PDA

View Full Version : late night adventure...

Humphrizzle
07-27-2007, 01:42 AM
...to shopper's.

I decide I'm hungry as an Ethiopian baby so I decide to go to the store. On my way I encounter a Gankstah aZZ RiyceR awaiting me at the next light. He acquires an early model eclipse and just keeps revving his soon to be crankwalk motor at me. I turn to him and give him a thumbs up and continue look for a lighter to smoke my cigarette. This retarded jazz fuck keeps revving his engine so I say fine, I'll play.

I rev my engine and the green light starts. I pull off the line first and leave him behind with his front tires spinning shifting from 1st to 2nd at 3500 RPMs. I hit the 35 mile/hour speed limit and coasted. I then see for the 2nd time, a ricer flyby. I put my window down as I approached him at the next light and say "Sorry little man, I'm out of gas." and roll the window up.

I then continue my way into the grocery store parking lot and purchase my lunchables pizza and 8 pack of reses peanut butter cups totalling 4 dollars and 3 cents.

I hate street racers.

Driftk1d350z
07-27-2007, 03:10 AM
damn man, your making me hungry

Hektik
07-27-2007, 03:18 AM
...to shopper's.

I decide I'm hungry as an Ethiopian baby so I decide to go to the store. On my way I encounter a Gankstah aZZ RiyceR awaiting me at the next light. He acquires an early model eclipse and just keeps revving his soon to be crankwalk motor at me. I turn to him and give him a thumbs up and continue look for a lighter to smoke my cigarette. This retarded jazz fuck keeps revving his engine so I say fine, I'll play.

I rev my engine and the green light starts. I pull off the line first and leave him behind with his front tires spinning shifting from 1st to 2nd at 3500 RPMs. I hit the 35 mile/hour speed limit and coasted. I then see for the 2nd time, a ricer flyby. I put my window down as I approached him at the next light and say "Sorry little man, I'm out of gas." and roll the window up.

I then continue my way into the grocery store parking lot and purchase my lunchables pizza and 8 pack of reses peanut butter cups totalling 4 dollars and 3 cents.

I hate street racers.

this seems ironic seeing as how you just street raced..:thinking:

Humphrizzle
07-27-2007, 03:32 AM
driving normally, and having a great reaction time isn't street racing.

Hektik
07-27-2007, 04:27 AM
BUT THIS IS.....

I rev my engine and the green light starts. I pull off the line first and leave him behind with his front tires spinning shifting from 1st to 2nd at 3500 RPMs. .

Humphrizzle
07-27-2007, 04:38 AM
if i had raced, i'd shift at 6500-6800

you're taking it too seriously.

.blank cd
07-27-2007, 05:06 AM
+1 for insomniacs. I get the occasional ricer flyby. I got a EG the other day as he pulled up next to me and downshifted to get his revs up

Humphrizzle
07-27-2007, 05:30 AM
The guy actually asked me "what happened, man?"

When we were waiting at the light the second time, an Arabian taxi driver told me that there was a cop there and not to race "Don't do it, man. It's not worth it!"

RISKYB
07-27-2007, 11:33 AM
at least you didnt forget the peanut butter cups....