PDA

View Full Version : CON ARTIST-2ZJ240SX (Dave Darby)

AJYteg
07-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Never do business with guy. Hell if I were you I would never talk to him. He is a complete scam artist.

I bought a phone from him, sent him the cash, he never sent the phone. He claimed all these BS excuses over and over again, but in the end he never sent it.

If you have any info on him email [email protected].

She is investigating him on this and other cases of fraud.

He drives a 2JZ swapped 240, and he has been banned here for being such a douche and a liar. If you see him or his car, punch him in the face and slash his tires.

If you know of another way for me to get in touch with him (besides IA) please let me know as I would love to speak with him.

Mods I posted this here because it will get the most traffic. If you feel the need to move it please do.

Doppelgänger
07-30-2007, 11:08 AM
lol

AJYteg
07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah hilarious.

Ran
07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
He's the guy that Mike (Mr.KiDD) had me meet to pick up a 240SX for $900. Seemed like a straight guy. I still gotta go pick up a CF hood from him, but that's my fault since I've been so busy.

Dracc
07-30-2007, 11:10 AM
hahahahhaha

AJYteg
Good luck...he is no longer Mike's roommate. He might be in some deep shit...and not from me.

Vteckidd
Ran your hood is at BG you can come pick it up anytime

Doppelgänger
07-30-2007, 11:11 AM
im not laughing at you.......

im laughing at shit talker...... aka 2jz240

Ran
Ran your hood is at BG you can come pick it up anytimeOh, sweet. I'll swing by today after work. Thanks Mike! :cheers:

AJYteg
Yeah I made this post for peole to point out to me how funny this is. That is exactly what I did. Assholes.

Killer
Never do business with guy. Hell if I were you I would never talk to him. He is a complete scam artist.

I bought a phone from him, sent him the cash, he never sent the phone. He claimed all these BS excuses over and over again, but in the end he never sent it.

He drives a 2JZ swapped 240, and he has been banned here for being such a douche and a liar. If you see him or his car, punch him in the face and slash his tires.

If you know of another way for me to get in touch with him (besides IA) please let me know as I would love to speak with him.

Mods I posted this here because it will get the most traffic. If you feel the need to move it please do.

yeah, this def should go in buyer/seller feedback. but hey, i've mis placed a thread or two in my day as well.. lol. hope you get ur phone or your money back.

Doppelgänger
07-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah I made this post for peole to point out to me how funny this is. That is exactly what I did. Assholes.

here is an idea.... go up 2 fucking posts and re-read what i said.....

WhiteAccord
07-30-2007, 11:15 AM

Your an idiot.. .Ive met the guy before and he seemed str8.. cool guy.. sounds like your and idiot.. .LOL wtf am I talking about/.... HAHAH:lmfao:

Vteckidd
07-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Definetly not an idiot.

there will be ALOT of stuff that comes out about DD aka 2jDave today.

Just wait for GGPis3s post.

The BUCKY
07-30-2007, 11:25 AM
yea i am sure Dan has some stuff to add

AJYteg
07-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I hope so...I want to hear who else he has scammed.

babowc
07-30-2007, 11:41 AM
lol
typical IA drama!!

Always got beef with someone(s)

entertaining!

AJYteg
07-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah typical drama, except for the part of him scamming people for over $20,000 and him being locked up for felony counts of fraud.

Tracy
07-30-2007, 02:56 PM
This is for real shit. Not typical IA drama guys ;)

WickedIXMR
07-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Your an idiot.. .Ive met the guy before and he seemed str8.. cool guy.. sounds like your and idiot.. .LOL wtf am I talking about/.... HAHAH:lmfao:
How does that make him an idiot?

07-30-2007, 06:30 PM
How does that make him an idiot?

thats what i was thinking, maybe whiteaccord is really THE idiot, better yet, dumb fuCk. on top of that, he dont make sense.

KevinT707
07-30-2007, 11:13 PM
WhiteAccord is a loser.

josh green
07-31-2007, 07:27 AM
LOL, at all the haters. You could tell by that dumb ass smirk on his face that he was a moron. He proved himself MANY times that he is. He cant work on his own car, certainly cannot "drift" aka 4 wheel slide behind an abandoned fast food joint. He is a fucking Ginger for christs sake, the only cool one I have met is nevernuftorque. He is a complete nut swinger. I'll finish later...

EmminoDaGreat
07-31-2007, 09:06 AM
lol

hydroshutter
07-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh lawd...ize gon' bump diss tred.

Vteckidd
07-31-2007, 10:59 AM
Pwned?

http://www.myspace.com/2jz240sx

http://i9.tinypic.com/521a39y.jpg

sullen
07-31-2007, 11:11 AM
what is he in jail for and when is that GG guy gonna post the info?

Tank
07-31-2007, 11:57 AM
wait i know im out the loop here but Mike isnt this your buddy/roommate who you use to defend and support his car to no end. WTH is going on in here with this guy?

Vteckidd
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
wait i know im out the loop here but Mike isnt this your buddy/roommate who you use to defend and support his car to no end. WTH is going on in here with this guy?

read the other thread that i made that is now locked

EmminoDaGreat
07-31-2007, 12:23 PM
from best friends, to divorced :(

TIGERJC
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
YOU NEED to check the whores lounge, before ppl start saying the same stuff about you.

Vteckidd
07-31-2007, 12:30 PM
from best friends, to divorced :(

haha we were never best friends.

Tank
07-31-2007, 02:09 PM
YOU NEED to check the whores lounge, before ppl start saying the same stuff about you.
nothing can be said about me, as you can see my car got fixed by a VERY REPUTABLE SUPRA SHOP, end of story. i give a rats ass how these other shops conduct business anymore. If someone has a issue with a shop/shops thats there problem i found a good one "1 of the top 5 in the nation if i might say so ;)" and im happy, and i hope the same for everyone else :goodjob: . . However i asked because i remember this car being a mainstream car :blah: :blah: XYZ and what not but im not on this board very often so thats why i said im out of the loop. Ill check the whoreslounge Mike :goodjob: . Also tiger dont try to start shit with me as you can see i dont start shit with no one else k..............kthxbye :D

Tank
07-31-2007, 02:14 PM
just read the thread good lord almight i thought he was a baller..............well Karma i guess you could say good luck with the situation.

TIGERJC
07-31-2007, 03:14 PM
nothing can be said about me, as you can see my car got fixed by a VERY REPUTABLE SUPRA SHOP, end of story. i give a rats ass how these other shops conduct business anymore. If someone has a issue with a shop/shops thats there problem i found a good one "1 of the top 5 in the nation if i might say so ;)" and im happy, and i hope the same for everyone else :goodjob: . . However i asked because i remember this car being a mainstream car :blah: :blah: XYZ and what not but im not on this board very often so thats why i said im out of the loop. Ill check the whoreslounge Mike :goodjob: . Also tiger dont try to start shit with me as you can see i dont start shit with no one else k..............kthxbye :D
DID i SAY ANYTHING, I simply said someone is calling you a bad seller or buyer and you need to go take care of it

Tank
07-31-2007, 03:27 PM
DID i SAY ANYTHING, I simply said someone is calling you a bad seller or buyer and you need to go take care of it
no issue brother just letting you know where i stand as for that guy i took care of him, im not on the boards as much no more so my box got full on SF and i called him personally and let him know what was going on issue resolved. But this shit right here hmmmm idk, ill stay out of it but never saw it coming cause he always gave of the portrait of a baller.

ep9716
07-31-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL

cactusEG
07-31-2007, 06:14 PM
he stays in cobb county

kennyboi
08-03-2007, 11:26 AM
damn im about to go read the other post about him
cause he was talking like he was a baller.