PDA

View Full Version : Misc Losing weight bishes

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Started my new routine a week ago, and have been running a mile everyday along with lifting weights. Ive knocked off almost 10 pounds already.

Just thought id brag, now congratulate me!!!! :D

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Is it exciting that you can finally see your penis in the shower now?!

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 12:54 PM

YES! :lmfao:

Killer
07-26-2007, 12:57 PM
dang... i need to start doing that too....

i can't motivate myself enough though...

and i can still see my penis.. maybe once it's that bad, i'll get to work! lol.

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 01:08 PM
dang... i need to start doing that too....

i can't motivate myself enough though...

One day youll walk up a flight of stairs and youll know. :lmfao:

Ran
07-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Thread: Losing weight bishes
Thread Starter: Nemesis

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/frylol.png

ruah_23
07-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Started my new routine a week ago, and have been running a mile everyday along with lifting weights. Ive knocked off almost 10 pounds already.

10 lbs in a wk?
do u even eat at all?

umairejaz
07-26-2007, 09:49 PM
fast weight loss FT-loss

uproot
07-26-2007, 09:50 PM
awesome dude!! :goodjob:

just dont start slackin or "takin a day off" of the routine, good luck man

umairejaz
07-26-2007, 09:50 PM
my advice... take your time and do it slow... 2lbs a week should be your max.

But what the fuck do i know?

cactusEG
07-26-2007, 10:41 PM
i need to.start working out

IndianStig
07-26-2007, 11:04 PM
i should do that too, lol. i hit the scales last week, 256, thats a new record for me, i've gained 16lbs since april, time to get back to 200 so i can tear it up out there again

Nemesis
07-27-2007, 06:28 AM
my advice... take your time and do it slow... 2lbs a week should be your max.

But what the fuck do i know?

Ive always lost weight fast. I still eat two meals a day (im not a breakfast person).

umairejaz
07-27-2007, 06:37 AM
^Breakfast is very important. Incase you didn't get that....breakfast is very important.

It gets your metabolism started and you begin to burn more calories.... two meals? try eating 6 small ones :)

I used to weigh in at 240lbs just 4 years ago and my body was almost pure fat. Today im at a constant 175 and eating more then ever just because i've learned to increase my metabolism by eating smaller meals, lifting weights, and doing cardio.

Im not trying to brag because i really do have alot more room for improvement and working on it everyday. If you stick to it, you'll begin to understand what im saying.

good luck :goodjob:

bigdare23
07-27-2007, 06:39 AM
nice!!! I was able to lose 40lbs this past semester myself. good job!!!

Nemesis
07-27-2007, 07:20 AM
^Breakfast is very important. Incase you didn't get that....breakfast is very important.

Breakfast makes me nautious, always has, and I only eat it if I know I wont have time later. When I was in high school I was a fat kid before I started working out and started school sports in my junior year. In one summer I lost 65 pounds, was in shape and was given a nice bill of health. When I started working out of college, and got a nice paying desk job, I started to gain it back because ....well. 8 hours a day sitting doesnt help. I let my exercising and the types of food I ate go down the tubes. I gained my weight back. I went from 150, to the 235 I am now. 6 meals a day? Sorry I cant eat 6 meals a day at my job. I eat lunch and dinner. Not everyone is the same.

Hulud
07-27-2007, 07:49 AM
10 lbs in 1 week? as someone else said, did you just stop eating?

Nemesis
07-27-2007, 07:58 AM
10 lbs in 1 week? as someone else said, did you just stop eating?

You're retarded. A week ago = this week + last week. Two weeks.

Almost 10 lbs = ~10lbs.

Stop eating? No , read what Ive posted.

Damn man lol

GDuty5_Chic
07-27-2007, 07:58 AM

It gets your metabolism started and you begin to burn more calories.... two meals? try eating 6 small ones :)

I used to weigh in at 240lbs just 4 years ago and my body was almost pure fat. Today im at a constant 175 and eating more then ever just because i've learned to increase my metabolism by eating smaller meals, lifting weights, and doing cardio.

Im not trying to brag because i really do have alot more room for improvement and working on it everyday. If you stick to it, you'll begin to understand what im saying.

it is different with everyone. Not every takes food in the same way so you cant conclude the same for everyone.

I dont eat breakfast cause it makes me nauseous as well but I do the 4 small meals a day. Thats why my friends dont like hanging out with me because when we go to dinner and stuff I eat very little but I get full fast but often.

I am at 120lbs, 5'1 right now and according to the trainers at LA Fitness I am level 2 obese. Which is totally BS. :screwy:

Hulud
07-27-2007, 08:13 AM
You're retarded. A week ago = this week + last week. Two weeks.

Almost 10 lbs = ~10lbs.

Stop eating? No , read what Ive posted.

Damn man lol
i read what you posted in your first post

heres the quote for you:

you said you started it a week ago, implying 7 days, not 10-14 days ago.
also i dont see anything about eating :thinking:

vTeC
07-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Grats on the losses man.

itsjustdee
07-27-2007, 09:28 AM

he's half asian...he still can't see his penis even after losing weight.

hehe :D

Lucky DAWG
07-27-2007, 09:48 AM
in a week's amount of time, you would actually lose less or even gain weight if you stopped eating in a short amount of time.

the little food you ate would be put into use immediatley and your body would enter starvation, you would not be losing weight because your body would be inclined to think that food is now scarce. so busting his balls over not eating doesn't apply here.

i'm sure he knows what he is doing, 5 lbs per week can be a bit much, but as long as you are feeling good and eating right then its fine.

make sure you are lifting to gain muscle though, and not just dropping weight.
gaining weight isn't a bad thing, if its the right kind

ruah_23
07-29-2007, 07:43 PM
not mean to bust ur balls but if u still do eat, you are prolly loosing too much water weight and is dehydrated or u took ur weight immediately after u work out...which most of the time is water wieght loss. I don't mean to show off but my work out is as follow

ran 5-7 miles 4 days a wk
spinning class in the evening 4 days a week followed by body building.
eat lean cuisine most of my meals+protein shakes.

I lost arnd 1.5-2 lbs in a wk....so this whole situation is :screwy:

Maniaç
07-29-2007, 07:45 PM
You too?!

Bunch of over weight mofos all up on IA. Congrats.

ironchef
07-29-2007, 10:08 PM
not mean to bust ur balls but if u still do eat, you are prolly loosing too much water weight and is dehydrated or u took ur weight immediately after u work out...which most of the time is water wieght loss. I don't mean to show off but my work out is as follow

ran 5-7 miles 4 days a wk
spinning class in the evening 4 days a week followed by body building.
eat lean cuisine most of my meals+protein shakes.

I lost arnd 1.5-2 lbs in a wk....so this whole situation is :screwy:

That sounds good, but I bet if it was 100% cardio you would lose more than that per week up until you plateaued. Anytime youre doing weight training you're going to gain weight.

streetspeed
07-29-2007, 10:12 PM
:goodjob:

Ramsie M
07-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Cardo is the way to go to lose actual weight.
Muscle weights alot more then fat so remember that if your doing heavy lifting.

speedminded
07-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Isn't this what girlfriends are for? :thinking: :yumyum: :hump:

SniperJoe
07-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Breakfast makes me nautious, always has, and I only eat it if I know I wont have time later.

I felt the same way for a long time, but since I've been training for a triathlon, I basically have to eat as much as possible (restricting WHAT I eat of course). On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I do a brick (which is biking and then running) or a full brick (swim -> bike -> run), I end up having to eat two breakfasts. A light breakfast of toast, jam and orange juice to get some calories in my system. Followed by a second breakfast heavy in carbs, protein and fruit after the workout. Otherwise, I'll start to get incredibly hungry at about 10 am. You'd be incredibly suprised how much diet will affect your training. If you eat and hydrate properly, you will be able to improve MUCH faster.