PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Presidential Debate

Alan®
07-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Anyone watch it :thinking: :thinking: If not you definitely missed out share thoughts on it and discuss. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 12:09 AM
WOW as if this wasn't put in the wrong section. This thread is become totally annihilated and off topic. Starting now.

Well, I got my TV, Fridge and CB radio bought for the truck. Got me the 15" LCD HDTV with built in DVD player, nice little fidge and a pretty nice Cobra Classic radio. Now I can have a little relxation when I'm on the road for any length of time, lolol. Later, QD.

xLSTONEx
07-29-2007, 12:10 AM
who cares they are democrats.

redrumracer
07-29-2007, 12:23 AM
so who so you actually work for QD and x2xlstonex

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 12:33 AM
so who so you actually work for QD and x2xlstonex

Trucking company. Later, QD.

redrumracer
07-29-2007, 12:36 AM
lol wow i wouldve never guessed it was a trucking company, but thats cool if you dont want to say

Whiteboy™
07-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Republican ftw.
Democrat ftl.
liberal diaf.

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 12:37 AM
lol wow i wouldve never guessed it was a trucking company, but thats cool if you dont want to say

Lolol. I don't usually make it a habit to fill people in on my employer, lolol. Later, QD.

redrumracer
07-29-2007, 12:39 AM
i can understand that, no tellin who might take the e thuggin to far lol

OneSlow5pt0
07-29-2007, 01:39 AM
yea i get it......dont crap where u eat

SL33P3R
07-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Republican ftw.
Democrat ftl.
liberal diaf.

AMEN

I saw some lady on the side of an intersection today with a sign saying

"Bush lied, soliders died" or some bullshit

dumbass treehuggers

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 03:04 PM
she def. wasn't a treehugger just someone who speaks the truth through bumper stickers

SL33P3R
07-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Thats speaking the truth?

it was a sign not a bumper sticker, it was almost like she was protesting

Democrats are pussies when it comes to fighting wars

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 11:14 PM
ok please sleeper tell me why we went to war then? and do you actually give a shit about the iraqi people and their piece of shit gov't

Scrilla
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
:dunno:

SL33P3R
07-29-2007, 11:31 PM
ok please sleeper tell me why we went to war then? and do you actually give a shit about the iraqi people and their piece of shit gov't

Listen, Im not going to have a Democratic vs. Republican argument on the net with you. Once Bush is out of office this country is going to go to hell I think. Thats if a democrat gets elected into office, but I guess we will see. Im not huge into polictics, but Im not against war one bit

japan4racing
07-29-2007, 11:44 PM

what did bush lie about? we went there to find wmd's.....we thought they were there (and they most likely were) but since we have to be politically correct and shit we had to tell them when we were coming. you cant tell me they didnt have time to get rid of shit.

my opinion does not matter to you...neither does yours with me..so no need in argueing our personal opinions on this matter. plus no one doubts that bush made some mistakes....i agree that we should pull out...but its not that simple....but can you tell me this:

if bush had not been re-elected and kerry made it in there where would we be today?

my answer: probably still in iraq but a little closer to getting out...or god forbid...going to work/school everyday in fear of when the next terrorist attack would be. hate bush all you want but there has not been one successful terrorist attack since 9/11.

i would like to see how anybody else would have handled the same 2 terms as president that bush has....

i dont see how anyone can give a shit about that whole region...the ppl that inhabit the area dont even give a shit about it. they are all religious fanatics....anyone that beleives in magical shit has got to be looney mother fucker.

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 11:45 PM
AMEN

I saw some lady on the side of an intersection today with a sign saying

"Bush lied, soliders died" or some bullshit

dumbass treehuggers

if your now going to get in a argument over the internet over politics don't post in a thread about politics just a bit of advice especially if your not big on politics.

japan4racing
07-29-2007, 11:49 PM
also..i dont mean to start an arguement or anything..just a freindly debate..it may get heated but i have no hard feelings for anyone here..we will all have diferent opinions about religion, politics, and nascar!

SL33P3R
07-29-2007, 11:51 PM
if your now going to get in a argument over the internet over politics don't post in a thread about politics just a bit of advice especially if your not big on politics.

I just said That I saw a lady blaming troops dieing in Iraq on Bush. ITS A FUCKING WAR, OUR TROOPS ARE GOING TO DIE TOO. So how is that bushs fault? And dont make your answer "Because we went to war with Iraq"

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 11:52 PM
what did bush lie about? we went there to find wmd's.....we thought they were there (and they most likely were) but since we have to be politically correct and shit we had to tell them when we were coming. you cant tell me they didnt have time to get rid of shit.

my opinion does not matter to you...neither does yours with me..so no need in argueing our personal opinions on this matter. plus no one doubts that bush made some mistakes....i agree that we should pull out...but its not that simple....but can you tell me this:

if bush had not been re-elected and kerry made it in there where would we be today?

my answer: probably still in iraq but a little closer to getting out...or god forbid...going to work/school everyday in fear of when the next terrorist attack would be. hate bush all you want but there has not been one successful terrorist attack since 9/11.

i would like to see how anybody else would have handled the same 2 terms as president that bush has....

i dont see how anyone can give a shit about that whole region...the ppl that inhabit the area dont even give a shit about it. they are all religious fanatics....anyone that beleives in magical shit has got to be looney mother fucker.

very true i am not hating on bush, i voted for him the last election not because i liked him or what he was doing just because i hated john kerry so fucking much. Dems just had the wrong john on the ballot. ok and yes i know we went to see if they really did have wmds but we didn't find any we got Hussein, we helped establish the gov't once we did that it was time to go. i know it wouldn't be easy and i know it will take over a year to get all of them out but what i disagree with is after we helped them establish a gov't then they basically be lazy and not get shit done it was time to go. not stay around there and giving them fuckers hundreds of chances to get their shit together.

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 11:54 PM
also..i dont mean to start an arguement or anything..just a freindly debate..it may get heated but i have no hard feelings for anyone here..we will all have diferent opinions about religion, politics, and nascar!

i understand their won't be any hard feelings here.

lol about nascar

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I just said That I saw a lady blaming troops dieing in Iraq on Bush. ITS A FUCKING WAR, OUR TROOPS ARE GOING TO DIE TOO. So how is that bushs fault? And dont make your answer "Because we went to war with Iraq"

oo i'm not blaming bush on the deaths that happened when they war started. I am blaming him for every death since the end of 2006 because then you could see that most of the people over their don't give a shit about themselves or their own damn country to help change shit. their gov't who have a ton of work to do just wanted to keep taking month long vacations. they don't have time to take vacations esp. when we are over there trying to help their ass.

BB6dohcvtec
07-30-2007, 12:03 AM
ok going back to shark week. if your up and you see this turn it to discovery for the ocean of fear:worst shark attack

SL33P3R
07-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Is that on right now?

BB6dohcvtec
07-30-2007, 12:17 AM
yes til 3