PDA

View Full Version : I NEED SOME TOOLS!!!!

Killer
07-27-2007, 10:38 AM
hey who out there could loan me some wood working tools for the weekend!!?!?!?!

i need a sander (palm or belt, something that will not kill me) and a jigsaw or something like it!!

i'm doing some work on a guitar....

i don't need to buy this stuff considering it's a one time thing...

anyone??

BKgen®
07-27-2007, 10:41 AM
you are a tool.

burn.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Fuck you Kyle. No one is gonna help your bitchass out.

Find a way to solve your problem on your own.

Killer
07-27-2007, 10:44 AM
you are a tool.

burn.

lol reps if i can! lol.

Killer
07-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Fuck you Kyle. No one is gonna help your bitchass out.

Find a way to solve your problem on your own.

dang, maybe i should move back in with my parents so i can afford more things...

pussy

STI LOVER
07-27-2007, 10:46 AM
LOL true dat.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 10:47 AM
dang, maybe i should move back in with my parents so i can afford more things...

pussyEven when i have problems, i never ask my parents for help. So i don't pay rent. Jealous? I still pay for everything i have. Pay for everything i want.

Sucks you have to beg people off a car forum for help. That right there = pussy

Killer
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Even when i have problems, i never ask my parents for help. So i don't pay rent. Jealous? I still pay for everything i have. Pay for everything i want.

Sucks you have to beg people off a car forum for help. That right there = pussy

and i do the same damn thing dip shit.... except I STILL PAY MY RENT!

STFU AND GTFO seriously... it's not that i can't afford the tools you dumbass wet back, i just don't want to buy something i'm only gonna use one time!!!!

and yeah, i sure am begging... only person i know down on there knees is you son... now wipe that shit off your cheek, you look like an orphan son!

Ran
07-27-2007, 10:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/EveryoneSTFU.jpg

Killer
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
back on topic! I NEED SOME TOOLS!

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 10:58 AM
and i do the same damn thing dip shit.... except I STILL PAY MY RENT!

STFU AND GTFO seriously... it's not that i can't afford the tools you dumbass wet back, i just don't want to buy something i'm only gonna use one time!!!!

and yeah, i sure am begging... only person i know down on there knees is you son... now wipe that shit off your cheek, you look like an orphan son!lol. bitch you aren't gonna do shit.. so stop talking like a man. Cause we all know you're not. Wetback? You clam to be a racist, but when you start getting picked on about it, you crawl back into your pussy hole.

Kyle, grow some balls.. take care of yous shit ans shut the hell up. No one is going to help you. get that threw your fuckin head. And you trying to e-thug is like a 6 year old girl trying to shave her legs. pathetic.

BKgen®
07-27-2007, 10:59 AM

:lmfao:

*pic saved*

Killer
07-27-2007, 11:06 AM
lol. bitch you aren't gonna do shit.. so stop talking like a man. Cause we all know you're not. Wetback? You clam to be a racist, but when you start getting picked on about it, you crawl back into your pussy hole.

Kyle, grow some balls.. take care of yous shit ans shut the hell up. No one is going to help you. get that threw your fuckin head. And you trying to e-thug is like a 6 year old girl trying to shave her legs. pathetic.

are you kidding??????

I love it when 6 yr olds shave their legs!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and i've never "clam" to be a racist.... and what's wrong with pussy holes???? gah ur such a fag!

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 11:09 AM
lol @ killer, im gonna take a nap. bu bye..

sirkus
07-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Call Jesus.. he was a great carpenter. I'm sure he'll let you borrow some of his tools.

Ran
07-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I love it when 6 yr olds shave their legs!!!!!!!!!!!

...and what's wrong with pussy holes???? gah ur such a fag!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/iseeapedo.png

Also, I'd loan you the tools if I had them. Maybe you can rent them from Home Depot? :dunno:

Killer
07-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Call Jesus.. he was a great carpenter. I'm sure he'll let you borrow some of his tools.

i don't have the patience jesus had... i'm not about to use a hammer and chizzel(spl?? yeah i couldn't figure it out! so sue me!!)

i'm looking for something electric.

Killer
07-27-2007, 11:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/iseeapedo.png

Also, I'd loan you the tools if I had them. Maybe you can rent them from Home Depot? :dunno:

idk.. i've never heard of that... i know if it were car tools, some of the auto stores rent out tools...

but i'm not sure about home depot.. guess i should goole it.

sirkus
07-27-2007, 11:19 AM
i don't have the patience jesus had... i'm not about to use a hammer and chizzel(spl?? yeah i couldn't figure it out! so sue me!!)

i'm looking for something electric.
Huh? Jesus is the guy who cuts my grass. He built a table for my neighbor a while back. It looked pretty damn nice :goodjob:

Killer
07-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Huh? Jesus is the guy who cuts my grass. He built a table for my neighbor a while back. It looked pretty damn nice :goodjob:

lol... heyzues... lol...

itsjustdee
07-27-2007, 11:29 AM
buy it and return it? haha

Killer
07-27-2007, 12:29 PM
buy it and return it? haha

yeah, after they are covered in wood dust... that wouldn't be obvious! lol.

itsjustdee
07-27-2007, 12:34 PM
yeah, after they are covered in wood dust... that wouldn't be obvious! lol.

clean it. haha...tell them it didn't work?

Killer
07-27-2007, 12:45 PM
clean it. haha...tell them it didn't work?

that's too sketchy.. i try to be a bit more honest than that.

Dirty Octopus™
07-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Ohhhhh the funny factor is outrageous!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+ whatever im worth :yes:

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 12:57 PM
that's too sketchy.. i try to be a bit more honest than that.you? honest???? yeah fucking right.

Killer
07-27-2007, 12:59 PM
you? honest???? yeah fucking right.

cause you know me well enough to attack my honesty/integrity/reputation.... lol.... quit playing with alex's gooch and grow up man.

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Nah, playing with your mom's is more fun.

Killer
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Nah, playing with your mom's is more fun.

ooooooooooooooooo burn....

and you've obviously mistaken a little pussy girl (maniac)
for a decent women...

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 01:11 PM
and you've obviously mistaken a little pussy girl (maniac)
for a decent women...So wait... Maniac is your mom??? shit!

S II K
07-27-2007, 01:23 PM
So wait... Maniac is your mom??? shit!

no maniac is his daddy.

Killer
07-27-2007, 01:26 PM
So wait... Maniac is your mom??? shit! ah i get it... no hablar englas?

no maniac is his daddy.

maniac... you must give great head... you got lots a bitches dont ya son?

S II K
07-27-2007, 02:16 PM
ah i get it... no hablar englas?

maniac... you must give great head... you got lots a bitches dont ya son?

the only bitch on this thread is yourself. go call the gods of halo and tell them to teach you how to deep throat so you dont puke all over your dads nuts next time.

Killer
07-27-2007, 02:32 PM
the only bitch on this thread is yourself. go call the gods of halo and tell them to teach you how to deep throat so you dont puke all over your dads nuts next time.

because all of that was relevant...

please leave...