PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that....

ultm8mind
07-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Just curious, why is it that when something good happens to you people start hating? For instance I was recently selected for a position. It is basically only 2 percent of the Army gets picked up for it. I am currently deployed and my class date may come while we are here. Granted I put it in when we were at home station. Now I have gotten dirty looks, remarks, all kinds of things. Can someone shed light on this for me? I want to know.....

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Fuck off. You probably just got a hold of the right cack to get the "position." Later, QD.

BKgen®
07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
people always want what they can't have (or don't have). there's no science behind it. it's just human nature.

/thread

ultm8mind
07-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks QD, I was actually talked to about my "attitude," saying I do not try to impress my leaders like everyone else. But I knew I could count on some encouraging words from you. I just know how to write, it was a records review position and had nothing to do with anyone who knows me. But thanks anyways.

Ran
07-26-2007, 05:01 PM
People will usually tend to cast a disapproving eye of those who get things that they themselves don't. I guess they just get the idea of Look at ________, they think they're so f*cking special because of ________". Don't sweat it. Keep what you earn, f*ck the haters, and enjoy what you got. :cheers:

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks QD, I was actually talked to about my "attitude," saying I do not try to impress my leaders like everyone else. But I knew I could count on some encouraging words from you. I just know how to write, it was a records review position and had nothing to do with anyone who knows me. But thanks anyways.

Lolol. I was just fucking with you using the content of your thread as the basis of my reply as a mockery, lolol. Later, QD.

ultm8mind
07-26-2007, 06:13 PM
It's all good man, I knew you were going to bust my balls, lol. Airborne