PDA

View Full Version : Get To It

slow_hatch
07-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Well fellas, its been over a month since my EF has seen the road. My cheapass Ebay manifold decided it had enough and finally cracked. Not just in one or two places, but over 8. Unfortunatly it did this around the same time I was ordering parts for my motorcycle, so money was too tight to just order a better quality manifold. So its been just sitting out in the driveway, manifoldless. I've been riding the bike to work and whereever, and that was fine. I've been riding motorcycles for over 3 yrs now, and to me street riding has lost it's appeal. So within the last few days i've decided it time to get the EF back going. We'll I hacked off the head flange & turbo flange off of the ebay manifold, then went out and got 2 90' mildsteel fittings, and 2 mildsteel tee fittings. Now i'm almost finished with the new log manifold now. Only about $60 spent, woot woot. I'll post up some pics later, just thought i'd let you guys know. :goodjob:

BTLFED
07-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Hell yeah that's awesome! :goodjob:

bigdare23
07-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Tight!!! After while you be mass producing them and selling them for a $800 a manifold LOL.

slow_hatch
07-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Tight!!! After while you be mass producing them and selling them for a $800 a manifold LOL.

Lol, if I had all the right materials and equipment, along with alot of practice it might not be that bad. Right now though, I just want my car back so I keep rushing little things :thinking: