PDA

View Full Version : so whats the deal with DC2JDMTEG05

flysi00
07-12-2005, 12:51 PM
i was going to buy something from him DC2JDMTEG05 .but all the bad post about him i didnt want to. so can yall tell me why he is so bad to deal with ??

B16a2 Civic
07-12-2005, 01:01 PM
isn't that corey blade or whatever, i forgot what his name was after that. i heard he was a herb

flysi00
07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
yeah thats his name

4bangin
07-12-2005, 02:28 PM
he bought a bodykit from me. the deal went fine.

Kevykev
07-12-2005, 02:31 PM
isn't that corey blade or whatever, i forgot what his name was after that. i heard he was a herb

corey blade???
sounds like a video game character???

RutRoe
07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
he's a douche bag.... nothing more needs to be said. I wouldn't deal with him at all.

B16a2 Civic
07-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Hey Rut, your quote reminds me a line by Jay Z on Blueprint 1
" i pack heat like an oven door"....love dat line though

carrascopa
07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
IVE BOUGHT PROBABLY ABOUT 10,000 DOLLARS IN THINGS... FROM THAT DUDE.... EVERYTHING WENT FINE.. EXCEPT ONE TIME HE SOLICITED ME FOR SEX.. THATS WHEN I STOPPED BUYING FROM HIM

Kevykev
07-12-2005, 04:19 PM
IVE BOUGHT PROBABLY ABOUT 10,000 DOLLARS IN THINGS... FROM THAT DUDE.... EVERYTHING WENT FINE.. EXCEPT ONE TIME HE SOLICITED ME FOR SEX.. THATS WHEN I STOPPED BUYING FROM HIM

damn man, didn't hear about that one!

flysi00
07-12-2005, 04:19 PM
fuck im not going to buy anything from him then

B16a2 Civic
07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
fuck im not going to buy anything from him then

yeah good idea, your best bet is to trade me your 240

JITB
07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
dont know the guy, but i can clearly say. Theres no point in trying to run games with cars and such on IA. taht shit always comes back around and they always end up getting called out. I thuink almost every person ive met with a modified car has been on IA or posts here...

RutRoe
07-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Here's a post from a guy he did some business with... just make your own decisions...

Originally Posted by WhiteEx
Yeah, you are so fucking dumb Corey!

Half of the shit he listed wrong with the Integra is because he FUCKED it up! How do you fuck up a transmission in just a few days?

OH YEAH! Racing someone and not knowing how to drive could do it! FUCK you Corey! Everyone knows how much of a shitty person you are and how much of a shitty ass dealer you are. Your a fuckin pathetic excuse for a wanna be ricer enthusiast!

It says it all here bitch. No one wants to deal with you. Your car looks cleaner than it ever did, as it sits outside my apartment right now. You'll get to see it on the 23rd and be like "Damn, why am I such a fuck up?".

Just have my money bitch, thats all I ask. You better start sellin shit, and make sure to bring that Cop from Macon with you. Since your so scared . . . lol ricer fag.

If anyone is just bored and curious, you guys local around Columbus can meet up with us on the 23rd (Saturday) and all. The actual NOT GAY guys from MS will probably eat somewhere locally after I get my fuckin money. All true enthusiasts are welcome.

HyPer50
07-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Here's a post from a guy he did some business with... just make your own decisions...

Half of the shit he listed wrong with the Integra is because he FUCKED it up! How do you fuck up a transmission in just a few days?

OH YEAH! Racing someone and not knowing how to drive could do it! FUCK you Corey! Everyone knows how much of a shitty person you are and how much of a shitty ass dealer you are. Your a fuckin pathetic excuse for a wanna be ricer enthusiast!

It says it all here bitch. No one wants to deal with you. Your car looks cleaner than it ever did, as it sits outside my apartment right now. You'll get to see it on the 23rd and be like "Damn, why am I such a fuck up?".

Just have my money bitch, thats all I ask. You better start sellin shit, and make sure to bring that Cop from Macon with you. Since your so scared . . . lol ricer fag.

If anyone is just bored and curious, you guys local around Columbus can meet up with us on the 23rd (Saturday) and all. The actual NOT GAY guys from MS will probably eat somewhere locally after I get my fuckin money. All true enthusiasts are welcome.

Umm I think I'd side with the guy he's talking about.. Cause the accuser there is just throwing swears around... I didn't see a valid point in all that nonsense, just bitch this bitch fuck you faggot etc..

gtidreamin
07-13-2005, 12:57 PM
...And that's only because you don't know the half of it.. His original sale post on IA listed a 1997 Civic Ex as follows: "My car rides really smooth, and the tranny shifts good. ALso its very quick" "its white. its in good condition." With this in mind, my friend (WhiteEX) commenced to meet up and trade him for his stock 96 integra rs with zero mechanical problems only in need of a little paint work on the front bumper from a run in with a ford ranger... Once he got the car home, we proceeded to see exactly what was wrong with the civic because it didn't seem like it was running right.. and problems were as follows: Right upper motor mount (destroyed), right lower motor mount (missing), transmission mount bolt (missing, not original factory transmission), AC and PS removed, in a bucket in the back seat, but did not include any bolts, hoses, belts, mounting hardware etc, but did include a "new condenser" that wasnt meant for a 97 EX, had no sideskirts, front and rear bumpers were missing several screws, rear bumper is cracked, front core damage, hood and fender need alignment, mismatching headlights, large dent behind driver side door (was kicked in by "a friend"), no exhaust, clear taillights PAINTED like SI tails, Honda emblems removed, faulty air idle control sensor, driver side window comes off of track, no rear speakers, passenger speaker shorts out, no styrofoam front bumper support, grille was attatched with 2 clips (only on the top, was freely swinging), gauge cluster warning light facing (missing), super swamper tires (huge), lowered with coilovers on factory struts (busted), ghetto wiring in door jams, promised an oil change (didnt happen), squealing brakes... Despite all of these problems, we had to battle with him over the 500 dollars that is owed as part of the original deal, because he refused to send the money until he has the title for the integra, which leaves us "trusting" him to send the money and the title for the civic... So we set up to meet on the 23rd in columbus georgia, because he refused to meet us halfway (we are coming from Hattiesburg, MS), and also informed us that he was bringing a police officer for his safety, my question is, if he was an honest dealer, why would he need a police officer??? There is much more to the story that hasn't reached the forums, I just wanted to post a small overview of the situation.. btw, WhiteEx was thoroughly intoxicated when he wrote the post shown above.

gtidreamin
07-13-2005, 12:58 PM
This is a link to the original thread where Corey posted his car for sale. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=10611&page=1&pp=15

B16a2 Civic
07-13-2005, 01:06 PM
...And that's only because you don't know the half of it.. His original sale post on IA listed a 1997 Civic Ex as follows: "My car rides really smooth, and the tranny shifts good. ALso its very quick" "its white. its in good condition." With this in mind, my friend (WhiteEX) commenced to meet up and trade him for his stock 96 integra rs with zero mechanical problems only in need of a little paint work on the front bumper from a run in with a ford ranger... Once he got the car home, we proceeded to see exactly what was wrong with the civic because it didn't seem like it was running right.. and problems were as follows: Right upper motor mount (destroyed), right lower motor mount (missing), transmission mount bolt (missing, not original factory transmission), AC and PS removed, in a bucket in the back seat, but did not include any bolts, hoses, belts, mounting hardware etc, but did include a "new condenser" that wasnt meant for a 97 EX, had no sideskirts, front and rear bumpers were missing several screws, rear bumper is cracked, front core damage, hood and fender need alignment, mismatching headlights, large dent behind driver side door (was kicked in by "a friend"), no exhaust, clear taillights PAINTED like SI tails, Honda emblems removed, faulty air idle control sensor, driver side window comes off of track, no rear speakers, passenger speaker shorts out, no styrofoam front bumper support, grille was attatched with 2 clips (only on the top, was freely swinging), gauge cluster warning light facing (missing), super swamper tires (huge), lowered with coilovers on factory struts (busted), ghetto wiring in door jams, promised an oil change (didnt happen), squealing brakes... Despite all of these problems, we had to battle with him over the 500 dollars that is owed as part of the original deal, because he refused to send the money until he has the title for the integra, which leaves us "trusting" him to send the money and the title for the civic... So we set up to meet on the 23rd in columbus georgia, because he refused to meet us halfway (we are coming from Hattiesburg, MS), and also informed us that he was bringing a police officer for his safety, my question is, if he was an honest dealer, why would he need a police officer??? There is much more to the story that hasn't reached the forums, I just wanted to post a small overview of the situation.. btw, WhiteEx was thoroughly intoxicated when he wrote the post shown above.

Im in Columbus....perfect place to meet is Wal Mart on Airport thruway...large parking lot....as i stated in the other post i'll come along as a middle person, i dont know either of the parties but interested in seein thsi go down

flysi00
07-13-2005, 04:07 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :blah: :blah: :blah:
yeah good idea, your best bet is to trade me your 240

B16a2 Civic
07-13-2005, 04:08 PM
;)

flysi00
07-13-2005, 04:09 PM

after reading that i aint going to get nuttin from this fag

Spyder
07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
that is just one of the other 1000 stories out there , you can search on importlounge for him. or just ask around he is known everywhere and yet some people still buy from him. sone people have had a good experiance. i would never chance it or help out a known bad seller move his product.

A.P. Photography
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
And most of this stuff is easy to tell right off the bat and you still traded? :confused:

flysi00
07-13-2005, 09:03 PM
And most of this stuff is easy to tell right off the bat and you still traded? :confused:

guess they dont really know much about cars

99ITRGIRL
07-13-2005, 09:33 PM
:blah:

flysi00
07-13-2005, 09:43 PM
:blah:

like u know about cars baby :blah: :blah: :blah:

A.P. Photography
07-13-2005, 10:34 PM
guess they dont really know much about cars
I know it sounds bad but I gotta give Corey Blade props on this one. I mean if you can't catch the obvious then something is wrong. I wonder if this is that white civic that was wrecked he was trying to sell a while back

flysi00
07-13-2005, 10:45 PM
I know it sounds bad but I gotta give Corey Blade props on this one. I mean if you can't catch the obvious then something is wrong. I wonder if this is that white civic that was wrecked he was trying to sell a while back

yeah x2

WhiteEx
07-14-2005, 01:48 AM
first off, not all of this was noticeable, and yes, i will saw that I should have checked the car out better than I did, but I took mr corey blade for his word that the car was ok . . . the only problems that were aparent at the time of the trade were the skirts, gauges, and the front end, and whatever body damage.

This is were the $500 comes in, as I knew it would be enough for ME to get the issues fixed. My gauges and skirts were free. The front end and body was to be covered with the $500. We stretched that out to make a long list of parts, but half of these aren't as bad as they MAY sound. But still the car could use $500.

The main reason this whole thing was even done, was over the mileage factor that came into the whole deal. Thanks :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Oh and of course the ac, ps, and no exhaust . . .

mx5smurf90
07-14-2005, 10:43 AM
177,000 vs. 88,000 w/ 10,000 on tranny, 96 vs. 97, EX vs. RS, vtec vs. non-vtec... u take your pick.... It's the potential that made the difference.

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Potential for what? A beat up civic ex or a (guessing) decent shape rs integra? Hmm, I would rather have the integra.

flysi00
07-14-2005, 11:32 AM
yeah i would take the teg to

mx5smurf90
07-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Well, consider this, all motor and transmissions have been fixed/replaced, has a/c, ps, sideskirts, bumpers and grille are mounted correctly, exhaust, emblems, air idle control sensor, headlights, gauge cluster, wheels and tires, and brakes.. all fixed for 115 dollars... and i hate to talk bad about the teg, but it is bondo on wheels.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Well, consider this, all motor and transmissions have been fixed/replaced, has a/c, ps, sideskirts, bumpers and grille are mounted correctly, exhaust, emblems, air idle control sensor, headlights, gauge cluster, wheels and tires, and brakes.. all fixed for 115 dollars... and i hate to talk bad about the teg, but it is bondo on wheels.

Lol.
how much did you buy that air idle control sensor for?

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 04:29 PM
See that was pertinent information that you left out.

flysi00
07-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Lol.
how much did you buy that air idle control sensor for?

u this aint the fs or ask question thread :blah: :lmfao:

collins
07-14-2005, 06:03 PM

thats kinda what i was thinkin.... :thinking: