PDA

View Full Version : sex lube to block aids and stuffs??

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2007, 08:02 PM
pretty crazy shiat...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22127964-5001028,00.html?from=public_rss

CRXchic19
07-24-2007, 08:05 PM
damn. they can find a way to prevent it, but cant find a cure? hmmm.....

nice find though.... +1

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 08:19 PM
repped... good find

blackshine007
07-24-2007, 08:21 PM
I honestly believe that there's a cure for HIV/AIDS out there. You have to understand that first, the government wouldn't allow anything like that to so much as come to this country. They'll come up with some bullshit excuse as to why it will harm us americans and not harm aussies. They get rich of the sickly. Everytime you buy tylenoyl the government gets a piece of that. Everything that's out is designed to partially cure you, but get you sick from something else. If you were to look at some politicians' stock, it's gonna be in a couple of things. FDA (Food and drug administration) related, and of course a huge sanctioning hosted by the government. I bet we won't hear of it anymore. And if we do, it won't get approve. That's a vital blow to our economy according to them.

BiH1320
07-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Theres a cure for everything.
Just like theres so much more of the world that we havent yet explored.

Hektik
07-24-2007, 08:33 PM
I honestly believe that there's a cure for HIV/AIDS out there. You have to understand that first, the government wouldn't allow anything like that to so much as come to this country. They'll come up with some bullshit excuse as to why it will harm us americans and not harm aussies. They get rich of the sickly. Everytime you buy tylenoyl the government gets a piece of that. Everything that's out is designed to partially cure you, but get you sick from something else. If you were to look at some politicians' stock, it's gonna be in a couple of things. FDA (Food and drug administration) related, and of course a huge sanctioning hosted by the government. I bet we won't hear of it anymore. And if we do, it won't get approve. That's a vital blow to our economy according to them.

hahahahah ......beleive in conspiracies much.....:rolleyes:

blackshine007
07-24-2007, 08:41 PM
hahahahah ......beleive in conspiracies much.....:rolleyes:
When it comes to the government, yes I do. Good example. Bush's approval rating is under 30%. Not a very popular president and leaves evidence behind. Why haven't no one attempted to impeach him? Hell, how'd he make it the second time around? I know it's so much stuff he's aware of. But is too busy trying to protect this country's best interest in the sake of economy that he practically shits on all of us. All in favor of more $$$ in his pocket.

Hell yeah, it's a conspiracy.

Kamikaze
07-24-2007, 08:45 PM
You don't have to believe in conspiracies to realize that if the pharmaceutical companies were really trying to cure you, they'd go out of business.

Hektik
07-24-2007, 08:49 PM
no dont get me wrong im sure theres stuff going on that we have no control over nor do we know about ..I just dont let it bother me much since theres really nothing I myself can do about it...

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 08:52 PM
better go get some aluminum foil and protect your heads! the govt is trying to tap into our minds....haha @ conspiracies

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Theres a cure for everything.
Just like theres so much more of the world that we havent yet explored.
not true, most of the world has been explored, it's the oceans that haven't :yes:

Bballjamal
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
You don't have to believe in conspiracies to realize that if the pharmaceutical companies were really trying to cure you, they'd go out of business.

I know of two 50+yr old doctors who attest to these theories all the time! They say if you ever get a life threatning disease or so on, move to england where the FDA won't govern what can be sold and administered to people in need.....

osnap
07-24-2007, 11:04 PM
OMGALIENSAREREAL.

wait what?