PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Paypal

DaMaGe ZWK
07-26-2007, 03:51 PM
anyone sold any cars using paypal? I gotta guy that wants to buy a car from me and wants to send me a 500 deposit and then come pick it up in a couple of weeks. How would you make this deposit non refundable if your using paypal? and if it goes through and everything how much would paypal end up taking out?
Any Help would be greatly appreciated, even though im sure i put this in the wrong forum....

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2007, 03:53 PM
How would you make this deposit non refundable if your using paypal?..

Take it out when it clears. You thought about calling Paypal and asking them this? Later, QD.

DaMaGe ZWK
07-26-2007, 03:54 PM
that was my second choice... i figured some people on here have done it before... if you take it out when it clears then cant paypal do a claim if he wants?

DaMaGe ZWK
07-26-2007, 03:56 PM
and in no way am i trying to screw someone out of the money, im just saying if i gotta wait on him to come pick it up for 2 weeks then i need a non refundable deposit.... know what i mean?

changaroo
07-26-2007, 03:57 PM
do you have a business account? if you are trying to move that amount of money paypal might lock your account for suspicious "activity." sounds like bs, but paypal is gay like that.

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
. if you take it out when it clears then cant paypal do a claim if he wants?

No. Not "if he wants." He has to show that there has been a problem on your end with the deal first. Later, QD.