PDA

View Full Version : Here's your chance.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:03 AM
This thread will seperate my friends from enemies on here....thats right i'm thinking about leaving this place for good and never coming back.

It's sucks when you try and help people or change something and have them turn their back on you, I got so many haters ever since i got these "mod' powers and these people were supposedly my friends or atleast i thought

Please keep the sarcasm to a min, I have been here for 8 years and made alot of friends and made alot of enemies but i guess jealousy and envy get in the way of everything.

i'm trying to seperate the real from the fake....If your my friend you will always have a way of contacting me but as for as this IA shit goes i think i have had enough

Real talk.

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Chuuuurch. Later, QD.

The_ CaneCorso
07-26-2007, 08:06 AM
I dont know much about this site but thats how it is in life. You get tired of the same ol same ol. Also friends come and go because you lose touch or their drama gets to you.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:12 AM
werd.

DaMaGe ZWK
07-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I dont know much about this site but thats how it is in life. You get tired of the same ol same ol. Also friends come and go because you lose touch or their drama gets to you.
i agree

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:30 AM
WickedIXMR-

You better hope i don't see your bitch ass again, i gave you a chance to swing on me and you bitched up.....so now it's on....your going to see what 155lbs of 100% pure haitian blood can do....hope your ready to go to war bitch...call all your people and ask them for help....your going to need it mother fucker!

Sammich
07-26-2007, 08:33 AM
i hate you too...but my trigger finger hit no...whoops lol

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 08:36 AM
WickedIXMR-

You better hope i don't see your bitch ass again, i gave you a chance to swing on me and you bitched up.....so now it's on....your going to see what 155lbs of 100% pure haitian blood can do....hope your ready to go to war bitch...call all your people and ask them for help....your going to need it mother fucker!
LOL this just shows how stupid you really are. From what i remember all you tried to do was be friends and i denied that because i dont become friends with dumbass ppl like you. Wheres nyteryder he was standing right there when this all happened ;)

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
btw im shaking in my pants!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:39 AM
LOL this just shows how stupid you really are. From what i remember all you tried to do was be friends and i denied that because i dont become friends with dumbass ppl like you. Wheres nyteryder he was standing right there when this all happened ;)

I told you "No hard feelings it's just IA" and reached my hand out to you out of respect....you didn't shake it so i know you were a bitch

i told you "if you want to do something then do it"

and you just stood there like a fat fuck.....nyteryder and psycho are my witness and god will be my witness

nevertheless start taking some karate lessons because if i see you again your getting knocked on your fucking ass....you better hope i am alone too because you will get your fat ass jumped and possibly pistol whipped and put in the hospital

this is a threat
and i am an ethug.

Have a great day.

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Mark, dude, you are taking this stuff to seriously man. If people dislike you for having mod powers, they either: 1. Arent your friends. or 2. Need to get a fucking reality check because it's the internet. I cant tell you how many times Ive been banned on a certain forum but when those people meet me in person they are completely cool with me, and dont say shit. That's how it goes man. Im not sure if you're reffering to something else, maybe the things that have been going on the past few days, but who cares dude. You dont really want to leave IA, and you know it. Just brush that shit off man. Ive been tempted many times to just put this site away because Ive got real life shit going on, and Im making money. People have dicked around with me plenty of times on here but I dont let that stress me.

Tracy
07-26-2007, 08:40 AM
As they say, mo' money, mo' problems. I have been a victim myself ;) You were once part of the drama I had to endure. Payback's a bitch!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!! For real tho, don't let things get to you. I've always been used to having a lot of friends. Once things started poppin' with the shop, things changed. Everyone always had something to say. It's just the way it goes. Same story, different situation. It's just part of human nature. Jealousy is a bitch. The internet has just stepped in and given pussies a platform for their bullshit. Your friends who were your friends are still your friends, ya know? The rest...fuck 'em and feed 'em to the fish. They were bitches to start with.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM
thanks guys.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Phatboy, I think you'd be a better asset to IA if you weren't a mod. I think you use your emotions to guide your ruling as a mod here on IA. Brett demonstrated this to you yesterday whenever he unlocked some of the threads you deleted and/or locked.

I have ran my own forums, so I have some experience with it (didn't want you to think I was just talking out of my ass)

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:44 AM
You really want to know how i knew this site wasn't just the internet or a website?!?!

when elliot died...

We had internet beef and he tried to be a man and squash it, he reached his hand out to me but my pride got in the way.... I hated him. Well he died a few short months after he tried to squash the beef.

i was crushed...i cried for weeks i still cry untill this day...i will never have a regret ever like that in my life.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 08:45 AM
I told you "No hard feelings it's just IA" and reached my hand out to you out of respect....you didn't shake it so i know you were a bitch

i told you "if you want to do something then do it"

and you just stood there like a fat fuck.....nyteryder and psycho are my witness and god will be my witness

nevertheless start taking some karate lessons because if i see you again your getting knocked on your fucking ass....you better hope i am alone too because you will get your fat ass jumped and possibly pistol whipped and put in the hospital

this is a threat
and i am an ethug.

Have a great day.
You got it all wrong. Your drunk ass came at me rubbing your nasty hands all over me saying "ey you were the one talking mad shit on ia!" and i grabbed your hand and pushed it off me and said calmly "dont touch me" because i dont know you nor do i like you. Then you got all butthurt, you probably dont remember because your dumbass was drunk running around the petco parking lot with a cup filled with alcohal......Same old shit, acting all gangster on the keyboard but aint gonna do shit :blah: :blah: :blah:

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 08:46 AM
You really want to know how i knew this site wasn't just the internet or a website?!?!

when elliot died...

We had internet beef and he tried to be a man and squash it, he reached his hand out to me but my pride got in the way.... I hated him. Well he died a few short months after he tried to squash the beef.

i was crushed...i cried for weeks i still cry untill this day...i will never have a regret ever like that in my life.

All a part of growing up man, live and learn. We make mistakes when we are younger so that when we grow older we can teach those that dont know what we have learned.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:46 AM
when elliot died- i cried
when sae died - i cried
when val died- i cried
when chad wrecked- cried

It takes a real man to shed tears.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
You got it all wrong. Your drunk ass came at me rubbing your nasty hands all over me saying "ey you were the one talking mad shit on ia!" and i grabbed your hand and pushed it off me and said calmly "dont touch me" because i dont know you nor do i like you. Then you got all butthurt, you probably dont remember because your dumbass was drunk running around the petco parking lot with a cup filled with alcohal......Same old shit, acting all gangster on the keyboard but aint gonna do shit :blah: :blah: :blah:

we will see you fat bitch....you will see how "gangster" i can get. this conversation is over......you better hope i don't go to jail over your dumbass because there will be alot more people pissed off then me.

Brett
Mark I like you and even want you to stay, See we need a black mod, Keeps the NAACP off IA's back :lmfao: (You know Im playin!! LOL)

Tracy

when elliot died...

I feel ya. Same thing happened to me when Val died. She was my good friend and the internet bullshit got in the way of a real life friend. I was so pissed at myself that Val died and I never let her back into my heart fully. She tried, and I just had too much pride and was so mad at her for turning her back on me for some internet bullshit. When she tried to squash it I was cold to her. I still talked to her because I really wanted to be her friend. I just didn't want to give in for some reason. When she died I cried for days.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
we will see you fat bitch....you will see how "gangster" i can get. this conversation is over......you better hope i don't go to jail over your dumbass because there will be alot more people pissed off then me.

Why don't you two just kiss and make up?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Why don't you two just kiss and make up?

FUCK YOU.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
lolz

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:52 AM
If you have a problem with me, come find me bitch

If you have a problem with me i hope you know you will have a problem with a WHOLE lot of people.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:53 AM
It seems you have a problem with most everyone who opposes you.

P.S. I know a lot of those people "I would have problems with" lolz0rz

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 08:56 AM
LOL!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:56 AM

P.S. I wouldn't need a whole lot of people.

everyone that has opposed me has felt my wrath sooner or later.....

You don't even fucking know me and know what i am capable of, just know i have people that will die for me, so i hope you have people that will die for you.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I oppose a lot of what you say.

This thread is going nowhere, btw.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:58 AM

P.S. I know a lot of those people "I would have problems with" lolz0rz

you may know alot but know this.....thats only some of my friends...you forget i have ALOT of family and ALOT of friends i consider family

so before you turn a bad situation worse i suggest you stfu.

Thank you.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:59 AM
I oppose a lot of what you say.

This thread is going nowhere, btw.

i could care the fuck less, if you have a problem with what i say man up and say it to my fucking face..i am not hard to find at all......

our conversation is over, your on my shit list..offically.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 08:59 AM
You really think I'm the least bit afraid?

I'm a regular at BP on the weekends. My name is Jeff, and I have a black Corvette.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
You really think I'm the least bit afraid?

I'm a regular at BP on the weekends. My name is Jeff, and I have a black Corvette.

cool jeff, i will come to you. I'll be at BP next friday.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
i could care the fuck less, if you have a problem with what i say man up and say it to my fucking face..i am not hard to find at all......

our conversation is over, your on my shit list..offically.
LMFAO!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Your one funny dude

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:03 AM
This thread is stupid. Mark, stop acting emo.

Jeff, Josh. You two faggots go post somewhere else. lol. And jeff, thanks for entertaining me, you ass.

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:03 AM
it's getting ugly in here.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:04 AM
This thread is stupid. Mark, stop acting emo.

Jeff, Josh. You two faggots go post somewhere else. lol. And jeff, thanks for entertaining me, you ass.
Go start another attention thread saying "look at me look at me im a attention whore!"

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Go start another attention thread saying "look at me look at me im a attention whore!"josh, shut the hell up faggot. you have no chance against me. Stop looking for a three legged cat bro. seriously

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:07 AM
josh, shut the hell up faggot. you have no chance against me. Stop looking for a three legged cat bro. seriously
Suck me e-cawk faggot

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Exactly, shut the fuck up.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Exactly, shut the fuck up.
Dont make me call you fag.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:10 AM
Dont make me call you fag.lolol! Like yesterday? dude you called as soon as a nagger droped. seriously. lol

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I will come alone only out of someone being potentially killed

my cousin and nyteryder may be with me and if one of them carry i can't help that..

just know if you bring guns, i will bring more.
just know if you bring people i will have more people to call

your going to see just how powerful i am. I will handle this as civilized as can be but if you guys try some dumb shit...it will come back to haunt you

real talk.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:12 AM
You guys have turned me to the point where your pissing me the fuck off....so i have to do what i have to do.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 09:12 AM
LOL!

I know Jeremy, and I know he packs. He also knows I do, too.

Don't even start to act hard and talk your "real talk" to me.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Mark, we're real cool with Reggie and J. They won't do anything.

let it go dude.

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Isn't Jeremy out of town? He was last time I texted him.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Mark, we're real cool with Reggie and J. They won't do anything.

let it go dude.

reggie and J are great friends.

reggie is my cousin for life and he will kill someone if i get touched...

I know jeremey will ride for phatboy because he is a phatboy.......

you guys have already put yourself in a situation you can't get out of.

this should be fun. PHATBOY FOR LIFE BITCHES

WickedIXMR
You guys have turned me to the point where your pissing me the fuck off....so i have to do what i have to do.
LMAO! this is whats so damn funny, your getting all riled up over nothing....Just shows your stupidity

AJYteg
The simple answer is this...THIS IS THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET. Get a fucking life if you are taking this stupid e drama, e thuggery shit this damn seriously. If you are then yes, by all means leave.

I have no idea who you are, but are you asking for some sort of woe is me pity party from all this BS?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:16 AM
LMAO! this is whats so damn funny, your getting all riled up over nothing....Just shows your stupidity

CALL ALL YOUR PEOPLE BITCH.

Maniaç
MArk go back and read the thread i made last night. you may have missed the reply to your post.

get off the rag dude.

hydroshutter
reggie and J are great friends.

reggie is my cousin for life and he will kill someone if i get touched...

I know jeremey will ride for phatboy because he is a phatboy.......

you guys have already put yourself in a situation you can't get out of.

this should be fun. PHATBOY FOR LIFE BITCHES

Let's let them post.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Regardless if my cousin and jeremey come i have alot more people with guns that will SHOOT

so you guys don't make this situation worse.....and yes this is a threat......you have pissed off the wrong haitian.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:18 AM
CALL ALL YOUR PEOPLE BITCH.
lol suuuuuuuure.....

PhAtBoYMr2
Let's let them post.

they don't need to post, i already know my cousin has my back, and i already know J has my cousins back....

So you guys def fucked with the wrong one.....see you guys on friday

;)

Tracy
Now y'all are being retarded as fuck. Gun talk is bullshit. Guns are for home invasions...not carrying to a fucking car meet. That's why I don't go out anymore.

hydroshutter
:::Yawn:::

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:19 AM
i'll put money that nothing will go down.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Now y'all are being retarded as fuck. Gun talk is bullshit. Guns are for home invasions...not carrying to a fucking car meet. That's why I don't go out anymore.

I am not bringing a gun, i would rather go alone....

i am just telling them to leave there guns at home...were going to handle this like men.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Now y'all are being retarded as fuck. Gun talk is bullshit. Guns are for home invasions...not carrying to a fucking car meet. That's why I don't go out anymore.You shut the fuck up, and mind your own business.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:22 AM
I am not bringing a gun, i would rather go alone....

i am just telling them to leave there guns at home...were going to handle this like men.
LOL! How about you try talking like one first instead of saying " IMA GET MY HOMEBOYS ON YOU THEY GOT MY BACK FOR LIFE YO! THEY WOULD KILL A N**** FO ME SON!"

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 09:22 AM
This thread= great entertainment while at work.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh yeah, i am no gangster but i will be with two of my best friends....and they are affliated....so if anyone tries anything it will turn a bad situation into a horrible one.

WickedIXMR
You shut the fuck up, and mind your own business.
How about you stfu, she said something that has a point but as for you, your just a waste of bandwith:lmfao:

hydroshutter
I thought it was already a horrible situation?...the worst situation possible!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:24 AM
say what you want i will be at BP next friday for sure...

hope to see you guys there...

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:25 AM
How about you stfu, she said something that has a point but as for you, your just a waste of bandwith:lmfao:You are a faggot for agreeing with her. I knew it.

Everyone in this thread is stupid, no one is gonna do shit. Not you nor Jeff, not even Mark. So why are yall bullshiting?

hydroshutter
07-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Next Friday, as in tomorrow, or the Friday of next week?

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:27 AM
You are a faggot for agreeing with her. I knew it.

Everyone in this thread is stupid, no one is gonna do shit. Not you nor Jeff, not even Mark. So why are yall bullshiting?
Your right im not gonna waste my time on someone this stupid now if he does something first thats a diff story. You talk mad shit too but your not gonna do shit neither so stfu and sit back relax and enjoy the show

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:28 AM
You shut the fuck up, and mind your own business.

Hey you little emo faggot ass follower. This is my business. It's posted for everyone to see. You shut the fuck up.

Now, this gun talk is bullshit.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Next Friday, as in tomorrow, or the Friday of next week?
I think next week cuz hes in da hood wit them real homies in new york where real shit gets poppin
real talk

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:30 AM
I just made one phone call....so this is going down for sure....

You guys don't bring guns and everything will be cool....

that's all.

AJYteg
07-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Who the fuck made you a mod on this forum...look at all of the stupid bullshit you talk. This is the dumbest efight I have ever seen. You guys are honestly talking abotu shooting people at the BP on Friday, this is hilarious.

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Guns are for pussies who don't know how to fight :) going to jail for battery is way cooler than going to jail for murder ;)

Echonova
07-26-2007, 09:32 AM
I don't think you should go anywhere. At the same time I don't think a MOD should be threatining IA members with anything other than a banstick. I'm not sure where all the anger is coming from, but maybe you should go back and talk to the priest you posted about. Baby Jesus cries when you fight.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Your right im not gonna waste my time on someone this stupid now if he does something first thats a diff story. You talk mad shit too but your not gonna do shit neither so stfu and sit back relax and enjoy the showShow? you call this a show? I call this fuckin lame.

You don't know what i can do. You think just cuse i play with you ill act the same to other people? Josh, seriously. You're looking for trouble. If O bomb punked you out, im sure Mark can too. lol.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Hey you little emo faggot ass follower. This is my business. It's posted for everyone to see. You shut the fuck up.

Now, this gun talk is bullshit.tracy, shut the hell up. this doesn't concern you.

You can't control men's actions, so don't even bother.

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
OMG more fucking "you don't know what I can do" bullshit!!!!!! Who the fuck cares what you can do?

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:34 AM
lol @ tracy's dumbass.

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
tracy, shut the hell up. this doesn't concern you.

You can't control men's actions, so don't even bother.

First of all don't talk to me like you or anyone involved in this is superior because they are men ;) I'm not trying to control anyone. I am voicing my opinion on people talking about GUNS! It concerns me, because it's posted on a public forum. I like to go to car meets, but I can't because someone is always talking some bullshit about guns if it gets too heavy.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Show? you call this a show? I call this fuckin lame.

You don't know what i can do. You think just cuse i play with you ill act the same to other people? Josh, seriously. You're looking for trouble. If O bomb punked you out, im sure Mark can too. lol.
Lame lol go back and look at your threads buddy:rolleyes: all i hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: if you dont like this thread then stfu and get out

Fred Sanford
07-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Faggot keeps deleting my posts bc he can't come up with a reply to them.
Get back on your raft made of clorox bottles and twine, or just dump that mr2 into the ocean.
4th time reposting this:
I just read through 3 pages of this jamacian emo fag crying, then trying to be hardcore. FaggotboyPOSmr2, you should look into some anti-depressants or something for that bi-polar disorder you have. I REALLY find it hard for ANYONE to be scared of this cuban faggot:
http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/22968/2002856324759237661_rs.jpg

You think anyone is scared of you or your hollow ass threats. You have people that will die for you? Yeah right.
It's obvious you have 0 self-esteem, but then again, I would too if I came to this country on the raft from Castaway. Does this bring back memories for you?
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/images/castaway6.jpg

Take your shitbox pussy car, your weak pussy threats, and your weak pussy self and STFU. You wanna be hard with Fred son? C'mon to Cumming and we can have fisticuffs. I don't use guns, I'll pound your head in like the monkey from Congo. Oh the irony...instead of the monkey pounding skulls, I'll be pounding on the monkey's skull. This is your offer, take it or get back on your raft and float on back to Grenada.

PS- You suck shit as a mod. You're a classic example of a power trip and you don't follow rules, you follow your own person opinion.

Fred Sanford
07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
4th time reposting this:
I just read through 3 pages of this jamacian emo fag crying, then trying to be hardcore. FaggotboyPOSmr2, you should look into some anti-depressants or something for that bi-polar disorder you have. I REALLY find it hard for ANYONE to be scared of this cuban faggot:

You think anyone is scared of you or your hollow ass threats. You have people that will die for you? Yeah right.
It's obvious you have 0 self-esteem, but then again, I would too if I came to this country on the raft from Castaway. Does this bring back memories for you?

Take your shitbox pussy car, your weak pussy threats, and your weak pussy self and STFU. You wanna be hard with Fred son? C'mon to Cumming and we can have fisticuffs. I don't use guns, I'll pound your head in like the monkey from Congo. Oh the irony...instead of the monkey pounding skulls, I'll be pounding on the monkey's skull. This is your offer, take it or get back on your raft and float on back to Grenada.

PS- You suck shit as a mod. You're a classic example of a power trip and you don't follow rules, you follow your own person opinion.

Fred Sanford

Maniaç
First of all don't talk to me like you or anyone involved in this is superior because they are men ;) I'm not trying to control anyone. I am voicing my opinion on people talking about GUNS! It concerns me, because it's posted on a public forum. I like to go to car meets, but I can't because someone is always talking some bullshit about guns if it gets too heavy.bitch, these queers are my friends. you think it doesn't concern me? now look, i know who Mark is talking about, and im cool with them as well. Hydro and Wicked are like my brothers. Nothing will go down. Trust me.

Now as you can tell, im the only one giving you attention right now. Everyone else could careless of the "famous" tracy. Comperndo?

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Lame lol go back and look at your threads buddy:rolleyes: all i hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: if you dont like this thread then stfu and get outLook at Josh trying to act hard. please. lol.

Fred Sanford
07-26-2007, 09:41 AM
I just made one phone call....so this is going down for sure....

You guys don't bring guns and everything will be cool....

that's all.
Did you call yo auntie miss cleo down in St. Barts?
"Ay, day you fagotboi, whachu wan rasta clot?"
"Pardawn untie, dey hurtin a ***** feelins down hurr, gimme da advise"

PhAtBoYMr2
i am bi-polar
i have a horrible temper
i do have self esteem issues

but just don't fucking piss me off......thats all.

WickedIXMR

LMAO!

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:43 AM
bitch, these queers are my friends. you think it doesn't concern me? now look, i know who Mark is talking about, and im cool with them as well. Hydro and Wicked are like my brothers. Nothing will go down. Trust me.

Now as you can tell, im the only one giving you attention right now. Everyone else could careless of the "famous" tracy. Comperndo?

Pussy, I don't care who your friends are. I never said it doesn't concern you. I said it concerns me because it's posted in a public forum. Quit trying to talk down to me. We all know about your issues with women. I'm not going anywhere. I was on this forum well before you and your "friends" and I can say what I want. Your shit talking to me doesn't phaze me. I only quit fucking with you because your ignorance wasn't worth it anymore to me. You can't even spell comprendo.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:44 AM
I am here to stay, and after i handle this i may not have my mod powers anymore

But to ANYONE that has a problem with me please come up to BP on friday

don't call police
don't bring guns

this thread is done.....See you guys on friday.

Fred Sanford
i am bi-polar
i have a horrible temper
i do have self esteem issues

but just don't fucking piss me off......thats all.
I will piss on you, but you probably like golden showers.

"Ay boi..you missed a spot in mah eay....ay yaaa das da good stuff blood"

ironchef
Well if anything ever actually does go down, someone tape it and put it on IA.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 09:45 AM
Well if anything ever actually does go down, someone tape it and put it on IA.

No camera's please and thank you