PDA

View Full Version : I am finally done...

gijoe0720
07-28-2007, 02:01 PM
with pills.

For about a year now I have been doing pills everyday. Pain pills, muscle relaxers, and nerve pills. Wednesday I had bought 67 1mg klonopins and traded 20 of them for 20 xanaxs so I had 47 klonopins and 20 xanaxs. Well someone saw them so my mom and dad went and lookin in my truck the next dayand there was only 10 xanaxs left. I don't ever remember takin all them. Also there was half a bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of parrot bay which I drank that day.My dad comes after me and throws me up against his jeep and once I get away I am so fucked up I go inside and grab my gun and tell him to never touch me again. The whole time I am doin this the ambulance is there cause they thought I ODed. I was cussin out the paramedics and my parents. It won't ever happen again. I have learned my lesson the hard way. I am through with pills unless I have to take them.

imbosile
07-28-2007, 02:13 PM
wow man, it's stories like this that keep me away from them in the first place.

i think considering you had a gun in your hand, you are lucky you didn't do something you would have regretted even more. Good luck with your goal, stay strong.

addandrew
07-28-2007, 02:51 PM
How are you going to pull a gun on your own father?

Annihilation
07-28-2007, 02:57 PM
so you chose to take the red pill

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
How are you going to pull a gun on your own father?

Not making excuses, but have you ever done any sort of narcotics? Hail I have never thought about doing any sort of drugs and I know the consequences. Later, QD.

SicStang03
07-28-2007, 04:06 PM
stay clean.... that shit isn't worth it and will only end up getting you FUCKED.. not FUCKED UP

BuBBa DRiFT
07-28-2007, 04:48 PM
good job going sober, i wish it was a less dramatic experience to bring you to realization though. im hoping your parents can forgive you.

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 04:55 PM
im hoping your parents can forgive you.

Ohhhhhh, man. Tooo easy. But I don't talk about other people's parents. Later, QD.

addandrew
07-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Not making excuses, but have you ever done any sort of narcotics? Hail I have never thought about doing any sort of drugs and I know the consequences. Later, QD.

Yes I have ("cocaine is a hell of a drug" lol) but stoped. Never gone to a point where I would pull a gun out and threaten a family member, just because he/she put his/her hands on his/her son, you make him/her stare down a barrel?. If you can't control yourself when youre on something, DONT DO IT...

Psycho
07-28-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm a veteran of much heavier drugs than perscription pills, and I never would have pulled a gun on a family member in my inebriated state of mind. Shit I had my whole family yelling at me and forcively try to kick me out while I was tripping on some mushrooms at the dinner table. I just shrugged it off and continued to laugh hysterically at my spoon.

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes I have ("cocaine is a hell of a drug" lol) but stoped. Never gone to a point where I would pull a gun out and threaten a family member, just because he/she put his/her hands on his/her son, you make him/her stare down a barrel?. If you can't control yourself when youre on something, DONT DO IT...

I'm a veteran of much heavier drugs than perscription pills, and I never would have pulled a gun on a family member in my inebriated state of mind. Shit I had my whole family yelling at me and forcively try to kick me out while I was tripping on some mushrooms at the dinner table. I just shrugged it off and continued to laugh hysterically at my spoon.

Many people react many different ways while intoxicated. Later, QD.

Psycho
07-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I get all krunk up in that bitch.

IndianStig
07-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Goodluck getting sober my jewish brotha!

jR1_kS14
07-29-2007, 12:00 AM
if you cant quit go on that show intervention that airs on A&E

Benefit
07-29-2007, 09:17 PM
i just chill

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Good luck with kicking your habit...

streetspeed
07-29-2007, 09:39 PM
moy bueno

Frög
07-29-2007, 09:41 PM

i never heard shrooms caused you to be violent.. maybe thats why..

WickedIXMR
07-29-2007, 11:09 PM
with pills.

For about a year now I have been doing pills everyday. Pain pills, muscle relaxers, and nerve pills. Wednesday I had bought 67 1mg klonopins and traded 20 of them for 20 xanaxs so I had 47 klonopins and 20 xanaxs. Well someone saw them so my mom and dad went and lookin in my truck the next dayand there was only 10 xanaxs left. I don't ever remember takin all them. Also there was half a bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of parrot bay which I drank that day.My dad comes after me and throws me up against his jeep and once I get away I am so fucked up I go inside and grab my gun and tell him to never touch me again. The whole time I am doin this the ambulance is there cause they thought I ODed. I was cussin out the paramedics and my parents. It won't ever happen again. I have learned my lesson the hard way. I am through with pills unless I have to take them.
Your a mother fucking dumbass

Benefit
07-29-2007, 11:19 PM
for real

civic95
07-30-2007, 07:08 AM
what happened to the other 10 xanax?

gijoe0720
07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
what happened to the other 10 xanax?

Wow I don't even remember making this thread. But the other 10 xanaxs and vodka got flushed down the toilet. My parents ain't said anything to me about it either.