PDA

View Full Version : Southside cookout you know lets get it going again

never2loud
07-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Southside Cookout

everyone ready this saturday, you know the time 4:00 pm be there sharp, i know all of you show up late on purpose, but anyways place: McCurry Park in Fayeteville , you all know same place as always. and dont forget to bring some food, you bring it we grill it.

remember this is an open invite to everyone, bring your friends, bring your roommates, bring your g/f and b/f, bring everyone, whoever you wanna invite, invite. evry month we have a gooooood time eating chillin grillin and talking and ecspecially checking out everyones rides. so wake up earlly wash your car inside and out, yes vacume too, we look inside also. we see the ones that just show after a quick run throught the car wash down the street and forgot the inside, so clean the rides you never know you might get your picture taken so make it look good for the pictures.

anyways ask around if you need about this cookout its completely awesome and you will have a great time and meet some great people.

delsolnohoe
07-31-2007, 04:32 PM
i meet someone who was telling me about this cookout, at FT three weeks ago,i was driving a blue si.

never2loud
07-31-2007, 05:28 PM
yeah lots of folks should know about this meet, b/c many have came out so, try and make it this time.

Tank
07-31-2007, 05:32 PM
sounds good ill be there anything you need me to bring, never knew something ten minutes up the road was happeneing

never2loud
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah we really just need either food or like napkins, trash bags, plates forks and stuff like that unless you wanna bring something else you can, drinks we pretty much get covered so try something besides that, and yeah weve been doing this for awhile now this is our second year so come on out before you know it, summer is gone and so are our cookouts, so try and make it. and the same goes for everyone else on the what to bring subject

never2loud
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
two more days i hope everyone is ready