PDA

View Full Version : So it's scientifically proven: mr2's = gay

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 03:30 PM
A recent study at the kenya school for the blind substantiated these claims. I'm totally serious. Look at any mr2 driver and you'll see what I mean. For a quick example, see that douchebag browneye licking why-the-fuck-is-he-a-mod looks like he just came off a shift in the coal mine faggotmr2 guy and his riced to the max car. I'd drive a fucking pink geo metro before a mr2.

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:32 PM
LOLOLOL GOD DAMN!!!

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 03:32 PM
don't talk about mark.

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:33 PM
fred, just tell us how you really feel:goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:34 PM
your a faggot.

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 03:36 PM
your a faggot.

you're.

lol sorry Mark.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 03:36 PM
A recent study at the kenya school for the blind substantiated these claims. I'm totally serious. Look at any mr2 driver and you'll see what I mean. For a quick example, see that douchebag browneye licking why-the-fuck-is-he-a-mod looks like he just came off a shift in the coal mine faggotmr2 guy and his riced to the max car. I'd drive a fucking pink geo metro before a mr2.

Don't dis the MR2 puto! That is more car than you can ever handle asshat. Take you colt 45 drinkin' ass home.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Don't dis the MR2 puto! That is more car than you can ever handle asshat. Take you colt 45 drinkin' ass home.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

thread backfire...

looks like i have some backup on IA lol

fred keep it up and your Ip will be banned...you don't add anything to this board anyway but drama...

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Wow, such a verbose response. Care to enlighten me more? Maybe throw out some rap lyrics since you're too fucking retarded to come up with anything on your own.

I came on IA tryin to pos
Dis faggot mod put me to da tess
He got a lot of melanin in his skin
He drive a mr2, so he prob like da men
Ooohhhhhhhhh
Arf arf (insert pit bull here)

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
fred speaks the truth

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
LOL subscribed

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:41 PM
fred speaks the truthdrama=troof

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Wow, such a verbose response. Care to enlighten me more? Maybe throw out some rap lyrics since you're too fucking retarded to come up with anything on your own.

I came on IA tryin to pos
Dis faggot mod put me to da tess
He got a lot of melanin in his skin
He drive a mr2, so he prob like da men
Ooohhhhhhhhh
Arf arf (insert pit bull here)

Oh, you would like to do this politely. OK.

What would you like to discuss? You lack of intelligence? The fact that you are a waste of my good oxygen? The fact that you are out of you league? Please choose a catagory sir, and we can begin.

Sport1.3
07-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Do i smell Envy????

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Yes, there is no way I could handle an outdated pos car that was obviously a huge success in its time. Tell me again what a mr2 goes for 1500 bux? Lmao hardcore son.

Sport1.3
07-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Yes, there is no way I could handle an outdated pos car that was obviously a huge success in its time. Tell me again what a mr2 goes for 1500 bux? Lmao hardcore son.

Maybe for a beat up MKI :(

But not even close to an MKII (PhatboyMr2's car)

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 03:47 PM

It does not. Take your lack of knowledge on the subject and go home. You are in over your head.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Where did fred go?

Is he eating his prunes again? Stay regular, fred!

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 03:52 PM

What would you like to discuss? You lack of intelligence? The fact that you are a waste of my good oxygen? The fact that you are out of you league? Please choose a catagory sir, and we can begin.
Don't you think you should at least spell 'category' correctly when trying to put up a front of self-proclaimed intelligence?

You want something to discuss, do tell me the difference between basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcimona. Which can spread via metastasis and what is the cure rate when treated with mohs surgery vs radiation therapy vs FT excision. Go.

Sport1.3
07-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Where did fred go?

Is he eating his prunes again? Stay regular, fred!

He is outside crying next to his rusted out 1952 Ford Clan wagon of a pickup truck

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:53 PM
fred, not everyone on here can read over a 2 syllable word

soul
07-25-2007, 03:54 PM

the irony in this post

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't you think you should at least spell 'category' correctly when trying to put up a front of self-proclaimed intelligence?

You want something to discuss, do tell me the difference between basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcimona. Which can spread via metastasis and what is the cure rate when treated with mohs surgery vs radiation therapy vs FT excision. Go.

So you can read directly out of book. Congrats!

I will tell you that right after you tell explain to me the characteristics of polymer flow into an injection mold and how that is affected by the shear rate exerted on the polymer. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Do i smell Envy????

hahahah my tag!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:57 PM
is this fred stanford guy even a real person?

i smell bannage.

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Wow you would think that if people want to start shit the least theycould do is allow the posts to stay

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:58 PM
leadfoot and hydroshutter if you guys have a problem with me please let me know how you want to take care of it.......i have never meet you before but you know some of my people....so please use words wisely

Sport1.3
07-25-2007, 03:59 PM
leadfoot and hydroshutter if you guys have a problem with me please let me know how you want to take care of it.......i have never meet you before but you know some of my people....so please use words wisely

Tim (leadfootmf) is just jealous because he cant fit in one :lmfao: :lmfao: ....jk man...Hows the Vette?

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 04:00 PM
So you can read directly out of book. Congrats!

I will tell you that right after you tell explain to me the characteristics of polymer flow into an injection mold and how that is affected by the shear rate exerted on the polymer. :goodjob:
Nice try. That was off the top of my head.
Your post asked me to pick the subject, so I did. Now discuss it faggot, since you handed out the invitation. Please, bless us all with more of your supreme "catagory" intelligence.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:01 PM
i know u can't ban me... so watch u wanna do.

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 04:02 PM

ouch...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:03 PM

you tell me tough guy

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:03 PM

sounds like fred is looking for the best treatment for his prostate cancer. lol

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Nice try. That was off the top of my head.
Your post asked me to pick the subject, so I did. Now discuss it faggot, since you handed out the invitation. Please, bless us all with more of your supreme "catagory" intelligence.

~sigh~

I gave you the categories in my post.

~looks up~
~sigh~

Why are there so many stupid people.

WickedIXMR
07-25-2007, 04:07 PM
LMFAO!

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 04:07 PM
~looks up stupid people~

Says "See Black people"

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:11 PM
~looks up stupid people~

Says "See Black people"

not cool.... :rolleyes:

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
~looks up stupid people~

Says "See Fred"

fixed.

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 04:13 PM
~sigh~

I gave you the categories in my post.

~looks up~
~sigh~

Why are there so many stupid people.
Try again cumstain.
Your first question was "what would you like to discuss?" That question allows me to pick the subject. Had it said "would you like to discuss..." then listed topics, I would've been limited to those. Your little suggestions for topics was just that, suggestions. Your lack of understanding of grammar shows your stupidity.

Stop beating around the bush and just suck faggotboymr2's cock. Maybe you'll get the closure you need to stfu and stop trying to act like you're a human encyclopedia.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Try again cumstain.
Your first question was "what would you like to discuss?" That question allows me to pick the subject. Had it said "would you like to discuss..." then listed topics, I would've been limited to those. Your little suggestions for topics was just that, suggestions. Your lack of understanding of grammar shows your stupidity.

Stop beating around the bush and just suck faggotboymr2's cock. Maybe you'll get the closure you need to stfu and stop trying to act like you're a human encyclopedia.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

If you failed to understand my initial post, I am truely sorry for you. Take your old, cranky ass home and take a nap. These discussions are for adults, not people with one foot in the grave.

azianhustla
07-25-2007, 04:22 PM
so tell me guys. if you're so smart. what would be better for my skyline. a gallon of 12 or a gallon of 24??

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

If you failed to understand my initial post, I am truely sorry for you. Take your old, cranky ass home and take a nap. These discussions are for adults, not people with one foot in the grave.
Holy shit, your replies get weaker and weaker. You're grasping at straws, losing steam, hit the end of the road. Just stop so I don't have to read more of your shitty replies. I've gotten better cracks from 10 yrs old who I gave shitty candy to on halloween. You've failed in here, probably like you fail at life.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
so tell me guys. if you're so smart. what would be better for my skyline. a gallon of 12 or a gallon of 24??
the best thing to do would be to sell the skyline and get a supra :goodjob:

:D

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm still waiting for the IP ban I was threatened with. Fucking douchebag dickhole. You are by far the worst mod I have seen on here in my tenure. Talk about being on a power trip. It's not our fault you don't know who your daddy is, so maybe direct that anger some other direction.

Mike Lowrey
Holy shit, your replies get weaker and weaker. You're grasping at straws, losing steam, hit the end of the road. Just stop so I don't have to read more of your shitty replies. I've gotten better cracks from 10 yrs old who I gave shitty candy to on halloween. You've failed in here, probably like you fail at life.

All you have done is beat around the topic. What do you want? a cookie? What have you proven? Nothing. I am still awaiting a response to my question for you.

Keep trying. You may actually figure something out. :goodjob:

azianhustla
yeah. so i can take it to jesse and we can start ordering over night parts from japan.:goodjob:

the best thing to do would be to sell the skyline and get a supra :goodjob:

:D

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:29 PM
do you really have a skyline?

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm suprised nobody has pointed out that I mistyped carcinoma on page 2.

PhAtBoYMr2
I'm still waiting for the IP ban I was threatened with. Fucking douchebag dickhole. You are by far the worst mod I have seen on here in my tenure. Talk about being on a power trip. It's not our fault you don't know who your daddy is, so maybe direct that anger some other direction.

why are you even here? who are you? what do you drive?

you could be a fake person and i think you are because you really don't add anything to this board and most your post are in the whoreslounge anyways....

what is your purpose on here?

azianhustla
LOL. no. i wish...

do you really have a skyline?

WickedIXMR
07-25-2007, 04:31 PM
LMAO at cumstain!!

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 04:32 PM

It is because nobody cares. :goodjob:

Are you still here?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:32 PM
i gotta get back to work....i'm going to leave this thread open so you guys have fun.....

love you all!

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:33 PM
don't lie no you're not. which is it fred prostate or colon cancer you got?

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:38 PM
LMAO at cumstain!!

there are soooooo many on here that i wish had only been cumstains.

Echonova
07-25-2007, 04:39 PM
you really don't add anything to this board and most your post are in the whoreslounge anyways....

So are mine..:cry:

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 04:40 PM
So are mine..:cry:

mine too:cry:

lets cry togeather

o,snap that was gay.....................*runs*

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:41 PM
o,snap that was gay.....................*runs*

like soo many of your post. :doh:

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 04:42 PM
like soo many of your post. :doh:

90% of ur posts are hating on my posts

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 04:43 PM
90% of ur posts are hating on my posts

so i see you failed statistics class :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 04:44 PM
so i see you failed statistics class :goodjob:

Sport1.3
07-25-2007, 04:45 PM
don't lie no you're not. which is it fred prostate or colon cancer you got?

Fred got dat DaHZEEES on his puckered Balloon knot yo!!!

gtikid
07-25-2007, 04:48 PM
LOL @ the ownage of Rich :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 04:59 PM
LOL @ the ownage of Rich :lmfao:

Sorry, try again. :goodjob:

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 05:01 PM
damn...suprised this isnt at 10+ yet

gtikid
07-25-2007, 05:10 PM

:lmfao: @ the ownage of Rich :lmfao:

:goodjob:

"B"
07-25-2007, 06:30 PM
This thread is so full of failure that it isn't even funny.

Fred is a real person btw. He is not an alter ego or something like that.

Hundo®
07-25-2007, 06:53 PM

you've been owned substantially since you first started the argument with mr sanford. I've yet to see any sort of remark where you had/have the upper hand, id have to agree with sanford when he said your responses keep getting weaker. Accept the fact that you've been owned and stop being such a whiney cry baby suck-ass pussy.

Z28
07-25-2007, 06:58 PM
That BP thread backfire was pretty epic.

Too bad *someone* deleted it =(

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Fred does it again. lol.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:03 PM
you've been owned substantially since you first started the argument with mr stanford. I've yet to see any sort of remark where you had/have the upper hand, id have to agree with stanford when he said your responses keep getting weaker. Accept the fact that you've been owned and stop being such a whiney cry baby suck-ass pussy.

What thread were you in? I never saw a Mr. Stanford in any of these posts. In fact, after a thorough search and investigation(including calling in Joey Greico and Cheaters along with Nancy Drew), I have deduced that there is not a Mr. Stanford registered on Import Atlanta at all. So how was Rich owned at all by him? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Fred does it again. lol.

Yup. Always doing what you dream to be able to do....lolol. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 07:04 PM

:lmfao:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Yup. Always doing what you dream to be able to do....lolol. Later, QD.I don't need to dream. Owning Rich is easier than jacking lil kids for their bikes. And that was wrong how you did that kafuck dude. lol.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:07 PM
I don't need to dream. Owning Rich is easier than jacking lil kids for their bikes.

Alright Young Buck.

And that was wrong how you did that kafuck dude. lol.

How? Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Alright Young Buck.

How? Later, QD.

Post #71. lolol. And don't call me that, im not black. thank god.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Post #71. lolol. And don't call me that, im not black. thank god.

I know my post. How was it wrong? Lolol. And you talking about taking advantage of little kids is something Young Buck does. I guess I shouldn't call you Albert Einstein, either, should I? Later, QD.

collins
07-25-2007, 07:11 PM
edit:
nevermind, i'm an idiot... i need to read more thoroughly before i type... lol

ps, did i spell thoroughly right?

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
I know my post. How was it wrong? Lolol. And you talking about taking advantage of little kids is something Young Buck does. I guess I shouldn't call you Albert Einstein, either, should I? Later, QD.It was wrong cause you fuckin caught him. lol.

And was i supposed to know that? im not some super rap fan that knows all the insite on rapers and shit. young buck is a wanna be gangsta.. don't put us in the same sentence.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:17 PM
It was wrong cause you fuckin caught him. lol.

The misspelling? Lolol.

And was i supposed to know that? im not some super rap fan that knows all the insite on rapers and shit. young buck is a wanna be gangsta.. don't put us in the same sentence.

I don't know any incite on rapers. Now rappers, I do know a bit about. Yeah, I can't put you in the same sentence. Here is how I should have done it:

"Young Buck is a wanna be gangsta."

Now on to a different sentence:

"Maniac can't even dream high enough to be a wannabe gangsta."

There you go. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 07:19 PM
i will rep that...lol

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah, and is that it? blah, peace.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
i will rep that...lol

Motherfucking right you will. And for that, I will indulge myself in a bit of reppage for you, as well. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah, and is that it? blah, peace.

Yup. I figured as much, lolol. Another loss for the maniacster. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Motherfucking right you will. And for that, I will indulge myself in a bit of reppage for you, as well. Later, QD.
well i jumped the gun a bit i should rep first and repost later.

collins
07-25-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm suprised nobody has pointed out that I mistyped carcinoma on page 2. in truth, i have no idea what carcinoma is, much less how its actually spelled. however, i did notice the incorrect senctance structure in the very same post....

Fred Sanford
07-25-2007, 08:01 PM
in truth, i have no idea what carcinoma is, much less how its actually spelled. however, i did notice the incorrect senctance structure in the very same post....
Actually, no. Accidentally putting a period instead of a comma is not incorrect sentence structure, it's a mistype. Firefox was nice enough the capitalize for me after the period and added to the illusion of an error. Nice try though.

collins
07-25-2007, 08:17 PM
well hey, you were curious about imperfections in your verbage, so i pointed out what i saw. :cheers:

btw, firefox doesn't capatalize shit for me. what version are you running?

"B"
07-25-2007, 09:14 PM
easier than jacking lil kids for their bikes.

I don't know a little kid that couldn't beat your ass.

hydroshutter
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
I'd rep you Fred, but I've already given out too much in the past 24hours.