PDA

View Full Version : so.... my CRX came radio delete...

SL65AMG
07-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Is there any way i can find the panels for a crx that i can buy ... the rears specifically. and i dont know about the front but the speakers i have are too deep and they wont fit. maybe theres a plastic piece that fits behind the speaker cover.....

maybe pics would help....

bigdare23
07-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I have the rear if you want. I can let them go for $5

SL65AMG
07-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I have the rear if you want. I can let them go for $5

lol.... thats a HELLLLLLL of a lot cheaper than having some dude custom build a damn speaker box for them.... on top of my $900 system

yeah its both sides right? and what color?

AnTi-PooN
07-31-2007, 12:15 PM
go to honda parts connetcion

bigdare23
07-31-2007, 01:23 PM
Never mind the money, If you need the rear panels you can have them just get them out of my way!!!

I also have the rear speaker panels too! :goodjob:

SL65AMG
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
my interior is complete... i just need the panels that hold the speakers... the ones i have have no way to mount any speakers. the front doesnt either

AnTi-PooN
08-01-2007, 08:34 AM
speakers FTL

SL65AMG
08-01-2007, 05:14 PM
speakers FTL

yeah well.... i find it quite boring driving alone AND having no music..... and ive got some nice shit that i wanna put in...

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 FTW :yes:

Konstantin
08-02-2007, 02:59 PM
I had same problem about front speakers being too deep. They wouldnt let the window roll down. I used rubber spacers behind the speakers, around the mounting screws. Works like a charm now.

SL65AMG
08-02-2007, 03:26 PM
I had same problem about front speakers being too deep. They wouldnt let the window roll down. I used rubber spacers behind the speakers, around the mounting screws. Works like a charm now.

yeah i could adapt something for the fronts. the back is what im having an issue with because there are NO mounts for speakers at all.... the hole is there but no mounts

but bigdare is hookin it up with the panels....

and ill be contacting you^ about those this weekend probably.... ill be downtown anyways so maybe we could just meet up at the varsity again.

Konstantin
08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
A previous owner of my CRX riged up a holder for my rear speakers. Its only held up by 2 screws. My original mouns are gone too. What ize speaker are you putting back there? I was going to just fabricate some kind of mounts out of metal strips and weld/screw them in. I may be able to make more if I get the concept down.

SL65AMG
08-02-2007, 04:45 PM
the speaker mount is 5.5" or 6" i believe.

theyre 6.5" speakers but theyre deep and weigh a ton.

infinity components

bigdare23
08-03-2007, 01:07 PM
yeah i could adapt something for the fronts. the back is what im having an issue with because there are NO mounts for speakers at all.... the hole is there but no mounts

but bigdare is hookin it up with the panels....

and ill be contacting you^ about those this weekend probably.... ill be downtown anyways so maybe we could just meet up at the varsity again.

I'm going to be gone this weekend, so just we can meet up sometime in the middle of next week

SL65AMG
08-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm going to be gone this weekend, so just we can meet up sometime in the middle of next week

sounds good