PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A LAME.

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:20 PM
STOP DELETING MY THREADS. IF THEY WERE POINTLESS, IT'D BE OK, BUT THEY'RE NOT SO STOP IT ASSHOLE.

I'M GONNA KEEP MAKING THREADS UNTIL YOU STOP YOU SON OF A BITCH.

HERE I AM, MAKING A THREAD. DELETE IT BITCH!!!!

2.0civic
07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
LIRL yeah..a few WL mods get their panties in a wad when they dont like whats said even though thats what this section is

Brett
07-25-2007, 09:39 PM
So Mark, Your saying these dogs needed to be killed cause they were hurt so bad? So here is an idea, DONT FUCKIN FIGHT THEM AND MAKE THEM KILL/ABOUT KILL THEM SELVES, especially when guess what? ITS A FELONY and it applies to ALL RACES, Not just blacks. Vick knew better. Besides he didnt kill the dogs for loosing, he killed them for not "Testing Well" and it wasnt a bullet to the head, It was Body slamming them, Drowning them, and electrocuting them... JUSTIFY that please, ID LOVE to hear this.

BTLFED
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
So Mark, Your saying these dogs needed to be killed cause they were hurt so bad? So here is an idea, DONT FUCKIN FIGHT THEM AND MAKE THEM KILL/ABOUT KILL THEM SELVES, especially when guess what? ITS A FELONY and it applies to ALL RACES, Not just blacks. Vick knew better. Besides he didnt kill the dogs for loosing, he killed them for not "Testing Well" and it wasnt a bullet to the head, It was Body slamming them, Drowning them, and electrocuting them... JUSTIFY that please, ID LOVE to hear this.

In for an explanation!

CSquared
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
a good looking chick screaming my name in ecstasy... that's what i'd like to hear right about now.

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 10:06 PM
well some dogs like to play a little rough probably got a little out of hand. Some dogs actually like getting tazered on occasion, nothing wrong with that. I mean who doesn't powerbomb/german suplex/body slam their dog i mean like everyone does it. Did I mention he's black

there is your justification..... Reparations motherfucker reparations

Brett
07-25-2007, 10:09 PM
:lmfao: shut the fuck up!! LMAO. I am asking a valid real question to Mark..LOL

Nitro
07-25-2007, 10:11 PM
WAITS :ninja:

The BUCKY
07-25-2007, 10:17 PM
you sux at trying to get banned