PDA

View Full Version : Time to pay the bills, ya'll...

EvasiveEF9
07-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Yeah...time to pay the bills, pay off the credit cards, and work towards a new toy...so, take what you want. You know the story, I need space, and cash. So feel free to make reasonable offers...

Mods, because this is a get-r-outta-here-now kinda deal, I request you leave this thread up until friday, and delete completely at the end of friday as just about anything NOT sold will go on Ebay. Just wanted to offer first dibs to the EF Squad since I love ya'll so much.

What I've got:

D15B2 - Mileage unknown, came out of a CRx with an auto tranny. Story behind it is a spun bearing. I'm currently tearing this down and taking it piece by piece to the recycling place, so if you need misc. items (or the rest of it) let me know. Head, block, piston, crank...whatever. For example, I know a guy on Honda-tech was looking for 2 valves...LoL

Disc brake conversions...

Set 1: Rear trailing arms only. Great for a rear disc conversion. You'll need the prop valve and hoses (about 50$ all together) Asking 150$ obo

Set 2: Rear trailing arms plus prop valve. Great for a rear disc conversion. All you'll need is your rear hoses. (about 25, 30$) Asking 175$ obo

Set 3: FULL CONVERSION. Includes EVERYTHING to do an integra brake setup. This is what I have, and I love it. I can't seem to get the discs hot, even. Includes front knuckles, rear TA's, prop, MC, booster. All you need is rear hoses. Everything else bolts right up. Asking 300$ obo

B18A1 motor - 170K miles, came from a 5spd, obd0 motor. Condition unknown, but has compression, and spins freely. Was TOLD it runs great, but since I haven't seen it run personally, I choose not to believe it. Missing dizzy and alt brackets. Everything else is there. Asking 200$ obo

LS Tranny - 5spd. Cable. 170K miles. Pulled from same car as above. Will not gaurantee transmission's condition, but will engage in all gears and spin outputs in all gears. Asking 100$ obo

Bseries axles/jackshaft - Good condition. Asking 125$ for all pieces, obo

Also have some misc EF/DA stuff around here...

D-series starters - Asking 15$
90-91 CRx cluster cover, black, no scratches or cracks - Asking 15$
Dseries alternator - Asking 30$ (I will gaurantee this part)
Dseries NONVTEC Dizzy - 30$
OBD2 B18 LS Dizzy - 60$
Dseries or Bseries (I'll verify if someone's interested) cooling fan - 15$
14" steelies, no tires - 20$ obo
14" aluminum rims, universal 4lug, will have pictures tomorrow - 80$ obo

Papa_Smurf
07-30-2007, 12:29 AM
dips on the door hinges that aren't listed....:ninja:

you still got em, right?

EvasiveEF9
07-30-2007, 12:34 AM
LoL, yes, I do, and they're still at the shop.

And if ya'll think I'm jokin' about "best offer"...I just sold Kenny Chesney concert tickets for a HELL of a deal...taking a pretty big loss on 'em, but hell, I gotta clean out.

Papa_Smurf
07-30-2007, 12:49 AM
we need to meet up so i can get them hinges for sure...

maybe when you cut me a deal on the brakes...

EvasiveEF9
07-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Throw down an offer.

Papa_Smurf
07-30-2007, 09:16 AM
i figured you'd say something like that...

umm... limmie think about it and i'll get back to ya.

Whiteboy™
07-30-2007, 10:34 AM
sooooo, the brakes are front and rear? pimpin

bigdare23
07-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Sorry Joker I got to close this thread because we have a section for this.

This is only fair since Halfwit closed a few other threads for the same reason.

Halfwit
07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
and when i put my ef for sale, i put it in our parts fs/free shit/ wtb thread. jsut put them there, this is your second thread selling stuff. with no pics....