PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Mr.MuayThai

blackshine007
07-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I just wanted to say that I think that you're an awesome person. You don't post up any bullshit, and I forget who it was a while back ago but you called them out and basicly told them you were gonna beat the shit out of them and had a garuntee of not loosing. The fact that the other guy never replied back to that was brilliant. I tip my hat off to you. I don't ever wanna get on your bad side. So let's get to the point on why I called you out. I was searching for fights on the net and I didn't know you had vid on line. Jeebus, man!!! Dude, you are badass, hands down. I wouldn't fool with ya. I wanted to share it with the rest of IA. Oh, btw, do you have any more? I honestly like how you were straight doing that guy wrong, man, props to ya :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai himself!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY&NR=1)

Nismo
07-30-2007, 10:14 PM
you going to suck his cock too?

_Christian_
07-30-2007, 10:14 PM
haha

blackshine007
07-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Sounds like you trying to beat me to it

Hulud
07-30-2007, 10:18 PM
why dont you just use a PM?

Brett
07-30-2007, 10:20 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 10:23 PM
So the dude can fight. Props to him, but dude. Did you have to make a thread about him.. and making it sound kinda gay? lol.

If he did punk someone out years ago on IA, thats cool. Ive done that too. I would show up to meet him, not to fight though. lol. Just go back and edit some of the shit, if not other queers are gonna come in and talk about you being gay and shit. lol. You going to the V this week?

Brett
07-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Shut up Alex!! LMAO

cactusEG
07-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I just wanted to say that I think that you're an awesome person. You don't post up any bullshit, and I forget who it was a while back ago but you called them out and basicly told them you were gonna beat the shit out of them and had a garuntee of not loosing. The fact that the other guy never replied back to that was brilliant. I tip my hat off to you. I don't ever wanna get on your bad side. So let's get to the point on why I called you out. I was searching for fights on the net and I didn't know you had vid on line. Jeebus, man!!! Dude, you are badass, hands down. I wouldn't fool with ya. I wanted to share it with the rest of IA. Oh, btw, do you have any more? I honestly like how you were straight doing that guy wrong, man, props to ya :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai himself!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY&NR=1)

any links of that thread

blackshine007
07-30-2007, 10:28 PM
So the dude can fight. Props to him, but dude. Did you have to make a thread about him.. and making it sound kinda gay? lol.

If he did punk someone out years ago on IA, thats cool. Ive done that too. I would show up to meet him, not to fight though. lol. Just go back and edit some of the shit, if not other queers are gonna come in and talk about you being gay and shit. lol. You going to the V this week?
I'll be there hopefully. I'm on a paper chase though. I'm trying to send my mom some money by friday and I might doing somebody's brakes. Still waiting on a callback, though.

I was just whorin' for the vid. I figured that some of ya'll would get a laugh. Besides, He was PM'd when I made the thread

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I think it'd be cool to be like that a couple decades ago, but in this day and age, I'm afraid if I try to judo chop someone, they'd just blow my head off.

Hell, I would if someone came at me.

TIGERJC
07-30-2007, 10:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would play the race card and wouldn't work another day in my life

-The Black Man's dream

iEvo
07-30-2007, 10:48 PM
ok i can see if hes a cool guy and all, but i mean thats all u really have to say

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:24 PM
HOLY SHIT! LOL! You actually made a thread about me? LOL! I don't know what to say bro. . . *tear*
oh and props on the vid bro, I posted that shit yesterday! :D LOL! I really don't know what to say though. . . I do have another video though, let me find it. . . I'll get back to ya!

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Found it. Im the one weighing in at 223lbs. this was my open fight! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH1O6bcA53M

ep9716
07-30-2007, 11:36 PM
That Lil Guy Kicks Ass!! LOL

Lucky DAWG
07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
summer love

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Im that little guy thank you very much! :D

ep9716
07-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Im that little guy thank you very much! :D

No Shit?!?!?!?!?

EDIT: Your Fucking With Me Right?

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:40 PM
No Shit?!?!?!?!?

Of course :yes:

Glides
07-30-2007, 11:42 PM
I think it'd be cool to be like that a couple decades ago, but in this day and age, I'm afraid if I try to judo chop someone, they'd just blow my head off.

Hell, I would if someone came at me.

Yea, fighting works really well...in the ring. Anything outside the ring and it's off to the pokey if you win or lose. And in jail, there is always someone bigger.

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Yea, fighting works really well...in the ring. Anything outside the ring and it's off to the pokey if you win or lose. And in jail, there is always someone bigger.

Your so right, To an extent! I myself, being 5 foot 8 and 165. Im not a very big person. . . at all! But i have a problem, Im not afraid of anyone! Im not cocky, Im not a dick, I just am not intimidated by anyone! I will stand up to anyone that calls me out! that might just be a problem some day? I might stand up to the wrong person and get my ass kicked. . . But they will know i was there! I won't go down without leaving my mark, and gaining some respect! So one day, someday i just might get my ass kicked!?!

Lucky DAWG
07-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Your so right, To an extent! I myself, being 5 foot 8 and 165. Im not a very big person. . . at all! But i have a problem, Im not afraid of anyone! Im not cocky, Im not a dick, I just am not intimidated by anyone! I will stand up to anyone that calls me out! that might just be a problem some day? I might stand up to the wrong person and get my ass kicked. . . But they will know i was there! I won't go down without leaving my mark, and gaining some respect! So one day, someday i just might get my ass kicked!?!

thats a good thing if anything that more people need.
i'm a small guy as well, but i don't let someone disrespect me and emberass me. difference is i don't know how to fight so i would try to avoid it if possible haha :tongue1: , but i would rather lose then be completely have my honor torn to shreds.

i mean... as long as you aren't a cocky dick who goes looking for fights, standing your ground is an honorable trait. just don't get urself killed in the process lol, yet ofcourse you have a bit more xp in that not happening then the rest of us. lol

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 11:59 PM
thats a good thing if anything that more people need.
i'm a small guy as well, but i don't let someone disrespect me and emberass me. difference is i don't know how to fight so i would try to avoid it if possible haha :tongue1: , but i would rather lose then be completely have my honor torn to shreds.

i mean... as long as you aren't a cocky dick who goes looking for fights, standing your ground is an honorable trait. just don't get urself killed in the process lol, yet ofcourse you have a bit more xp in that not happening then the rest of us. lol

Nah, I don't run around starting shit, I just stand up for myself! When im called out of course, but one day i will probably run into the guy that will beat my ass! Im actually waiting for that to happen! I know that sounds kinda strange. . . but seriously, I've been fighting for a long ass time now, And i haven't lost a fight. . . yet! Of course i will lose one day hopefully sooner than later! because i can learn from my mistakes and apply them in my next fight! You learn from losing! I want to met my "maker" as some people might say! Im actually kinda excited! when i get into a fight, deep down i want this guy to beat me, but so far. . . nothing. . . :cry:

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 12:38 AM
I need to watch these vids

Yes, yes you do! :lmfao: funny shit!

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 01:17 AM

haha, you're like me, except i lost a match in IKF, i got cheap shotted in my ear and blew my left ear drum ;\

i haven't fought competition since then, but i won multiple south eastern regionals and one national for IKF.

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Nah, I don't run around starting shit, I just stand up for myself! When im called out of course, but one day i will probably run into the guy that will beat my ass! Im actually waiting for that to happen! I know that sounds kinda strange. . . but seriously, I've been fighting for a long ass time now, And i haven't lost a fight. . . yet! Of course i will lose one day hopefully sooner than later! because i can learn from my mistakes and apply them in my next fight! You learn from losing! I want to met my "maker" as some people might say! Im actually kinda excited! when i get into a fight, deep down i want this guy to beat me, but so far. . . nothing. . . :cry:

you should fight my friend Ryan.. he's hardcore MMA, out of the army rangers.. if you can beat him then ill fight you, but he's top notch.. so i dunno, if you come to Alliance gym he trains there 5 times a week with me, ill ask him if he's interested!

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 01:21 AM
you should fight my friend Ryan.. he's hardcore MMA, out of the army rangers.. if you can beat him then ill fight you, but he's top notch.. so i dunno, if you come to Alliance gym he trains there 5 times a week with me, ill ask him if he's interested!

That's cool, but right now Im still working on my ground game. I will let you know when Im ready! what his stats? you know, Height, weight, record?

S II K
07-31-2007, 01:29 AM
fuck all yall. im calling you out if you think your a hardass! street fighting is my thing not this pussy ass "ill beat your ass in the ring" shit. try me motherfucker i bangz!

ha jk.

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 01:38 AM
^^^^ cute :gay:

S II K
07-31-2007, 01:40 AM
^^^^ cute :gay:

almost as cute as you kicking that 100 pound kid in your sig. or are you the 100 pound kid? :gay:

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
almost as cute as you kicking that 100 pound kid in your sig. or are you the 100 pound kid? :gay:

LOL! He wasn't a 100 lbs. . . He is 155, and Im 160! He is just a lot taller than i am! plus i gave you reps ! I was fucking with ya bro! damn. . .

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah i forgot to mention how tall he is, I think he is 6"2' maybe 3? But he has a damn good bit of height and reach on me!

Hundo®
07-31-2007, 02:15 PM
That's cool, but right now Im still working on my ground game. I will let you know when Im ready! what his stats? you know, Height, weight, record?

5'9 170 id say? maybe shorter.. i've never heard of him losing.. his ground game is phenominal though so you'd have a serious problem with that if you did fight him, but his stand up is even better, he's done stand up for longer and he's already a brown belt in Brazlian Jiu Jitsu from Alliance Gym.. so he's bad.

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 09:09 PM
5'9 170 id say? maybe shorter.. i've never heard of him losing.. his ground game is phenominal though so you'd have a serious problem with that if you did fight him, but his stand up is even better, he's done stand up for longer and he's already a brown belt in Brazlian Jiu Jitsu from Alliance Gym.. so he's bad.

Cool, he seems a little bigger than me. . . I really don't mind, but on the ground that does make a big difference! My stand up game is a lot better than my ground game! Thats why Im trying to learn some ground fighting as soon as i can.

GSRteg®
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Hmm PM's work right.

TheGrillMan
07-31-2007, 09:52 PM
i call bullshit on your unranked record

no one just starts fighting and doesn't loose there first 28 fights

also how long have you been fighting?

BobbyFresco
07-31-2007, 10:51 PM
I watched the first vid and I was like wtf.....lol....+1

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 11:21 PM
i call bullshit on your unranked record

no one just starts fighting and doesn't loose there first 28 fights

also how long have you been fighting?

I was fighting for 4 years before i fought my first Match! I've been fighting now for long enough not to care what you think about my record! So keep your :2cents: out of this thread! Yours isn't welcome!

TheGrillMan
07-31-2007, 11:30 PM
I was fighting for 4 years before i fought my first Match! I've been fighting now for long enough not to care what you think about my record! So keep your :2cents: out of this thread! Yours isn't welcome!

1.if you were fighting for 4 years before your first match then im shure youve lost before blah blah

2.i dont give a fuck if you want my 2 cents or not i gave it to you and ill give you plenty more then that

3.bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

blackshine007
07-31-2007, 11:31 PM
OHH SNAPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 11:34 PM
:smileowne

RandomGuy
07-31-2007, 11:37 PM
:smileowne
sl33p3r be talkin mad shit about you how muay thai is a pussys sport and how you go to the same gym but you suck and shit

He's like any MMA fighter can beat the shit out of a Muay Thai fighter... he said unless your tony jaa quit while you're ahead.

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 11:41 PM
1.if you were fighting for 4 years before your first match then im shure youve lost before blah blah

2.i dont give a fuck if you want my 2 cents or not i gave it to you and ill give you plenty more then that

3.bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Well no shit! I lost my only fight when i was a white belt, that is because there wasn't anyone in my age group at a white belt so i entered the green/purple category! I got second place only to a purple belt that was three years older than me and he only beat me by two points to ten!
I didn't start counting fights until i was black belt because before i was still training! If you want me to count all my fights i have ever been in, then shit I would have somewhere around 100+ wins and 1 lose! so. . . you make the call! does 28-0 sound better or 100+ and 1?
But like i said, I didn't start counting until i was a black belt! thanks!

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 11:47 PM
sl33p3r be talkin mad shit about you how muay thai is a pussys sport and how you go to the same gym but you suck and shit

He's like any MMA fighter can beat the shit out of a Muay Thai fighter... he said unless your tony jaa quit while you're ahead.

Wow. . . way to generalize Taylor. . . that doesn't sound like something he would say! and i haven't ever even fought around him! So he doesn't know what he's talking about! And Any MMA fighter can beat any Muay Thai fighter? I think not! They are two types of fighting styles! Of course one is going to be better at certain aspect than the other. MMA is going to be better on the ground and Muay thai is going to be better via stand up!
So you shouldn't even be comparing them to each other! Maybe he has just been training with the pussy ass MT trainer at Knuckle up! He blows ass! don't use him on your decisions! :goodjob:

SL33P3R
07-31-2007, 11:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH forget all the other shit.

But you think anthony is a bitch? Come to our gym tomorrow, He should be there, I wanna see this

RandomGuy
07-31-2007, 11:50 PM
Wow. . . way to generalize Taylor. . . that doesn't sound like something he would say! and i haven't ever even fought around him! So he doesn't know what he's talking about! And Any MMA fighter can beat any Muay Thai fighter? I think not! They are two types of fighting styles! Of course one is going to be better at certain aspect than the other. MMA is going to be better on the ground and Muay thai is going to be better via stand up!
So you shouldn't even be comparing them to each other! Maybe he has just been training with the pussy ass MT trainer at Knuckle up! He blows ass! don't use him on your decisions! :goodjob:
i dunno we been having mad in depth conversation on AIM and he's all like Muay thai is only cool in the movies, its useless in real life. He's like he hasn't mastered his kicking game yet, but even without it he can probably whoop your ass, I asked him why he didn't call you out, he's like i didn't want to be rude.

SL33P3R
07-31-2007, 11:52 PM
I cant belive he called anthony a bitch

RandomGuy
07-31-2007, 11:55 PM
Like OMG anthony is on IA too let me IM him this thread he doesnt come on here so much

but man oh man he isn't going to be pleased when he hears this

Niger
07-31-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey, Mr. Muay Thai,
This is Anthony. I just read what you have posted about me and I want to talk to you about this in person or maybe in the ring perhaps. Please show my "pussy ass" how its done my friend. See you at the gym.

If you aren't a "pussy ass" yourself.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Hey, Mr. Muay Thai,
This is Anthony. I just read what you have posted about me and I want to talk to you about this in person or maybe in the ring perhaps. Please show my "pussy ass" how its done my friend. See you at the gym.

If you aren't a "pussy ass" yourself.

Anthony? That's not the name of the guy that i talked to that said he teached at the D-ville knuckle up! His name was Chris Lasco? Or laslo. . .I donno? He told me he was the teacher there and he was the "pussy ass" not you. Do you know of this guy? Mid 20's about 5"10'-5"11'? short brown spiky hair. That's who i was calling a "pussy ass" he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about! And he came to my old Karate studio and got his ass beat! Sorry if you got offended by ignorance to the whole situation, you know what they say. Ignorance is bliss. :goodjob:

osiriskidd
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
lol i like your name.

i wanna video tape this match :D

SL33P3R
08-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Anthony? That's not the name of the guy that i talked to that said he teached at the D-ville knuckle up! His name was Chris Lasco? Or laslo. . .I donno? He told me he was the teacher there and he was the "pussy ass" not you. Do you know of this guy? Mid 20's about 5"10'-5"11'? short brown spiky hair. That's who i was calling a "pussy ass" he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about! And he came to my old Karate studio and got his ass beat! Sorry if you got offended by ignorance to the whole situation, you know what they say. Ignorance is bliss. :goodjob:

Chris doesnt teach at knuckleup douglasville. You may be a kickboxing god, but I dont think it was a good idea to call the kickboxing coach at knuckleup a pussy. sad thing is you didnt even know who the guy was.

But i like your response

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 12:23 AM

He just challenged you so why'd you back down?...

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Chris doesnt teach at knuckleup douglasville. You may be a kickboxing god, but I dont think it was a good idea to call the kickboxing coach at knuckleup a pussy. sad thing is you didnt even know who the guy was.

But i like your response

I didn't call out Anthony! I called out Chris Lasco, he is the one i was call a pussy ass! Not Anthony, I haven't met him yet! I've heard from a few people that he knows his shit. So why would i talk shit about someone like that? I show nothing but respect to those people. I've shown you nothing but respect until you said some stupid shit!

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Anthony? That's not the name of the guy that i talked to that said he teached at the D-ville knuckle up! His name was Chris Lasco? Or laslo. . .I donno? He told me he was the teacher there and he was the "pussy ass" not you. Do you know of this guy? Mid 20's about 5"10'-5"11'? short brown spiky hair. That's who i was calling a "pussy ass" he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about! And he came to my old Karate studio and got his ass beat! Sorry if you got offended by ignorance to the whole situation, you know what they say. Ignorance is bliss. :goodjob:Ignorance is not bliss. My name is Anthony Lassiter, Chris Lassiter is my brother the "pussy ass" coach you're referring to. I'm sure he'll be pleased for you to instruct him how not to be a pussy. When is a good time for you?

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:27 AM
He just challenged you so why'd you back down?...

I didn't, I was just explaining my side of the story. That is all! :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Ignorance is not bliss. My name is Anthony Lassiter, Chris Lassiter is my brother the "pussy ass" coach you're referring to. I'm sure he'll be pleased for you to instruct him how not to be a pussy. When is a good time for you?

nope not Lassiter. Lasco! He wrote it down and i know for a fact that it wasn't Lassiter! I met him at the mall i think? I believe he was handing out Knuckle up cards?

SL33P3R
08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
I didn't call out Anthony! I called out Chris Lasco, he is the one i was call a pussy ass! Not Anthony, I haven't met him yet! I've heard from a few people that he knows his shit. So why would i talk shit about someone like that? I show nothing but respect to those people. I've shown you nothing but respect until you said some stupid shit!

Have I said anything to you directly? No, dont listen to everything you fucking here. This is IA. Take your billy badass attitude somewhere else.

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:30 AM
nope not Lassiter. Lasco! He wrote it down and i know for a fact that it wasn't Lassiter! I met him at the mall i think? I believe he was handing out Knuckle up cards? Chris "Lasco" is his nickname, just like mine, "Anthony C.". Lasco short for Lassiter. Like Bill is short for William..... if you do not understand this how do you understand MT?

Anyways, Why put your full real name on a card?

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 12:33 AM
You smell that

I smell

I smell

PUSSY

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:37 AM
BTW, Christopher doesn't work at the Douglasville location like I do, he works in promotion and also trains. He is a great fighter as well and it sucks to see someone of the same interest call another fighter a pussy ass, behind their backs. That goes against the principles of which MT was built upon.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Chris "Lasco" is his nickname, just like mine, "Anthony C.". Lasco short for Lassiter. Like Bill is short for William..... if you do not understand this how do you understand MT?

Anyways, Why put your full real name on a card?

Lasco is your shortend name? . . . Ok then, Im sorry but the guy that i fought wasn't all that good. It may have been your brother, it may have not? I donno? Frankly i don't give a damn, If someone is truly teaching Muay Thai at Knuckle Up then i would figure he was a damn good fighter! but that one guy i fought that claimed he was who he said he was, wasn't all that good. I kicked him in the freaking shin and he started bitching . . . If someone like that is teaching Muay Thai they need to train a lot more! I have no beef with anyone on here, nor do you guys! Just drop it! This is becoming drama quickly, Im not into the whole drama thing. . . So Im done here, if you are offended Im sorry, that wasn't my intentions! So just leave it alone!

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Lasco is your shortend name? . . . Ok then, Im sorry but the guy that i fought wasn't all that good. It may have been your brother, it may have not? I donno? Frankly i don't give a damn, If someone is truly teaching Muay Thai at Knuckle Up then i would figure he was a damn good fighter! but that one guy i fought that claimed he was who he said he was, wasn't all that good. I kicked him in the freaking shin and he started bitching . . . If someone like that is teaching Muay Thai they need to train a lot more! I have no beef with anyone on here, nor do you guys! Just drop it! This is becoming drama quickly, Im not into the whole drama thing. . . So Im done here, if you are offended Im sorry, that wasn't my intentions! So just leave it alone!thats fine

watch your back next time you're in here.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:46 AM
thats fine

watch your back next time you're in here.

Well someone's mad for no reason, I've done nothing wrong and you know it.

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Well someone's mad for no reason, I've done nothing wrong and you know it.
well you did call my brother a "Pussy ass", behind his back, and when confronted about it, you turned into one yourself.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:51 AM
well you did call my brother a "Pussy ass", behind his back, and when confronted about it, you turned into one yourself.

No, no, no. . I called the one guy i fought a pussy ass. I mean he bitched about his shins! Your a Thai fighter, You know that your shins are one if not the most important part of your body to toughen for striking. If he couldn't take a hit in the shin, then i wouldn't think he was a true Thai fighter. Im I wrong? :thinking:

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 12:52 AM

that is true, you did bitch up

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:53 AM
that is true, you did bitch up

You should read my post right above this. . . :goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 12:53 AM
why don't y'all just fight in the ring??

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
And no, I never bitched up! Im defending myself because i did nothing wrong! Do you sit there and let people call you out for no reason?

Niger
08-01-2007, 12:56 AM
No, no, no. . I called the one guy i fought a pussy ass.
Was it Chris Lasco? If so, that was my brother, so why the no no no, you said it.

I mean he bitched about his shins! Your a Thai fighter, You know that your shins are one if not the most important part of your body to toughen for striking. If he couldn't take a hit in the shin, then i wouldn't think he was a true Thai fighter. Im I wrong? :thinking:So why not prove that he's not a true fighter, on video. Whatdya say?

There are different forms of training mindsets as you may know, if he isn't training that one pillar at that time you were straying him from his focus perhaps. Of the fundamental pillars in a Muay Thai fighter.

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 12:56 AM
O SNAP

Man this thread is hyping me up, I now wanna put on my TapOut shirt and punch a fucking baby

SL33P3R
08-01-2007, 12:57 AM
O SNAP

Man this thread is hyping me up, I now wanna put on my TapOut shirt and punch a fucking baby

You would own a tapout shirt, HAHHAA

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 12:58 AM
O SNAP

fuck yea

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 12:59 AM
You would own a tapout shirt, HAHHAA
When I wear that shirt I swear I turn into a different man, so if you see me with that shirt on you better run

Niger
08-01-2007, 01:01 AM
When I wear that shirt I swear I turn into a different man, so if you see me with that shirt on you better runLong time no see man, I repped you. Are you gonna come to the gym?

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Long time no see man, I repped you. Are you gonna come to the gym?
U know it, I live and sweat this shit

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Was it Chris Lasco? If so, that was my brother, so why the no no no, you said it.
So why not prove that he's not a true fighter, on video. Whatdya say?

There are different forms of training mindsets as you may know, if he isn't training that one pillar at that time you were straying him from his focus perhaps. Of the fundamental pillars in a Muay Thai fighter.

He told me his name was Chris Lasco, He could have been bluffing? I don't know? I don't care! But a Muay thai Instructor would have the basics down pat at least. . . Shins, are one of the basics! Because they are your main striking point when you kick, Im sure you know this though. So this isn't any new news to you Im sure. Like i said, Im sorry if i offended you or what not. that wasn't my intentions.

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 01:06 AM
ask yourself this, are u willing to bet you 28-0 record or are you going to puss out

blackshine007
08-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Shameless post whorin' so don't mind me

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:11 AM
ask yourself this, are u willing to bet you 28-0 record or are you going to puss out

Like i said before, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I don't care if he hates me or not? That doesn't bother me. But I've mentioned before I have lost before, but that was as a white belt. But it's just a unranked record, I don't give a shit about it. :goodjob:
Plus i was thinking of taking BJJ at Knuckle up, It is really close and not too expensive! Taylor has mentioned before that the instructors there were bad asses! And I def need to work on my ground game! So i will be coming up there soon and we can talk.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:11 AM
http://ads.redtube.com/click?id=36

Shameless post whorin' so don't mind me

The picture didn't come up.

blackshine007
08-01-2007, 01:14 AM
How about now?

Nyteryder
Long time no see man, I repped you. Are you gonna come to the gym?

Where is this gym at that everyone is speaking of.

TIGERJC
I thought fighters were suppose toi have respect for each other.

I bet you got into this sport when you was 16 and finally watched that movie 3 ninjas

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Where is this gym at that everyone is speaking of.
you couldn't hang :D

j/k of course, dont hit me

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:20 AM
We will have to meet up for a friendly fight sometime. Im taller but weigh less. Havent done anything martial arts in 10 years and am out of shape and recovoring alchoholic in which I failed at 3weeks ago, but Im down for a match.

Niger
08-01-2007, 01:20 AM
bllahhahahahahahahahaha

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/duznuts/owned2.jpg

BLAHAHHAHAHAHA BLAHAHAHHAHA

i dont know who the fuck Anthony or Chris or whoever is lololol

I only know taylor and want to stir a fight between u two... i say yall do it. on video for IA to prove that u guys have skill0rz

RandomGuy
08-01-2007, 01:22 AM
http://aurores.polaires.free.fr/owned%20baby.jpg

LMFAO

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:23 AM
I call bs

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:24 AM
I thought fighters were suppose toi have respect for each other.

I bet you got into this sport when you was 16 and finally watched that movie 3 ninjas

Respect? I know what respect is. I show it to everyone that knows there shit! Like Anthony here. He knows his shit, so i have respect for him. Oh and I didn't really like the 3 ninja's. . . But i did like Grandpa Mori Tanaka he was a lot like Mr.Miyagi from the Karate Kid. But i have been Martial Arts since i was a lot younger than 16.

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 01:24 AM
welcome to ia, I think Random guy does this to most ppl who post in the WL a lot

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Oh wait, I didnt read, I thought rg was claming to be muay thai

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Respect? I know what respect is. I show it to everyone that knows there shit! Like Anthony here. He knows his shit, so i have respect for him. Oh and I didn't really like the 3 ninja's. . . But i did like Grandpa Mori Tanaka he was a lot like Mr.Miyagi from the Karate Kid. But i have been Martial Arts since i was a lot younger than 16.
It was a joke

I know u couldn't really think I was serious, could u?

RandomGuy
08-01-2007, 01:28 AM
Oh wait, I didnt read, I thought rg was claming to be muay thai
lol nah i played the role of Grand master Anthony, brother of Chris the pussy.

lolol Taylor gave me some info so i wont take all the credit alone in this ownage lolol. I was just bored.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:28 AM
LOL! You are a fag! That was annoying. . . really annoying! I was going to go up to Knuckle up and talk to this Anthony, Im sure he was going to be a little on the confused side. . . ok. . . You got me! reps I will fight Taylor once i get my ground game up to par, Im only good on my feet right now, but i will be heading up to knuckle up soon and start BJJ.

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:31 AM
So MuayThai, you down for a fight? Im out of shape and fragile like a cranes neck.

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:32 AM
It was a joke

I know u couldn't really think I was serious, could u?

Don't get me wrong. . . I did have my doubts, but i donno? I think i have a damn good excuse! ITS 2:30am! So does this count as an initiation or something? I think i have been fucked with enough for the past hour or two. . . :cry:

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:34 AM
So MuayThai, you down for a fight? Im out of shape and fragile like a cranes neck.

I mean sure. . . why not? where are you located? We can meet somewhere and do a little sparring! You can come to my Karate Studio if you want? We spar up there all the time! just let me know!

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Im in marietta. What are your rules? full contact of course, but gear or no gear? face/head hits off limits?

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:38 AM
No, mostly no ball shots! Thats about it. We don't wear gear we just have gloves. . . thats it, well and mouth pieces of course! Im in Douglasville, and we spar on Tuesday nights if you wanna come up and fight with us? Your more than welcome to! :goodjob:

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:45 AM
That sounds great. Its a bit of a drive and I need to get a mouth piece since my last one is a decade old, but I might still fit my fat ass in my old suit. Is it cool with the faculty for me to wear my old suit, or should I just bring a sweat suit?

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 01:48 AM
That sounds great. Its a bit of a drive and I need to get a mouth piece since my last one is a decade old, but I might still fit my fat ass in my old suit. Is it cool with the faculty for me to wear my old suit, or should I just bring a sweat suit?

A t-shirt and your old Gi pants would be fine. . . don't need the whole Gi suit. Go to wally world and get a mouth piece for like 2 bux! and go home and mold it! but PM me before you head out here on Tuesday. oh and how tall are you? and what is your weight?

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Thats sounds good. I just went 30sec ago and weighed myself. 161.5 lbs @ 5'11"

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Thats sounds good. I just went 30sec ago and weighed myself. 161.5 lbs @ 5'11"

Oh ok. . . Thats not bad! for some reason i thought you were like 6"4' 195lbs. . .LOL! I think im thinking of someone else? But thats cool. Im 5"8' 160. So it's close enough. . . but i do have a really long reach! 72' reach that is! I have arms like a monkey. . . :yes:

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 02:12 AM
I dont fit long sleeve shirts as well ;)

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 02:20 AM
I just layed down and measured it, hair over 73". Though I dont use my arms much, mostly my chicken legs.

smoxe
08-01-2007, 02:41 AM
Joe Higashi would fuck him up.

I dare anyone to challenge my boy Joe or Adon in a fight. Adon has a Jaguar is occasionally at the meets.

Yo Random remember when Hugo did that 720 Gigas Breaker on that Bengali Dhalism and nearly broke his neck.

RandomGuy
08-01-2007, 02:43 AM
yeah that shit was crazy man, totally broke his neck with that breaker

TheSnail
08-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Yall two are crazy. But MuayThai, end of this month sound good to you?

Mr.MuayThai
08-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeah i guess. . . I was thinking you where talking about this up coming week? But it's cool! When ever you want bro, just let me know!

Annihilation
08-01-2007, 02:15 PM
A lil preview of next season, when they dress up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9djz1iQeE8