PDA

View Full Version : When E-thugging goes too far.

Glides
07-27-2007, 03:22 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980505/?GT1=10150

I'll burn your fucking trailer down. LawL.

Sammich
07-27-2007, 03:24 PM
*waits for QD to enter* lol

itsjustdee
07-27-2007, 03:25 PM
LOL

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I saw it this morning. Reason why I didn't post it is because it's hard enough to garner and KEEP rEspect as it is without having some punk wanna be try and make the Elite group that I am involved in look bad. This dude is total wannabe. He tried to hard.

"A true E-thug does not carry out any of the posted actions in real life."

Remember that. Later, QD.

Sammich
07-27-2007, 03:30 PM
so does that make him a (-thug) instead of a (e-thug)?

Whiteboy™
07-27-2007, 03:36 PM
awe-some

_Christian_
07-27-2007, 03:41 PM
lol. im glad he was smart enough to keep posting the signs on his way to texas. good job thinking that one through, buddy:goodjob:

Doppelgänger
07-27-2007, 04:16 PM
i L O L ed

RISKYB
07-27-2007, 04:38 PM
I think that makes him bubba's new boyfriend

redrumracer
07-27-2007, 07:10 PM
damn

IndianStig
07-27-2007, 07:33 PM
what a bunch of fucking dumbass bitches

Julio
07-27-2007, 08:03 PM
well... damn.. hahahahah

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I saw it this morning. Reason why I didn't post it is because it's hard enough to garner and KEEP rEspect as it is without having some punk wanna be try and make the Elite group that I am involved in look bad. This dude is total wannabe. He tried to hard.

"A true E-thug does not carry out any of the posted actions in real life."

Remember that. Later, QD.Im going to have to disagree with you on this QD. Starting online drama is the first step, meeting up in real life and taking care of the problem, is the last. I guess you're old school when it comes to this, but i rather have people come at me with any type of problem they have with me face to face. No matter if its real life or e-life drama....

And the only answer i could come up with about this guy was this, bitch is crazy as fuck. Not because of what he did, but cause who the hell drives to another state to do something like this. And just because of E-drama? Fucking psycho.

Elbow
07-27-2007, 11:21 PM
damn

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Damn. I'm going to watch what I say next time.

I like my new house, lol !

MaRk2k
07-28-2007, 10:11 AM
lol

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Im going to have to disagree with you on this QD. Starting online drama is the first step, meeting up in real life and taking care of the problem, is the last. I guess you're old school when it comes to this, but i rather have people come at me with any type of problem they have with me face to face. No matter if its real life or e-life drama....

And the only answer i could come up with about this guy was this, bitch is crazy as fuck. Not because of what he did, but cause who the hell drives to another state to do something like this. And just because of E-drama? Fucking psycho.

Which just goes to show that you most certainly do NOT deserve the ® in your name. You keep managing to disgrace the true E-thugs. You clearly do not understand my HOW TO BE AN E-THUG manual. True E-thugs do not venture out of bounds to take care of any misunderstandings, forced or not, physically. Not even verbally, via telephone. E-thugging is strictly that....E-Thugging. So it would be in your best interest to go ahead and ask to have that ® removed from your name. That's sacrilegious work there. If you opt not to have it taken out, I can't be held accountable for what may happen in your ifuture. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Speaking of E-thuggery I'm guessing nothing happened last night @ the BP with Hydroshutter and Wicked VS Phatboi and the streets of New York thing huh? Sorry it's OT.

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 10:58 AM
It wasn't supposed to. That's on schedule for next week. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me! :goodjob:

santacruz77
07-28-2007, 11:28 AM
lmao. the other guy is 59...

Maniaç
07-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Which just goes to show that you most certainly do NOT deserve the ® in your name. You keep managing to disgrace the true E-thugs. You clearly do not understand my HOW TO BE AN E-THUG manual. True E-thugs do not venture out of bounds to take care of any misunderstandings, forced or not, physically. Thats what separates you from me. So i keep it real, whats wrong with that? Testing your luck, and maling people realize that they're pussys is way more entertaining than just punking them out over the internet.

Not even verbally, via telephone. E-thugging is strictly that....E-Thugging. So it would be in your best interest to go ahead and ask to have that ® removed from your name.http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130410
Im already ahead of you. Check the date i posted it.

That's sacrilegious work there. If you opt not to have it taken out, I can't be held accountable for what may happen in your ifuture. Later, QD.Im a big boy, im not afriad of the consequences for my actions.

1SICKLEX
07-28-2007, 02:34 PM
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Thats what separates you from me. So i keep it real, whats wrong with that?

You're right it is what separates us. From the true E-thug to the soap opera drama queens. Guess what E-Thug stands for. Ethernet Thug; key word being Ethernet. That means we only stay within our limits. The Internet.

Testing your luck, and maling people realize that they're pussys is way more entertaining than just punking them out over the internet.

That's because you haven't punked anyone out over the Net to fully take in the sweet aroma of a completely roasted forum member yet.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130410
Im already ahead of you. Check the date i posted it.

That's what i thought. Lolol.

Im a big boy, im not afriad of the consequences for my actions.

Thew above quote says otherwise. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-28-2007, 04:00 PM
You're right it is what separates us. From the true E-thug to the soap opera drama queens. Guess what E-Thug stands for. Ethernet Thug; key word being Ethernet. That means we only stay within our limits. The Internet.And, if you call owning people over the net and in real life a drama queen. What do you call a cry baby, causing drama. Like you. Always going over the line just to prove a point.

That's because you haven't punked anyone out over the Net to fully take in the sweet aroma of a completely roasted forum member yet. oh i have, a shit load of time. Feels better in real life though. You should try it, or are you afriad? mr. ex gangster?

That's what i thought. Lolol. thought what? i didn't do it cause of you, im just not feeling it anymore. don't need it to be an e-thug

Thew above quote says otherwise. Later, QD.Sure it does.

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 04:10 PM
And, if you call owning people over the net and in real life a drama queen. What do you call a cry baby, causing drama. Like you. Always going over the line just to prove a point.

There you go. Now that you're giving up, you're finally getting the point.

oh i have, a shit load of time. Feels better in real life though. You should try it, or are you afriad? mr. ex gangster?

Afraid? Nah. Just more grown up than that.

thought what? i didn't do it cause of you, im just not feeling it anymore. don't need it to be an e-thug

Admit it. You did it, Mike Meyers, because you're "not worthy." Lolol.

Maniaç
07-28-2007, 04:22 PM
There you go. Now that you're giving up, you're finally getting the point. No one is giving shit up. Im just saying that you of all people can't be calling someone a drama queen. And the point to this is; e-thug + L-thug = Gangsta.

Afraid? Nah. Just more grown up than that. Grown up is right. You're what? 40 something, id expect you to be. But seeing as you chat with thousands of members online everyday, no one could notice.

Admit it. You did it, Mike Meyers, because you're "not worthy." Lolol.lol. Oh behave

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 04:29 PM
No one is giving shit up. Im just saying that you of all people can't be calling someone a drama queen. And the point to this is; e-thug + L-thug = Gangsta.

You have completely missed the whole concept of E-thugging.

Grown up is right. You're what? 40 something, id expect you to be. But seeing as you chat with thousands of members online everyday, no one could notice.

Not 40. Now that you'll have so much free time on hands, with the departure of your attempts at onling "pwnage," you'll have enough time to take that Math class you skipped over in 3rd grade.

lol. Oh behave

I'll be honest. You impressed me with that one. Lolol. I didn't think you'd get it. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-28-2007, 04:33 PM
You have completely missed the whole concept of E-thugging. I think im doing a pretty good job at it. Everywhere i go, people know me as an e-thug. mission completed. i already made a name for myslef, not the best one. but when i do introduce myself people already know who Maniac is.

Not 40. Now that you'll have so much free time on hands, with the departure of your attempts at onling "pwnage," you'll have enough time to take that Math class you skipped over in 3rd grade. So you're 37, wow. And I probably won't, don't think they have that many computers on mexico. lol. I skipped 10th, but thats ok. You didn't know

I'll be honest. You impressed me with that one. Lolol. I didn't think you'd get it. Later, QD.He is the man dude. No lie.. funny as mofo. lolol!

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
07-28-2007, 04:41 PM
if i was e-thugged like this i would jump through the internet and kick some fucking ass

Maniaç
07-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.Thank you, come again.

Slow Motion
07-28-2007, 10:58 PM
I see now what true E-Thuggin is all about...I have seen the light and turning away from it.

Note: Glad I'm not an E-Thug.

quickdodge®
07-28-2007, 11:01 PM
I see now what true E-Thuggin is all about..

You must have not read the entire thread and only read the first post. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
07-29-2007, 12:30 AM
You must have not read the entire thread and only
read the first post. Later, QD.

ya e-thugging is about taking action and then talking shit on the internet.