PDA

View Full Version : Why do we even care.....

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 09:21 AM
about Vick and all these other stars that get into any trouble? What have they done for us besides entertain us? Vick plays football games for 5 months out of the year and he gets all this attention b/c of some shit he did or didn't do. Lindsay Lohan just parties like any other normal person would and gets in to trouble. THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE US. They just make more money. LOL

Why don't we worry about other shit like how there are still troops in Iraq who have been fighting for overseas for years now?

Got damn. Leave these people alone and who gives a rats ass about them! They ain't doing shit for you!!! SHIT!!!

THIS SHIT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, GOOD FUCKING MORNING! IT'S WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYY!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY! :D

Sammich
07-25-2007, 09:26 AM
i don't...the news does

Ed
07-25-2007, 09:28 AM
thank you. im tired of this vick bullshit.

so he killed a dog or two...

JJ alfano's mom killed a cat, and she didnt get any coverage... im tired of this unfairness...

THAT NEEDED SOME COVERAGE. It was newsworthy. It was awesome...

Z28
07-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Because some of the "shit" he or others have done, we care about.

IF he was involved with the dog's fighting, that matters to me.

IF a celebrity or someone else does something that I care about, it impacts me. Hence why I pay attention to their "shit".

But I agree a lot of the time it goes over the top. Like Lindsay Lohan and how much coverage Vick and Pacman are getting.

Media thrives off drama.

Sammich
07-25-2007, 09:29 AM
LOLOLOLOL @ ed reps if i can

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
about Vick and all these other stars that get into any trouble? What have they done for us besides entertain us? Vick plays football games for 5 months out of the year and he gets all this attention b/c of some shit he did or didn't do. Lindsay Lohan just parties like any other normal person would and gets in to trouble. THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE US. They just make more money. LOL

Why don't we worry about other shit like how there are still troops in Iraq who have been fighting for overseas for years now?

Got damn. Leave these people alone and who gives a rats ass about them! They ain't doing shit for you!!! SHIT!!!

NO!

Now go make me a sandwich! :D

LOL. I did not know anyone uses that phrase. :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
i knew i loved you for a reason dee! i say the same shit everyday....

people need to start worrying about there shit!

AznTraitor
07-25-2007, 10:02 AM
because america is self centered and selfish.....wether anyone wants to admitt it or not, there was a time where everyone got tired about hearing about Iraq and Bush and troops dying....why? because there was no other news...so they just saturated the market with all Iraq.....and now to take the heat off Iraq because they have been saturating it so much, they turn to other avenues....which is celebs and it's already apparent that it is starting to burn out because even reporters are tired of talking about it....

Same goes for Katrina....yeah we all felt bad, some of us helped, some didnt....but the media focuses so much on it that people began to lose interest and just ignore it all together because the media saturated the world with it....

so people can bitch and complain about the news....but the fact remains, we will read it, watch it, listen to it, no matter how stupid it is, because we don't control content....the media does

Fr33way
07-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Newsflash, the media portrays what people want to see/hear/read. It's a business, not a charity.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:13 AM
I could careless about both of them. What goes on in their lives is nothing anyone should really be consern about. They're human, just like us. We all make mistakes. People just need to learn the even famous people are not perfect.

but like i said, i don't give a fuck.

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Because some of the "shit" he or others have done, we care about.

IF he was involved with the dog's fighting, that matters to me.

IF a celebrity or someone else does something that I care about, it impacts me. Hence why I pay attention to their "shit".

But I agree a lot of the time it goes over the top. Like Lindsay Lohan and how much coverage Vick and Pacman are getting.

Media thrives off drama.

So are u going to pay attention to every dog fighter out there?

I think not so get outta here!

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
NO!

Now go make me a sandwich! :D

LOL. I did not know anyone uses that phrase. :lmfao:

YOU DON'T NEED A SANDWICH. YOU NEED TO BE ON A DIET. :yes:

00CelicaGT
07-25-2007, 10:27 AM
who cares about vick. all i know is the falcons suck before and now they're really going to suck with out there #1 player.

Brett
07-25-2007, 10:27 AM

By the way, GOOD FUCKING MORNING! IT'S WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYY!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY! :D

Uhhh dog fighting and killing innoscent dogs is not as you say "Trouble anyone gets into" How do you think thats justified or shouldnt get attention? The man doesnt deserve to have the life he has and people WILL talk about it. The issue is relevant and many people have opinions one way or another.

Lindsey Lohan is another POS that drives drunk non stop, and that again isnt something WE ALL do, so people fuck up, they will do the time and get the negative attention they deserve

Brett
07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
So are u going to pay attention to every dog fighter out there?

I think not so get outta here!

Not all of them but when WE pay his salary, yeah I will pay attention. I go to the games and my money pays for him to have the lifestyle he has and the money he makes, so YEAH WE HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY.

cactusEG
07-25-2007, 12:55 PM
i really dont give a shit about Vic

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM
atlanta will always be known as the bandwagon city or the city with the worst fans and this thread is a perfect example...

Race has alot to do with this....you think if this happened to peyton or maybe even tom brady it would have this much impact on the media? nope.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:06 PM

I have a DIET coke right here.

Check Deez Nutz.

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 01:07 PM

lol wtf

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Race has alot to do with this....you think if this happened to peyton or maybe even tom brady it would have this much impact on the media? nope.

Yep. Don't even play that race shit. I won't hear it. He is a dumb mutherfucker for even being involved. Black or not the person would be going down.

Don't try to hide Vick behind some BS race card.

Ed
07-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Yep. Don't even play that race shit. I won't hear it. He is a dumb mutherfucker for even being involved. Black or not the person would be going down.

though the topic is gettin old i have to agree...

race has nothing to do with this.

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 01:10 PM
haha Vick rolls with DMX

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Not all of them but when WE pay his salary, yeah I will pay attention. I go to the games and my money pays for him to have the lifestyle he has and the money he makes, so YEAH WE HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY.

Too bad your say will never matter!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:13 PM

I will play that race card because it has already been played.....Vick doesn't deserve this treatment because this is only an indictment he's not guilty of anything yet...You have all these atlanta fans mad and NONE of them were there and know whats going on...

right now all the one's that hate vick are the same ones that are slaves to the government and media.....fuck the court system and fuck our media because they intertwine and run parallel togeather and they're both so corrupted and negative...

Vick is a good man, i can't see him doing this shit...sure he has a part in it somehow because the house is under his name but what does a man with a 110 millon dollars need to kill a dog for? pleasure?

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:14 PM

I second that.

Leave it to a black person to bring up the race card.

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Mark Im sorry but this has nothing do with Vick being black.. Black or White wouldnt matter to me or many others, What matters is what he did and what kind of human being he is to be able to do it.

I am still a Falcons fan, people being disgusted with Vick has nothing to do with US AS FANS as you say, We support the team, but anyone with a heart of ANY compasion in thier heart would turn thier back on a man who is involved in this and personally took part and the brutal heartless killings of dogs because they didnt fight as well as he wanted them to.

I dont care what color his ass is, so dont pull the race card on it, Amazes me how when a black guy fucks up, Its a race issue, how do you come up with that? His ass is making 100+ Million in his contract, Black or white that is why he is getting the attention and he is thebiggest name in sports who now is going down as the biggest fuck up to add to his resume, he shoul dbe proud. He let down a whole city, every fan, and let down what decent people stand for, now tell me how him being black affects that?

Leisa
07-25-2007, 01:15 PM
atlanta will always be known as the bandwagon city or the city with the worst fans and this thread is a perfect example...

I dont even wanna hear this race shit coming up... wtf????? thats the first thing is brought up... fucking get over it.. hell yeah, if it was Peyton or Tom Brady or any other white player I feel that it would be dealt the same way... what a crock of shit to pull the race card,... damn!

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:16 PM
but what does a man with a 110 millon dollars need to kill a dog for? pleasure?

Because he is sick, and finds nothing wrong with it, to him its a money making sport, a investment if you want to call it, He makes money off it.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I second that.

Leave it to a black person to bring up the race card.

leave it to a black person to bring up the race card because we are always usually the victims.....

if you guys really want to piss me off....keep talking shit.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:18 PM
I will play that race card because it has already been played.....Vick doesn't deserve this treatment because this is only an indictment he's not guilty of anything yet...You have all these atlanta fans mad and NONE of them were there and know whats going on...

right now all the one's that hate vick are the same ones that are slaves to the government and media.....fuck the court system and fuck our media because they intertwine and run parallel togeather and they're both so corrupted and negative...

Vick is a good man, i can't see him doing this shit...sure he has a part in it somehow because the house is under his name but what does a man with a 110 millon dollars need to kill a dog for? pleasure?

You can't see him doing it?!

Look, I only need two bits of information to make my decision

1. It was his house = he is responsible for what happens there
2. The company was in his name = he is responsible for the company

Right there he has a hand in it. He may not have been there for any day-to-day stuff. It doesn't matter. He was responsible!

See, in the normal world, people have to be responsible for their actions. Some hide behind the money and some hide behind race. Don't try to put him in the later.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:18 PM
You guys are speaking out of your asses...the man isn't guilty yet, the case hasn't gone down yet....he's just being accused right now with no cold hard evidence just "he says she says"

Innocent untill proven guilty in the court of law....

right?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:19 PM
You can't see him doing it?!

Look, I only need two bits of information to make my decision

1. It was his house = he is responsible for what happens there
2. The company was in his name = he is responsible for the company

Right there he has a hand in it. He may not have been there for any day-to-day stuff. It doesn't matter. He was responsible!

See, in the normal world, people have to be responsible for their actions. Some hide behind the money and some hide behind race. Don't try to put him in the later.

I understand he is responsible and he is paying for those actions right now....but if it turns out the he is not guilty then i will laugh at you all! because there is no concrete evidence that he was there....

just like the O.J simpson trial wasn't race related either.... :rolleyes:

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:19 PM
leave it to a black person to bring up the race card because we are always usually the victims.....

Black people were victims a hundred years ago when black people were slaves.

This is 2007 and black people are not slaves anymore.

Black people need to realize that it was the past.

What happened, happened and it's over now.

You people are not always victims!!!! Get that through your head!!!

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:20 PM

What, so all black people are innocent?! because they are black?!

You stepped in your own shit right there. Don't generalize like that. That shit don't fly.

Leisa

you are usually the victim??? what kind of shit is that??? .. everybody knows right from wrong, its up to the person to decide what they wanna do...

PhAtBoYMr2
Black people were victims a hundred years ago when black people were slaves.

This is 2007 and black people are not slaves anymore.

Black people need to realize that it was the past.

What happened, happened and it's over now.

You people are not always victims!!!! Get that through your head!!!

dee i'm going to shutup because i could make you look real stupid right now.... :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:21 PM
I love it how everyone arguing with me right now isn't black

you don't know what i know
you will never feel the pain i have felt
you don't know how i have been treated living in atlanta

you just don't know....

so if you really want to piss me off...keep going

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah he hasnt been proven guilty yet, But look at the facts mark, He OWNED the kennel that supplied the dogs for this.... HELLO!! Thats saying alot. Second, Was his house, and if he expects anyone to believe he is stupid enough to not have ANY clue what goes on at his house.... C'Mon!! Mark you know he is in some way involved and for that he will need to pay. He made the choice to risk his career.... HE made the choice to let his fans down, People like me who suported his career when many said he isnt shit, This has nothing to do with loyal fans, this is a HUMAN DECENCY issue, And I will turn my back on any person BLACK OR WHITE who does this shit, So sue me, I have a heart and find it wrong to support dog fighting but on top of that Drowning, Electrocuting and Body slamming poor animals because he wasnt happy with them so yeah WE ARE THE ONES in the wrong?

Mike Lowrey
I understand he is responsible and he is paying for those actions right now....but if it turns out the he is not guilty then i will laugh at you all! because there is no concrete evidence that he was there....

He is guily at some level, even if it is a small BS charge. He is responsible for what happens in his home. FACT.

You mena the fact that he got away with murder? or what?

Sounds like reverse descrimination to me.

itsjustdee
dee i'm going to shutup because i could make you look real stupid right now.... :goodjob:

Go ahead Mark.

It's an open forum. I said what I had to say so now you can say it.

You opened the race issue, you finish it.

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:23 PM

You and I both know OJ was guilty as fuck and bought his way out of it, Dont act like he didnt kill them white folk!! LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:24 PM
fuck this im not wasting anymore time with this bullshit.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM

you just don't know....

Well there in lies the problem. You are taking your personal experiences and projecting them onto the Vick situation. You are ASSUMING that prejudices that happened to you are happening to him. Key words "You are ASSUMING"

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM

you just don't know....

You're right, I'm not black, but I am a minority.
You are not a victim anymore unless you make yourself the victim.
Race is not always an issue!!!!!!

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM

One more thing. Don't fucking threaten people because we don't share your view. I'm not scared.

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:30 PM
So why does even Al Sharpton not support Vick on this? the one man who cries race on everything even wont back up Vick on this.

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 01:30 PM
OOOH ITS GETTIN GOOD IN HERE

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:31 PM
So why does even Al Sharpton not support Vick on this? the one man who cries race on everything even wont back up Vick on this.

Bwahahaha!

That should be enough to convict right there! LOL

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
OOOH ITS GETTIN GOOD IN HERE

Aw hell, the esses are here. LOL

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Aw hell, the esses are here. LOL

Great. Everyone leave!!! Hurry!!!!

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Great. Everyone leave!!! Hurry!!!!

~Joey voice~

How you doin'

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:42 PM
~Joey voice~

How you doin'

joey's voice really grinds my gears. haha

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 01:43 PM
black folk are always guilty

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:46 PM
black folk are always guilty

lol not all...

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:47 PM
^^ :lmfao:

Mark you know you muh boy, but we disagree on this whole issue.

If he is guilty he deserves to go down and loose everything... of he isnt I will be the first to step up and admit I was wrong, BUT I read the inditement, The Feds found something hardcore in the past 2 weeks because 3 weeks ago they informed the NFL and Falcons he wasnt getting indited, then they went back to his house and now he is, SOMETHING was found.

I will say this, I think he is guilty as fuck but the feds are going after him to get bigger fish, and he will name them to save his ass, trust me on that.

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:48 PM
lol not all...

The light skin ones arent cause they are almost white :lmfao:

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 01:49 PM
lol not all...

Yeah I know, just thought Id throw a racise comment out for the day.

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 01:49 PM
MEXICAN AMERICANS, WE LIKE TO WORK HARD, SO WE GO TO NITE SCHOOL, AND WE TAKE SPANISH

AND GET A B

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:50 PM
The light skin ones arent cause they are almost white :lmfao:

LOL brett you're stupid. haha

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:50 PM
One more thing. Don't fucking threaten people because we don't share your view. I'm not scared.

where do you see any threats rich??!?!! i said don't piss me off because you guys really are....

Have you ever been to a dog fight before? i have been to 2 and i never saw one white person

it was all asians, blacks, and hispanics

the reason i throw the race card around is beacuse of a survey i read...the majority that want vick out are WHITE

the majority that want him to stay are the minorites

do you agree with me there?!?!

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:51 PM
MEXICAN AMERICANS, WE LIKE TO WORK HARD, SO WE GO TO NITE SCHOOL, AND WE TAKE SPANISH

AND GET A B

they are also polluting buford hwy.........

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM
where do you see any threats rich??!?!! i said don't piss me off because you guys really are....

Have you ever been to a dog fight before? i have been to 2 and i never saw one white person

the reason i throw the race card around is beacuse of a survey i read...the majority that want vick out are WHITE

you mean the black people?
becuz i think he's guilty.....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM
and if race wasn't such an issue nowadays why has the word "*****" been banned only in the past month or so?!?!

I really wish there was no rasicm, rich i have met your wife and i know your not a racist person but please understand that racism still exist and sterotypes still exist and are usually true....

thats the problem with america today

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
you mean the black people?
becuz i think he's guilty.....

Your only ASSUMING he's guilty......for what?!?!? because he's black?!!

give me a good reason you think he was guilty dee and i will leave you alone

itsjustdee
and if race wasn't such an issue nowadays why has the word "*****" been banned only in the past month or so?!?!

I really wish there was no rasicm, rich i have met your wife and i know your not a racist person but please understand that racism still exist and sterotypes still exist and are usually true....

that is true as well.

PhAtBoYMr2
just got off the phone with one of my white friends and these were his exact words...

"that ****** is going to burn in hell"

just to give you an idea....

Brett
07-25-2007, 01:54 PM

Well you answered your own question, maybe because WHITE people see a very morally wrong thing with Dog Fighting?? I mean how can you not? How can you justify the sport or the killing of the animals because they loose or dont perform well or die in the ring. You said it yourself its all blacks, Asians, Hispanics who attend them, and people who attend them you could say are as bad as the ones who fight them because you go and support it. M

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 01:55 PM

cause he's black, thats why . You answered your own question!!!

:lmfao:

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:56 PM

OH GOD MARK. DONT BRING UP THE RACIAL ISSUE.

HE'S GUILTY B/C IT WAS ON HIS PROPERTY. HOW COULD HE NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON ON HIS OWN PROPERTY? YOU BUY A HOUSE OUT OF STATE TO DO WHAT WITH? JUST SIT THERE AND ROT? OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!!!

Brett

I will give you 2 and none are cause he is black.

#1. He owns the kennel who supplies the dogs
#2. It all went down at HIS house that he claims he doesnt know what goes on

Do either have to do with race?

thinkfast®
I SEEN 2 ROOSTERS FIGHT IN MY BOY DENNIS YARD THE OTHER DAY, THAT SHIT WAS SWEET SON

PINCHE GALLOS WERE FLYIN IN THE AIR AND SHIT, LIKE 5-6 FEET JUST KICKIN W/ THE CLAWS, WOWZERS

P.S I WON $15 AND FREE MODELO

HalfBaked
07-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Mark, you know they found I think it was 17 dog carcasses on his property...

Even if he wasn't living there at the time, he still is responsible for what happens on his property.

itsjustdee
MARK, HALF YOUR FRIENDS ARE WHITE.
YOU GOING TO BE MAD AT ALL YOUR FRIENDS FOR WANTING VICK TO GO DOWN FOR SOME ILLEGAL DOG FIGHTING?

PhAtBoYMr2
Well you answered your own question, maybe because WHITE people see a very morally wrong thing with Dog Fighting?? I mean how can you not? How can you justify the sport or the killing of the animals because they loose or dont perform well or die in the ring. You said it yourself its all blacks, Asians, Hispanics who attend them, and people who attend them you could say are as bad as the ones who fight them because you go and support it. M

Killing dogs??!?!?! do you understand that in some parts around the world people eat dogs??!?!?

Don't tell me you have never killed an animal before, a spider? an ant? a cockroach are all animals, just because they weren't your pets doesn't mean they weren't alive creatures at one time.

you guys are all hypocrits because i know you eat steak, chicken, fish, and etc..you know how cruel those animals get treated?

when did IA get so many animal activist?!

OneSlow5pt0
vick who has thrown out a 100 millon dollar contract for $20k in dog fighting bets...how fucking dumb is he,

also i dont give rats ass bout that dumbass..i carebout the animals that he has hurt and others has hurt

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:58 PM
MARK, HALF YOUR FRIENDS ARE WHITE.
YOU GOING TO BE MAD AT ALL YOUR FRIENDS FOR WANTING VICK TO GO DOWN FOR SOME ILLEGAL DOG FIGHTING?

dee you don't even know half of my friends...there you go assuming what you don't know again...... :rolleyes:

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 01:59 PM
I SEEN 2 ROOSTERS FIGHT IN MY BOY DENNIS YARD THE OTHER DAY, THAT SHIT WAS SWEET SON

PINCHE GALLOS WERE FLYIN IN THE AIR AND SHIT, LIKE 5-6 FEET JUST KICKIN W/ THE CLAWS, WOWZERS

P.S I WON $15 AND FREE MODELO

SEE THE MEXICANS ARE WRONG FOR FIGHTING ROOSTERS.

IF A MEXICAN GOT CAUGHT DOING IT AND IT WAS BROADCASTED ALL OVER THE NEWS, I DON'T THINK THEY'D SAY "IT'S CUZ I'M MEXICAN!"

IT'S B/C IT WAS WRONG AND PLUS NOT ALL MINORITIES SEE THEMSELVES AS VICTIMS FOR EVERY FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Mark, you know they found I think it was 17 dog carcasses on his property...

Even if he wasn't living there at the time, he still is responsible for what happens on his property.

i understand that matt, but he isn't guilty yet just taking responsibilty for his actions in it....

he doesn't deserve all this shit he is getting from the media and his so called "fans"

I still wear my vick jersey proudly

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 02:00 PM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/hardees_badthings/image/colt_45.jpg

+

http://img.slate.com/media/90/040503_KFC-bucket.jpg

+

http://www.copyright-free-pictures.org.uk/dog-breeds/dogs-fighting.jpg

=

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/apmegasports/200611272048749109957-pf.widec.jpg

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:00 PM
dee you don't even know half of my friends...there you go assuming what you don't know again...... :rolleyes:

PSSHHH...!

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:01 PM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/hardees_badthings/image/colt_45.jpg

+

http://img.slate.com/media/90/040503_KFC-bucket.jpg

+

http://www.copyright-free-pictures.org.uk/dog-breeds/dogs-fighting.jpg

=

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/apmegasports/200611272048749109957-pf.widec.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 02:01 PM
just to let you know my family is haitan and we eat goats, one day they they threw a big party and got a live goat and killed it with there bear hands......

How is that cruel when we use animals as a main source of protein an nutrition

you guys cannot debate me down on this.

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:02 PM
just to let you know my family is haitan and we eat goats, one day they they threw a big party and got a live goat and killed it with there bear hands......

How is that cruel when we use animals as a main source of protein an nutrition

you guys cannot debate me down on this.

GOATS ARE NOT USED AS PETS; DOGS ARE.

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 02:04 PM
ok,phatboy thier is a big difference between killing a animal for food and killing it for pure meanness

PhAtBoYMr2

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

dee you look really stupid right now....im just keeping it real with you. :goodjob:

HalfBaked
Well Vick is in the spotlight, he is a pro athlete, people look up to him. And even being accused of this regardless of who you are, is going to bring bad publicity.

Also if Vick is so innocent about the whole situation why hasn't he come out publicly and made some statements.

Not to mention the whole Vick family has a bad name. His brother is a piece of shit thug. So that doesn't help/

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 02:05 PM
UM ACTUALLY MEXICANS ARE RIGHT FOR FIGHTING ROOSTERS ITS A TRADITION THAT GOES BACK YEARS AND YEARS BACK TO MY OLD GREAT GRANPA JULIO JUAN JOSE DE MOLINA, HE WAS REPPIN PURO PINCHE SINALOA HARDCORE TO THE BONE HAD A ROOSTER CLAW NECKLACE DOWN TO HIS BOLAS SHIT WAS TIGHT

ALSO ITS A FUN FAMILY SPORT LOOK IT UP BEFORE TALKIN CABRONA

PhAtBoYMr2
ok,phatboy thier is a big difference between killing a animal for food and killing it for pure meanness

whats the differnce?!?!? your killing a live being so what does it matter what you do with it after it's dead?!!?!?

thinkfast®
P.S IS "MEANNESS" A FUCKIN WORD??

IM MEXICAN EVEN I KNOW THAT SHIT DONT MAKE SENSE

BOOOOOOOOOOOO GET EM OUTTA HERE

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 02:07 PM
whats the differnce?!?!? your killing a live being so what does it matter what you do with it after it's dead?!!?!?

so u think lighting a cat on fire is the same as shooting a deer and eating it?

thinkfast®
http://www.joenickp.com/images/bling.jpg

POR FAVOR BELIEVE IT

HalfBaked
The difference is what it died for.

Did you just waste its life for your pleasure, or did you waste its life because you need to eat to survive.

Like you said at your goat party, you killed it to eat.

itsjustdee
dee you look really stupid right now....im just keeping it real with you. :goodjob:

HOW AM I LOOKING STUPID RIGHT NOW?

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE RACE CARD....;)

STI LOVER
07-25-2007, 02:08 PM

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

I have a pet goat. his name is wilbur.:lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 02:08 PM
HOW AM I LOOKING STUPID RIGHT NOW?

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE RACE CARD....;)

he pulled the race card:lmfao:

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
UM ACTUALLY MEXICANS ARE RIGHT FOR FIGHTING ROOSTERS ITS A TRADITION THAT GOES BACK YEARS AND YEARS BACK TO MY OLD GREAT GRANPA JULIO JUAN JOSE DE MOLINA, HE WAS REPPIN PURO PINCHE SINALOA HARDCORE TO THE BONE HAD A ROOSTER CLAW NECKLACE DOWN TO HIS BOLAS SHIT WAS TIGHT

ALSO ITS A FUN FAMILY SPORT LOOK IT UP BEFORE TALKIN CABRONA

SHUT UP RICKY. NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOUR PUTO FACE.

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
NO MAMES

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM

Did you just waste its life for your pleasure, or did you waste its life because you need to eat to survive.

exactly

and ur white,so ill rep u

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM
AND WHY YOU TRYNA ACT TOUGH W/ THAT CAPS LOCK, YOU AINT SCARIN NOT A DAMN ONE OF US

TELL HER MARK

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:11 PM
AND WHY YOU TRYNA ACT TOUGH W/ THAT CAPS LOCK, YOU AINT SCARIN NOT A DAMN ONE OF US

TELL HER MARK

SAME TO YOU PUTO.
OOH IM SHAKING CUZ IT'S RICKY AND HE'S TYPING IN CAPS LOCK.

thinkfast®
DAMN SKIPPY

PhAtBoYMr2

well if vick is guilty he made money off the dog fights...you know how much money you can make if you win...In one fight he could probaly pay his food bill for a whole year...so he is eating...

Now if vick killed those dogs and ate them it would be a whole different story....

You do understand that some dogs are killed only because they are hurt so bad in the fight?!?!?!

you understand that sometimes it's better to kill the dog then to let it live in that much pain.....

kinda like if i get shot in the head and if i'm still living i would probaly tell you to pull out your gun and shoot me some more beacuse i know i'm going to die anyways so make sure i have a less painfull death....

OneSlow5pt0
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM
well if vick is guilty he made money off the dog fights...you know how much money you can make if you win...In one fight he could probaly pay his food bill for a whole year...so he is eating...

Now if vick killed those dogs and ate them it would be a whole different story....

You do understand that some dogs are killed only because they are hurt so bad in the fight?!?!?!

you understand that sometimes it's better to kill the dog then to let it live in that much pain.....

kinda like if i get shot in the head and if i'm still living i would probaly tell you to pull out your gun and shoot me some more beacuse i know i'm going to die anyways so make sure i have a less painfull death....

well i hope they light vick on fire:goodjob:

itsjustdee
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM

YEAH BUT WHAT IF HE GOES TO JAIL FOR IT? HOW'S HE GONNA SPEND IT WHILE SITTING HIS PRETTY BUTT IN JAIL?

thinkfast®
07-25-2007, 02:13 PM
YEA MARK ITS USELESS TRYNA EXPLAIN DOG FIGHTS HOMEY, SOME PEOPLE DONT GET IT

IM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT BUT HOW YOU GONNA LET A DOG THAT JUST GOT HIS ASS CHEWED OFF AND EYEBALL HANGIN OUT HIS SOCKET W/ THROAT GUTS COMIN OUT, HOW YOU GONNA LET HIM LIVE? HAVE SOME COMPASSION I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN OLD YELLER

HalfBaked
07-25-2007, 02:14 PM

That is the worst logic ever. Don't fight the fucking dogs and you won't have to kill them.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 02:15 PM
this thread is done....there is already a millon threads about this vick thing so carry it on over there........sorry guys this shit is getting out of hand...if someone besides rich, halfbaked and brett could make some valid points it would stay open but for now.....

carry this on in the other millon vick threads....im sick of this shit.

Brett
07-25-2007, 10:12 PM
So Mark, Your saying these dogs needed to be killed cause they were hurt so bad? So here is an idea, DONT FUCKIN FIGHT THEM AND MAKE THEM KILL/ABOUT KILL THEM SELVES, especially when guess what? ITS A FELONY and it applies to ALL RACES, Not just blacks. Vick knew better. Besides he didnt kill the dogs for loosing, he killed them for not "Testing Well" and it wasnt a bullet to the head, It was Body slamming them, Drowning them, and electrocuting them... JUSTIFY that please, ID LOVE to hear this.

BTLFED
07-25-2007, 10:16 PM

AND GET A B

Sigged! :lmfao:

wantboost
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM

i assume this was in ga. different part of the country different demographics.... if you catch my drift.

Z28
07-25-2007, 10:37 PM
this thread is done....there is already a millon threads about this vick thing so carry it on over there........sorry guys this shit is getting out of hand...if someone besides rich, halfbaked and brett could make some valid points it would stay open but for now.....

carry this on in the other millon vick threads....im sick of this shit.

So you're trying to backpeddle, yet again, just like in all your other threads. See a trend?

If Vick wasn't guilty, then I hope he walks free and has a nice life. I just hope whoever is reponsible is locked up. There, not saying he is guilty, just HOPING whoever is involved is punished.

ShooterMcGavin
07-26-2007, 12:15 AM
i just wanna see him crucified :goodjob:

Slow Motion
07-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Furture M.Y.L.F mmmmmm...............lol

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:02 AM
So Mark, Your saying these dogs needed to be killed cause they were hurt so bad? So here is an idea, DONT FUCKIN FIGHT THEM AND MAKE THEM KILL/ABOUT KILL THEM SELVES, especially when guess what? ITS A FELONY and it applies to ALL RACES, Not just blacks. Vick knew better. Besides he didnt kill the dogs for loosing, he killed them for not "Testing Well" and it wasnt a bullet to the head, It was Body slamming them, Drowning them, and electrocuting them... JUSTIFY that please, ID LOVE to hear this.

These dogs are natural born killers............If you don't train a pitbull it has a chance of killing you or small children..you ever hear those stories about pitbulls killing babies and shit?!?! There is a pitbull ban in some states in america because of these dogs vicious behaviour i could understand if they were fighting poodles and killing them but you can't sit here and tell me that these vicious dogs belong in homes because the could potentially end up doing harm

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:03 AM
So you're trying to backpeddle, yet again, just like in all your other threads. See a trend?

If Vick wasn't guilty, then I hope he walks free and has a nice life. I just hope whoever is reponsible is locked up. There, not saying he is guilty, just HOPING whoever is involved is punished.

backpeddelling?!?!?

I'm just sick of fucking arguing with people who have no fucking idea what there talking about...

I hope who ever is guilty gets punished too, but i can only give you my opnion about mike vick.....he has been a superstar since his freshman year in college, why would he jeaoprodize his career to kill some pitbulls, use common sense people.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:05 AM
i assume this was in ga. different part of the country different demographics.... if you catch my drift.

Your right....but in most cases it's the minorties putting money up and betting on these dogs.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:14 AM
some cold hard facts peoples

1- a pitbull is a very very dangerous dog
2- when mistreated or put in the position to protect or fight....it will come naturally
3- Dog fighting is a known sport outside of america, There is major money worldwide
4- All these people (animal activist) that are complaining about these dogs being mistreated are the same people who eat red meat...and seafood....hypocrits
5- Vick's name was on the house and owned the dog company but he could be telling the truth and really not knowing what was going on, we will soon find out
6-Youve seen vick on the field and you should know how big this guys heart is, ask yourself do you really think he could torture a dog?!?!?!
7- vick is innocent untill proven guilty in the court of law, so why are all his so called "fans" treating him like he did the 9-11 attacks on the towers
8-If you are a falcons fan you should be pulling for vick because if he does go to jail it will fuck up our salary cap for years and years to come
9- People eat dogs in some countries of the world.
10- If you have never been to a dog fight please DO NOT try and debate with me. You will only look fucking stupid

I am not saying dog fighting is right, but there is alot of things we do as americans on the daily basis that isn't right, we fight wars, we steal, we kill, we bomb, we hunt helpless animals for a source of nutrition and food for pleasure

You guys are all some hypocrits if i ever seen them........Dog fighting is natural in dogs, and they usually don't kill eachother unless they have too...esp pitbulls

Brett
07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
These dogs are natural born killers............If you don't train a pitbull it has a chance of killing you or small children..you ever hear those stories about pitbulls killing babies and shit?!?! There is a pitbull ban in some states in america because of these dogs vicious behaviour i could understand if they were fighting poodles and killing them but you can't sit here and tell me that these vicious dogs belong in homes because the could potentially end up doing harm

But see some are but many say and I quote people who breed this dog say if they are pure breeds they are not vicious, the ones that vicious are ones that get bred between thier own fmaily lines, So I am told. I am no pitbull expert but Im just sayin, Still I doubt God put them here for our amusement and to degrade and abuse, ya know? Feel what im sayin? So thats where it comes back to Mike Vick knew it was a felony, He chose that risk and decided his 100+ million dollar career, His 100+ thousand fans, and his team and city were not worth his time, or he would have stayed clear of this.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:20 AM
But see some are but many say and I quote people who breed this dog say if they are pure breeds they are not vicious, the ones that vicious are ones that get bred between thier own fmaily lines, So I am told. I am no pitbull expert but Im just sayin, Still I doubt God put them here for our amusement and to degrade and abuse, ya know? Feel what im sayin? So thats where it comes back to Mike Vick knew it was a felony, He chose that risk and decided his 100+ million dollar career, His 100+ thousand fans, and his team and city were not worth his time, or he would have stayed clear of this.

a pure bred red nose pit bull is probaly the meanest dog in the world next to rotweilers and dobermans, the difference is that rotweilers and dobermans are well trained and very smart....

guys i know ALOT about this subject just from living in New york and owning fighting dogs myself.....Please don't try and debate something you have no idea about

Love you brett, tell your woman i need some oatmel raisin cookies stat!

Brett
07-26-2007, 06:22 AM

1- a pitbull is a very very dangerous dog
2- when mistreated or put in the position to protect or fight....it will come naturally- [
3- Dog fighting is a known sport outside of america, There is major money worldwide
4- All these people (animal activist) that are complaining about these dogs being mistreated are the same people who eat red meat...and seafood....hypocrits
5- Vick's name was on the house and owned the dog company but he could be telling the truth and really not knowing what was going on, we will soon find out
6-Youve seen vick on the field and you should know how big this guys heart is, ask yourself do you really think he could torture a dog?!?!?!
7- vick is innocent untill proven guilty in the court of law, so why are all his so called "fans" treating him like he did the 9-11 attacks on the towers
8-If you are a falcons fan you should be pulling for vick because if he does go to jail it will fuck up our salary cap for years and years to come
9- People eat dogs in some countries of the world.
10- If you have never been to a dog fight please DO NOT try and debate with me. You will only look fucking stupid

I am not saying dog fighting is right, but there is alot of things we do as americans on the daily basis that isn't right, we fight wars, we steal, we kill, we bomb, we hunt helpless animals for a source of nutrition and food for pleasure

You guys are all some hypocrits if i ever seen them........Dog fighting is natural in dogs, and they usually don't kill eachother unless they have too...esp pitbulls

I am a falcons fan, But I cant pull for him if he is guilty just because it will fuck up our season ya know, Morally there is more to this than just a football game.

I eat meat but Mark, You are a very smart guy and you know there is a HUGE difference between eating animals for food and body slamming/drowning/electrocuting a dog because he didnt test well. I dont agree with dog fighting, but honestly thats not what has me pissed off about Vick most, Its the fact that he and others according to the inditement brutally killed them for no other reason than he wasnt happy with how they test? So thats like saying you would drown your kid if the came home with an F on thier test. You gotta see the moral issues here brotha, Again, I dont care what color Vick is, if he was white, Id still be just as disapointed/let down/ashamed that he reps our city and now this city.team/etc is being looked at in such a negative way.

Also most animals when put in a position and thier back is to the wall will protect itself out of instinct, pitbulls just are much stronger dogs then other dogs and alot of animals, But all animals will protect themselves/family before lying down without a fight, so you cant say they should fight because they protect what matters to them. Feel me? :)

Brett
07-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Please don't try and debate something you have no idea about

Love you brett, tell your woman i need some oatmel raisin cookies stat!

I dont really debate the fighting cause your right I dont know/understand it or how people enjoy seeing 2 animals fight till almost death, But the Killing of atleast 8 dogs that he personally took part in is what I am debating and how for that Vick should pay.

You muh boy!! This wont change anything, I enjoy good debates with people who can stay on track and voice valid intelligent points. :)

If Leisa makes you Oatmeal, she better make me something to!! LMAO

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:27 AM
the only reason why i locked this thread yesterday is because people were coming here making the dumbest points and looking stupid at that...

heres a pic of what these dogs are capable of.....(graphic)

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icbirmingham/nov2006/8/6/290A5637-D45A-6528-A82666458CFF6E77.jpg

http://www.emedicine.com/ped/images/2963DSCF1396.JPG

http://www.leerburg.com/Photos/soda1.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:31 AM
These dogs are naturally born killers, naturally born to fight, in the hands of non sympathatic people or if they were raised in the wild.....thats all they understand how to do.....IS KILL

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Phatboymr2- 1,234
IA- 3

Brett
07-26-2007, 06:38 AM
^^ Thats my 3 points right? :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 06:41 AM
^^ Thats my 3 points right? :lmfao:

you, halfbaked and rich :lmfao:

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 06:49 AM
holy shit, this early in the morning and still talking about it? hahahaha

Brett
07-26-2007, 06:50 AM
George, SHUT UP!!! LOL

RandomGuy
07-26-2007, 07:10 AM
george bush doesn't care about black people.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:22 AM
george bush doesn't care about black people.

http://www.willisms.com/archives/kanyewest.gif

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 07:36 AM

You know what I find funny? That word is used more by black people than anyone else. Didn't that word start out as a derogatory term?

Agreed.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:41 AM
You know what I find funny? That word is used more by black people than anyone else. Didn't that word start out as a derogatory term?

Agreed.

The word is just a word and shouldn't carry that much weight but somehow it does over the years...

rich i have alot to explain to you, next time we get togeather i will, i don't want to type what i have to say and have someone else come in here and argue with my perspective on it but just know the word is only magnafied in america.

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 07:45 AM
So Mark, Your saying these dogs needed to be killed cause they were hurt so bad? So here is an idea, DONT FUCKIN FIGHT THEM AND MAKE THEM KILL/ABOUT KILL THEM SELVES,

I understand putting them down to keep them from misery. But the above quote makes even more sense. Later, QD.

The_ CaneCorso
07-26-2007, 07:49 AM
These dogs are naturally born killers, naturally born to fight, in the hands of non sympathatic people or if they were raised in the wild.....thats all they understand how to do.....IS KILL
Go and read the history of the pit bull where it ACTUALLY came from by bloodlines to get where it is now. I think you will be surprised.

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Shut the fuck up, stupid. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 07:53 AM

2- when mistreated or put in the position to protect or fight....it will come naturally

Fighting for you life is a natural instinct in all animal and humans. When a person puts animals into a that situation purposely, that is the problem. Animals will not fight naturally, unless their survival is threatened or they need food.

Um, I am sure they don't take two lobsters and have them fight to the death.

The fact that he owned the house and the dog company makes him responsible. He may not be responsible for everything, but he does have responsibility there.

This is just stupid. I don't have to go to a dog fight to know it is wrong. PERIOD.

It is only natural when their life is threatened. The problem with dog fighting is that the owners are artificially creating a situation where the lives of both dogs are threatened. This causes the dogs to fight to live. That is where it is wrong. You want to advocate dog fighting? Well then junp into the ring with someone else and fight to the death.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Shut the fuck up, stupid. Later, QD.

x2

Nemesis
07-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Go and read the history of the pit bull where it ACTUALLY came from by bloodlines to get where it is now. I think you will be surprised.

haha who let this female in here.

The_ CaneCorso
07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
haha who let this female in here.
Didnt know since Im a girl I had to ask your permission for jack shit. :)

quickdodge®
07-26-2007, 08:05 AM

Yeah, I agree. As a female, you shouldn't have to. But that's life. You do. Later, QD.

jamaicanDM
07-26-2007, 08:08 AM
if u stop going to the games do u think Vick will miss your money? nope.

Kelly
07-26-2007, 08:11 AM
Gez us... These Vick threads are outta control

Today's the trial right?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2007, 08:13 AM

Today's the trial right?

:goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 08:16 AM

Look. Women are not allowed to participate in converations unless they are asked to. You must post tits in order to be asked to speak.

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Gez us...

Does saying "Gez us" instead of "Jesus" help you sleep better at night that you "technically" did not use his nam in vain? :)

Kelly
07-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I guess so... That ok?

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 08:25 AM
I guess so... That ok?

LOL. Yeah.

It just reminded me of when Jessica Simpson used to say "Oh my Gaw" on her show with Nick a while back.

Brett
07-26-2007, 08:43 AM

Today's the trial right?

No today is the day he enters his plea and hears the charges against him formally.

Brett
07-26-2007, 08:43 AM
if u stop going to the games do u think Vick will miss your money? nope.

Nope but if ALL the fans stopped he would, every fan who goes or buys his apparell supports his paycheck.

Kelly
07-26-2007, 08:45 AM
LOL. Yeah.

It just reminded me of when Jessica Simpson used to say "Oh my Gaw" on her show with Nick a while back.

No, it's http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/uniquest1/Jessica%20Simpson/003b877ec1ed730c.gif

Kelly
07-26-2007, 08:46 AM
No today is the day he enters his plea and hears the charges against him formally.

Ah, I see...

Humphrizzle
07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
i hate news..

i hate current events threads on this board.

Mike Lowrey
07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
No, it's http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/uniquest1/Jessica%20Simpson/003b877ec1ed730c.gif

Photobucket owns jo. :D

BTLFED
07-26-2007, 04:47 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen you post! First you blame it on race and now this?! Natural born killers? LOL! So my old dog, which was a rottweiler/pitbull mix was a killer even though when i was married our cat loved him and our chinchillas played around and on him all the time? Give me a fucking break. ANY dog can be a killer, IT'S HOW YOU RAISE IT THAT MATTERS. :rolleyes:

B18c1Turboed
07-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Gee i know we cant ever say the Feds are trying to railroad him, not like they have never done it before

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/26/wrongful.convictions.ap/index.html