PDA

View Full Version : *WARNING:FULLY BUILT*

CHADbee
07-31-2007, 11:37 AM
for the SRT guys, DO NOT buy from fully built motorsports in Vegas. some of u know of them, some of u dont. they do ported intake manifolds, throttlebodys, exhaust manifolds, turbo's, ect for the SRT-4. they do a deal where u can send them stock parts and get free port work. i sent them my stock turbo and exhaust manifold in exchange for them sending me a ported intake mani/TB/TB spacer back then i would return my core of thoose parts. so i would basically be trading my stock turbo and exhaust mani for port work on the intake side if u follow me. i was told it would take 2-3 weeks to get my parts in, after 1 month i started contacting josh at fully built asking what the deal is and time after time i was told my parts would ship the following week. im sure u all remember when my car went big turbo, allmost 4 months ago, thats when i send him my stock stuff. 4 months later i still havent gotten my parts even after bugging the shit out of him weekly. now that i no longer have my car i dont care, im tired of dealing with it so i give up but i wanted to warn everybody else, if u want ported parts for ur SRT do not use fully built cause u wont get ur parts for 6 months and u are gonna have to stay on their ass's non stop, its not worth it!!!

srtowner
07-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Dang Chad I wish you would have asked me about Fully Built. I would have told you not to deal with them. There are so many stories like yours it is not funny. There have been no less the 4 times that he go so behind in shipping stuff that people were calling him out for the scamming jackass he is. Each time he has posted the same story that he has no help and orders were pilling up and he just got behind. Also that he lost his internet and could not contact people. Then there were the times he was in the middle of moving. The list of excuses go on and on. I don't see how people are still buying from him. But then he is on the SRT forum.

P.S. I would not deal with Bob at Form and Function Performance either. He is way behind. I can not tell you how many people have sent him stuff including brand new Stage 3 kits. He has had some for 4-6 months. He keeps PM'ing these people telling them oh it will ship tommorow and 2 weeks later they still have not gotten thier stuff.

1000cckiller
07-31-2007, 11:45 AM
for the SRT guys, DO NOT buy from fully built motorsports in Vegas. some of u know of them, some of u dont. they do ported intake manifolds, throttlebodys, exhaust manifolds, turbo's, ect for the SRT-4. they do a deal where u can send them stock parts and get free port work. i sent them my stock turbo and exhaust manifold in exchange for them sending me a ported intake mani/TB/TB spacer back then i would return my core of thoose parts. so i would basically be trading my stock turbo and exhaust mani for port work on the intake side if u follow me. i was told it would take 2-3 weeks to get my parts in, after 1 month i started contacting josh at fully built asking what the deal is and time after time i was told my parts would ship the following week. im sure u all remember when my car went big turbo, allmost 4 months ago, thats when i send him my stock stuff. 4 months later i still havent gotten my parts even after bugging the shit out of him weekly. now that i no longer have my car i dont care, im tired of dealing with it so i give up but i wanted to warn everybody else, if u want ported parts for ur SRT do not use fully built cause u wont get ur parts for 6 months and u are gonna have to stay on their ass's non stop, its not worth it!!!good look chad, ya feeling better

CHADbee
07-31-2007, 11:59 AM
Dang Chad I wish you would have asked me about Fully Built. I would have told you not to deal with them. There are so many stories like yours it is not funny. There have been no less the 4 times that he go so behind in shipping stuff that people were calling him out for the scamming jackass he is. Each time he has posted the same story that he has no help and orders were pilling up and he just got behind. Also that he lost his internet and could not contact people. Then there were the times he was in the middle of moving. The list of excuses go on and on. I don't see how people are still buying from him. But then he is on the SRT forum.

P.S. I would not deal with Bob at Form and Function Performance either. He is way behind. I can not tell you how many people have sent him stuff including brand new Stage 3 kits. He has had some for 4-6 months. He keeps PM'ing these people telling them oh it will ship tommorow and 2 weeks later they still have not gotten thier stuff.
yeah they fucked me, i had spoke to josh and stressed to him i need my parts and he swore id have them in 2 weeks if i sent my stock turbo/mani to him and i trusted the guy, mistake!

good look chad, ya feeling better
hurting still, but i could be worse

Member31410
07-31-2007, 12:47 PM

Ditto. With all the horror stories that I have read about Fully Built, they are one of the places that I wouldn't buy from.

Ericp
07-31-2007, 01:14 PM
:2up: FUCK FULLY BUILT :2up:

The BUCKY
07-31-2007, 01:29 PM
FUCK FULLY BUILT

jumpin on the band wagon

CHADbee
08-01-2007, 10:31 PM
fuck fully built

ueyedgr8tness
08-12-2007, 12:07 PM
fuck fully built

:offtopic: NOw back to what we were discussing i say fuck fully built:ninja: I just sent mine off:yes:

LOl!!1 jk biatches:lmfao: