PDA

View Full Version : Alex... you bitch....read this.

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Clear out you damn pms...... i mean private messages.

Sol-Badguy
07-27-2007, 08:15 AM
:gay:

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 08:39 AM
best mind your own business....foo

Wal-Mart
07-27-2007, 08:42 AM
dat would be da Gheyniac.......errr Maniac

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:09 AM
dude, i have alot of important pm's. I really don't wanna delete any. lol.

But just for you, ill delete four. So we can reply back twice, that should be enough for you to tell me what you have to say. Right? lol.

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 09:12 AM
I can't believe that someone actually wants to PM, this trick. It's not like there's any secrets about him. Anything you need to post to him everyone already knows. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Alot of people don't know the real me. Hitting me up on pm's will give you a clue to the type of person i am.

And QD, you can't be talking about people wanting to pm me. You told me yourself, you get pm's all the time about "me" not you. People love and hate me, i think its cute.

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 09:24 AM
dude, i have alot of important pm's.

PM #1: Need free legal aid? Please call............
PM #2: Are you being harassed on the Net? Contact NetGuard at..............
PM #3: Having trouble pwning another forum member? Send for your free kit.....
PM #4: Does your gangsta mentality not match the real you? Justin Timberlake can help.........
PM #5: IQ deficiencies keeping you from hanging with the big dogs? Contact the folks of Webster's Dictionary.........
PM #6: Scared to go out in the light? Let Ajax Lock & Key help unlock that closet door......
PM #7: Do you constantly have issues with keeping "up?" The people at keepitup.com are here...........
PM #8: So your Net Rep has taken a turn for the worse. For a free consultation, call the people at 1-800-IAM-COOL..........
PM #9: Feeling sexually inadequate and are compensating by posting whoring? For a free brochure, E-mail us at [email protected]
PM #10: Do you say to yourself...I always feel like, somebody's watching me?.....Call 1-888-NO1-CARE.

Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:32 AM
QD, did you say you were supposed to get your truck today or something? Turn off your fuckin computer you old fart!

And Wal-Mart, gay pm dude. lol. It was nice to meet you last night too... xoxo

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 09:34 AM
QD, did you say you were supposed to get your truck today or something? Turn off your fuckin computer you old fart!

Went up there this morning and the detail shop was fixing to get started on it. I gotta go back at 12. Sposed to be ready then. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Went up there this morning and the detail shop was fixing to get started on it. I gotta go back at 12. Sposed to be ready then. Later, QD.Good, im tired of seeing your god damn name on IA. Everytime im on, and see your name, im like... fuuuck.. whats this wigga talking about now..

And to my suprise, its always something about me. Do you have a crush on me Mike?

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
And to my suprise, its always something about me. Do you have a crush on me Mike?

The only thing crushed on in here is your ego. I've got you so far down Mr. Rogers is begging me to tag him. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 09:51 AM
The only thing crushed on in here is your ego. I've got you so far down Mr. Rogers is begging me to tag him. Later, QD.LOLOL!

They keep on fuckin coming, god fuckin damn!!!

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Lolol. You do know you're learning from one of the G.O.A.T.s, right? Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-27-2007, 10:05 AM
lol @ Goat