PDA

View Full Version : Callout: kayFunk is as soft as...

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Baby shit.

Sammich
07-31-2007, 03:06 PM
:???: :thinking:

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
gay

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Aren't you riding his mushroom tip in the other thread?

Keep your faggot-ass at bay, please.

Nemesis
lulz

Leadfoot_mf
i thought you would say his 10 year old sister

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 03:10 PM
lol

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Thread failed to get any serious kind of attention. Childs play.

Ran
07-31-2007, 03:17 PM
i thought you would say his 10 year old sisterThat was me actually. Please disregard. :ninja:

Also, this thread fails as a repost. :locked:

Leadfoot_mf
07-31-2007, 03:38 PM
i know what u said u beat me to it.

Ran
07-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Can I have your Miata?

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Thread failed to get any serious kind of attention. Childs play.

No, but seriously, you're right. I made the mistake of thinking he was someone similar to QD.

I was wrong. And now? I'm bored as hell.

Hundo®
lol @ soft, come to Alliance gym and we can settle this IRL if you wanna talk about being "soft"

im there from 11:30 am to 2pm. monday-friday

ill be waiting.

Alliance Martial Arts Center
6331 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
(404) 843-0606
[email protected]

there's my callout.

pussy.

GGPIS3
/thread or /life

Killer
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Can I have your Miata?

he's got a point tim....

atleast he would fit in it!!!

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
lol @ soft, come to Alliance gym and we can settle this IRL if you wanna talk about being "soft"

im there from 11:30 am to 2pm.

ill be waiting.

Alliance Martial Arts Center
6331 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
(404) 843-0606
[email protected]

pussy.

You're a fucking idiot. I live in Santa Monica, California. Go the fuck away, god-damned base head.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 03:46 PM
No, but seriously, you're right. I made the mistake of thinking he was someone similar to QD.

I was wrong. And now? I'm bored as hell.Just hit up people with alot of reps and that are known as shit talkers. Picking on noobs is only fun for awhile. After that, it just gets old.

QD isn't all that. if you have trouble with him, you can't be that good. And yes, im bored too. Its only tuesday day too. this week looks like its gonna go by slow.

Ran
07-31-2007, 03:47 PM
You're a fucking idiot. I live in Santa Monica, California. Go the fuck away, god-damned base head.Two questions arise from this post.

1) Why does your location say Smyrna?
2) Why are you on ImportAtlanta?

:thinking:

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 03:48 PM
You're a fucking idiot. I live in Santa Monica, California. Go the fuck away, god-damned base head.

then what the fuck is your pussy ass doing posting on this forum, stay on the west coast with the dodgers you fucking pussy, you and thinkfat should meet up and have a queer to queer talk about how you love the west coast and the putos that live over there.

grow up big kid.

calling someone out on a forum, ACROSS THE COUNTRY, talk about a fucking pussy.

you've failed. hard.

your attempts sank further than the titanic.

http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Just hit up people with alot of reps and that are known as shit talkers. Picking on noobs is only fun for awhile. After that, it just gets old.

QD isn't all that. if you have trouble with him, you can't be that good. And yes, im bored too. Its only tuesday day too. this week looks like its gonna go by slow.

I've been around here quite a while... QD's rep for shit-talking is unparalleled for the most part.

I think your friend kayfuNk is takin' it dead serious: I can hear him punching himself in the face to gear up for a real fight.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Two questions arise from this post.

:thinking:Heres a better question.

1. Who fukcing cares?

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Two questions arise from this post.

:thinking:

I moved away from GA a few years back. Was on Import Lounge and Atlanta way back in 03 when one of 'em was VTECATLANTA.

Got out of cars and into a career, but, still fun to come around the Whoreslounge and fuck with people.

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Heres a better question.

1. Who fukcing cares?

Serious question: Why have you only been on this site for a year and have accumulated over ten-thousand (10,000) posts?

Maniaç
I've been around here quite a while... QD's rep for shit-talking is unparalleled for the most part.

I think your friend kayfuNk is takin' it dead serious: I can hear him punching himself in the face to gear up for a real fight.Can you get off his dick already?

QD's good. Not unbeatable, still. Hes earned his place in the e-thug hall of fame. lol. And yeah i think hes already at lv 3 of e-thuggn. ready to meet stage. i love that stg, cause thats how i separate the bitches from the men.

Hundo®

I think your friend kayfuNk is takin' it dead serious: I can hear him punching himself in the face to gear up for a real fight.

You called me soft as baby shit, in a CALLOUT thread. that usually means you've got a geniune problem with someone, i was joking until you made it serious.

i dont get mad over internet shit, but if you want to call me out ill be glad to post up with you.

as far as being an intellectual challenge when going back and forth for shit-talking, you're a gigantic waste of time.

i've been shitting on you since your first post and you've yet to recover.

Ran
07-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I moved away from GA a few years back. Was on Import Lounge and Atlanta way back in 03 when one of 'em was VTECATLANTA.D@mn, that was a long time ago. lol

Got out of cars and into a career, but, still fun to come around the Whoreslounge and fuck with people.Yeah, whoreslounge is always a good place to find fun for a boring work day. I'll leave you to your business.

Maniaç
Serious question: Why have you only been on this site for a year and have accumulated over ten-thousand (10,000) posts?I run this mouth alot. Don't have shit to do in the mornings or afternoons. Usally go out at night.

Whats the big deal?

Leadfoot_mf
Serious question: Why have you only been on this site for a year and have accumulated over ten-thousand (10,000) posts?
he likes the cack

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
You called me soft as baby shit, in a CALLOUT thread. that usually means you've got a geniune problem with someone, i was joking until you made it serious.

i dont get mad over internet shit, but if you want to call me out ill be glad to post up with you.

as far as being an intellectual challenge when going back and forth for shit-talking, you're a gigantic waste of time.

i've been shitting on you since your first post and you've yet to recover.

I'm being serious, now: Why are you wasting your time, then? We've established that you're honestly no challenge. It's no longer fun, and, you posting behind my feet is becoming annoying.

If you want to cry moar, go for it: I'm not interested, anymore. =\

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:54 PM
D@mn, that was a long time ago. lol
Yeah, whoreslounge is always a good place to find fun for a boring work day. I'll leave you to your business.

Yeah, you know how it is. I literally have NOTHING to do... for the rest of the week. I really came looking for QD cause he brings the LuLLs...

Got sub-par jokesters instead. =(

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm being serious, now: Why are you wasting your time, then? We've established that you're honestly no challenge. It's no longer fun, and, you posting behind my feet is becoming annoying.

here yougo with the "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?" childs play mickey mouse club a boo boo bee boo bullshit, fuck you pussy.

Try coming up with something other than a variation of what i just said to you.
you fuckin suck.

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
here yougo with the "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?" childs play mickey mouse club a boo boo bee boo bullshit, fuck you pussy.

Try coming up with something other than a variation of what i just said to you.
you fuckin suck.

... You're a little too young to use the word "pussy" so flagrantly. =\ I already told you I'm done... now you're just making yourself look [a little more] stupid.

Just... drop it. You're not helping to alleviate my boredom.

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 04:00 PM
... You're a little too young to use the word "pussy" so flagrantly. =\ I already told you I'm done... now you're just making yourself look [a little more] stupid.

Just... drop it. You're not helping to alleviate my boredom.

childs play.

can't think of anything clever so you try the cop out routine, man, i dont even know why i replied to this thread, what a waste of everyones time.

Ran
07-31-2007, 04:01 PM
I ran outta popcorn... :(

gunn_bleu
07-31-2007, 04:02 PM
childs play.

can't think of anything clever so you try the cop out routine, man, i dont even know why i replied to this thread, what a waste of everyones time.

Because, you've got the IQ of a fucking cup?

I mean, really: if it was a waste of everyone's time, you should've seen that coming. You're only proving that you're stupid.

Wow.

SicStang03
07-31-2007, 09:35 PM

Maybe you should have looked into school rather than a career. :idb: