PDA

View Full Version : Bout time I become a Moderator..

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 11:05 AM
*clicks on itunes, puts on three days greace, i hate everything about you*

Ok, so its about fucking time i seriously become a moderator. All the mods we have right now are all a bunch of faggots! Only a few of them are close to backing up there shit! the rest are fucking pansy ass bitches!!!

We have 12 fucking mods in the whores lounge, do we need 12 mofos to lock one fucking thread!? no, so why have so many? I think the only ones that should be mods are the ones that sign on the most often, but we should should keep the badass ones. Like btlfed, thinkfast, b16a2 civic. they are the only ones that actually do what they're supposed too. Hulud is a worthless faggot, nerd ass bitch. Who can't even get a kiss from a girl let alone get laid. Same goes for halfwit and yousef. those are the moderators that only post whore a lock up shit thats not worth locking..

shagwagen does a decent job, and ive met him so hes cool. so is rican219. Ruiner rarly posts, and when he does its always something gay, like being chased the a mazda6 or some other bullshit.. doesn't lock or do anything a mod should do... b@d @pple raly post either, but hes a decent shit talker, and ive heard he has backed his shit up... which is cool... but still gay.. cause he doesn't post as much. im sure they have better shit to do, now adays then whore up IA. phatboymr2 is a cool dude, but a lame mod... we already have one black one, don't think we need another. lolol...

Now, what the hell would it take for me to become a moderator? not really looking to become one, BUT how does one become one? if i have to put and importatlanta sticker on my car, forget about it. i don't want that riced out pos in my car.. most of the mods have been her since 04-05 some earlier.

Most of them are post whores, but who isn't now adays... i have decent rep, my posts are decent as well.. now lets get to the admins.... paul is rarly on too, i guess hes to busy training his crew of soccer faggots or busy with his girlfriend or boyfriend can't really tell what it is... so he sucks too..

brett is to busy losing weight to worry about whats going on around IA. julio is out of the country and left his "girl" pebbles incharged, but shes a "female".. she can't work shit like men can. So we have lazy ass admins and pussy as moderators... we need e-thug mods to keep our noobs in check.. if not they're gonna whore this bitch up again! banning won't help, we need to set up gangsta rules... if yall don't want me to be a mod i really don't give a shit, but we do need a stronger mod with all these noobs going all wild and shit... i vote for quickdodge, not because hes know or anything.. because he once told me he was a mod but to many people complained about him being unfair... fuck them bitches... we need a thug mod.. so whats it gonna be?

And happy moday, traffic was a bitch this morning huh? peace...

EL MANIACO...

Brett
07-30-2007, 11:08 AM
fuk u :D

Killer
07-30-2007, 11:10 AM
seriously though... the day you become a mod. is the day ia falls apart...

Hulud
fuk u :D
:stupid:

you would lose your powers quicker than a virgin loses her virginity on prom night

cause you would get so many complaints lol

Sammich
and why would he get complaints?!!??! b/c he's maniac, case closed.../thread

Killer
07-30-2007, 11:13 AM
and why would he get complaints?!!??! b/c he's mexican, case closed.../thread

dude... that was so uncalled for.

tko
07-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Would it really be that bad if Alex became a moderator? Lol

Doppelgänger
07-30-2007, 11:19 AM
i'd be a way better moderator then you Alex. I've been here longer :ninja:

Mike Lowrey
07-30-2007, 11:19 AM
STFU maniac!

You 'aint worth shit. If you became a mod, that means IA had no standards.

Sammich
07-30-2007, 11:20 AM
dude... that was so uncalled for.

just because i pulled the race card before you did doesn't make it wrong lolol..maniac knows the game...just waiting on his reaction:lmao:

WhiteAccord
I should become a MOD!!!!! if alex keeps his cool from time to time.. then he should be fine...i wouldnt mine.,

hydroshutter
Maniac, whenever you're old enough to buy a beer, then we'll talk.

edit- lolololol

Hulud
07-30-2007, 11:21 AM

edit- lolololol
:lmfao:

Killer
07-30-2007, 11:22 AM

edit- lolololol

lol!

Nitro
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
i voted nolo ;)

Shawna
07-30-2007, 11:25 AM
umm I'd be a better mod than you Alex

bigdare23
07-30-2007, 11:26 AM
DAMN MEXICAN IN POWA!!!!

What's next???

LOL j/k

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 11:29 AM
*clicks on itunes, puts on three days greace, i hate everything about you

Is this a new upcoming band? :ninja:

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Reps to all that posted. lol. this shit made me "lirl"... everyone is so cold sometimes. kinda turns me on though.

Hulud
07-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Reps to all that posted. lol. this shit made me "lirl"... everyone is so cold sometimes. kinda turns me on though.
you sick fuck lol

oh btw...

Maniac has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Mike Lowrey
07-30-2007, 11:43 AM

TMI puto.

GTFO!

--------------------------------->

Fred Sanford
07-30-2007, 11:47 AM
this thread sucks more cock than faggotmr2 on the weekend.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 11:48 AM
this thread sucks more cock than faggotmr2 on the weekend.lol. And you sure do know alot about sucking cock.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 11:49 AM
So why didn't anyone say anything about voting for QD?

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 11:56 AM

Lies, I have yet to receive reps from you.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Lies, I have yet to receive reps from you.lol. Sorry dude, everyone, even killer got one. I need to spread the hate around for you. :(

Fred Sanford
07-30-2007, 12:00 PM
lol. And you sure do know alot about sucking cock.
Says the guy who wrote the book: Sucking Cock Like A Pro & Keeping It On The Down-low.
I bet you see more cocks than a urinal.

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Says the guy who wrote the book: Sucking Cock Like A Pro & Keeping It On The Down-low.
I bet you see more cocks than a urinal.

:eek::lmfao:

He signed my copy!

Pebbles
07-30-2007, 12:02 PM

Ok, so its about fucking time i seriously become a moderator. All the mods we have right now are all a bunch of faggots! Only a few of them are close to backing up there shit! the rest are fucking pansy ass bitches!!!

We have 12 fucking mods in the whores lounge, do we need 12 mofos to lock one fucking thread!? no, so why have so many? I think the only ones that should be mods are the ones that sign on the most often, but we should should keep the badass ones. Like btlfed, thinkfast, b16a2 civic. they are the only ones that actually do what they're supposed too. Hulud is a worthless faggot, nerd ass bitch. Who can't even get a kiss from a girl let alone get laid. Same goes for halfwit and yousef. those are the moderators that only post whore a lock up shit thats not worth locking..

shagwagen does a decent job, and ive met him so hes cool. so is rican219. Ruiner rarly posts, and when he does its always something gay, like being chased the a mazda6 or some other bullshit.. doesn't lock or do anything a mod should do... b@d @pple raly post either, but hes a decent shit talker, and ive heard he has backed his shit up... which is cool... but still gay.. cause he doesn't post as much. im sure they have better shit to do, now adays then whore up IA. phatboymr2 is a cool dude, but a lame mod... we already have one black one, don't think we need another. lolol...

Now, what the hell would it take for me to become a moderator? not really looking to become one, BUT how does one become one? if i have to put and importatlanta sticker on my car, forget about it. i don't want that riced out pos in my car.. most of the mods have been her since 04-05 some earlier.

Most of them are post whores, but who isn't now adays... i have decent rep, my posts are decent as well.. now lets get to the admins.... paul is rarly on too, i guess hes to busy training his crew of soccer faggots or busy with his girlfriend or boyfriend can't really tell what it is... so he sucks too..

brett is to busy losing weight to worry about whats going on around IA. julio is out of the country and left his "girl" pebbles incharged, but shes a "female".. she can't work shit like men can. So we have lazy ass admins and pussy as moderators... we need e-thug mods to keep our noobs in check.. if not they're gonna whore this bitch up again! banning won't help, we need to set up gangsta rules... if yall don't want me to be a mod i really don't give a shit, but we do need a stronger mod with all these noobs going all wild and shit... i vote for quickdodge, not because hes know or anything.. because he once told me he was a mod but to many people complained about him being unfair... fuck them bitches... we need a thug mod.. so whats it gonna be?

EL MANIACO...

Excuse me! How bout I ban you instead of making you a mod...lol. Oh and believe me I can probably do a better job than Julio at running this site..haha!

AnthonyF
07-30-2007, 12:03 PM

EL MANIACO...

GRACE? or GREASE as in GREASE LIGHTNING!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaa.....:no:

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Excuse me! Hope bout I ban you instead of making you a mod...lol. Oh and believe me I can probably do a better job than Julio at running this site..haha!It wouldn't be the first time, shot. lol.

And i posted that just to get you out and play. Wanna see this pebbles girl in action. down?

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:06 PM
I bet you see more cocks than a urinal.Book huh? what a pathetic comeback, i rarly read, let alone write.

You're jokes are getting gayer everytime Fred. Just like a certain monkey boy.

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Book huh? what a pathetic comeback, i rarly read, let alone write.

You're jokes are getting gayer everytime Fred. Just like a certain monkey boy.

Dude, you're right next to a Volcano awaiting eruption.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Dude, you're right next to a Volcano awaiting eruption.Im ready. im bored as fuck, plus i wanna hit 10k posts today. lol

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Im ready. im bored as fuck, plus i wanna hit 10k posts today. lol

No you're not... :no:

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:12 PM
No you're not... :no:You're right, i gotta take a shit....

BRB!

gtikid
07-30-2007, 12:17 PM
LOL @ Maniac being a mod :lmfao:

.blank cd
07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
hydroshutter, your sig is funny as hell

that is all

HalfBaked
07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Im ready. im bored as fuck, plus i wanna hit 10k posts today. lol
You have the lamest fucking goals ever.

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 12:20 PM
hydroshutter, your sig is funny as hell

that is all

Thanks man!

.blank cd
07-30-2007, 12:22 PM
and roffleitis @ maniac being a mod.

whats next, Mencia for president?

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Fuck everyone. lolol. Julian you suck cock, so what?

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:23 PM
and roffleitis @ maniac being a mod.

whats next, Mencia for president?Don't hate bitch.

.blank cd
07-30-2007, 12:25 PM
One of Importatlanta's, Ethernet-Thugs.

You do know that the E in E-Thug stands for electronic right?

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:26 PM

i don't give a fuuuuuuuuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrilla
07-30-2007, 12:30 PM
:ninja:

.blank cd
07-30-2007, 12:31 PM
i spy a ninja

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
same here.... ooo00ooOooO

On_Her_Face
07-30-2007, 12:41 PM
spike

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 12:42 PM
the hail you want pale boy?

gtikid
07-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Fuck everyone. lolol. Julian you suck cock, so what?

Apparently you aren't sucking the right one since your not a mod :lmfao:

gtikid
07-30-2007, 12:54 PM

:lmfao: Hahahahahaha I just noticed he put Ethernet :lmfao:

hydroshutter
07-30-2007, 01:02 PM
the hail you want pale boy?

Hey, I resemble that!

Tracy
07-30-2007, 01:16 PM
i'd be a way better moderator then you Alex. I've been here longer :ninja:

But you're a pussy, Wal-Mart. If you read, he's bitching about too many pussies as mods. At least Alex comes at me under his real user name ;) That's respectable. You're just another keyboard cowboy without a sack. It's rumored that I have more of a sack than you...and I'm a chick. :boobies:

RISKYB
07-30-2007, 01:26 PM
you go girl

gtikid
07-30-2007, 01:31 PM
But you're a pussy, Wal-Mart. If you read, he's bitching about too many pussies as mods. At least Alex comes at me under his real user name ;) That's respectable. You're just another keyboard cowboy without a sack. It's rumored that I have more of a sack than you...and I'm a chick. :boobies:

:eek: Ouch. Even if he had a sack, i'm pretty sure it's not there anymore after that :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
07-30-2007, 01:39 PM
u dont wanna play with me brown boy i fight scrappy, i bring mops n brooms n shit

thinkfast®
07-30-2007, 02:27 PM
WHAT THE FUK IS GOIN ON IN HERE

WORST THREAD TOPIC EVER, BUT ALEX U MADE ME FUKIN LAUGH W/ YOUR LIL SIDEWAYS TALK ABOUT EACH MOD LOL

GO CUT UR GRASS THEN TALK ABOUT UR DAYDREAMS OF BEIN A MOD, I MEAN MODS DONT HAVE FORESTS IN THEIR FUCKIN BAKYARD

FUKIN ANIMALS THAT AINT BEEN DISCOVERED LIVIN RITE IN UR HOUSE, GOT THEIR OWN NICHE AND SHIT, LIVIN IN A COMMUNITY W/ OTHER ORGANISMS.. I MEAN WHAT THE FUK MAN HOW MUCH DOES A WEEDEATER COST THESE DAYS

thinkfast®
07-30-2007, 02:33 PM
AND GET A FUKIN HAIRCUT, U TALKIN ABOUT OTHERS NOT MODERATIN THE RIGHT WAY, BUT DID THEY CLOSE THREADS W/ THE HAIR U GOT? HELL NAW SO THATS A AUTOMATIC W FOR THEM PAL

STAY IN SCHOOL

Tracy
07-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Wal-Mart is Drop Top Drifter. Trying to come at me with some bullshit all of the time under another user name. If you want to talk shit about or to me....do it so I know who it is. At least Alex and Speedmonkey were always man enough to do that. Fucking pussy. Mike Frohock is a pussy.

Love,
Tracy Rosella Shayhorn

P.S. Don't ever talk to me again and don't ever fucking PM me asking me to delete my post. I keep it real mother fucker.

OneSlow5pt0
07-30-2007, 02:36 PM
if he gets mod shit......i should be a double mod

thinkfast®
07-30-2007, 02:39 PM
OH SHIT TRACY JUST GOT HER FUKIN REP UP W/ THAT POST

IF IA WAS A BATTLEFIELD TRACY WOULD BE GETTN THEM STRIPES BABY.. YOU GO GIRL

P.S. MIKE DOES SEEM FEMININE AT TIMES, I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN THAT HIPPIE'S HAIR, WOW HE GOT RUBBER BANDS IN THAT SHIT LIKE HE A COOK AT EL AZTECA

GET OUTTA HERE U AINT NO DAMN COOK PUTO!

itsjustdee
07-30-2007, 02:40 PM
*yawns*
here u go again alex.
what did i tell you about these lame ass threads.

IndianStig
07-30-2007, 02:42 PM
don't make him a mod, i heard he's getting deported and he's gonna sell IA's secrets to the la migra in the process, then we're all fucked, all of us illegal injuins and asians on here

OneSlow5pt0
07-30-2007, 02:44 PM
lol....im not learning spanish

Tracy
07-30-2007, 02:46 PM
OH SHIT TRACY JUST GOT HER FUKIN REP UP W/ THAT POST

IF IA WAS A BATTLEFIELD TRACY WOULD BE GETTN THEM STRIPES BABY.. YOU GO GIRL

P.S. MIKE DOES SEEM FEMININE AT TIMES, I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN THAT HIPPIE'S HAIR, WOW HE GOT RUBBER BANDS IN THAT SHIT LIKE HE A COOK AT EL AZTECA

GET OUTTA HERE U AINT NO DAMN COOK PUTO!

PM from DTD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopDrifter
LoL... i was using that name for a little fun... i had to spread the smack talk around so it didnt look too suspicious when i talked smack to others

Well ,that was the idea... and it crashed and burned

But i wouldnt say im jealous of you guys. You and i have different goals here. You're into drifting to bring business and to go far. I'm not, i've long given up on the idea of making it big... so now it's just my hobby. Would i like to be in your position? You bet. But i can't be at the moment.

Anyway, Tracy, could you pretty please edit my name out of that so i can continue to have a little more fun with Wal-Mart? I already changed my post

PM back to DTD
Nope. I don't play those kind of games. I tried to be cool with you but you are a sneaky and disrespectful. We won't be able to be cool again. So don't try.

thinkfast®
07-30-2007, 02:55 PM
YO MANIACA FUK THAT MOD TALK MAN U IS LIGHTYEARS FROM BEIN ON THAT LEVEL BEST STAY IN SCHOOL AND AWAY FROM THE THUGS

TOO LIGHT TO FIGHT TOO THIN TO WIN PUTO

On_Her_Face
07-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Wal-Mart is Drop Top Drifter. Trying to come at me with some bullshit all of the time under another user name. If you want to talk shit about or to me....do it so I know who it is. At least Alex and Speedmonkey were always man enough to do that. Fucking pussy. Mike Frohock is a pussy.

Love,
Tracy Rosella Shayhorn

P.S. Don't ever talk to me again and don't ever fucking PM me asking me to delete my post. I keep it real mother fucker.

i already have a forcast.

when keeping it real goes wrong. lol.. i found it funny and if u dont then fuck u :tongue1:

Tracy
07-30-2007, 03:24 PM
i already have a forcast.

when keeping it real goes wrong. lol.. i found it funny and if u dont then fuck u :tongue1:

LOL for grabbing this post and taking it over there! :lmfao:

Hektik
07-30-2007, 03:38 PM
This thread went from
http://www.getrevengeonyourex.com/ecards/Attention-Whore.gif

to

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/thread_direction.gif

faster than maniac would loose his mod powers, if he ever got them..

Halfwit
07-30-2007, 04:49 PM
theres a reason im a mod and you arent, maniac.

BTLFED
07-30-2007, 05:50 PM
WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE FUCKING MODS. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP FUCKING MAKING DUMB THREADS LIKE THIS.

ShooterMcGavin
07-30-2007, 06:39 PM
lolz

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Halfwit you sack of shit!!!

Why you -rep me you fucking midget!? Your POS Neon will never beat me.. the only ones that have and will ever beat me, was Chads and Eric's. You're sliver sedan aign't shit!!!

Humphrizzle
07-30-2007, 07:07 PM
if maniac becomes a mod, IA websites wont want to load anymore.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:08 PM
if maniac becomes a mod, IA websites wont want to load anymore.that was lame...

Humphrizzle
07-30-2007, 07:08 PM
thanks.. i wasnt sure or not.

BTLFED
07-30-2007, 07:09 PM
that was lame...

This whole thread is lame.

KevinT707
07-30-2007, 07:12 PM
This Maniac guy is comico.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:12 PM
This whole thread is lame.How the hell is it lame? Like i said, i really don't care if i become a mod. I just felt like bashing on acouple of mods.

BTLFED
07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
How the hell is it lame? Like i said, i really don't care if i become a mod. I just felt like bashing on acouple of mods.

And what does mod bashing do? Get you banned. Quit the shit, Alex.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:18 PM
And what does mod bashing do? Get you banned. Quit the shit, Alex.

You know i don't give a shit. thats why i did it. And i didn't even say anything that bad, stop trying to scare me, fuck all of you! and lol @ casey telling me i got him good! HAHAHA!

BTLFED
07-30-2007, 07:20 PM
You know i don't give a shit. thats why i did it. And i didn't even say anything that bad, stop trying to scare me, fuck all of you! and lol @ casey telling me i got him good! HAHAHA!

I wasn't saying I was going to ban you, douchebag. I'm not the only super moderator though.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Good, IA would get boring again if you were to ban me.

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
bump, i wanna see what the other moderators are gonna say. lol.

The Yousef
07-30-2007, 07:56 PM

EL MANIACO...

blow me...you're the just pissed off because i can/have locked all your worthless threads and you can't do the same for me...:goodjob:
having paid my dues to the site, having people that like me, or knowing the right people has it's advantages...

:yes:

~leaves and plans upcoming trip for SEMA :D...VIVA LAS VEGAS!~

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 07:58 PM
blow me...you're the just pissed off because i can/have locked all your worthless threads and you can't do the same for me...:goodjob:
having paid my dues to the site, having people that like me, or knowing the right people has it's advantages...

~leaves and plans upcoming trip for SEMA :D...VIVA LAS VEGAS!~Wearing glasses and having IA stickers on your car also gives you points right? hanging out with nerds and sucking cock huh? sorry yousef, if thats how someone becomes a mod then fuck it, im out.

and id love to go to sema, you lucky bitch.

Tracy
07-30-2007, 07:59 PM

~leaves and plans upcoming trip for SEMA :D...VIVA LAS VEGAS!~

See you in Vegas! :)

The Yousef
07-30-2007, 08:02 PM
See you in Vegas! :)
are you going to call me this time? :lmao:

i swear everytime we go out of town i only see you at the venue and thats it!

but yes...it's will be my first time...so i'm ecstatic...lol

Tracy
07-30-2007, 08:03 PM
are you going to call me this time? :lmao:

I swear everytime we go out of town i only see you at the venue and thats it!

but yes...it's will be my first time...so i'm ecstatic...lol

You need to call Dan's cell ho.

The Yousef
07-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Wearing glasses and having IA stickers on your car also gives you points right? hanging out with nerds and sucking cock huh? sorry yousef, if thats how someone becomes a mod then fuck it, im out..

i'm sorry that i don't have 30 pounds worth of pomade on my scalp, live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, one speeding ticket away from deportation, and have my whole ego tied into my car.... :lmao:

i'll think of you as i set foot inside SEMA...

The Yousef
07-30-2007, 08:06 PM
You need to call Dan's cell ho.

well it helps if i have his number!

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 08:08 PM
i'm sorry that i don't have 30 pounds worth of pomade on my scalp, live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, one speeding ticket away from deportation, and have my whole ego tied into my car.... :lmao:I don't put that much gel on my hair. lol. and that fast and the queeriest shit is getting old, and what the fuck! deportation? you fucking BITCH! how dare you say something like that! lol. My car is a pOs i say it all the time..... not a cocky mofo..

i'll think of you as i set foot inside SEMA...:( thats wrong. take some pictures of the new STi if its there, K. :D

Maniaç
07-30-2007, 09:57 PM
bump

Yoshi
07-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Maniac for Mod, sure. Why fucking not? lol.

Yoshi
07-30-2007, 11:02 PM
last night bump

MachNU
07-31-2007, 12:48 AM
WOW a whole thread on mod bashing? Thats worth at least a few month ban?

The Yousef
07-31-2007, 12:49 AM
WOW a whole thread on mod bashing? Thats worth at least a few month ban?

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

MachNU
07-31-2007, 12:53 AM
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

welp theres 1 mod agreeing! :goodjob: i hear anymore!

S II K
07-31-2007, 01:14 AM
alex you are far from being an E-thug/mod. i will shit on you and your excistence all day long. i will make you wish your mom had an abortion! thats right hide from me next time you see me. you dont want none of this, you pussy bitch.

MANIAC FOR MOD! :umno:

Mr.MuayThai
07-31-2007, 01:15 AM
I personally am all for Maniac, He speaks his damn mind! And doesn't care what other people care! Now-a-days people are afraid to speak there mind because they might get in trouble! Not Maniac, He speaks his mind and speaks it well! Im not saying i agree with everything he says, but who cares? Its hit :2cents: and everyone is intitled to have there say in anything! +2 for him! and you have my vote Maniac!

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 09:01 AM
e36_DaFxUp you're a fucking pussy on IA and in real life you wannabe badass. You can't even handle Killer, why would i even waste my time with you? You're a joke, no lie. Truth hurts i know...

Mr. Muaythai, a tear went down my face after reading that. lolol. transaxle, i don't give a fuck man... fuck what you have to say. you and yousef can take turns playing baseball with each other. Yousef will be the pitcher first, then he'll be the catcher. Yall can do this for a good 2 hours, 1 hour each should be more then enough to get yall tired. And i hope you don't think im talking about the sport either, fucking pussys.

Echonova
07-31-2007, 09:29 AM
e36_DaFxUp you're a fucking pussy on IA and in real life you wannabe badass. You can't even handle Killer, why would i even waste my time with you? You're a joke, no lie. Truth hurts i know...

Mr. Muaythai, i tear went down my face after reading that. lolol. transaxle, i don't give a fuck man... fuck what you have to say. you and yousef can take turns playing baseball with each other. Yousef will be the pitcher first, then he'll be the catcher. Yall can do this for a good 2 hours, 1 hour each should be more then enough to get yall tired. And i hope you don't think im talking about the sport either, fucking pussys.:eek: :eek: :eek: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/roflcoptersapocalypse.gif

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
lol @ your pictures. Nice one you left on yoshi btw.

Echonova
07-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks, you might have to post under Yoshi for a while...LOL
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/12050u2016vt.gif

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Thanks, you might have to post under Yoshi for a while...LOL
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/12050u2016vt.gifI wouldn't post in any other name. If it happens oh fucking well. lol! and where the fuck do you find those clips?

Echonova
07-31-2007, 09:40 AM
All over, I'm on a couple different boards. Right click save, wait an unspecified length of time. Repost them good as new. Like this one I got off 240atlanta yesterday. Everything I have came from somewhere else. I don't have time to make this shit up...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/5551korean24jb.gif

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 09:43 AM
lololol ! !! !!! !!!! !!!! oh hell naw!! ! !!!

S II K
07-31-2007, 11:47 AM

im guessing your pissed off because your hair isnt spikeing up today...are you having a bad hair day again fag? talk about a fucking pussy, im far from being a wannabe badass ill rock your shit any time any day. try me you fucking GAYNIAC.

:tongue1:

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Look faggot, my hair is always flawless. Get that shit straight, and whats with your jokes dude? they're gayer then rosie o donald.. you can't take me on and you know it.. give up.

S II K
07-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Look faggot, my hair is always flawless. Get that shit straight, and whats with your jokes dude? they're gayer then rosie o donald.. you can't take me on and you know it.. give up.

whatever makes you sleep better, spikes. my jokes are gay? bitch you just used rosie o donald in yours. go die. and no i will not give up cuz i know i can own you all day long, you know that too. just admit it alex you'll feel way better.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Here you are trying to make fun of my hair, when yours was so fucked up back then. pussy looking bitch..

talk about gay, give it up perro. you ain't got a chance in hell..

Ran
07-31-2007, 12:05 PM
Maniac should be a mod so I can h4x his PW and use his account. :)

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Maniac should be a mod so I can h4x his PW and use his account. :)O rly? I may hit you up in the future about that.

S II K
07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Here you are trying to make fun of my hair, when yours was so fucked up back then. pussy looking bitch..

talk about gay, give it up perro. you ain't got a chance in hell..

aww thats cute you saved a picture of me on your computer. btw that so called "pussy looking bitch" gets all the girls. unlike you i dont have to pay them to bang me.

go lube up your strap on.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
aww thats cute you saved a picture of me on your computer. btw that so called "pussy looking bitch" gets all the girls. unlike you i dont have to pay them to bang me.

go lube up your strap on.Dude, are you serious? It took you almost 6mins to come up with "this"? You have to be joking. Wow, fuck me for expecting better from you. You need along way to go young one, you will never reach my level of e-skills with those chump ass comebacks.

Shawna
07-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Alex are you ever going to learn?

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Shawna, how about you shut that mouth of yours and do something important.

----------------------------------->

**** is that way. lolol to hardcore, i don't want you to get mad!

S II K
07-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Dude, are you serious? It took you almost 6mins to come up with "this"? You have to be joking. Wow, fuck me for expecting better from you. You need along way to go young one, you will never reach my level of e-skills with those chump ass comebacks.

unlike you i have a life, a girlfriend, a family, a job, school, goals, and places to go. so yeah it might've taken 6 minutes. so since you have a high level of "e-skills" whats gunna happen when you see me in real life are you going to send me a pm? i got street cred bitch. i bangz mother fucker!

oh btw are you going to the v this week? if so ride down with us.

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:17 PM
i have one question...

FUCK YOU

Shawna
07-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Shawna, how about you shut that mouth of yours and do something important.

----------------------------------->

**** is that way. lolol to hardcore, i don't want you to get mad!

blah blah blah

Don't make me embarass you

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:18 PM
You suck at this. no joke. lolol. I have so many comebacks i can say to that its nto even funny. im done playing with you though...

and yeah im going.. check out the event section. billys gwinnett ride to the V meet. if i can't get a ride by Wed. im hitting up Nitro, hes down to give me one. Should be cool..

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
blah blah blah

Don't make me embarass youI don't see away you can possiably do that.

S II K
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
i have one question...

FUCK YOU

thats not a question fuck stick.

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:22 PM
lol will i got a new goody for the car!!

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:22 PM
and look at my rep son, 4 bars.. gangsta son

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:23 PM
lol will i got a new goody for the car!!Take that bullshit away from my thread. Not here Billy

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:25 PM
i noticed ur hs picture was gone.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:26 PM
i noticed ur hs picture was gone.Noticed what?

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
that ur high school picture/potrait was gone.

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
the fuck you talking about boy?

On_Her_Face
07-31-2007, 12:28 PM
nevermind guyblow.

(ur old avatar with the spikey hair jackass)

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Deleted that shit, how do you like this one? lol

Nitro
07-31-2007, 12:34 PM
You suck at this. no joke. lolol. I have so many comebacks i can say to that its nto even funny. im done playing with you though...

and yeah im going.. check out the event section. billys gwinnett ride to the V meet. if i can't get a ride by Wed. im hitting up Nitro, hes down to give me one. Should be cool..

:cheers:

Maniaç
07-31-2007, 12:35 PM
:cheers::p thanks man.