STOLEN

2000 Phoenix Yellow Acura Integra Type R

Stolen off of Ashford Dunwoody rd. at exactly 2:30 AM

Has Bright purple HIDs
GSR leather interior
POLISHED ITR wheels with S2000 centercaps
cracked windshield
both fenders are slighly dented in

Extremely hard to miss with the color being yellow and all!

Tag : 199 ZTG
VIN# : JH4DC2311YS001293

http://spoonman.fileave.com/mycar050.jpg

WhiteAccord
07-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Holy shit dode.. i see you around Dunwoody all the time... Damn.. This sucks..

98strat
07-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Is this one up at GPC? If so i'll keep an eye out as im in the area everyday. Sucks man it looked great.

Sol-Badguy
07-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Damnit.

Another Integra lost..

Mr.Big
07-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Man u have to put Rs up

GSRteg®
07-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Very much true. But im sorry to inform some one gutted it by now. Also you probly find the shell in a week or two somewere on the street. Its sucks bro sorry to hear this happen. Atleast you had full coverage no? :thinking:
Man u have to put Rs up

JDM onlyy
07-30-2007, 01:04 PM
STOLEN

2000 Phoenix Yellow Acura Integra Type R

Stolen off of Ashford Dunwoody rd. at exactly 2:30 AM

Has Bright purple HIDs
GSR leather interior
POLISHED ITR wheels with S2000 centercaps
cracked windshield
both fenders are slighly dented in

Extremely hard to miss with the color being yellow and all!
Will post VIN and tag number later, for my own reason!

http://spoonman.fileave.com/mycar050.jpg

I would've had lo-jack, 2 alarms and a kill switch for if I had an R.

UpSideDownDesi
07-30-2007, 01:59 PM
damn that sucks...they are hitting tegs real hard these days. Hope you can locate the car man...even better the people and give them a beating of their life.

azianhustla
07-30-2007, 02:06 PM
damn. that sucks. hope you find it in one piece.

and the sucky thing about it is that it was a R.

ATL86
07-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Too bad, I saw the teg yesterday. Fuck thieves.

southside
07-30-2007, 02:58 PM
DAMN SORRY ABOUT DAT SHIT MAN BUT YALL NEED TO SNATCH YALL RELAY OUT WHEN YALL GET OUT AND DISCONNECT YA STARTER WIRES THEY WONT KNO WAT HIT EM DUMB ASS SITTIN THERE TRYIN TO CRANK YA CAR SO THEY END UP NOT BEIN ABLE TO SO THEY JUS TAKE SOME CD RATHER LOSE 40BUCKS IN CDS THAN MY RIDE

SpoonMan
07-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Is this one up at GPC? If so i'll keep an eye out as im in the area everyday. Sucks man it looked great.
yes it was!

07-30-2007, 06:22 PM
i got the same polish wheels with the same caps.. thats fucked up for reals... no
lo-jack? its a R, u gotta have it.

KevinT707
07-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Sorry to hear that, I'll look out around my area though.

_Christian_
07-30-2007, 10:04 PM
i live right in that area. i'll be on the look out. good luck

eYezs1ck
07-31-2007, 09:53 AM
sucks mayne. did you have full coverage on that?

an0therh22
07-31-2007, 05:06 PM
DAMN SORRY ABOUT DAT SHIT MAN BUT YALL NEED TO SNATCH YALL RELAY OUT WHEN YALL GET OUT AND DISCONNECT YA STARTER WIRES THEY WONT KNO WAT HIT EM DUMB ASS SITTIN THERE TRYIN TO CRANK YA CAR SO THEY END UP NOT BEIN ABLE TO SO THEY JUS TAKE SOME CD RATHER LOSE 40BUCKS IN CDS THAN MY RIDEall that work and itll be the same thing as putting a killswitch for 10 bucks. caps FTL

jR1_kS14
07-31-2007, 05:13 PM
i think i've seen something like it before. its was at a QT by discover mills and some asian chick was driving it. does it have a remote for keyless entry?

Bdavis86
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
dude that sucks. i had my black integra stolen 2 months ago. i had a type R wing on mine. dude those things look nice. they found mine abandoned and stripped outside an apartment complex off beaver ruin rd. i can call my investigator and see exactly which one. man, this totally sucks! i hope they find it in one piece...

GIXXERDK
08-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Holy shit dode.. i see you around Dunwoody all the time... Damn.. This sucks..

Lol same here.

SpoonMan
08-01-2007, 02:08 AM
i think i've seen something like it before. its was at a QT by discover mills and some asian chick was driving it. does it have a remote for keyless entry?
no id did not have keyless entry, but i think they towed the car, so those kill switches wouldnt have gave a damn.

RISKYB
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
sorry bro, you had a nice r too, best of luck

Boostedek
08-01-2007, 09:57 PM
is this the car that was forsale for like months...if so,

i think they did you a favor...insurance pay you like it a real R..(interior)

xlilvi3tx
08-03-2007, 03:43 AM
damn call your insurance company i heard that it comes stock with lo-jack but im not sure because a friend of mine told me that

speedminded
08-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Very much true. But im sorry to inform some one gutted it by now. Also you probly find the shell in a week or two somewere on the street. Its sucks bro sorry to hear this happen. Atleast you had full coverage no? :thinking:doubt it, won't be touched for a week or two...99% sure it's sitting in an apartment complex with the thieves waiting to see if it's hot or not.

damn call your insurance company i heard that it comes stock with lo-jack but im not sure because a friend of mine told me thatJust about any car comes with lo-jack new if you pay the extra couple grand for it.

IntegraXTR
08-03-2007, 05:31 PM
doubt it, won't be touched for a week or two...99% sure it's sitting in an apartment complex with the thieves waiting to see if it's hot or not.

Just about any car comes with lo-jack new if you pay the extra couple grand for it.

not likely, I would have to disagree. Lowjack was an option that acura offered but not standard. Second, most ITRs pre-2000 didnt really have that. And third, if they knew about low jack then as soon as it hits the apartment complex they would have started tearing the inside apart to look for it. Not trying to sound like a dick but just stating the facts. Sorry about your car bro

IntegraXTR
08-03-2007, 05:32 PM
is this the car that was forsale for like months...if so,

i think they did you a favor...insurance pay you like it a real R..(interior)

sad to say but that is so true, they did you a favor if you got full coverage, because insurance will pay you pretty damn good for that car.

speedminded
08-03-2007, 06:52 PM
not likely, I would have to disagree. Lowjack was an option that acura offered but not standard. Second, most ITRs pre-2000 didnt really have that. And third, if they knew about low jack then as soon as it hits the apartment complex they would have started tearing the inside apart to look for it. Not trying to sound like a dick but just stating the facts. Sorry about your car broof course it's not standard, it's an option...just like the OEM optional sides for the Integra. When the car was made theft wasn't nearly as bad on them as it is now, if I remember correctly auto theft went up like 1200% in Gwinnett in 2003.

The reason they park it in the complexes is because most people living there don't think twice about it...it sits there for a week or so just to make sure that it does not have lo-jack or that they picked up a bait vehicle. If it has lo-jack the police will find it within 24-48hrs at most.

dickdragon
08-03-2007, 07:49 PM
damn, sorry dude!

xlilvi3tx
08-04-2007, 07:00 PM
oh ok never mind then haha gl tryin to find it though dude

boostedstang
08-04-2007, 09:09 PM
not likely, I would have to disagree. Lowjack was an option that acura offered but not standard. Second, most ITRs pre-2000 didnt really have that. And third, if they knew about low jack then as soon as it hits the apartment complex they would have started tearing the inside apart to look for it. Not trying to sound like a dick but just stating the facts. Sorry about your car bro

YOU SHOULD KNOW!

08-05-2007, 12:17 PM
YOU SHOULD KNOW!

why u always in the stolen parts forums? 99% of ur post is in here..

got something to say? how bout i boost ur face..? and i bet u got a another sn on here, but use a different computer on each so no one can know who u really is... think twice dumbass. how do we know ur not part of anything of the stolen shit? all of it...

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM

got something to say? how bout i boost ur face..? and i bet u got a another sn on here, but use a different computer on each so no one can know who u really is... think twice dumbass. how do we know ur not part of anything of the stolen shit? all of it...

:werd:

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 08:53 PM

The fuck do you know? You certainly don't have the room to be talking shit about fake names having only been here a couple of months yourself.

Anyways, this dumbass that got his car took won't be looking on here anymore. Chump got banned today. Lolol @ him. Later, QD.

sshonda2004
08-06-2007, 12:44 AM
dang folk need to stop stealin and grind for they stuff

08-07-2007, 04:33 PM
The fuck do you know? You certainly don't have the room to be talking shit about fake names having only been here a couple of months yourself.

Anyways, this dumbass that got his car took won't be looking on here anymore. Chump got banned today. Lolol @ him. Later, QD.

Hey dick licker... i been on here since IA was made. this isnt the only SN i got. and U is one of the shit talker. got something to say? say it to my face. i give u a dick to lick... im tired of QD. fuck a QD. quikDick little bitch. hide behind ur monitor and talk shit like u always do. scared to step up? be a man. we can do it like mens. 1 on 1. i bet u i beat ur fake crip gangsta ass. fuck u and ur dead homies... go ahead and be a bitch and bann me like u do to all the others thats going to beat ur ass. u down?

o_bomb
08-07-2007, 04:44 PM
wtf?

o_bomb
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM
dang folk need to stop stealin and grind for they stuff

word!

eltravieso
08-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey dick licker... i been on here since IA was made. this isnt the only SN i got. and U is one of the shit talker. got something to say? say it to my face. i give u a dick to lick... im tired of QD. fuck a QD. quikDick little bitch. hide behind ur monitor and talk shit like u always do. scared to step up? be a man. we can do it like mens. 1 on 1. i bet u i beat ur fake crip gangsta ass. fuck u and ur dead homies... go ahead and be a bitch and bann me like u do to all the others thats going to beat ur ass. u down?

oh shit.........

speedminded
08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey dick licker... i been on here since IA was made. this isnt the only SN i got. and U is one of the shit talker. got something to say? say it to my face. i give u a dick to lick... im tired of QD. fuck a QD. quikDick little bitch. hide behind ur monitor and talk shit like u always do. scared to step up? be a man. we can do it like mens. 1 on 1. i bet u i beat ur fake crip gangsta ass. fuck u and ur dead homies... go ahead and be a bitch and bann me like u do to all the others thats going to beat ur ass. u down?What year did you join IA?

240 S13
08-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey this is your car it is for sale at an auction here is the link it has the Same VIN and everything and is stripped yo im very sorry to here that it was stolen anywayz here is the Link http://www.verastar.com/WebSite/Details.aspx?recid=17012019

And some pics that are up there to

Dracc
08-10-2007, 08:32 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... tranny motor and all damn son

TwoPointOhh
08-10-2007, 11:35 PM
i cant stand thieves... thats why gwinnet is FTL, when it comes to the safety of cars.... sorry, but its true...

what ever happened to grind'in for your sH!t?? thieves needs to get up off their lazy ass's and work for cold hard legit cash.... thats all there is to it. taking another man's shit without confronting them is bullsh!t to the fullest... cowards.

and sorry for the lost bro... hope everything works out!

GSRteg®
08-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Damn I need to go buy this now.

cactusEG
08-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Damn I need to go buy this now.

dude u were right about being striped

NSX_Hopper
08-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey this is your car it is for sale at an auction here is the link it has the Same VIN and everything and is stripped yo im very sorry to here that it was stolen anywayz here is the Link

wow, awsome i have been wanting to see the car for a while now, but it is really far away from me, saved me a trip of 80 miles or so!

.gauge.
08-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Holy shit....:no:
That fucking sucks.

_Christian_
08-14-2007, 12:22 AM
that sucks. im surprised they left the steering wheel

GSRteg®
08-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Auction WED for this car might go pick it up depending the price.

eYezs1ck
08-14-2007, 05:12 PM
im surprised that dey didnt take the type r steering whee. i hope you u had full coverage on dat shiet.

blacknightteg
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM

that type r and the asian chick lives near my parents house.