PDA

View Full Version : sig issue...

Dirty Octopus™
07-27-2007, 06:32 PM
i tried changing my sig and now if i even put

Check out the Myspace Music page! :bump:
http://www.myspace.com/dirtyoctopus :look:

in my sig it says...

1. Your signature can not be longer than 50 characters.

whats the deal with that????:thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
07-27-2007, 06:44 PM
are ya'll slowly trying to do away with signatures? :thinking:

OaTmeaL
07-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Same with me... WTH? Even if I try to just run a pic only (preview) it will not let me do it... The same pic I am running now in my sig.

WhiteAccord
07-28-2007, 01:31 AM
X2... i CAN post gas updates... and im just chnging two numbers,,,

Dirty Octopus™
07-29-2007, 06:21 AM
BUMP! :yay: lets see if i can actually get a fucking response here :yes:

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Julio and Paul are the ones working on this and Julio is out of town and Paul is away for business also. Julio told me a couple of days ago that he was working on the site so that people couldn't have these ridiculously large signature spaces. Also working on limiting the size of pics to be used. Later, QD.

Brett
07-29-2007, 03:21 PM
I can have as many as I want so I dont give a fuck about the rest of ya!! LMAO

Tasuki_Civic
07-29-2007, 03:27 PM
thats real fucked! i made tha same fuckin post and no one wanted to tell me. one of you guys could have easily pm me or write a post stating that information.

Dirty Octopus™
07-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Julio and Paul are the ones working on this and Julio is out of town and Paul is away for business also. Julio told me a couple of days ago that he was working on the site so that people couldn't have these ridiculously large signature spaces. Also working on limiting the size of pics to be used. Later, QD.
aight man... i really appreciate the response... :bump:
now whats up with the extremely limited amount of characters we can use? :thinking:
all i simply want to say is..

Check out the Myspace music page
<insert link here>

and it wont even let me do that... :dunno:

hell... well you did say Julio is working on it. So i guess ill simply be patient till it all gets sorted out :goodjob: