PDA

View Full Version : Vick Pleads Not Guilty

Brett
07-26-2007, 02:59 PM
His court date is November 26th.

Here is what is in store for his ass!!!

Kelly
07-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I dunno if I wanna jump for joy or shake my head in dissappointment. WTF do I do?!

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I love Vick, he is innocent!

Kamikaze
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Even if he's found innocent, his career is done. So I don't see why people are so hyped about it.

MachNU
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
LOL "Did you drown those dogs?"
Vick: "Hell no i didnt drowned any dogs, i am innocent!........MY homie drowned them, i just eletricuted them! :goodjob: "

Echonova
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I would plead innocent too. Pleads guilty those big fat checks stop. Right now he's getting paid not to work.

Fr33way
07-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Career? Please. Ray Lewis killed someone and his career is just fine.

Sammich
07-26-2007, 03:08 PM
lol @ dobernuts

Ran
07-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Surprise surprise. Who really cares though? Drugs, dog fights, ect... Just sounds like you average overpaid dirtbag to me.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Brett if you care so much about the damn fucking dogs go to the humane society and go get one and save its life.

B18c1Turboed
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM
have you guys ever seen anyone saY GUILTY!!!

hahaha what did u expect!!

Kamikaze
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Career? Please. Ray Lewis killed someone and his career is just fine.

So you really think if he's found innocent, everything's just gonna go back to normal?

Sammich
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
he should plead temporary insanity...for playing with the falcons :ninja:

ilovemyhonda.
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
this is all just overrated..

Kelly
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM

:slap:

Don't hate...

I just dunno about it all.

Killer
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM
he's a ******

ep9716
07-26-2007, 03:20 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Echonova
07-26-2007, 03:22 PM

Ran
07-26-2007, 03:22 PM
So you really think if he's found innocent, everything's just gonna go back to normal?Honestly, I think it will. There's too much other celebrity drama out in the media to really let this one stay afloat for very long.

Fr33way
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
So you really think if he's found innocent, everything's just gonna go back to normal?

Of course not but this is not any career ending charge. Things will play out and justice may or may not be served, he may get booted from the Falcons but out of football? Come on. Do you know who Calvin Brodus is? Murder was the case that they gave him....

Kamikaze
07-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Honestly, I think it will. There's too much other celebrity drama out in the media to really let this one stay afloat for very long.

The only way I see it dying down is if he changes teams and keeps a low profile for a while.

Fr33way
07-26-2007, 03:26 PM
See my previous post....

Ran
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
The only way I see it dying down is if he changes teams and keeps a low profile for a while.Only the real die-hard Vick fans will keep it in mind. The majority of the people in this country are far too shallow to retain this information for long if it's not continuously pushed in their face by the media. Look at the Paris Hilton incident as an example. Sure, people know about it but nobody really cares anymore as it's over and done with. Once Michael Vick is found innocent or guilty and pays bond, things will go right back to the way they were until he f*cks up again. Which, I expect, won't take very long.

Shawna
07-26-2007, 03:39 PM
who cares why do we have to have yet another thread about him???

OneSlow5pt0
07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
and who ever said ray lewis killed someone was just as bad is wrong.........ray shot somebody in a argument,who for all we know pulled a gun on ray.....and in the public eye hurting defenseless animals is almost as bad as hurting people's children.

B18c1Turboed
07-26-2007, 04:35 PM
This shit is funny, why dont i see a post about the 66 soliders we lost this month?
http://icasualties.org/oif/

We are loosing people everyday, but the Feds are worried about some stupid dogs. why dont the go find out who killed tupac and biggie?

why doesnt america focus are attention more on what bush is doing to this country instead of worrying about a damm guy!

bush has sent more soliders to war and they have died becasue of him,do we see him on trial?
Why doesnt America not worry about the gas prices that are skyrocketing up, instead of making new stories about a damm dog fighter!!

i swear if are gas prices and war got as much coverage as the Vick shit, things would be alot diffrent!!
But you people in america rather focus your attention on one guy, that hasnt even been found guilty yet!!!

Brett
07-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Brett if you care so much about the damn fucking dogs go to the humane society and go get one and save its life.

Dont be mad that your one of the few idiots who think he actually had nothing to do with it

Ran
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
bush has sent more soliders to war and they have died becasue of him,do we see him on trial?Bush didn't shoot those soldiers. The people that we're fighting did.

i swear if are gas prices and war got as much coverage as the Vick shit, things would be alot diffrent!!The war, soldiers, and gas prices get a lot more coverage than this little incident. Not sure what news you watch. I'm sure it has fair and balanced coverage like all the others though.

Don't misinterpret my post as I'm not a supporter of having our troops overseas and fighting for what has become essentially a lost cause, but Bush is but one factor in the problem. Last I checked, a bill addressed to Congress forcing Bush to bring the troops home in the near future failed to meet the required number of votes. Is that Bush's fault? So yeah, point the fingers at the figurehead if you want, but keep in mind that he's only part of the problem. Try not to be narrow-minded about it. :cheers:

Back on topic, I don't give two sh*ts about Vick or his puppy pounding.
Celebrity drama & sh*tty media coverage FTL

bigdare23
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I.........JUST...........DON'T...........GIVE..... .......A..........FUCK!!!

bdydrpdmazda
07-26-2007, 05:17 PM
This shit is funny, why dont i see a post about the 66 soliders we lost this month?
http://icasualties.org/oif/

We are loosing people everyday, but the Feds are worried about some stupid dogs. why dont the go find out who killed tupac and biggie?

why doesnt america focus are attention more on what bush is doing to this country instead of worrying about a damm guy!

bush has sent more soliders to war and they have died becasue of him,do we see him on trial?
Why doesnt America not worry about the gas prices that are skyrocketing up, instead of making new stories about a damm dog fighter!!

i swear if are gas prices and war got as much coverage as the Vick shit, things would be alot diffrent!!
But you people in america rather focus your attention on one guy, that hasnt even been found guilty yet!!!
what a stupid post

Evil Goat
07-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Bush didn't shoot those soldiers. The people that we're fighting did.

The war, soldiers, and gas prices get a lot more coverage than this little incident. Not sure what news you watch. I'm sure it has fair and balanced coverage like all the others though.

Don't misinterpret my post as I'm not a supporter of having our troops overseas and fighting for what has become essentially a lost cause, but Bush is but one factor in the problem. Last I checked, a bill addressed to Congress forcing Bush to bring the troops home in the near future failed to meet the required number of votes. Is that Bush's fault? So yeah, point the fingers at the figurehead if you want, but keep in mind that he's only part of the problem. Try not to be narrow-minded about it. :cheers:

Back on topic, I don't give two sh*ts about Vick or his puppy pounding.
Celebrity drama & sh*tty media coverage FTL

nice post, + whatever

I.........JUST...........DON'T...........GIVE..... .......A..........FUCK!!!

a-fucking-men....im already burnt out on vick stuff....although i do want a "con-vick" jersey that was pressed and is being sold to support a dog shelter or soemthing, i gotta look that one up

hondab118
07-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Even if he's found innocent, his career is done. So I don't see why people are so hyped about it.

Yeah i dont see y some of you Falcon fans around A-Town want him out. You would really wanna see one of the best/most innovative QB's of our time 2 leave. Im New Yorker and if Falcons arent playing da Giants/Jets i hope they do as much damage as possible to opposing teams. But if y'all wanna get rid of him, we'll take him in NY.

.gauge.
07-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah i dont see y some of you Falcon fans around A-Town want him out. You would really wanna see one of the best/most innovative QB's of our time 2 leave. Im New Yorker and if Falcons arent playing da Giants/Jets i hope they do as much damage as possible to opposing teams. But if y'all wanna get rid of him, we'll take him in NY.

We don't want his bitch ass in New York.

Hektik
07-27-2007, 03:40 AM

US FOLKS FROM "A-TOWN":rolleyes: HAVE THIS THING CALLED MORALS.... I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW GOOD OF A PLAYER HE IS. HE'S STILL A DIRTBAG AND NEEDS TO BE DISPOSED OFF....