaronfelipe
07-31-2007, 05:10 PM
yeah man i sure did actually today, someitmes my brother gets on and reads my msgs so i didnt see it till i realized it was old but i dont remember the last time you PM'ed me so i read it, PM me your times available next week during the week we can meet up and stuff.
Anytime man, just hit me up.

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 06:16 PM
will pm ur new number

"B"
07-31-2007, 07:06 PM
the day you let that faggot become moderator.. is the day this shit will end.. seriously... i cant beleive how many cheerleaders this faggot has (mostly newbies that have no idea how it was BITD (back in the day)... lol.. )

anyway... i think he should remained banned until he learns his lesson...

MODS:... if you guys will allow him to come back.. let me and thinkfast have the last word regarding his return.. for i know the fag in person so does ricky.. and his stupidity is a threat to this forum.. in the most negative homosexual ways imaginable..

Dude, you are pathetic. Your antics involving your male lover on IA are extremely unentertaining. They are boring, pathetic, and not humorous at all. You know damn well he is in your kroo and that he rides your dick where ever you go. Why go through all the gay shit on IA?

CHADbee
07-31-2007, 07:53 PM
lol @ alex being banned again

"ooo hes the bad boi of IA" :lmao:

whatafaggette

"B"
07-31-2007, 07:55 PM
lol @ alex being banned again

"ooo hes the bad boi of IA" :lmao:

whatafaggette

I have been gone since a few days after the accident. How are you doing?

CHADbee
07-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I have been gone since a few days after the accident. How are you doing?
im doing better, sucks being stuck at home not having anything to do and not working. the swelling on the lips have gone down, cuts are healing and my freakin back/side/neck hurts still but im alive :D

"B"
07-31-2007, 08:00 PM
That is good at least. I am glad to hear you made it home and that you are recovering.

The Yousef
07-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Nope for making a thread a few days ago to the sole point of mod bashing! thinking that would help him become a mod himself!

you really did ban him??

ahahahhahahahah!!!

Leadfoot_mf
07-31-2007, 10:07 PM
im doing better, sucks being stuck at home not having anything to do and not working. the swelling on the lips have gone down, cuts are healing and my freakin back/side/neck hurts still but im alive :D
sweet so see u at the V.

DJ Raijin
08-01-2007, 01:15 AM
This pic was made for use in another forum...but I think it fits here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/propheticthrone/asunabanhammerqf3.png

hydroshutter
08-01-2007, 07:16 AM
http://i14.tinypic.com/4q6hyl4.jpg

Mr.MuayThai's dad.

itsjustdee
08-01-2007, 07:34 AM
shut up will and go shove a dick in your mouth.
thanks.