PDA

View Full Version : I'M ON MIKE VICKS SIDE!

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:11 PM
WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY ARE DOGS, THEY DON'T HAVE SOULS, THEY DON'T KNOW GOOD FROM BAD, THEY HAVE NO CONSCIENCE, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW THAT IN MOST COUNTRIES DOGS ARE USED FOR EATING ONLY. BELIEVE ME I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, I RECENTLY JUST WENT TO NICARGUA AND THATS ALL THEY DO WITH THERE DOGS. THEY DON'T FEED THEM, THE DOGS JUST EAT GRASS AND WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY ENOUGH THEY FUCKING EAT THEM.

NOW I WOULD BE PISSED IF SOMEONE KILLED MY DOG BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER SOMEONE KILL MY DOG THAN ANOTHER PERSON. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT DOG FIGHTING WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING MURDERED EVERY FUCKING DAY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A WORTHLESS PIT BULL. ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED A LIFE.

BTLFED
07-25-2007, 10:12 PM
WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY ARE DOGS, THEY DON'T HAVE SOULS, THEY DON'T KNOW GOOD FROM BAD, THEY HAVE NO CONSCIENCE, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW THAT IN MOST COUNTRIES DOGS ARE USED FOR EATING ONLY. BELIEVE ME I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, I RECENTLY JUST WENT TO NICARGUA AND THATS ALL THEY DO WITH THERE DOGS. THEY DON'T FEED THEM, THE DOGS JUST EAT GRASS AND WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY ENOUGH THEY FUCKING EAT THEM.

NOW I WOULD BE PISSED IF SOMEONE KILLED MY DOG BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER SOMEONE KILL MY DOG THAN ANOTHER PERSON. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT DOG FIGHTING WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING MURDERED EVERY FUCKING DAY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A WORTHLESS PIT BULL. ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED A LIFE.

I'm feeding your Jade to a Pit Bull.

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Much better than someone killing a person I love.

Leisa
wow, do you listen to yourself?

Clegger
change your title

your IA's number 1 dumbass

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:15 PM
change your title

your IA's number 1 dumbass
If someone rapes and kills your mother, then we'll see if you still care about fucking dog fights!

BTLFED
07-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Give me a break Landon. I know you aren't this ignorant.

xLSTONEx
wow, do you listen to yourself?
yes i do, they are just fucking dogs. not people, fucking idiots!

RandomGuy
no joke i agree, is it that big a deal?

i wouldnt say i'm on his side

but its no cause for a media frenzy lol theres mad more inhumane shit going on... lol you either go all the way or no way, anyone ever been to a slaughterhouse? Lol go there and tell us that dogfighting is super bad (sure its wrong but damn its not like he assassinated the president or something)

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Give me a break Landon. I know you aren't this ignorant.
I'm not saying that people should go out and try to fight dogs, I think it is a bad thing. But its not as bad as rapist, murders, domestic violence....

Did you know there are 3 times as many animal shelters in this country than there are for women that are abused by there husbands. That fucking disgust me when we care more about soulless animals than actual people.

Clegger
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
If someone rapes and kills your mother, then we'll see if you still care about fucking dog fights!

your stating that killing dogs is ok

and then your stating that killing humans is not ok

you dont think your brain triggers the same emotions when your killing a dog and when your killing a human. you still get an adrenaline rush, or you feel hatred. The same emotions click in

you may not have a soul when it comes to animals but dogs are every part of a family as a human is

Mr_S13®
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Wow, I can't even fathom that you are being even somewhat serious. If so, I hope someone bans you for being an discrace to the site.

sleepys4
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM

True statment there are bigger things to be worried about. Let him go to jail, everyone else find a different dick to ride.

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM

you dont think your brain triggers the same emotions when your killing a dog and when your killing a human. you still get an adrenaline rush, or you feel hatred. The same emotions click in

you may not have a soul when it comes to animals but dogs are every part of a family as a human is
thats the dumbest fucking bullshit I have ever fucking heard.

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Wow, I can't even fathom that you are being even somewhat serious. If so, I hope someone bans you for being an discrace to the site.
bitch I made your signature!

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:28 PM

there is no fucking way the brain triggers the same emotion when killing a dog to a human. Are you fucking serious? And dogs are not every part as a family member as a human. If a dog dies your sad for a couple of weeks and you move on. If say your daughter dies tragically at a young age that is a LIFE CHANGING experience, it is so fucking ignorant to say a dog is just the same as a human.

DOGS DON'T HAVE SOULS!!

Clegger
07-25-2007, 10:29 PM
^^ you dont have a soul .... whats the difference

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:30 PM
^^ you dont have a soul .... whats the difference
THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT I DO HAVE A SOUL.

HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

LightningSpeed
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
funny part is, the protesters probably doesn't know nada bout vick, falcons, football.

xLSTONEx
07-25-2007, 10:32 PM
funny part is, the protesters probably doesn't know nada bout vick, falcons, football.
CONFUSION

LightningSpeed
07-25-2007, 10:35 PM
lol nvm

Clegger
07-25-2007, 10:35 PM
well when god was passing out souls you must have gotten sent to the back of the line

Clegger
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
oh no dont neg rep me LOL haha

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
They give more shit about the dogs that were killed then a rapist who still goes around your n-hoods raping women.

wantboost
07-25-2007, 10:37 PM
They give more shit about the dogs that were killed then a rapist who still goes around your n-hoods raping women.
quoted for truth

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-25-2007, 10:41 PM
The thing is tho, had Vick been just any other Joe on the street doing such crimes, the media would've never said anything the second day of its broadcast. It's all because he is Vick, a player for Falcons, the rich guy. That's the only reason they're still doing reports on him.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALLREADY. It isn't the end of the world.

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM

repped for speaking the fucking truth. people get upset more over this than a murder that happens in their own neighborhood. and i am fucking dreading his trial because it will prob. get more media attention than the OJ trial.

wantboost
07-25-2007, 10:44 PM
well then again the media is desperate for stories example hilton/lohan. this will settle down once another story comes up.

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 10:56 PM
doubt it because america is so fucking in love with their fucking dogs....this won't calm down until the judge says not guilty or until the feds say we don't have enough evidence to put vick on trial.

Kyle
07-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Note: IDC about Vick.

But if someone threw your dog out a window would that be straight with you?

NevrNufTorq
07-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Note: IDC about Vick.

nope, i'd kill that mf'er!!!! :goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 11:19 PM
its better than being a baby thrown from a window

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 11:21 PM
its a dog you can buy another one. you can't buy another life

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 11:22 PM
its a dog you can buy another one. you can't buy another lifeyall can get a new couch, what am i gonna do about my legs.

Echonova
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm not saying that people should go out and try to fight dogs, I think it is a bad thing. But its not as bad as rapist, murders, domestic violence....

Did you know there are 3 times as many animal shelters in this country than there are for women that are abused by there husbands. That fucking disgust me when we care more about soulless animals than actual people.I haven't read the rest of the thread, but I felt compelled to answer this post. Do you know why there are three times as many dog shelters as abuse shelters for women? I'll tell you. Do you know how much a woman costs? Jesus Christ beyond the feeding, clothing, make-up, nails, tampons and hopefully some birth control. There is still the time spent talking, soothing, telling them they look good and listening to them bitch. Have you any idea how much time that takes? And what is time? Time is money as the saying goes. Dogs? Throw them a biscuit and their ok.

sirkus
07-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I haven't read the rest of the thread, but I felt compelled to answer this post. Do you know why there are three times as many dog shelters as abuse shelters for women? I'll tell you. Do you know how much a woman costs? Jesus Christ beyond the feeding, clothing, make-up, nails, tampons and hopefully some birth control. There is still the time spent talking, soothing, telling them they look good and listening to them bitch. Have you any idea how much time that takes? And what is time? Time is money as the saying goes. Dogs? Throw them a biscuit and their ok.
Do they have women fight arenas? :D

I agree with xLSTONEx. They are just dogs. Pit bulls to say the least. I wouldn't mind if that fucking breed of dog just gets killed. I've been attacked 3 times by fucking pit bulls. The people that owned them both said "Well, he never has bit anyone".. I was just riding my fucking bike down the road one time, next time I was jumped on in my own front yard. The last time I was 12 and one come out from under a car and got my leg. I have several scars on my legs from them. I never provoked them, they're just crazy fucking dogs. I guess I've just built up a hatred for those damn dogs.

And the difference between humans is clear too, dogs may not have a soul. But since when can you have someone who is 70 yr's old put to sleep? "Grandma keeps peeing all over herself, time to put her down".. :yes: No such thing as alienation of dogs. They're expendable and easy to replace. They were born and bread to fight to the death. Fuck em, there's plenty more dogs out there. :tongue1:

They should go after worse criminals, other than some asshole, pot head football player.

KREEP
07-25-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't think they should make this big of a deal about it! They are blowing this shit way out of preportion! Vick is a dumbass and is showing his TRUE COLORS! Yes they should focus more on People than dogs but thats the media and dumbass hippies for you! But I also don't think people should treat dogs this way! I have a friend that rescues Pitbulls from these types of situations and anyone who does this to animals should be shot in the fuckin face!

Kamikaze
07-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I don't think they should make this big of a deal about it! They are blowing this shit way out of preportion! Vick is a dumbass and is showing his TRUE COLORS! Yes they should focus more on People than dogs but thats the media and dumbass hippies for you! But I also don't think people should treat dogs this way! I have a friend that rescues Pitbulls from these types of situations and anyone who does this to animals should be shot in the fuckin face!

Excited?

DUBSf22c
07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
IS THIS ANY OTHER COUNTRY!! I actually dated a girl from Nicargua and they dont or have ever eated dogs and if i got her on here she would still think your a capital DUMBASS

DUBSf22c
07-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Punish the DEED not the BREED!

i hate them to but ... but people say this shit about dobermens and rotts.. ( area i live)
Dogs are like parrots.. they playback what is said.. pitbulls playback torture and ruff lives back at people inturn

I agree with xLSTONEx. They are just dogs. Pit bulls to say the least. I wouldn't mind if that fucking breed of dog just gets killed. I've been attacked 3 times by fucking pit bulls. The people that owned them both said "Well, he never has bit anyone".. I was just riding my fucking bike down the road one time, next time I was jumped on in my own front yard. The last time I was 12 and one come out from under a car and got my leg. I have several scars on my legs from them. I never provoked them, they're just crazy fucking dogs. I guess I've just built up a hatred for those damn dogs.

And the difference between humans is clear too, dogs may not have a soul. But since when can you have someone who is 70 yr's old put to sleep? "Grandma keeps peeing all over herself, time to put her down".. :yes: No such thing as alienation of dogs. They're expendable and easy to replace. They were born and bread to fight to the death. Fuck em, there's plenty more dogs out there. :tongue1:

They should go after worse criminals, other than some asshole, pot head football player.

.gauge.
07-26-2007, 12:09 AM
This thread is bullshit.
People need to die. We're overpopulated as it is.
There is no such thing as a soul.
Dogs do what every other animal do. Eat, sleep, fuck, and live.
Hell, I'd rather kill a person than kill a dog, people piss me off more.
Animal shelter > women's shelter.
They don't pay the community service workers at the Animal Shelter.

Nobody cares about the rapist wondering the neighborhoods. Thats the neighborhood's problem. They can defend themselves.

LIRL at throwing a kid out the window. They throw themselves out....duhhh.

KREEP
07-26-2007, 12:10 AM
Excited?
very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

sirkus
07-26-2007, 12:12 AM

i hate them to but ... but people say this shit about dobermens and rotts.. ( area i live)
Dogs are like parrots.. they playback what is said.. pitbulls playback torture and ruff lives back at people inturn
Yeah I know, But I just don't understand. Three different owners and three different pits that attacked me. Do people just buy these dogs to slap them around and make them mean? I never did a thing to any of those damn dogs, and for some reason they didn't like me. Also, everyone of these dogs "Got loose" from their chains/pens. Owners act like "Well she does that a lot". If animal control picks up one of those dogs, don't the put them to sleep? I can't remember what happens. I know that 2 of those dogs were put to sleep after I got bit by them. Owners did it willingly too. I guess it's just how you see your pets. Some people buy pets like they buy a project car. If the project is going to cost more than what it's worth. You get rid of it. :tongue1:

BB6dohcvtec
07-26-2007, 12:41 AM
This thread is bullshit.
People need to die. We're overpopulated as it is.
There is no such thing as a soul.
Dogs do what every other animal do. Eat, sleep, fuck, and live.
Hell, I'd rather kill a person than kill a dog, people piss me off more.
Animal shelter > women's shelter.
They don't pay the community service workers at the Animal Shelter.

Nobody cares about the rapist wondering the neighborhoods. Thats the neighborhood's problem. They can defend themselves.

LIRL at throwing a kid out the window. They throw themselves out....duhhh.

wtf are you talking about. don't be stupid

japan4racing
07-26-2007, 12:54 AM
wow...ppl are the stupidest thing on earth.

.gauge.
07-26-2007, 12:56 AM
wtf are you talking about. don't be stupid

Not stupid, just a dumb thread full of dumb posts.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:45 AM
IS THIS ANY OTHER COUNTRY!! I actually dated a girl from Nicargua and they dont or have ever eated dogs and if i got her on here she would still think your a capital DUMBASS
THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DATED A GIRL THAT HAD MONEY IN THE CORRUPT COUNTRY!

I WAS THERE 2 WEEKS AGO, I SAW A GOD DAMN DOG OVER A FIRE AND PEOPLE EATING OFF OF IT. GO ASK YOUR STUPID EX AGAIN AND GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT CAUSE IS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING DAY. THEN WE ASKED THEM IF ALL DOGS WERE FOR MEET AND THE ONLY ANSWER FROM EVERYONE WAS "YES!" GO TO FUCKING NICARAGUA AND SEE FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF YOU DUMBASS FUCK.

WHEN PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO EAT THEY WILL EAT OTHER ANIMALS, KINDA LIKE HOW WE EAT COWS YOU STUPID FUCKSTICK.

TheGodfather
07-26-2007, 02:53 AM
THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DATED A GIRL THAT HAD MONEY IN THE CORRUPT COUNTRY!

I WAS THERE 2 WEEKS AGO, I SAW A GOD DAMN DOG OVER A FIRE AND PEOPLE EATING OFF OF IT. GO ASK YOUR STUPID EX AGAIN AND GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT CAUSE IS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING DAY. THEN WE ASKED THEM IF ALL DOGS WERE FOR MEET AND THE ONLY ANSWER FROM EVERYONE WAS "YES!" GO TO FUCKING NICARAGUA AND SEE FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF YOU DUMBASS FUCK.

WHEN PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO EAT THEY WILL EAT OTHER ANIMALS, KINDA LIKE HOW WE EAT COWS YOU STUPID FUCKSTICK.

Figured after reading your many posts in this thread I would help you out.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/keyboard4.jpg

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:58 AM
Figured after reading your many posts in this thread I would help you out.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/keyboard4.jpg
IT IMPLIES ANGER FAG!!!!!!!!!

Wurm
07-26-2007, 04:04 AM
actually it is for yelling

Slow Motion
07-26-2007, 04:47 AM

You are absolutely right, and your also right about the shelters there are more animal shelters than there are for battered women, homeless or even ophaned children. Why not find out who kille my friend in VA he's human at least. I mean dang if you hit a deer are you going to get sued or taking to court for it? No, insurance companies want you to kill the bastard so they don't have to pay others for hitting the same dumb deer. And yes ppl would care more about a animal than they would another human being. Why not find out who is touching your sister or brother or raping your mother. When did animals become more important than why gas is so damn high or why the hell ppl are working 2 jobs now a days to survive. WTF. Are our priorities that messed up. Isn't health care f^ i last time i checked it is. There are better things to do with my damn federal tax money.

+1 for joo xLSTONEx

jamaicanDM
07-26-2007, 07:59 AM
good thread, evreyone needs to get off Vicks nuts, they are his fucking dogs not urs, PETA, or the fucking NFL

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:36 AM
hahahaahhahhaahahhahhaahhaah

i <3 you landon. xoxoxox

bigdare23
07-26-2007, 08:50 AM
I guess I wasnt the only person who thinks that the feds could be doing something better with their time.

This case is getting more attention then Kobe's case LOL.

Rape a female, the world still loves you.
Fight a dog, the world turns on you.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I guess I wasnt the only person who thinks that the feds could be doing something better with their time.

This case is getting more attention then Kobe's case LOL.

Rape a female, the world still loves you.
Fight a dog, the world turns on you.

Couldn't have said it any better. :goodjob:

jamaicanDM
07-26-2007, 09:24 AM
Couldn't have said it any better. :goodjob:
+ fking 1

itsjustdee
07-26-2007, 09:53 AM
LOL

Killer
07-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Much better than someone killing a person I love.

i'm feeding your first born to a pit bull.....

Fred Sanford
07-26-2007, 10:06 AM

I felt bad the time I hit a dog in my car. I wouldn't feel bad about hitting a grown person.

Deke
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I think the Feds are doing a lot of better things with their time, it's just this is getting all the media coverage. If you want to bitch about something, bitch about all the Hilton/Lohan bullshit. He broke the law, he's a celebrity, of course the media is going to be all over it.

I completely 100% agree that there are far more important things going on. But should it just be overlooked, hell no. The guy allegedly beat/killed dogs (things involved in dog fighting). If anyone really thinks he should just get completely of the hook, they are fucked in the head.

jtownaccord
07-26-2007, 11:09 AM

NOW I WOULD BE PISSED IF SOMEONE KILLED MY DOG BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER SOMEONE KILL MY DOG THAN ANOTHER PERSON. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT DOG FIGHTING WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING MURDERED EVERY FUCKING DAY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A WORTHLESS PIT BULL. ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED A LIFE.Thank u sir. It is like nobody has ever heard of dog fighting, happens everywhere. There is way more important things to worry about in this country. It is sad, but they r his dogs and if he dont care about them, neither should u. +1:goodjob:

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 12:13 PM
how come everyone is saying +1 to me and is not repping me anything???

BB6dohcvtec
07-26-2007, 12:15 PM
I did rep you man.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 12:20 PM
yes you did thank you, but 2 others haven't.

Nomad!
07-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Did you know there are 3 times as many animal shelters in this country than there are for women that are abused by there husbands. That fucking disgust me when we care more about soulless animals than actual people.
This is actually a good point but, your initial post took a lot of the fire out of your argument, in my opinion.

What about people who act as if they are soul-less? For me, its all about having respect for life (be it human or dog) and, torturing any animal is incredibly sub-human. The ability to rationalize is something that's suppose to separate us from other species. The actions described in Vick's case describes people without that ability.

SL65AMG
07-26-2007, 12:45 PM

fuck that im feeding HIM to MY pitbull.... its just a worthless human.... i mean what the fuck?

jamaicanDM
07-26-2007, 01:24 PM
this gets more attention that when one of those players bitch slap their wives WTF....i gues its better to abuse your wife than fking pitbulls

NEONRACER
07-26-2007, 01:37 PM
There is a much bigger picture then the actual fighting of dogs here. Dog fighting breeds crime. You have everything from small time drug charges to murder that all result from dog fighting. Typically the audience and participants are from the lower level of society. Here is an example of what goes on at dog fights. Joe blow just won $10,000 on a fight. Jow blow now has $10,000 in cash and is on hos way home, but he doesn't see the a few of the spectators follow him home. Once inside he settles in for the night, next thing he knows the door busts open and he is killed for that $10,000. Now I don't mind the piece of shit getting killed but what I have a problem with is this guy could have a family that he just put in danger. This happens a lot. Most of the time it is just a simple robbery but without the dog fighting these crimes would not have happened. I am not defending the partcipants getting robbed but I worry about the innocent people put in harms way because of this. You can do whatever you want in your life but if your actions put others in harms way then that is where the problem is.

Everybody thinks of this as an animal rights issue but there is more to it then just that. This is not NICARAGUA or any other country. This is America we are a civilized country with laws and a certain way of life. If you like to dog fight or eat dog so much go to NICARAGUA then. The ignorance in this thread amazes me.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 01:46 PM
There is a much bigger picture then the actual fighting of dogs here. Dog fighting breeds crime. You have everything from small time drug charges to murder that all result from dog fighting. Typically the audience and participants are from the lower level of society. Here is an example of what goes on at dog fights. Joe blow just won $10,000 on a fight. Jow blow now has $10,000 in cash and is on hos way home, but he doesn't see the a few of the spectators follow him home. Once inside he settles in for the night, next thing he knows the door busts open and he is killed for that $10,000. Now I don't mind the piece of shit getting killed but what I have a problem with is this guy could have a family that he just put in danger. This happens a lot. Most of the time it is just a simple robbery but without the dog fighting these crimes would not have happened. I am not defending the partcipants getting robbed but I worry about the innocent people put in harms way because of this. You can do whatever you want in your life but if your actions put others in harms way then that is where the problem is.

That is the dumbest story I have ever heard. I guess you still believe that if you smoke pot it is the gateway drug and you will immediately jump to doing coke the next day. You're a fucking tard.

Deke
07-26-2007, 01:53 PM
This is actually a good point but, your initial post took a lot of the fire out of your argument, in my opinion.

What about people who act as if they are soul-less? For me, its all about having respect for life (be it human or dog) and, torturing any animal is incredibly sub-human. The ability to rationalize is something that's suppose to separate us from other species. The actions described in Vick's case describes people without that ability.

Damn straight :goodjob:

BKgen®
07-26-2007, 01:55 PM

A: you're an asshole. diaf.

B: but then again, they are just pit bulls.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 01:57 PM
A: you're an asshole. diaf.

B: but then again, they are just pit bulls.
yes they are just pit bulls. Not humans.

BKgen®
07-26-2007, 01:59 PM
yes they are just pit bulls. Not humans.

me > other humans.

other dogs > pit bulls.

lolz

Nissangeek
07-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Who the fuck says dogs dont have souls? Who the fuck are you or anyone else to say that a dog is not just as much a part of the family as any human? My dogis the closest thing I have to a son. When mine and my fiance's dog died of Parvo, we both cried for days. We both still miss her cause she was like our daughter. If anyone were to ever hurt or kill one of my dogs it would be the same as them hurting or killing my parents, or my brother, or my fiance. I would go after them with every intention of doing to them what they did to my dog if not worse. You think you don't feel anything when you kill a dog? Then I dare you to pick up a puppy and strangle it. Look into its eyes while you do it. Then see how you feel.

BKgen®
07-26-2007, 02:11 PM
i'm with him ^^

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Who the fuck says dogs dont have souls? Who the fuck are you or anyone else to say that a dog is not just as much a part of the family as any human? My dogis the closest thing I have to a son. When mine and my fiance's dog died of Parvo, we both cried for days. We both still miss her cause she was like our daughter. If anyone were to ever hurt or kill one of my dogs it would be the same as them hurting or killing my parents, or my brother, or my fiance. I would go after them with every intention of doing to them what they did to my dog if not worse. You think you don't feel anything when you kill a dog? Then I dare you to pick up a puppy and strangle it. Look into its eyes while you do it. Then see how you feel.
it will feel the same as shooting a cow in the head. Which I have done multiple times.

They don't have souls.

NEONRACER
07-26-2007, 02:15 PM
That is the dumbest story I have ever heard. I guess you still believe that if you smoke pot it is the gateway drug and you will immediately jump to doing coke the next day. You're a fucking tard.

Yes you are the tard. The example I gave is an actual case. The sum was actually more and he was followed home and killed. Judging from your posts you are the fucking tard. People like you are why society is falling apart. Go back to NICARAGUA and eat some more fucking dogs, asshat.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Yes you are the tard. The example I gave is an actual case. The sum was actually more and he was followed home and killed. Judging from your posts you are the fucking tard. People like you are why society is falling apart. Go back to NICARAGUA and eat some more fucking dogs, asshat.
no its all you touchy sensitive fags like you that make this country freak out when a dog is hurt and don't care about other people.

Go save a tree faggot!

itsjustdee
07-26-2007, 02:22 PM
i repped u :) hehehe

Capt._Ron
07-26-2007, 02:23 PM

In that case what not make every woman who wants to get an abortion look at the baby first and then have it euthanized. FUCK THAT SHIT!!! ITS A FUCKING ANIMAL!!!!! I dont even like vick but damn there are much more important things going on. Dog fighting is a sport and has been going on for thousands of years. Dogs are important but if you cried for days you need to get a life and a family

Capt._Ron
07-26-2007, 02:23 PM
no its all you touchy sensitive fags like you that make this country freak out when a dog is hurt and don't care about other people.

Go save a tree faggot!

Yea at least trees make fucking oxygen!! ha ha

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:31 PM
In that case what not make every woman who wants to get an abortion look at the baby first and then have it euthanized. FUCK THAT SHIT!!! ITS A FUCKING ANIMAL!!!!! I dont even like vick but damn there are much more important things going on. Dog fighting is a sport and has been going on for thousands of years. Dogs are important but if you cried for days you need to get a life and a family
+ 1 to you sir!

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Yea at least trees make fucking oxygen!! ha ha
hahahaahahahahhaa

Capt._Ron
07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
thanks gotcha ya back

xLSTONEx
thank you baby, i got you back.

NEONRACER

Go save a tree faggot!

Wow dude your a fucking trip. Your right I don't care about other people and I am a tree fag. God damn your a fucking moron. If you only know me, how I am and what I do. God damn IA typical ricer fag is all you are. Go eat a dog while driving your bandwagon 240. FUCKTARD

Deke
07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
We're beating a dead horse here (no pun intended). It's obvious that his, and all the supporters', opinions aren't going to change. I just think it's sad that anyone can be alright with intentionally inflicting pain on a living being. And I'm not talking about shooting a cow in the head (lol, wtf?) because that's humane compared to the things that Vick and his crew are charged for. I'm talking about slamming a dog to the ground until it's dead. If someone seriously thinks that there is nothing wrong with that, then I really just feel sorry for them.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Wow dude your a fucking trip. Your right I don't care about other people and I am a tree fag. God damn your a fucking moron. If you only know me, how I am and what I do. God damn IA typical ricer fag is all you are. Go eat a dog while driving your bandwagon 240. FUCKTARD
Listen the day you can talk shit about my 240, is the day that Neons are considered cool cars.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 02:37 PM
and i repped u.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 02:37 PM
We're beating a dead horse here (no pun intended). It's obvious that his, and all the supporters', opinions aren't going to change. I just think it's sad that anyone can be alright with intentionally inflicting pain on a living being. And I'm not talking about shooting a cow in the head (lol, wtf?) because that's humane compared to the things that Vick and his crew are charged for. I'm talking about slamming a dog to the ground until it's dead. If someone seriously thinks that there is nothing wrong with that, then I really just feel sorry for them.
I never said that hurting or fight dogs was "ok." I just think it is dumb that people are freaking out about this when they are just dogs and we have bigger problems and this shit.

bigdare23
07-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I never said that hurting or fight dogs was "ok." I just think it is dumb that people are freaking out about this when they are just dogs and we have bigger problems and this shit.

That's the point i was trying to make in the 1st "vick" thread.

If your opinion differ from theirs you're label a dog hater!

Deke
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
That's the point i was trying to make in the 1st "vick" thread.

If your opinion differ from theirs you're label a dog hater!

Haha, and everyone that's voiced a different opinion on this thread has been labeled a "tree hugging faggot." It goes both ways :)

And like I said in my first post on this thread, I do think it's getting way too much attention. But it's the media that's doing it, not the feds. I'm certain the feds are looking into many things far more important than this, the media is just all over this stories nuts because it involves a celebrity (just like all the hilton/lohan/spears bullshit).

Should it be getting as much attention as it is, hell no.
Should Vick still get investigated, of course. What he was doing was illegal, simple as that.

Nissangeek
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Phsycological studies have shown that people who abuse animals WILL eventually move on to abusing people. Its not about the fact that they killed the dogs. Its how they did it and the fact these people obviously enjoy seeing something suffer. It said that they eletricuted the dogs. Thats not a quick and painless way to die. It is generally very painful and takes more than one jolt of eletricity to stop the heart. It also said that they drowned the dogs. That is a very slow and painful way to die. Look up the process that the body goes through when drowning. It would be the same for a dog as it is for a human. Putting a gun to somethings head and pulling the trigger doesn't take much. Theres no struggle. Its quick and mostly painless. Holding something underwater while it fights for its life shows an enjoyment for the suffering of another or a complete lack of respect for life. These are both text book traits of a sociopath(sp?). Sociopaths are the people that become serial killers, serial rapists, and mass murderers. Still not seem like a big deal? You want those people loose on the streets where they could get to you or your family? I think not.

BigBoosting
07-26-2007, 02:50 PM

Just because there are bigger things in the world, doesn't mean that what he has allegedly done is right or should go unpunished. It sounds like you're saying that you shouldn't care if someone robs you and they shouldn't go to jail, because there are bigger things out there, like terrorists. Yes, there are relatively bigger things in the world, but killing dogs for sport isn't right either, soul-less or not. And he needs to be held accountable, if he's guilty. It's a crime, he shouldn't have broken the law (if it comes out that he did).

I will agree that it seems a lot of people have considered him guilty, before proven innocent.

Deke
07-26-2007, 02:55 PM
I will agree that it seems a lot of people have considered him guilty, before proven innocent.

Haha yeah, I've got to admit that in just about every post I've written about it, I just assume he's guilty :slap:

Just know that "allegedly" should be in all of my posts.

SL65AMG
07-26-2007, 03:19 PM
it will feel the same as shooting a cow in the head. Which I have done multiple times.

They don't have souls.

and you are saying that dogs and cows are the same and have the same intellectual capacity? you think people keep dogs as pets because they just stand around all day eating grass and shitting?

no asshole, theres a reason people like dogs, because they are smart, most of them anyways. they are protective and loving and loyal. try getting a cow to do the same.

DIAF BITCH :2up:

RISKYB
07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
my opinion, criminals that do rape\abuse\steal is just the same as my opinion for dog fighters burry them under the jail....no need for a trial so they can get a slap on the wrist and get out again to do the same thing later

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 04:15 PM
my opinion, criminals that do rape\abuse\steal is just the same as my opinion for dog fighters burry them under the jail....no need for a trial so they can get a slap on the wrist and get out again to do the same thing later
then you're fucking dumb

keevo54
07-26-2007, 04:18 PM

Fuck no. But its not like Vick stole dogs and used them for fighting. All that money he can afford his own dogs

Kevykev
07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY ARE DOGS,

NOW I WOULD BE PISSED IF SOMEONE KILLED MY DOG

You shouldn't have included these two statements within your complete though.

You made it that much harder to get your point across.

xLSTONEx
07-26-2007, 04:27 PM
You shouldn't have included these two statements within your complete though.

You made it that much harder to get your point across.
thats why there are multiple other sentences to explain what I was saying.

Idiots!

Kevykev
07-26-2007, 04:31 PM
thats why there are multiple other sentences to explain what I was saying.

Idiots!

Thanks for adding a "S" to idiot because if you just said "idiot"

I would've though that you were refering to me as an "idiot."

RISKYB
07-26-2007, 04:36 PM
your raising hell about the dealers and rapist and murderers but im a dumbass for saying that they shouldn't be processed and released to do the same things again stfu

xLSTONEx
07-27-2007, 03:43 AM
fuck everyone that loves dogs!!!!!!

06SilverBullet
07-27-2007, 04:04 AM
It's still wrong.....Period...

Mark

Nomad!
07-27-2007, 08:04 AM
It sounds to me like your problem lies more with the media coverage/hype than it does with the allegations & the public outrage. Bottom line is, in this country, the larger the media frenzy, the larger the public outrage. For example: When Elizabeth Smart was abducted, her story was on every news outlet I tuned in to. During that same time, and even younger little girl (I think she was about 8yrs old) was abducted in Philadelphia. This little girl was bound, gagged, and held against her will. She freed herself from her restraints and escaped by crawling trough a small hole in a wall. During her daring escape, she suffered permanent damage to one of her eyes. This little girls horrific story was dwarfed by the Elizabeth Smart story, so much that I can't even remember the little girl from Philadelphia's name. My point here is, the media has & will always pick and choose the stories they feel will boost their ratings. Being that Vick is a high profile athlete, his demise is ratings gold for them so naturally, this is the story that will be ran the most. Not the story of a "name less" little boy being molested by a priest or a "name less" woman being raped and killed. Being that the Vick story is the one that will get the most media attention, the Vick story is the one the public will discuss more and be more outraged and vocal about.

I guess I'm a "tree hugging faggot" & your attitude towards me is "F U" because, I think the allegations against Vick are disgusting & beyond sub-human. If he (or anyone else) did these things, he/they is/are sick & should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law but, I feel the same about the many priests who have gotten away with molesting little boys and so on.

itsjustdee
07-27-2007, 09:15 AM
and i repped u.

i have to spread some reps around before giving it to u again.

i can give u something else though. hehe ;)

BB6dohcvtec
07-27-2007, 10:32 AM
It sounds to me like your problem lies more with the media coverage/hype than it does with the allegations & the public outrage. Bottom line is, in this country, the larger the media frenzy, the larger the public outrage. For example: When Elizabeth Smart was abducted, her story was on every news outlet I tuned in to. During that same time, and even younger little girl (I think she was about 8yrs old) was abducted in Philadelphia. This little girl was bound, gagged, and held against her will. She freed herself from her restraints and escaped by crawling trough a small hole in a wall. During her daring escape, she suffered permanent damage to one of her eyes. This little girls horrific story was dwarfed by the Elizabeth Smart story, so much that I can't even remember the little girl from Philadelphia's name. My point here is, the media has & will always pick and choose the stories they feel will boost their ratings. Being that Vick is a high profile athlete, his demise is ratings gold for them so naturally, this is the story that will be ran the most. Not the story of a "name less" little boy being molested by a priest or a "name less" woman being raped and killed. Being that the Vick story is the one that will get the most media attention, the Vick story is the one the public will discuss more and be more outraged and vocal about.

I guess I'm a "tree hugging faggot" & your attitude towards me is "F U" because, I think the allegations against Vick are disgusting & beyond sub-human. If he (or anyone else) did these things, he/they is/are sick & should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law but, I feel the same about the many priests who have gotten away with molesting little boys and so on.

yes you are a tree hugging faggot..glad you already know :goodjob:

STI LOVER
07-27-2007, 10:42 AM
well at least everyone has something to talk about.

BB6dohcvtec
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
well at least everyone has something to talk about.

:thinking:

Nomad!
07-27-2007, 11:03 AM
yes you are a tree hugging faggot..glad you already know :goodjob:
I'm sure you easily spot your kind but, sorry to disappoint you, I'm not one of your brethren. Keep looking though. I'm sure you'll eventually find the man of your dreams.

MaRk2k
07-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Get off the mans nuts!

MaRk2k
07-27-2007, 12:10 PM
what is this the next o jay shit.

KREEP
07-27-2007, 12:12 PM
VICK should be put down just like the dogs! Anybody who thinks he is a good player should go down with him!

~GILLEY~
07-27-2007, 01:35 PM
change your title

your IA's number 1 dumbass:stupid: :stupid:

~GILLEY~
07-27-2007, 01:37 PM

you may not have a soul when it comes to animals but dogs are every part of a family as a human is once again :stupid: :stupid:

~GILLEY~
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM

ok well if you have such a hatred for them come to my house i have 3 yopu will fall in love with and if you dont ill give you $500 pm me if you want to do this

~GILLEY~
07-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't think they should make this big of a deal about it! They are blowing this shit way out of preportion! Vick is a dumbass and is showing his TRUE COLORS! Yes they should focus more on People than dogs but thats the media and dumbass hippies for you! But I also don't think people should treat dogs this way! I have a friend that rescues Pitbulls from these types of situations and anyone who does this to animals should be shot in the fuckin face! damn some one else :stupid: :stupid:

xLSTONEx
07-27-2007, 01:47 PM
stop talking to yourself idiot!

~GILLEY~
07-27-2007, 01:51 PM

that is so the truth i have 3 and they all would never hurt anyone hell they love my brothers kids and they are 8-16 so that goes to show you how they are and if you want to see them just pm me and ill give you my number

japan4racing
07-27-2007, 02:55 PM
i just got neg reps from xLSTONEx!!!!! lollerz

xLSTONEx
07-27-2007, 04:04 PM
cause you told me too, this is the quote from when you neg repped me!

"your opinion is ftl...neg rep me back son!"

Lucky DAWG
07-27-2007, 04:11 PM
landon you are a moron.

i dunno if anything has changed, but judging from the first page i read this is ridiculous.
say a guy is getting mugged on the street, and a genocide is happening in another country across the globe.

just because the genocide is worse then the other does not make the mugging any more correct, and does not pale in the injustice it serves.

yea dogs are eaten in other countries, these dogs are not eaten. they are being pitted against eachother against their will and then tortured and killed when they lose. Thats not being used for food by any means as a need to survive.

please tell me you are not that ignorant.

and yea i would rather see Darfur on the news everyday rather then the michael vick bullshit even though its in its own right just as wrong. But reality is that the media is making money off of his celebrity status and people want something to talk about. the fact that we do nothing over a genocide makes people feel ashamed and they don't want to hear about it on the news so they would rather flip the channel. making the news company lose money.

c'mon landon, this is some of the dumbest shit you have said on here.

Mr.Big
07-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Plus pitbull are breeded to fight period. Thats what there here for sorry to say. Every dog is breeded for a reason.

KREEP
07-28-2007, 03:47 PM
It's bred ok we will leave it at that!

BB6dohcvtec
07-28-2007, 04:38 PM
vick>the justice system......they need to do handle some REAL cases instead of this stupid ass dog situation. where i bet they won't be able to put him at anywhere close to the house when the dogs were allegedly murdered. which will then serve vick as he get a way lesser punishment since it was his house but nonetheless beating the system. don't the feds have more important cases to take to trial?

TheGodfather
07-29-2007, 02:17 AM

Or lack of knowledge of location of the CapsLock key.

Oh well.

I laughed when I heard Vick's stuff is getting pulled, from jerseys to football cards. I think they are replacing them with pictures of pit bull puppies to eat at peoples conscience.

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Did you just say BREEDED?????? It's Breed you turd lapper!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Before anyone registers on this forum they need to take a reading and writing test to weed out the tards!:lmfao: :D :goodjob: They weren't breed to fight one another!

It would actually be BRED, when used in that context in this particular sentence......Good job making an ass out of yourself, while attempting to clown on someone else....

ueyedgr8tness
07-29-2007, 09:53 AM

REps for u my dawg i am glad some 1 feels the same way i do:yes: There is just way to much human crime going on to worry about fucking dog fights,Just look at how many ppl fight chickens,And that shit is illegal no 1 say's shit about that.

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 09:55 AM
..Good job making an ass out of yourself, while attempting to clown on someone else....

In this particular context, the bolded comma is not necessary. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
07-29-2007, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Lucky SC]landon you are a moron.

i dunno if anything has changed, but judging from the first page i read this is ridiculous.
say a guy is getting mugged on the street, and a genocide is happening in another country across the globe.

just because the genocide is worse then the other does not make the mugging any more correct, and does not pale in the injustice it serves.

yea dogs are eaten in other countries, these dogs are not eaten. they are being pitted against each other against their will and then tortured and killed when they lose. Thats not being used for food by any means as a need to survive.

please tell me you are not that ignorant.

:no: DUde they should be more worried about getting our troops out of iraq, instead most ppl worry about bs in our on state and they cover that WTF!! And this all go's back to breaking the law and that is why he is getting charged,ANd u act like u have never broken the law,I bet u break the law every time u pull out your driveway cause u dont drive what the sign say's u no u go just a little bit over:tongue1:

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 11:49 AM
In this particular context, the bolded comma is not necessary. Later, QD.

Kill yourself, please and thank you....

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Kill yourself, please and thank you....

that was a mistake :no:

quickdodge®
07-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Kill yourself, please, and thank you....

Here(the bolded comma), is where that ill-placed comma should have went. Before you try to act smart by punking out someone on their grammar, make sure you yourself have your ducks in a row. Careful what you say to me because, more than likely, I'll be able to annihilate anything you say. Basically, I've got you outnumbered when it comes to wit, intelligence and IQ level. Later, QD.

KREEP
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM
It would actually be BRED, when used in that context in this particular sentence......Good job making an ass out of yourself, while attempting to clown on someone else....
My bad fuck tard! You are correct it is bred! My mistake I didn't have my dictionary next to me school boy. So let me re clown this fool! It is Bred not Breeded or breed. I guess everyone makes mistakes.....huh you learn something new everyday.:goodjob:

KREEP
07-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Ban him ! Any way I think he is lying about his age! I will get out the dictionary before schooling anyone else now

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Here(the bolded comma), is where that ill-placed comma should have went. Before you try to act smart by punking out someone on their grammar, make sure you yourself have your ducks in a row. Careful what you say to me because, more than likely, I'll be able to annihilate anything you say. Basically, I've got you outnumbered when it comes to wit, intelligence and IQ level. Later, QD.

Not only are you deaf but also delusional.....
Sorry, but I'm not going to humor you by engaging in petty internet bullshit....
I am however quite surprised that you find time to reply to any posts that I've made between crying about your alleged tumor and your lack of employment....

Tell me something....If you're so intelligent then why do you drive a truck for a living? It's amusing how arguing with a bunch of kids has gassed up your pseudo intellect.....:blah:

Tell you what....Pm me and I'll send you my number and we'll meet somewhere...Just the two of us and a neutral third party to record.....
Talking shit on the internet is one thing....Any bitch can do that and you seem to do a lot of it.....

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
that was a mistake :no:

I should be scared of a 36 (?) year old man who talks shit to a bunch of kids online?....
Right........:goodjob:

AnthonyF
07-29-2007, 08:03 PM
i am not on vicks retarded ass side. just b/c they are dogs means they dont get rights either? That doesn't make sense. These dogs didnt get to have a good life. they were trained to be murderers and fighters. I feel bad for those dogs. How were they killed? anyone...anyone? Not only in brutal viscious fights but HANGINGS...DROWNINGS...holy shit does that not click with anyone? Is that ok where your from?

The ONLY time it is right to kill an innocent animal is if it is attacking you.

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 08:04 PM
I should be scared of a 36 (?) year old man who talks shit to a bunch of kids online?....

you are a fucking idiot, its a fucking forum don't get all emotional over QD's comments, first off he is not going to meet you anywhere and if he did he will prob. confirm our thoughts about you anyways of being a lil emotional bitch. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
07-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Not only are you deaf but also delusional.....
Sorry, but I'm not going to humor you by engaging in petty internet bullshit....
I am however quite surprised that you find time to reply to any posts that I've made between crying about your alleged tumor and your lack of employment....

Tell me something....If you're so intelligent then why do you drive a truck for a living? It's amusing how arguing with a bunch of kids has gassed up your pseudo intellect.....:blah:

Tell you what....Pm me and I'll send you my number and we'll meet somewhere...Just the two of us and a neutral third party to record.....
Talking shit on the internet is one thing....Any bitch can do that and you seem to do a lot of it.....

lololol at trying to call QD out. get real.

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 08:06 PM
o yea do you think you've accomplished anything by trying to call out QD you have got to be the 100th person to do that since i've been on here. do yourself a favor and take his criticism and leave it at that before you look more stupid than you already do

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 08:08 PM
you are a fucking idiot, its a fucking forum don't get all emotional over QD's comments, first off he is not going to meet you anywhere and if he did he will prob. confirm our thoughts about you anyways of being a lil emotional bitch. :goodjob:

Lmao......Who are you....QD's life partner?....Thank you for input, Captain Save a Ho...You can now return to your regularly scheduled scrotum hugging.....

Lmmfao @ QD's pubic lice.....

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
o yea do you think you've accomplished anything by trying to call out QD you have got to be the 100th person to do that since i've been on here. do yourself a favor and take his criticism and leave it at that before you look more stupid than you already do

Thanks for your advice.....QD's own personal cheerleader!!!

You can quit hanging off of QD's nuts anytime you want to......

AnthonyF
07-29-2007, 08:11 PM
:no: DUde they should be more worried about getting our troops out of iraq, instead most ppl worry about bs in our on state and they cover that WTF!! And this all go's back to breaking the law and that is why he is getting charged,ANd u act like u have never broken the law,I bet u break the law every time u pull out your driveway cause u dont drive what the sign say's u no u go just a little bit over:tongue1:

there are different levels of breaking the law. u mentioned speeding, that isn't as bad as drunk driving...

in our state this is all they care about right now. the govt. does care about our troops, it just isn't on the news every single day.

AnthonyF
07-29-2007, 08:12 PM

+1....listen to him....he doesnt joke.

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
+1....listen to him....he doesnt joke.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
lol get original..who the fuck are you, i am trying to get you off QDs nuts before you choke on em. i mean shit kid ( o yea i can call you kid since you referred yourself to being one) i thought you said you wasn't about being a e-thug but i still seeing you :blah: talking out your ass, you might want to stop before you get :idb: by your neutral third party.

BKgen®
07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
http://barbaric300.ytmnd.com/

:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
07-29-2007, 08:20 PM
lol get original..who the fuck are you, i am trying to get you off QDs nuts before you choke on em. i mean shit kid ( o yea i can call you kid since you referred yourself to being one) i thought you said you wasn't about being a e-thug but i still seeing you :blah: talking out your ass, you might want to stop before you get :idb: by your third party.

First off, when did I say I was a kid?
Reading comprehension> you, apparently.......

And.....with all that talk about choking on nuts and whatnot, you must have first hand experience......

I think you should sit down and shut the fuck up. Children are to be seen and not heard.....About to make me take my belt off......:lmfao:

I'm done with this bullshit....Not even amusing anymore....

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 08:22 PM

well he was talking shit to you and you said a bunch of kids which will then implies yourself so comprehension > yourself

BB6dohcvtec
07-29-2007, 08:25 PM
please leave your belt on nobody wants to see how much of a kid you are :gay: ....glad your done because you came up a tad bit short but your use to hearing that now aren't you

Nitro
07-29-2007, 08:45 PM
damn what'z with all this school girl bickering & shit?

KREEP
07-30-2007, 12:38 AM
E-Thuggin at it's best!
He is a straight e- gangstar!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mr.MuayThai
07-30-2007, 12:45 AM

Amen! reps!

TheGodfather
07-30-2007, 02:44 AM
Hmm..subscribed.

*grabs popcorn awaiting QDs response*

WHT_EP3
07-30-2007, 04:17 AM
PITBULLS are all fucking stupid and no1 should care to what happened to vicks dogs except vick its not like he is taking your dog to kill it im pretty sure he bought all his dogs, its not like he is raping your doughter or your little boy, its his dogs that he bought, fed, and trained to fights them. people fight chickens everyday and people eat chicken everyday and i dont see people arguing about that where im from its a sport to fight dogs, chickens and even fishes when times are bad some people are ok with it and most are not but if you really feel bad about all the dogs or should i say animals being abuse in this world then adopt at least three of them and see how would you feel when the lil sons of bit@#$ tear up your place or when you find youself cleaning they're shit off the floor or humps your kids or can i even say bites some 1,
fucking pits are illegal N E wayz so just kill them all for all i care
sorry i hurt ne nobdy but the dogs that were taken from his property are probably in a shelter about to be put to sleep as they say
so how about we get mad at them fo killing dogs send the dog catchers to jail

WHT_EP3
07-30-2007, 04:20 AM
xLSTONEx
+1 4 u buddy
fuck ppl who think that vick should go to jail for such stupidity
they're the ones that should go to jail

1000cckiller
07-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Man It gets to me how everything always gets off of topic. Vick was stupid only because he put everything in his name. Vick gave his cousins the money and they bought the dogs. Also by Vick cousins going across state lines to buy and fight the dogs, is what made it a federal offense. Peta is a bunch of jackasses they make everything to be about publicty, to make a even bigger name for themselves. If we wont to get technical, people cant dog fight, but we can hunt for game to hang on the wall for amusement.

Peta needs to shut the fuck up and get a life. The are dogs shelters that kills a lot of dogs a day, but what about that. What about that 9yo girl that was killed last week by a stray bullet. This shit is stupid and pointless, if Vick wasnt a pro football player we wouldnt even see this shit on the news. Peta and the media can suck my balls, and if they cant do that they can swing on my tree pole.

Glides
07-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm on Vicks side until he get's convicted. After that, he's on his own.

The problem with dog fighting is that it tugs at the heart strings of anyone that is American. Dog's are part of the household. For someone to say it's ok to kill them, let them fight or any of that just pisses people of. Then for someone to say they have no souls is stupid. Are you sure of this? or is this one of your speculations. But I have to say after owning numerous Pits, they WANT to fight. It's not something you have to make them do, they want to do it.

Either way, you guys can say that it's not wrong and that they were his to fight or whatever, but in the end, it's against the law. Plain and simple, no way around that. He fucked up when he put everything in his name. Now he's gonna pay the price for it.

DemonEyez
07-30-2007, 11:08 AM
ive read most of the posts and half are stupid but somewhat correct. there are 2 extremes here.

The people who say that it doesnt matter to kill dogs and that they are on vick's "side". And then theres PETA and the media who are blowing this up way more than it needs to be.

I agree the media needs to concentrate more on whats important to the nation and the world. But honestly those people who say this as well, do you still watch the news when their showing this shit about vick? cus then your just fueling them. I don't. I just watch discovery or cartoon network ;-D

I do not agree with the way the dogs were treated.. but oh well it happened. I dont care that it was vick or some joe schmo. They should both be in trouble and they both would be. But the trick is, since its a "supterstar" vick's reputation is gonna get hurt really bad from this, but on the flip side because hes a "superstar" hes also more likely to get a lighter sentence if any. Whereas again the Joe schmo would have been given the average statement with an average "oh hes the one who killed a dog or 2".

So just because the media blew it way outta proportion im not saying im on vick's side. I still think its stupid on his behalf as well as the media and PETA needing a fukin life. If hes found guilty hey great if hes not hey great. It would prolly be better for the falcons tho if hes guilty :-p so you guys can find a real quarterback

jaystar
07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
I never seen so many ppl say a mans guilty without being proven guilty

WHT_EP3
07-30-2007, 01:52 PM
people who say that vick is guilty are stupid

HalfBaked
07-30-2007, 01:53 PM
people who say that vick is guilty are stupid
Seriously.

How can Vick be guilty, I mean its not like his friend just plead guilty or anything...

xLSTONEx
07-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I've given up on this thread.

Its almost like giving up on your retarded baby...

~GILLEY~
08-02-2007, 05:40 PM
so did i, what a fag

sullen
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM

so how does vicks dick taste?

sullen
08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I never seen so many ppl say a mans guilty without being proven guilty

have you seen anything in the US legal system? thats exactly how they treat you...