PDA

View Full Version : Importatlanta has been...

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Pretty fuckin gay for the past couple of days. People talking about Vick and threads getting locked or deleted. Everyone needs to stop bitching and move the fuck on.

Why does everyone care so much about those fuckers? We have newbies going wild steping up and shit. People wanting additions to their screen names. Whats been happeing? People are starting pointless drama, talking this and that. Chad haters are acting like hardasses even though they're softer than baby shit. Julio is leaving and gonna leave a female in charge, now thats gay. New chicks are joining IA everyday, fake usernames keep coming up. Girls/Guys registering just to spy on their partners.

Totally gay up in the mofo. And you know what, i think it all started once PhatboyMr2 became a moderator. This explains it. lol. If this happend to IA, i can just imagine what will happen to the US if we get black president. lolol!

So what im trying to say is this; everyone take the sand out of your vagina's and shut the fuck up. peace.

Clegger
07-25-2007, 09:49 PM
http://i15.tinypic.com/53sja0n.jpg

if your bored with IA

haha i just wanted to use that pic

Brett
07-25-2007, 09:50 PM
I have unlocked most or undeleted most and MODS will not be locking thread in this section just because they dont like them, It has been made clear now that threads in the WL get deleted ONLY if it violates IA policy, and bashing a dog killer who is only being charged for being black doesnt violate policy :D

Leisa
07-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Pretty fuckin gay for the past couple of days. People talking about Vick and threads getting locked or deleted. Everyone needs to stop bitching and move the fuck on.

Why does everyone care so much about those fuckers? We have newbies going wild steping up and shit. People wanting additions to their screen names. Whats been happeing? People are starting pointless drama, talking this and that. Chad haters are acting like hardasses even though they're softer than baby shit. Julio is leaving and gonna leave a female in charge, now thats gay. New chicks are joining IA everyday, fake usernames keep coming up. Girls/Guys registering just to spy on their partners.

Totally gay up in the mofo. And you know what, i think it all started once PhatboyMr2 became a moderator. This explains it. lol. If this happend to IA, i can just imagine what will happen to the US if we get black president. lolol!

So what im trying to say is this; everyone take the sand out of your vagina's and shut the fuck up. peace.

Cindy(pebbles) is cool as hell... dont be hatin on her.. I will kick your ass :tongue1:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Clegger, you didn't understand a word i said huh? Dumbass mofo.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Cindy(pebbles) is cool as hell... dont be hatin on her.. I will kick your ass :tongue1:lol. I just wanted to see if anyone would come at me with that. And one did, so. lol.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I have unlocked most or undeleted most and MODS will not be locking thread in this section just because they dont like them, It has been made clear now that threads in the WL get deleted ONLY if it violates IA policy, and bashing a dog killer who is only being charged for being black doesnt violate policy :Dhere we go again. brett move on already. lol.

Clegger
07-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Clegger, you didn't understand a word i said huh? Dumbass mofo.

no I understand what you wrote, when IA starts being lame for a few days I just dont go on it for a little bit. Then when I go back on theres plenty to read

Brett
07-25-2007, 09:54 PM
here we go again. brett move on already. lol.

Dont piss me off and make me delete this thread!!! :lmfao:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:55 PM
no I understand what you wrote, when IA starts being lame for a few days I just dont go on it for a little bit. Then when I go back on theres plenty to readNobody really knows you so it really doesn't matter.

IA has its moments, but now its just getting straight up gay.

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 09:55 PM
good job Alex.....hmmm thanks for bashin on me there a little. lol

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Dont piss me off and make me delete this thread!!! :lmfao:How would i piss you off? You must be one big ass Vick fan, sad really. Dogs are dogs, yes they're man's best friends. but who cares.

Ive fought dogs back in the day. pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:56 PM
good job Alex.....hmmm thanks for bashin on me there a little. lolYou're welcome.

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 09:57 PM
f*ck you and the horse you rode in on maniac. nobody gives a rats ass about you or your feelings. so stop taking up valuable thread space F*CKER!

CSquared
07-25-2007, 09:57 PM
"blah blah blah blah blah"

Has it ever occurred to you that you are a douchebag?

I hope you saw my reply before they deleted that shit.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:58 PM
f*ck you and the horse you rode in on maniac. nobody gives a rats ass about you or your feelings. so stop taking up valuable thread space F*CKER!This coming from a queer with an SI and barly known on IA.

Let me just forget you said all that.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Has it ever occurred to you that you are a douchebag?

I hope you saw my reply before they deleted that shit.
I didn't sorry, I had better things to do than argue over something so stupid.

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 09:59 PM
This coming from a queer with an SI and barly known on IA.

Let me just forget you said all that.

yea dude i'm not cool enough to be in the cool groupe like you:goodjob:

Clegger
07-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Nobody really knows you so it really doesn't matter.

IA has its moments, but now its just getting straight up gay.

yea im starting to get sick and tired of the vick threads too

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:00 PM
yea dude i'm not cool enough to be in the cool groupe like you:goodjob:Exactly, so take your POS Civic else where. Who gives a damn what you have to say?

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:01 PM
yea im starting to get sick and tired of the vick threads tooAbout time someone agrees. lol.

CSquared
07-25-2007, 10:02 PM
I didn't sorry, I had better things to do tha argue over something so stupid.

lol apparently :rolleyes:

and you definitely expressed THAT by trying to argue with me in said thread.

"Remind me to come see you at the next meet"

Give me a damn break. A shit stirring douchebag... truly... that is what you are.

Brett
07-25-2007, 10:03 PM
yea im starting to get sick and tired of the vick threads too

Dont click them then, This is the WL

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:03 PM
yea dude i'm not cool enough to be in the cool groupe like you:goodjob:

STFU and GTFO-------------------->

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:04 PM
lol apparently :rolleyes:

and you definitely expressed THAT by trying to argue with me in said thread.

"Remind me to come see you at the next meet"

Give me a damn break. A shit stirring douchebag... truly... that is what you are.I said everything i needed to say in that thread.

If you want to add more, go right ahead. I didn't agree with you, we argued alittle, i went out for a bit. Came back home and got on IA. And yes, next G-net meet. You going to tomorrow's one?

Clegger
Dont click them then, This is the WL

I dont click them, I just hate seeing 3 of them every time i click the new posts tab

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double_0_Rusty
FaycoSi.................STFU

dOOR_-------------this way>

CSquared
07-25-2007, 10:05 PM
I said everything i needed to say in that thread.

If you want to add more, go right ahead. I didn't agree with you, we argued alittle, i went out for a bit. Came back home and got on IA. And yes, next G-net meet. You going to tomorrow's one?
I might roll through.

Maniaç
Dont click them then, This is the WLbrett you are the main fag who makes and bumps those threads. lol. Just let them go.

Brett
Well dont worry, he will be kicked off the team soon, Be in prison getting ass raped then we will all be happy and can move on :lmfao:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:06 PM
I might roll through.Cool, if i go ill be there around 9-10. Im not an early type roller. hit up Steveo so i could look for a familier face, and ask him to point me out to you.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Well dont worry, he will be kicked off the team soon, Be in prison getting ass raped then we will all be happy and can move on :lmfao:I must say, that nagger fucked up.

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Exactly, so take your POS Civic else where. Who gives a damn what you have to say?

nobody gives a shit what i have to say. nor does anyone care what you have to say, so thats why i am telling you to keep your whining to yourself and do us all a favor.

btw, even though i don't have as much seniority as you (which isn't something to be proud of considering this is just a GOD DAMN internet forum), i am mature enough to respect this as a source of information and entertainment,Not F*CKING HIGH SCHOOL!

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Wonder where that UberS2k dude is at? Come out and play bro.

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:10 PM
nobody gives a shit what i have to say. nor does anyone care what you have to say, so thats why i am telling you to keep your whining to yourself and do us all a favor.

btw, even though i don't have as much seniority as you (which isn't something to be proud of considering this is just a GOD DAMN internet forum), i am mature enough to respect this as a source of information and entertainment,Not F*CKING HIGH SCHOOL!

Do us all a favor........quitcherbitchin.:goodjob:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:10 PM
nobody gives a shit what i have to say. nor does anyone care what you have to say, so thats why i am telling you to keep your whining to yourself and do us all a favor. Wow, took you a good min to come up with this insane comeback.

btw, even though i don't have as much seniority as you (which isn't something to be proud of considering this is just a GOD DAMN internet forum), i am mature enough to respect this as a source of information and entertainment,Not F*CKING HIGH SCHOOL!Source of information? You fuckin noob, you don't know shit about me. Do you think im just some post whore who doesn't know shit about anyother things, but talk shit online? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 10:12 PM
wish i had enough time on my hands to sit around and talk shit online all day

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:14 PM
wish i had enough time on my hands to sit around and talk shit online all dayWhy would you want that? I always seem to find time, i work, hangout, have a complete life.

are you trying to say you live like a rock star and never have time for this?

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:14 PM
wish i had enough time on my hands to sit around and talk shit online all day

your still here? Can you read? GTFO

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:16 PM
your still here? Can you read? GTFOHe loves my attention. I don't blame him

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 10:17 PM
okay god damn, sorry gay truck guy. i'll leave if thats what you want.

c'mon, everbody's gotta talk shit every now and then

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:18 PM

c'mon, everbody's gotta talk shit every now and thenSadly, you suck at it. Since you're leaving, do me a favor and stop by and have your screen name changed to FagboySI. Thanks. peace.

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:19 PM

c'mon, everbody's gotta talk shit every now and then

WOW you called my truck gay? Im gonna go all emo now.....:rolleyes:

Your not talkin shit though.....your crying because Maniac made a thread....get over it.

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:20 PM
lolol at Fagboysi

FayCoSi
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
nvm, f*ck you both

holla

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Peace...

-------------------->

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:23 PM
ouch....he said f*uck.....im tellin

ccinga
07-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey Maniac, it's me, 64. Heard you called me and got a message. Dumbass! Too bad, I really wanted to chat. Some final advice before you and your friends delete me again like babies for daring to disagree. Put down the steroid syringe (that means needle), and try being less inflamatory and combative because, like your friend Chad who very likely wrecked his car for running his car irresponsibly, you will very likely get your ass kicked for doing the same with your mouth. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps, then, all your "friends" will take up a collection for you...lol

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey Maniac, it's me, 64. Heard you called me and got a message. Dumbass! Too bad, I really wanted to chat. Some final advice before you and your friends delete me again like babies for daring to disagree. Put down the steroid syringe (that means needle), and try being less inflamatory and combative because, like your friend Chad who very likely wrecked his car for running his car irresponsibly, you will very likely get your ass kicked for doing the same with your mouth. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps, then, all your "friends" will take up a collection for you...lolThat will never happen. I can put money on that, believe it.

Or would you care to test that out first hand?

Double_0_Rusty
07-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey Maniac, it's me, 64. Heard you called me and got a message. Dumbass! Too bad, I really wanted to chat. Some final advice before you and your friends delete me again like babies for daring to disagree. Put down the steroid syringe (that means needle), and try being less inflamatory and combative because, like your friend Chad who very likely wrecked his car for running his car irresponsibly, you will very likely get your ass kicked for doing the same with your mouth. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps, then, all your "friends" will take up a collection for you...lol

Dont bring Chad in to this.

CSquared
07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
That will never happen. I can put money on that, believe it.

how much you want to put down?

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:51 PM
how much you want to put down?Dude, youre looking for a three legged cat right now. Are you trying to turn me on?

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
nvm, f*ck you both

holla

if your going to say fuck say it like a man instead of like a little bitch with the star fuckin fag

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
if your going to say fuck say it like a man instead of like a little bitch with the star fuckin fagReps. lolol.

ccinga
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Listen kid, I don't know how to check b-days, but I hope you are still a teenager acting like you do. If not, then seriously, go get your testosterone checked or something...bacause you are acting like a high schooler. Besides, at my age, you have the lawyers fight it out. Got one of those, my man? Another suggestion...go and get one before you post threats (otherwise known as evidence) in here and then go get into brawls. Win or lose, you lose. Are you THAT stupid? I mean really.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:57 PM
ccinga, you're all talk. Don't step up tm me like you have balls.

Life isn't fair, some people don't play nice. And if thats all you're gonna say, save it. I could careless. Pops.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Im out faggots.

Have to wake up in four hours to go to work... peace.

Echonova
07-25-2007, 11:05 PM
I must say Maniac, since your week of being "banned". You have had quite the chip on your shoulder. Maybe you should talk to Dr. Phil or take a Midol. It's IA and you say you could care less. Yet make post after post and thread after thread about how lame it is. It is lame, now you can move on to something your good at, like coloring books.

ccinga
07-25-2007, 11:07 PM
ccinga, you're all talk. Don't step up tm me like you have balls.

Life isn't fair, some people don't play nice. And if thats all you're gonna say, save it. I could careless. Pops.

Translation...I have nothing to lose because I have nothing...which makes sense to me and probably anyone that knows you...son. Whatever made you so angry is holding you back Grasshopper, let it go. Life is fair. You get exactly what you have coming in the end. Wonder what you have coming.

I am done with this thread.

See you tomorrow!

BB6dohcvtec
07-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Translation...I have nothing to lose because I have nothing...which makes sense to me and probably anyone that knows you...son. Whatever made you so angry is holding you back Grasshopper, let it go. Life is fair. You get exactly what you have coming in the end. Wonder what you have coming.

I am done with this thread.

See you tomorrow!

you are fuckin stupid. homo :gay:

SL33P3R
07-25-2007, 11:23 PM
That will never happen. I can put money on that, believe it.

I would. Come out to knuckleup in douglasville, Ill test it out for you:goodjob:

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
oh shit maniac vs sleeper

lets see who punks out first

CSquared
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
oh shit maniac vs sleeper

lets see who punks out first
No joke... There was somebody on highway 78 in a red starion with the intercooler ziptied... Turned out being some gay looking white dude, but i really thought it was your car for a minute.

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 07:19 AM

I thought the gayest part is when you thought you were cool enough to copy me and have the "®" added on to your name........like me. That pretty much climaxed the whole IA HAS GOTTEN GAY thing, Jay-Z. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:36 AM
Your going to sit here and tell me this shit is because of me when im trying to turn this place around...

MOTHERFUCKER i have been here since this place was forumco, i have seen them come and i have seen them go...you can't tell me shit

real cool maniac...real cool

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Your going to sit here and tell me this shit is because of me when im trying to turn this place around...

MOTHERFUCKER i have been here since this place was forumco, i have seen them come and i have seen them go...you can't tell me shit

real cool maniac...real cool

Mark, I think you're intentions are great. This site is too big to be as good as it was back in the day. The WL used to be a big deal here(always has been), but the rest of the forums were not nearly as far behind back in the day. Now for every post in the CAR section, you have 30+ in the WL. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:41 AM
I just think some people are envious or jealous of my mod powers....

go figure...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Mark, I think you're intentions are great. This site is too big to be as good as it was back in the day. The WL used to be a big deal here(always has been), but the rest of the forums were not nearly as far behind back in the day. Now for every post in the CAR section, you have 30+ in the WL. Later, QD.

I understand mike, But it seems like i have alot more haters the day i got these mod powers

that is fine though, i love having haters, it lets me know i'm doing something right :goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 07:46 AM
I understand mike, But it seems like i have alot more haters the day i got these mod powers

that is fine though, i love having haters, it lets me know i'm doing something right :goodjob:

Now you see why I thrive here. Lolol. What's even funnier is the folks that think they hate me, really want to emulate me....be me. That's why you always see soem finish off a post that is supposed to bring me down with a "Later, whatevertheirnameis" ending. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:00 AM

real cool maniac...real coollol. what the fuck Mark? are you on the rag or what? I was just playing dude, why are you taking IA shit so seriously now? lol. calm down dude...

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 09:01 AM
I would. Come out to knuckleup in douglasville, Ill test it out for you:goodjob:Bring your pale ass up this way. Ill test you.

Sammich
07-26-2007, 09:07 AM
hey maniac...stfu

Tracy
07-26-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm here to spy on Dan's cheating ass. Where is he dammit!!??

Sammich
07-26-2007, 09:18 AM
tracy you can cheat on him w/ me :D...i still don't have that corvette yet, but i'm working on it

itsjustdee
07-26-2007, 10:00 AM
I have unlocked most or undeleted most and MODS will not be locking thread in this section just because they dont like them, It has been made clear now that threads in the WL get deleted ONLY if it violates IA policy, and bashing a dog killer who is only being charged for being black doesnt violate policy :D

That's awesome Brett. Can I buy you and Leisa lunch? :D

"B"
07-26-2007, 11:16 AM

If "B" was a mod no one would have to worry about shit. I would just be posting more than 1 post per 30 seconds. Everyone vote "B" as IA's newest mod.

kthxbyebyenow

Sammich
07-26-2007, 11:17 AM
stfu B lol...everybody knows your so not gellin

"B"
07-26-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm here to spy on Dan's cheating ass. Where is he dammit!!??

Cheatin', DUH!!!:idb: :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
07-26-2007, 11:25 AM

did u hear about lindsay lohan?

Maniaç
07-26-2007, 11:26 AM
did u hear about lindsay lohan?Yes I did. lol. that bitch is stupid too.

On_Her_Face
07-26-2007, 11:29 AM
lol sluts ftw

crackhead sluts ftmfw

"B"
07-26-2007, 11:34 AM
stfu B lol...everybody knows your so not gellin

Wow, and here I ws thinking that you weren't part of the Faggot Squad. Stop getting your jokes from commercials; normally they are only funny the first time you watch them.

Sammich
07-26-2007, 11:36 AM
lol fuck you too

"B"
07-26-2007, 11:42 AM
lol

Rsxguy
07-26-2007, 10:30 PM
lol @ this thread