PDA

View Full Version : Misc NFL Predictions

tony
07-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Who ya got for the Superbowl?

Saints vs Patriots, unfortunately the Patriots will win but this season will be GOOD.

BuBBa DRiFT
07-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I predict Michael Vick will not be playing for the Atlanta Falcons anytime soon.

gtikid
07-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Patriots FTW!!! I DO NOT see Indy repeating :no:

OneSlow5pt0
07-30-2007, 04:47 PM
AFC:Chargers
NFC:Lions...................lol,nah ill say the Saints

TeeJay
07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
panthers ftw

sinsy2k3
07-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm from Rhode Island you yul kno who I'm rootin fur. GO N,E Patriiot!!!!1

97ITR86
07-30-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm a hardcore Bengals fan but I give this year to the Patriots no doubt. For the NFC i will have to say the Saints. Also don't sleep on the Lions or the 49ers this year. Guys may laugh but watch and see.

sshonda2004
07-30-2007, 07:19 PM
titans or chargers

Turbo Terrance
07-30-2007, 07:22 PM
:( MY EAGLES R GONNA SUCK THIS YEAR I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!:(

OneSlow5pt0
07-30-2007, 07:23 PM
i think my Bills will be a good sleeper team in the AFC,their real young but maybe they can pull something off

Turbo Terrance
07-30-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm a hardcore Bengals fan but I give this year to the Patriots no doubt. For the NFC i will have to say the Saints. Also don't sleep on the Lions or the 49ers this year. Guys may laugh but watch and see.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

man
07-30-2007, 08:17 PM
I predict that the NFL will not be more exciting than NCAA Football....

lol

OneSlow5pt0
07-30-2007, 08:41 PM

lol

:cheers:

NewGen33
07-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Patriots FTW!!! I DO NOT see Indy repeating :no:
+1 to you sir

BKgen®
07-30-2007, 09:21 PM
i don't really give a shit about the AFC, but hell... i like San Diego in the playoffs.

As for the NFC... I've always been a die-hard Dallas fan, so why the fuck would i support anyone else while they're rebuilding? Real fans remain fans during the good times and the shitty times... so Dallas FTW. Plus... i feel like this year's gonna be a good one :goodjob:

haters, gtfo -------------------------------->

BaHumBugg
07-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Falcons!!........................................s ike

97ITR86
07-31-2007, 01:18 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I don't really know what is so funny about my post....maybe you are just an idiot and have no football knowledge or even better you are probably a Falcons fan.

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 02:01 AM
im deff not sleeping on the 9ers.........they are gonna most likely win the NFC west,and idk bout the lions,NFC north gonna be tight

thecrazyone
07-31-2007, 04:53 AM
bengals vs. patriots.

81911SC
07-31-2007, 05:08 AM
Pats FTMFW!!!!

1000cckiller
07-31-2007, 08:38 AM

lolit never is

tony
07-31-2007, 08:49 AM
bengals vs. patriots.

they're both in the afc

1000cckiller
07-31-2007, 08:52 AM
they're both in the afcIts funny how because the patriots got moss ya'll think they are going to win it all. Ya'll people are so predictable.

tony
07-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Patriots would have killed any team if they had receivers that could catch last year.. it was Tom Brady's biggest gripe, now that they have one that can make a huge impact it is going to be ugly.. I feel for all of the teams in their division.

1000cckiller
07-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Patriots would have killed any team if they had receivers that could catch last year.. it was Tom Brady's biggest gripe, now that they have one that can make a huge impact it is going to be ugly.. I feel for all of the teams in their division.Thats a bunch of crap, their defense didnt play to the top of their game last year that is why the ended up the way they did. I see it going the same this year, not only that Brady is having a lot of shoulder problems now. 2nd or 3rd is were they will be in their divison.

97ITR86
07-31-2007, 09:31 AM
Thats a bunch of crap, their defense didnt play to the top of their game last year that is why the ended up the way they did. I see it going the same this year, not only that Brady is having a lot of shoulder problems now. 2nd or 3rd is were they will be in their divison.

Dude you are crazy. 2nd or 3rd in their divison? So you mean to tell me that the Bills,Dolphins,or Jets are a better squad. If you can honestly say that,then you my friend are retarded.

Also it isn't all about Moss. You must forget they also added Stallworth and you said there defense didn't play good. They were 6th in the NFL in overall defense,which is 15 spots better than the Champs. Your reasoning is not to logical to me.

sshonda2004
07-31-2007, 01:23 PM
patriots are going to choke up deep in the season

97ITR86
07-31-2007, 01:29 PM
I didn't see them really choke last season. They did great to make it to the AFC title game with what they had.

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Dude you are crazy. 2nd or 3rd in their divison? So you mean to tell me that the Bills,Dolphins,or Jets are a better squad. If you can honestly say that,then you my friend are retarded.

Also it isn't all about Moss. You must forget they also added Stallworth and you said there defense didn't play good. They were 6th in the NFL in overall defense,which is 15 spots better than the Champs. Your reasoning is not to logical to me.

i think people are gonna be surpised how tough the AFC east is gonna be,the pats arnt in for a cake walk.

also what if moss pulls a TO and ruins their team

tony
07-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Randy Moss took almost half his salary to go to the Pats, I dont think he is motivated to ruin that team.. plus the Pats are one of those teams who will not tolerate it.

Nomad!
07-31-2007, 02:16 PM
AFC North - Pats
AFC South - Colts
AFC East - Steelers :goodjob:
AFC West- Chargers

NFC North - Bears
NFC South - Saints
NFC East - Eagles?
NFC West - Rams

AFC championship - Steelers vs Chargers
NFC Championship - Bear vs Saints (again)

Super Bowl - Steelers vs Saints

Champion - Pittsburgh Steelers :D

OneSlow5pt0
07-31-2007, 02:21 PM
AFC North - Ravens
AFC South - Colts
AFC East - Pats
AFC West- Chargers
wild card:Bills

NFC North - Bears
NFC South - Saints
NFC East - Eagles
NFC West - 49ers
wildcard:vikings

AFC championship - colts vs Chargers
NFC Championship - Eagles vs Saints

Super Bowl - Chargers vs Saints

Champion - chargers :D

fixed

Turbo Terrance
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM
I think baltimore will go far again

97ITR86
07-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Randy Moss took almost half his salary to go to the Pats, I dont think he is motivated to ruin that team.. plus the Pats are one of those teams who will not tolerate it.

Exactly. The Pats don't put up with bs from its players. When Deion Branch acted up and wanted out,they did just that. This team is to strong for somebody's ego to tear apart and why would Moss take a pay cut just to tear a team apart. How can you be unhappy when you are winning?

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I say it will be the chargers vs. cowboys

with the cowboys winning the super bowl and starting another dynasty

hXc007
08-01-2007, 01:51 AM
i predict the Florida Gators will win the super bowl b/c they have won everything else lol

jk

nah, but seriously, i think it will be the colts who win it all and my sleeper team will be the jags :goodjob:

"B"
08-01-2007, 06:29 AM
49ers vs the Patriots

It is impossible for the 49ers to lose a SuperBowl. It isn't in their blood. Also, the last time the 49ers had 3 losing seasons in a row, they won the SB in the 4th year.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 08:33 AM

Also it isn't all about Moss. You must forget they also added Stallworth and you said there defense didn't play good. They were 6th in the NFL in overall defense,which is 15 spots better than the Champs. Your reasoning is not to logical to me.Man some of yall mf's are football declined. Stallworth and moss dont mean shit, hell moss has started to show his age. They also was 6th totally only 6th against stopping the run, overall they were like 10th. Pats arent going to win a superbowl this year, so just stop riding their nuts.

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Man some of yall mf's are football declined. Stallworth and moss dont mean shit, hell moss has started to show his age. They also was 6th totally only 6th against stopping the run, overall they were like 10th. Pats arent going to win a superbowl this year, so just stop riding their nuts.

Maybe you are football declined. You need to get your facts straight. They were 6th in over all defense,5th against the run, and 12th against passing.

Also as for saying Moss don't mean shit...how can you even say that when he hasn't had a real QB throwing to him the last four seasons. You must not take into account that Tom Brady is throwing him the ball not Aaron Brooks.

The whole point is last year they made it to the AFC title game during a rebuilding year. They had a pretty good year running the ball,good at defense, and average in receiving. You my friend must be forgetting all of this and the new editions they have are play makers.

Nomad!
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
fixed
Oh come on, my Steelers will at least get the AFC wild card slot :mad:

...well, they'll get it before the Bills will :tongue:

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Maybe you are football declined. You need to get your facts straight. They were 6th in over all defense,5th against the run, and 12th against passing.

Also as for saying Moss don't mean shit...how can you even say that when he hasn't had a real QB throwing to him the last four seasons. You must not take into account that Tom Brady is throwing him the ball not Aaron Brooks.

The whole point is last year they made it to the AFC title game during a rebuilding year. They had a pretty good year running the ball,good at defense, and average in receiving. You my friend must be forgetting all of this and the new editions they have are play makers.dude its just a same song different story, take for example the pathers they thought because the add keyshaun they were going to win a super bowl, but what happened they folded. Tom bady isnt the same as he was when they won the superbowl. Go to recent his stats Brady isnt a deep play QB, never has been even in college. Brady is a movement Qb, which means he likes to get first downs not go deep. Brady's biggest asset would be stallworth.

Also buy Brady not being a deep ball QB, you have to wonder what Moss will do because he has never been a good route runner.Deion Branch use to be the Pats major asset because he could catch a ball for 10yds and make it a 30yd gain or a touchdown. So there is logic for what I am saying. I watch the game very closely and I played against alot of guys in the NFL in college.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Oh and yeah, just because you get a bunch of big names dont mean you will win, look at the redskins. Brady has been bothered with shoulder problems also.

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 12:30 PM
dude its just a same song different story, take for example the pathers they thought because the add keyshaun they were going to win a super bowl, but what happened they folded. Tom bady isnt the same as he was when they won the superbowl. Go to recent his stats Brady isnt a deep play QB, never has been even in college. Brady is a movement Qb, which means he likes to get first downs not go deep. Brady's biggest asset would be stallworth.

Also buy Brady not being a deep ball QB, you have to wonder what Moss will do because he has never been a good route runner.Deion Branch use to be the Pats major asset because he could catch a ball for 10yds and make it a 30yd gain or a touchdown. So there is logic for what I am saying. I watch the game very closely and I played against alot of guys in the NFL in college.

Yeah but Keyshaun coming in would have helped if Jake Delhomme was playing 100%. You can't even begin to compare Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme. Just wait and see. The Pats have been a strong team all of the 2000's the players they added can't make them worse. They played with a half ass roster last year and still had much success.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah but Keyshaun coming in would have helped if Jake Delhomme was playing 100%. You can't even begin to compare Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme. Just wait and see. The Pats have been a strong team all of the 2000's the players they added can't make them worse. They played with a half ass roster last year and still had much success.nobody said they are going to be worse, but they have a lot to do if they want a championship but I dont see it this year. Their running game has to step up for Brady to have better sucess.

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 02:15 PM
i think moss will get pissed,because the pats are a team that likes to share the ball......and hes not gonna get everything he wants

81911SC
08-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Now now children, I can't be having all this dirty talk about my team. What_Lag: you need to check yourself into some kind of mental facility if you believe the Pats will come in 2nd or 3rd. Be real with your self. I don't give a fuck who you played against in college, you have no idea apparently. Obviously you know nothing about the Pats organization, they will not tolerate any negativity at all. Brady is brady, mother fucker is as cold as ice. Maroney and Dillon. Dillon is getting old but that is where Maroney comes in. Give up at life man, or atleast football.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Now now children, I can't be having all this dirty talk about my team. What_Lag: you need to check yourself into some kind of mental facility if you believe the Pats will come in 2nd or 3rd. Be real with your self. I don't give a fuck who you played against in college, you have no idea apparently. Obviously you know nothing about the Pats organization, they will not tolerate any negativity at all. Brady is brady, mother fucker is as cold as ice. Maroney and Dillon. Dillon is getting old but that is where Maroney comes in. Give up at life man, or atleast football.Man you are funny as hell, yo shitty ass pats wont win a ring this year, and if you want to lets place a bet on that. The first half of the year dillon and maroney did good, then after that, the run started to suick and was shut down. The pats will fold as they did last year and not go to the super bowl. And also whereever Moss goes there will be drama, so fuck the pats. :yes:. Whoa the pats won a few superbowls, Dallas has more FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CKKKKKKKKKKKKKer.lol

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Man you are funny as hell, yo shitty ass pats wont win a ring this year, and if you want to lets place a bet on that. The first half of the year dillon and maroney did good, then after that, the run started to suick and was shut down. The pats will fold as they did last year and not go to the super bowl. And also whereever Moss goes there will be drama, so fuck the pats. :yes:. Whoa the pats won a few superbowls, Dallas has more FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CKKKKKKKKKKKKKer.lol

I really hope you aren't a Cowboys fan. You want to talk about sucking it up under pressure..........can you say Romo. He is the choke artist of the 2006-07

81911SC
08-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Yea those shitty ass pats, lol ~Southern Slang~ They aint done nothing never. You are a fucking idiot honestly if you think there shit.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I really hope you aren't a Cowboys fan. You want to talk about sucking it up under pressure..........can you say Romo. He is the choke artist of the 2006-07man I will give you that, but that was Romo fuck up, I am over that its a new season now, so put that green down and lets do it. T.O. did his shit last year, with a fucked up hand. we added another receiver, but we can win it all, but they have to stop starting good and then fuckin up. The pats should be called the Brady nutswingers, they swing on that man's treepole so hard. The pats mvp should have been their ex kicker. Also the pats got into that first superbowl by luck. Lets not talk about the sorry call the ref made in the afc championship against the Raiders that got ya'll in the superbowl.

81911SC
08-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Yea all the pats have is Brady, yea. There is no way your bashing the pats and saying there terrible and want me to take you serious as a Cowboys fan. No way. LOL

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 04:03 PM
man I will give you that, but that was Romo fuck up, I am over that its a new season now, so put that green down and lets do it. T.O. did his shit last year, with a fucked up hand. we added another receiver, but we can win it all, but they have to stop starting good and then fuckin up. The pats should be called the Brady nutswingers, they swing on that man's treepole so hard. The pats mvp should have been their ex kicker. Also the pats got into that first superbowl by luck. Lets not talk about the sorry call the ref made in the afc championship against the Raiders that got ya'll in the superbowl.

Don't say yall....cause I'm not a Pats fan, I just support the truth. Tom Brady is a big part of the team's success but you have to remember it is a team. Also honestly I don't see the Cowboys getting past the first round this year. I just really see the Saints or the 49ers being the NFC team to beat this year.

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 04:19 PM
still think the chargers are gonna be bout unstopable

81911SC
08-01-2007, 04:21 PM
That's cause you drive a celica and are wrong in life.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Don't say yall....cause I'm not a Pats fan, I just support the truth. Tom Brady is a big part of the team's success but you have to remember it is a team. Also honestly I don't see the Cowboys getting past the first round this year. I just really see the Saints or the 49ers being the NFC team to beat this year.49ners over cowboys not feeling ya their, but the saints have a good chance. I have seen teams be good one year and fall the next. SD chargers is a good team too. Pats ftl

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Yea all the pats have is Brady, yea. There is no way your bashing the pats and saying there terrible and want me to take you serious as a Cowboys fan. No way. LOLPats my contend ,but they arent going to the big one this year. Also the pats defense is getting old

81911SC
08-01-2007, 04:31 PM
I respect your opinion(its hard to). We will just have to see. Peace guys, I'm off to work.

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 04:31 PM
That's cause you drive a celica and are wrong in life.

are u serious....the chargers have the best player in the league on offense and defense,and great young QB,great OL..the chargers are a top 3 NFL team

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 04:33 PM
49ners over cowboys not feeling ya their, but the saints have a good chance. I have seen teams be good one year and fall the next. SD chargers is a good team too. Pats ftl

Don't sleep on the 49ers. They are going to be a sleeper. They finished the season strong and I see them continuing that trend this year.

1000cckiller
08-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Don't sleep on the 49ers. They are going to be a sleeper. They finished the season strong and I see them continuing that trend this year.also dont forget a big part of their offense is hurt, frank gore with a broke hand.

97ITR86
08-01-2007, 04:55 PM
also dont forget a big part of their offense is hurt, frank gore with a broke hand.

Yeah but he is only going to miss the pre-season. He will be ready when it really matters.

ultm8mind
08-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Patriots will take it all this year!!!!! No need to reply, thank you.....

Nomad!
08-02-2007, 11:02 AM
It's going to be a real slugfest for the AFC but, I see the Saints taking the NFC.

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 01:06 PM
AFC east is gonna be great this year....Pats are not gonna run away with the divison

97ITR86
08-02-2007, 02:01 PM
AFC east is gonna be great this year....Pats are not gonna run away with the divison

Lets be serious here. Who is going to compete? The only team that stands a chance is the Jets. The tightest races are going to be the AFC north and the NFC west.

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Lets be serious here. Who is going to compete? The only team that stands a chance is the Jets. The tightest races are going to be the AFC north and the NFC west.

bills,jets and phins will all be there

81911SC
08-02-2007, 02:19 PM
They will be there but not contenders.

97ITR86
08-02-2007, 02:20 PM
bills,jets and phins will all be there

Bills might have a 500 record.
Jets- I could see maybe 10-6
Dolphins- Will be lucky to win 6 games.

Don't see why you think any of those teams are going to have a break out year.

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 02:30 PM
still good anuff to ruin pats season

81911SC
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Do you honestly believe that?

97ITR86
08-02-2007, 02:34 PM
still good anuff to ruin pats season

No not at all. I don't see the Pats losing more than one game to any team in the AFC east.

Nomad!
08-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Miami's D has been upgraded with the addition of Mr. Porter but, their offense is still very suspect.

The Jets always hang around till the very end

The Bills...well...they uh...the Bills have a sleek logo :lmfao:

Nomad!
08-03-2007, 09:55 AM
The tightest races are going to be the AFC north and the NFC west.
Agreed! Stupid Ravens & Bengals! :mad:

The NFC East may be a little tight also.

97ITR86
08-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Agreed! Stupid Ravens & Bengals! :mad:

The NFC East may be a little tight also.

Well I am a Bengals fan. For me it is more like stupid Ravens. hahaha

"B"
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM

Between the 49ers and the Cardinals.:yes:

97ITR86
08-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Between the 49ers and the Cardinals.:yes:

49ers yeah.....I kind of lost hope in the Cardinals after I got all hyped up about them last year. Of course the Seahawks will always be strong too.

OneSlow5pt0
08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Miami's D has been upgraded with the addition of Mr. Porter but, their offense is still very suspect.

The Jets always hang around till the very end

The Bills...well...they uh...the Bills have a sleek logo :lmfao:

like i said before 90% of the bills starters have only been in the leave 5 years at the most.

so they are very young,and maybe teams wont go in thinking they can lose..then get surpised

BanginJimmy
08-03-2007, 10:54 PM
just about every division will be tight

AFC South Colts and Jags will fight it out
AFC North Baltimore and Cinci will be a great fight
AFC East NE will have it pretty easily, but the other 3 teams will be all over each other
AFC West SD, but Denver will be right on their heels
NFC Central will definately be a slugfest, no telling who takes that
NFC South will be either Saints or well no one else really has a chance there
NFC East, Giants should bring that home, but it will be a fight with Philly
NFC West could go either way between SF, AZ and Seatle. I will go with SF though

SB predictions
Saints and Chargers

Saints pull it off

"B"
08-04-2007, 12:13 PM
49ers yeah.....I kind of lost hope in the Cardinals after I got all hyped up about them last year. Of course the Seahawks will always be strong too.

I don't think the Seahawks will challange for the division win. I think the 49ers and the Cardinals will both sweep the Seahawks.

Nomad!
08-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Well I am a Bengals fan. For me it is more like stupid Ravens. hahaha
With a healthy Big Ben, two (maybe even three) really good running backs, a revamped secondary, and another receiver to take some of the heat off of Mr. Ward, my Steelers will be battling it out with the Bengals & Ravens this season. Besides, didn't Pittsburgh crush the Bengals' playoff quest last season? :tongue:

97ITR86
08-06-2007, 02:57 PM
With a healthy Big Ben, two (maybe even three) really good running backs, a revamped secondary, and another receiver to take some of the heat off of Mr. Ward, my Steelers will be battling it out with the Bengals & Ravens this season. Besides, didn't Pittsburgh crush the Bengals' playoff quest last season? :tongue:

You mean two years ago when Carson Palmer broke his leg in the first quarter. Yeah that happened,otherwise it would have been a different story.