PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought... (girls will enjoy this more than guys)

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-26-2007, 11:27 AM
GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER

1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy

SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE:
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.

OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
3. Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!

Thoughts for the weekend
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctr Alt Delete' and start all over?
Just remember.if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

But Most Of All, Remember !
A Good Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable,
And Always Close To Your Heart!

Ponderisms
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt."

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:27 AM
This thread blows cawk.

Nitro
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
lol

"B"
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
You were right. The only guys who will like this are gay.

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-26-2007, 11:37 AM
This thread blows cawk.

So do you, but I've never pointed that out before... I mean, damn.:D

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:39 AM
So do you, but I've never pointed that out before... I mean, damn.:DOh no you didn't. lol.

Seriously, this thread sucks. Why post it? yall sluts need the girl forum back. Fuckin up our "MAN" world.

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh no you didn't. lol.

Seriously, this thread sucks. Why post it? yall sluts need the girl forum back. Fuckin up our "MAN" world.

Oh yea, I did, bitch!

Your face sucks, why show it?! Sluts... bitch, please.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Oh yea, I did, bitch!

Your face sucks, why show it?! Sluts... bitch, please.Once again...

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Oh and what the fuck do you mean? Most girls are sluts, known fact.

Stop acting fake and admit it, yall think about dick just like we think about pussy.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh and what the fuck do you mean? Most girls are sluts, known fact.

Stop acting fake and admit it, yall think about dick just like we think about pussy.
You only think all girls are sluts because you're hispanic.

Everyone knows that all hispanic girls are sluts and have kids before they turn 14.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:59 AM
You only think all girls are sluts because you're hispanic.

Everyone knows that all hispanic girls are sluts and have kids before they turn 14.Me being hispanic has nothing to do with it. I just say it how it is. Most of the girls NOW are sluts. Fuckin earlier, having sex with countless people. You know how it is Matt. Wait, you don't... oops.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Me being hispanic has nothing to do with it. I just say it how it is. Most of the girls NOW are sluts. Fuckin earlier, having sex with countless people. You know how it is Matt. Wait, you don't... oops.
You saying I don't get ass?

LOL. Thats like me saying you don't mow lawns.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 12:02 PM
You saying I don't get ass?

LOL. Thats like me saying you don't mow lawns.Hard to believe considering you're gay.
And the only lawn i mow is my own. Keep bringing up the mexican jokes, they're getting old.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh and your gay jokes are super fresh and original...

The only difference is when I joke about you being hispanic you are, I'm not gay.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh and your gay jokes are super fresh and original...

The only difference is when I joke about you being hispanic you are, I'm not gay.Thats the word on the street, don't really care if its true or not.

And speaking about me being Mexican, we still need to do our lil race.. remember, swiming.(wetback joke) This brown boy is gonna walk that pale ass of yours.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 12:08 PM
It is on.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Cool. Details will be up soon. Look for the thread.

Ran
07-26-2007, 01:50 PM
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.I hadn't hear this one. Made me chuckle so I'll rep you.

VooDooXII
07-26-2007, 02:17 PM
I hadn't hear this one. Made me chuckle so I'll rep you.

Beat me to it.

Hah, that one was pretty funny.