PDA

View Full Version : thank u everyone

CHADbee
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
i cant even put words together to say how much all of my friends coming together and helping me in this terrible time has ment to me. it amazing me on how much people will do for a friends. all the voicemails, the text messages and the donations. i wont be able to work for 2 months because i am in a neck brace for 8 weeks and i was really worried about bills but my friends have really came through for me and it really brought me to the verge of tears when retro told me about the fund that was set up and how much everybody has been willing to help. im sorry that i didnt want people to see me at the hospital, i was not in a good state of mind and was very upset and kinda felt like spending time with my family only, i hope no one took it personal

for all the people that really wanted to know what happened, i had been having an issue with my car for some reason when i tapped the brakes the rear end would tend to slide out, im not sure if it was an alignment issue or what but it had happened twice since i got thoose new rims on. i went to take a friend for a ride, I WAS NOT RACING ANYONE, but yes i was speeding, when i tapped the brakes all i remember was going "oh shit not again" when the rear kicked out, then i hit a brick mail box and the car started flipping or the other way around, im not really sure. anyways i have a busted up lip, broke tooth and a fractured neck and im really sore all over. in the end i was speeding yes, but u know what there is nothing u can say to me that hurts worse than my neck so the smartass comments that i have heard about can be kept to urself, and it really dissapionts me that sooo many people on IA can be so retarded to just to start guessing at what happened without having any info on the situation at all and go off about people getting what they desearve.

but i just wanted to thank all my friends and even the people that have never met me for the prayers, keeping me in their thoughts and everything everyone has done for me when i needed friends more than anything. i love u guys and u have all blown me away with ur kindness.

i love ya'll, ill be staying at my grandparents house which they have dial up so i most likely wont be online much but u can allways call me.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Good to have you back man.

Kamikaze
07-25-2007, 10:24 PM
Good to see you posting, dude. :)

sleepys4
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Good to hear you are doing better.

CHADbee
07-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Good to have you back man.
im in pain and i wont be posting much cause of dial up but i wanted to get on and thank everybody for being there for me and going above all my expectations of what friends are.

i have never had such good friends in my life.

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:28 PM
good to see you online Chad! :)

take care, take all the time in getting better, we will all be here.

wantboost
07-25-2007, 10:29 PM
never me you but glad you are recovering.

ubers2k
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
take it easy man. Good to see you posting and to know you're healing.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
glad to hear you are alive.

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Glad to read your ok.......Thank God. You were in my prayers bro.

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 10:35 PM
you the man chad

hope you the best for real

i'll see you at BP eventually

cactusEG
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
glad ur ok

Echonova
07-25-2007, 10:41 PM
What everyone else has said, except I mean it.

The BUCKY
07-25-2007, 10:41 PM
glad your back bro. ready to see you out again

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 10:42 PM
thats my boy! now get off IA ;)

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Never met you but I still wanted you to be ok and doing well then not.

Also, I've heard about the tattoo you have and I think it's a great one. So great that I will get it aswell. Kinda goes with my recent accident that was just as bad as yours.

No homo intended, lol.

Get well.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 10:46 PM
What everyone else has said, except I mean it.
o snap he wasn't suppose to know.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 10:46 PM

Also, I've heard about the tattoo you have and I think it's a great one. So great that I will get it aswell. Kinda goes with my recent accident that was just as bad as yours.

No homo intended, lol.

Get well.
lies he is stocking your myspace.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
lies he is stocking your myspace.
LOL.

Sack Attack
Glad your ok and jeremy is too. HURRY and come hang out in the parkin lot with us

Scrappy

No homo intended, lol.

Get well.

So ur gunna be the same as me... :goodjob:cause chad stole that shit :tongue1:

NevrNufTorq
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
glad your pulling thru!! still praying for a quick recovery! lmk if you need anything

Kyle
07-25-2007, 10:56 PM
i cant even put words together to say how much all of my friends coming together and helping me in this terrible time has ment to me. it amazing me on how much people will do for a friends. all the voicemails, the text messages and the donations. i wont be able to work for 2 months because i am in a neck brace for 8 weeks and i was really worried about bills but my friends have really came through for me and it really brought me to the verge of tears when retro told me about the fund that was set up and how much everybody has been willing to help. im sorry that i didnt want people to see me at the hospital, i was not in a good state of mind and was very upset and kinda felt like spending time with my family only, i hope no one took it personal

for all the people that really wanted to know what happened, i had been having an issue with my car for some reason when i tapped the brakes the rear end would tend to slide out, im not sure if it was an alignment issue or what but it had happened twice since i got thoose new rims on. i went to take a friend for a ride, I WAS NOT RACING ANYONE, but yes i was speeding, when i tapped the brakes all i remember was going "oh shit not again" when the rear kicked out, then i hit a brick mail box and the car started flipping or the other way around, im not really sure. anyways i have a busted up lip, broke tooth and a fractured neck and im really sore all over. in the end i was speeding yes, but u know what there is nothing u can say to me that hurts worse than my neck so the smartass comments that i have heard about can be kept to urself, and it really dissapionts me that sooo many people on IA can be so retarded to just to start guessing at what happened without having any info on the situation at all and go off about people getting what they desearve.

but i just wanted to thank all my friends and even the people that have never met me for the prayers, keeping me in their thoughts and everything everyone has done for me when i needed friends more than anything. i love u guys and u have all blown me away with ur kindness.

i love ya'll, ill be staying at my grandparents house which they have dial up so i most likely wont be online much but u can allways call me.
Great to have you back on IA. From the info I was getting I was worried about how things would turn out.

BTW: I tried to just post this messg in your rep but it made no sense. I'm not thinking straight.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:59 PM
im in pain and i wont be posting much cause of dial up but i wanted to get on and thank everybody for being there for me and going above all my expectations of what friends are.

i have never had such good friends in my life.Cheer up queer, its not that big of a deal. lol. Get better soon man. peace.

blackshine007
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I had wanted to hear the other side of the story before I posted anything. I'm glad I did. Maybe there was an issue with your calipers locking up. They can still investigate it. As I was always told, everything happens for a reason. Whether for worse or for better. Some events can be so dramatic that it can open our eyes to new things. CH@Dbee, you're human just like anyone else one here, minus QD, he's superhuman :D , and despite what happened, I'm glad you're able to talk about what happened. It could be worse, you could've been driving normally and all of a sudden a truck run a light and take your life. You still have a purpose in life and it's up to you to figure out what your true purpose is.

It's good to have a true friend like Retro. I have to honor him for that. Though he made like 3 or 4 threads about you in panic, it was really the thought that counts. Good friends like him are really hard to find. Don't ever lose his friendship. And to the rest that's helping him, it's good to know that humanity still exists out there. I would donate, but I have a crisis in my family now and I have to drive to NC tomorrow to take care of it. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Nitro
07-25-2007, 11:05 PM
rest & heal properly homie :yes:

chk your pm's when u get a chance.......that'z real talk.

SL33P3R
07-25-2007, 11:06 PM
I knew youd pull through chad. Glad to see your doing better man, you can replace a car not a life

rickgiblin
im glad your out man... atleast your only sore and in pain and you got to leave the hospital. hope you get a quick recovery and stay storng, shit always works out. god does everything for a reason, now you just gotta find out why he did that to you

Princess12
Nice to have you back!! You're still in my prayers for a speedy recovery, and I wish you the best!

The Yousef
07-25-2007, 11:07 PM
glad you are doing relatively okay bro...call me if you need anything....

NevrNufTorq
07-25-2007, 11:09 PM
im glad your out man... atleast your only sore and in pain and you got to leave the hospital. hope you get a quick recovery and stay storng, shit always works out. god does everything for a reason, now you just gotta find out why he did that to you

always keep in mindit's not always for you. it may be for someone else's benefit. that's the only reason I believe i'm still here after my big wreck 5 years ago!! :D :2cents:

Crazy Asian
07-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Make a safe recovery. Just make sure to be very careful.

Jecht
07-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Chad = Made of steel

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Chad = Made of steel
no chad is held together buy nicotine and tar.

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
no chad is held together buy nicotine and tar.:goodjob: the picture he sent me is awesome, and bet he doesnt even know why... here is chad lookin all sexy and then to the left... NO SMOKING IN BUILDING sign :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
So ur gunna be the same as me... :goodjob:cause chad stole that shit :tongue1:SO! Only you will know that. When someone copies it from me, I'm be the "originator." So, :tongue1: .

LOL

The Youngn
07-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Good to have you back chad.

And i think i was the first person you kicked out of the room but i understood why you did that and no harm taken.

B18c-rex
07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Good to hear you are doing well and in good spirits . I hope the prayers have helped .

Dracc
07-26-2007, 12:57 AM
glad to see my boy chad b back in effect on IA.. man get well man.. we gonna get you back in the game... we gonna get you drunk once you off them meds man. lol.. stay up bruh

SixSquared
07-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Good to see you back on here, and good to know you weren't racing.. I thought you were too smart for that, and it's good to know I was right. :goodjob: I hope you have a quick recovery!

Slow Motion
07-26-2007, 05:36 AM
Yay.....he lives. Good deal. Glad ur ok.

The Ren
07-26-2007, 06:07 AM
As it has already been said by one of us already.. welcome to the survivors club.. glad your in good spirits kiddo.. now work on rehabbing and getting your health back

scionara
07-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Glad your getting better man and good luck hope to see you soon

DONKEY
07-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Glad to see your out of the hospital. Hope all goes well!

jamaicanDM
07-26-2007, 07:49 AM
i dont kno u but thats good to hear mane

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Chad your the fucking man G!

Reaper
07-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Welcome back chad!! ill call you l8r on today buddy!

AnthonyF
07-26-2007, 09:51 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA he's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

good luck with the recovery...dont work urself too much. get rested!

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Glad you are ok man!!!

Now i have to teach you how to drift so that doesn't happen again :D

Ran
07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Glad to hear you're getting better man. Good luck on the road to full recovery.

Here's some song & dance to help you get along.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/P3Shinobi/1182028667623.gif

Sammich
07-26-2007, 10:17 AM
screw everything else, i'm glad you made it out alive man. i guess it does pay to have things checked out sooner than later. take your time in recovery homie...all will be good

EmminoDaGreat
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Glad you made it back, and your out. Take it easy homie.

osnap
07-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Glad to see you coming out of all this with a level head. It'll truly make you stronger. Sorry about the Neon, but it sounds like you definitely understand the value of a life over a car. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Glad to hear you're getting better man. Good luck on the road to full recovery.

Here's some song & dance to help you get along.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/P3Shinobi/1182028667623.gif
.... oh, and this is truly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen :wtf:

ahmonrah
07-26-2007, 10:41 AM
As it has already been said by one of us already.. welcome to the survivors club.. glad your in good spirits kiddo.. now work on rehabbing and getting your health back:goodjob: pretty much! now off to get some curry goat, rice and peas!!!

jtownaccord
07-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Glad u r back. Get well soon.

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 11:00 AM
chad you the man. If you need anything lemme know.

On_Her_Face
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
what doesnt kill you makes u stronger!! ftw!!

Codeman1407
07-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Glad to see you're alright man.

VooDooXII
07-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Great to know you're doing alright man. Get well soon...it was good meetin' you and I hope you have a quick recovery!

Take it easy out there man.

198plus
07-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Glad your finally home, Hang in there things will get better and if you need anything just call me. Your are the man :goodjob:

Nomad!
07-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Hope you have a speedy recovery

Z U L8R
07-26-2007, 12:47 PM
uuggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! "NOW WHAT YOU WANNA DOOOOO!!!?!?!??!! - in Ch@d's voice
=]

keep yer head up man, things'll be downhill from here. i'm still prayin for you for a positive outcome /w da law. i'm sure if you prepare what you'll say to the judge he'll realize you've suffered enough, & lost your baby in the process. i'll testify that i saw that mailbox jump out in the street dammit!! i hate when they do that =P

this whole mess has definately made u stronger man, and i'm glad you're on your way to 2 steppin again and screamin NOW WHAT YOU WANNA DOO!!?!?!
hit me up whenever you feel like it,
take it ez playa
Dave

CHADbee
07-26-2007, 12:56 PM
thanks everybody, really do love all u peoples!

ill be at the varsity next thursday to give hugs and thank yous, look for the dude that looks like he got his ass beat by a neon. id like to come out this weekend but i just dont see it happening, im still in ALOT of pain :(

JITB
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
sorry to hear... i lost a friend when his neon flipped...id say ur the luckiest man on IA!!

waht u gonna do for a car?

ahmonrah
07-26-2007, 01:24 PM
sorry to hear... i lost a friend when his neon flipped...id say ur the luckiest man on IA!!

waht u gonna do for a car?well he's in an exclusive club of "DAYUM!!! YOU LIVED AFTER THAT!!!!??" NO SEATBELT, NO BROKEN BONES, you have fairly dense bones chad.....KEWL!

VooDooXII
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Drinkin' that milk!

brittoknee
07-26-2007, 02:23 PM
ah! just got off the phone with you chad... I'm shocked! and sorry to hear about your accident! I'm glad that you're OK tho... kinda puts you back in your place and makes you think about what coulda happened and how lucky you are to be here aye

Lemme know if theres anything I can do for ya man. Get well soon! I'll be in ctown sunday ....

MachNU
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
dam good to hear your up and around chad!!!!! LOL if retro didnt tell you i threaten to ban his ass if that first post about your wreck was a joke!!!! :lmao: but really man i will miss the honda!

Nomad!
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
well he's in an exclusive club of "DAYUM!!! YOU LIVED AFTER THAT!!!!??" NO SEATBELT, NO BROKEN BONES, you have fairly dense bones chad.....KEWL!
The horns of the mighty Ram protected him! HAIL DODGE!!! :D

Protege79
07-26-2007, 03:42 PM
it had happened twice since i got thoose new rims on. :eek: but glad to hear you're up and about! Take it easy on that neck! NO slingin beers down for a while, K. :drunk:

EAT YER PILLZ INSTEAD!!!

AnthonyF
07-26-2007, 04:16 PM

ill be at the varsity next thursday to give hugs and thank yous, look for the dude that looks like he got his ass beat by a neon. id like to come out this weekend but i just dont see it happening, im still in ALOT of pain :(

some of us did get our ass beat by a neon. lol. see ya there man! :goodjob:

BTLFED
07-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Hell yeah! Best thread on IA! And I just remembered that I have your number LOL!

Get better soon so I can buy you a beer! :drink:

The Ren
07-26-2007, 05:46 PM
I may have to come out to the varsity on thursday...

RachelsStang
07-26-2007, 07:09 PM
^same here

BTLFED
07-26-2007, 07:23 PM
^same here

+1

Kalifornia087
07-26-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't know you, but damn looks like your one tough and lucky s.o.b.

Glad to hear your recovering man, keep your head up. If i make it out to The V next thursday like i've been planning to for about a year (it'd be a first), i'll say hey.

-Austin

tony
07-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Good to know you're okay, we'd all be hypocrites in criticizing you because we've all done boneheaded things in the past.. and a good portion of those were probably worse than what happened here. Hope you have a full speedy recovery.

Hunter02SS
07-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Glad to hear you are getting better Chad! Take it easy for awhile and you will be back at it before you know it. I will call you this weekend. Get well.:cheers:

NevrNufTorq
07-26-2007, 11:30 PM

the v is fine but this weekend you need to stay your butt on the couch and watch judge judy and ice road truckers!!! stay home and rest!!! :lmfao: do not make me come over there!!! ;)

sullen
07-26-2007, 11:47 PM
pics looked pretty bad. glad you're still alive. good to have you back though. hope nothing is too permanent.

CHADbee
07-27-2007, 12:45 AM
again everyday im blown away with all the phone calls and how much love has continue to pour out my way. im amazed at how lucky i am to be alive and how lucky i am to have so many good people in my life.

thank u everyone!!!!!!

CHADbee
07-27-2007, 12:48 AM
lol @ this whole near death experance making me all soft and shit.

JDMmuscle
07-27-2007, 01:08 AM
lol you big fucking baby hahaha

but in all seriousness man, i sent you a PM with details, if you need me let me know
jesus im gone for 3 days and you blow shit up

just glad your ok, again, sent you a pm and stuff, read it, hit me up if you need anything

Nomad!
07-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Yeah! To be honest, all of this vagina wrenching sympathy was making me want to punch you in the face & show your family the pics of you having sex with that dead squirrel! Pull your thong up Susan! You only got a little scratch! Now, quit being a puss, you have a car to rebuild! :D

1EVILZ
07-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Glad you are at home resting man. Now get to relaxing and healing.

CHADbee
07-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah! To be honest, all of this vagina wrenching sympathy was making me want to punch you in the face & show your family the pics of you having sex with that dead squirrel! Pull your thong up Susan! You only got a little scratch! Now, quit being a puss, you have a car to rebuild! :D
rebuild? the neon? ha! EVERY body panel would have to be replaced, that shit is waaaaaay past rebuildable. ill just save some money for a few months and get another car.

awd ftw :ninja:

BTLFED
07-28-2007, 10:11 AM

Chad's turned into a pussy! :lmfao: :tongue1:

RISKYB
07-28-2007, 11:15 AM
i know i really dont know you except from posting, but im glad your okay and wish you to a speedy recovery, maybe when your back up to par i'll see ya at a meet or somewhere so i can put a face to you screen name

get well soon

koi
07-28-2007, 04:07 PM
rebuild? the neon? ha! EVERY body panel would have to be replaced, that shit is waaaaaay past rebuildable. ill just save some money for a few months and get another car.

Evo or 2g DSM? :goodjob:

CHADbee
07-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Evo or 2g DSM? :goodjob:
:yes:

mocha latte cupcake
07-28-2007, 05:10 PM
i wub u chadbee... we'll just go ahead and say your the winner of our race we should have had. :D

DSM -> definately Stripper magnets

SEAN
07-28-2007, 08:35 PM
it was great seeing you out at the car show today...I really didn't think we would see you out and about for awhile...good luck with the recovery and glad you are still with us after that bad accident...Sean

santacruz77
07-29-2007, 12:31 AM
dont even kno you but glad your ok and are getting better

Nomad!
07-30-2007, 08:38 AM

Oh come on! Quit being a punk! As already stated, you just need duct tape, WD40, & a new Dodge emblem for the hood. The "Christine-like" Dodge powers should take care of the rest. You shouldn't have to spend more than about $20 :D

Fine! I guess a DSM would be close enough to Dodge. I'll be sure to cover the Diamonds with a Ram head sticker :goodjob:

Kevykev
07-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Heal up quick!