PDA

View Full Version : REMOVE THIS USER ID FROM IA

HeDied4U
07-25-2007, 01:58 PM
I just realized that I signed up on AI about 6 months prior to signing up again with a new signon I now use. I must have signed up for some reason and then forgotten all about IA. I am now using a new signon and building rep and points. Please remove HeDied4U as a user from IA if it is an option. Thanks

quickdodgeŽ
07-25-2007, 03:29 PM
20 for calling this website AI and also for signing on to "build rep and points." Later ,QD.

SixSquared
07-25-2007, 04:11 PM
BURN

HeDied4U
08-16-2007, 09:59 AM
20 for calling this website AI and also for signing on to "build rep and points." Later ,QD.

whatever...it was a TYPO!! And I didnt sign on to "build rep and points." my point was that I have signed up under another id by accident and have already built a rep...not much but between the 2 ids, it made more sense to go with the new ID as I had never even posted under this ID. BTW...where in my post do you get that my PURPOSE was to "build rep and points." , thats just ignorant! All I said was that I am using a new ID and building points and reps. I basically even indicate that it was in error that I signed up again under a new ID. This HeDied4U ID was NOT NEGATIVE in reps when I posted this so it should be OBVIOUS that I was not trying to start over to correct a negative status. I thought I was trying to do the "right" thing and clean up a dormant user id on the site but it just goes to show that some people have nothing better to do than LOOK for things to slam people about, so stupid. :???:

Some "community"!