07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
i picked this car up yesterday for $1k.

Halfwit
07-25-2007, 08:09 PM
sweet find

Cato ED-6
07-25-2007, 08:21 PM
looks nice and clean. whats it running?
Might want to watch out for that tint, cops will get ya on the 20 on the doors. Know from experince.

Papa_Smurf
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
sweet, another baby blue EF!!!!

Now i have some competition :ninja:.

On a serious note, i saw your post on these wheels, and i was going to tell you to come post over here, but you allready have, which is great :goodjob:.

All you need to do is drop it, and it'll look great. any plans for a motor swap?

SE-Rious©
07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
well i've had many swapped ef's.i got it from the original owner w/many many new parts internal and external and all kinds of great things.for now ima stay clear from swapping it maybe late winter i'll drop in something.but we are dropping it for sure this weekend.it already has a set of EF2 tails and the wheels.but i really want a lip from an Si and some window visors.we are also repainting the moldings,and bumpers to make it look better.it just needs a hood though has a smll dent but it bother sme so bad.

Papa_Smurf
07-25-2007, 11:23 PM
repainted the bumpers and moldings are a good idea. I did the same thing with my EF right before the meet, and it makes the car look a whole lot better.

also, i've got sum sun visors that are just chillin at the house, never been installed. Not my style, but i'll try to snap sum pics of em and send em to ya.

AnTi-PooN
07-26-2007, 10:23 AM
well i've had many swapped ef's.i got it from the original owner w/many many new parts internal and external and all kinds of great things.for now ima stay clear from swapping it maybe late winter i'll drop in something.but we are dropping it for sure this weekend.it already has a set of EF2 tails and the wheels.but i really want a lip from an Si and some window visors.we are also repainting the moldings,and bumpers to make it look better.it just needs a hood though has a smll dent but it bother sme so bad.

ill sell you a hood for 20 only thing is that its red not blue lol

SE-Rious©
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
I went ahead and gave this car a good scrub down it actually has a clean

blaknoize
07-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Well damn, I shoulda waited.

SE-Rious©
07-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Well damn, I shoulda waited. sorry but this one is not forsale ..:no: and i do not ever plan to let it go.

Papa_Smurf
07-26-2007, 11:14 PM
looks great man. i'm afraid that your's looks better than mine, the paint and the body look cleaner and straighter than mine :(. but mines faster :)

can't wait to see the drop.

SE-Rious©
07-27-2007, 12:29 AM
looks great man. i'm afraid that your's looks better than mine, the paint and the body look cleaner and straighter than mine :(. but mines faster :)

can't wait to see the drop. :goodjob: drop has been completed,just too dark for pics.it's all good i just happen to find a pretty clean hatch in good shape(old lady/original owner) i just got lucky again !.and as far as yours being faster thats cool hahahaa this is my good lookin daily,we got the racecar for people who hate on ef's.but sssshhhh !
:ninja: .. .. .. ..

SE-Rious©
07-27-2007, 01:47 PM
gone gone gone

SE-Rious©
07-28-2007, 10:35 AM
After the drop,nothing crazy just a better stance.

Papa_Smurf
07-28-2007, 11:51 AM
did you....drop the rear?

SE-Rious©
07-28-2007, 02:39 PM
yep 1 1/2 front 2 rear.ebrake is up.

Papa_Smurf
07-28-2007, 08:33 PM
the rear should look alot lower... drive it around for a day and let it settle, and then take sum new pics.

dumpdaccord
07-28-2007, 08:54 PM
CUT SPRINGS?

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PICKUP?

SE-Rious©
07-28-2007, 11:37 PM
truck sold 2 new ef's way better for me !

SE-Rious©
07-28-2007, 11:53 PM
looks really nice prepped it and painted w/the Duplicolor trim paint .. looks nice.:goodjob:

SE-Rious©
07-29-2007, 11:23 AM
I picked up some ventshades/rainguards

Papa_Smurf
07-29-2007, 11:26 AM
aww you all ready got sum! damnit!

thats alright, mine are about twice the size of those...lol

i still say that back needs to be lower... did you just cut the springs?

SE-Rious©
07-29-2007, 11:35 AM
aww you all ready got sum! damnit!

thats alright, mine are about twice the size of those...lol

i still say that back needs to be lower... did you just cut the springs?

yeah i couldnt wait any longer .. they were like $34.00 had only to wait a day.but yeah we cut the springs it isn't a racecar atleast not now hahahhaa i got that DPFI son ! hahahahahahhahaaa but yeah it looks good so now basically it is a $900 w/less than $200 invested and only problem now is my dented hood.but when do i get to be a EF sqauder member hahhaha am i worthy ?:goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
07-29-2007, 11:40 AM
you're definitely worth bro.

but the cut springs? i've had thoes before and i hated them, idk how you can stand that. and you should do something about that hood, lol. Might be hard to find one in good condition in that color. If mine ever gets totalled then i'll give ya my hood :goodjob:

you gonna make it out to the Varsity meet this Thursday? I'd love to check out your car.

SE-Rious©
07-29-2007, 01:39 PM
you're definitely worth bro.

but the cut springs? i've had thoes before and i hated them, idk how you can stand that. and you should do something about that hood, lol. Might be hard to find one in good condition in that color. If mine ever gets totalled then i'll give ya my hood :goodjob:

you gonna make it out to the Varsity meet this Thursday? I'd love to check out your car. if you total your car that would suck i havn't seen any other blue ef's at all around.i guess we are the only 2 i know of ? but as far as the meet i can try but no promises.and you guys def need to get some good decals made i actually am friends w/a guy who owns a nice shop for vinyl/tint etc .. i can talk w/him obut getting some made and selling them for good prices to everyone ? if not thats cool just an idea since hes cool and all.let me know and i want on the list hahaha what member # am i ?:ninja:

Papa_Smurf
07-29-2007, 10:33 PM
we dont really have member numbers....lol

and yea, stickers would be cool. we all need to start reppin the EF squad on our cars. Sum1 just needs to come up w/ a good design...

Uproot is out artist/photographer round here, but he's been really busy as of late.... too busy to even pick up his phone and give his buddy a call :rolleyes:

SE-Rious©
07-30-2007, 09:00 AM
well i noticed a page w/alot of ideas for a shirt.im sure my friend could use those fonts as for a decal or something but i wouldnt want to do anything w/out someone's permission to do so.i mean it would be disrespectful and all but i'd like to represent the ef's hahahaa.let me know.

SE-Rious©
07-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Well I decided to get some decals made.this will either be a thumbs up or thumbs down .. ? i hope they are up.

Papa_Smurf
07-31-2007, 10:21 PM
i like em, you goin to the Varsity o thursday night?

i'd love to get a few from ya.

SE-Rious©
08-01-2007, 08:21 AM
i doubt ima be there this week.i got a new job at a paint&body shop and i've been working my ass off hahaaa.i can get these decals for $10 for 2.i will not sale these until i talk w/the efsquad main feller about it and all.i just thought we needed some and i have a freidn w/the equipment.

Papa_Smurf
08-01-2007, 11:36 AM
lol, "the ef squad main feller".

I'm going to make a new thread about stickers, since no one els really seems to be posting in this thread..

SE-Rious©
08-01-2007, 08:46 PM
lol, "the ef squad main feller".

I'm going to make a new thread about stickers, since no one els really seems to be posting in this thread.. thats cool .. i just want to help out as far as decals go.i can get them for good deal plus i can get them to everyone.thanks:goodjob: