PDA

View Full Version : I got awaken by ghost today.....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 06:28 AM
It's weird...my great aunt died in huntington new york and she died in the house....supposedly the house was haunted so they sold it....

i am staying with her son, my cousin but i consider him my uncle... they have 3 brothers and im staying with jimmy the second of her sons.....

they all sold the house in green lawn and bought new houses 5 minutes away from eachother...

i was awoken this morning and felt nothing but chills and i was in dead sleep but something woke me.....it was a spirt.....

weather or not you belive me or not i know for a FACT it was a ghost just not sure whos ghost it was.......the crazy thing is i walked outside today to smoke a cig and there is a church literally 1 block away from this house....

this isn't my first ghost expereince(sp) and prob won't be my last....

just know that god is real and so our ghost.....now i'm just waiting on my first UFO encounter

RandomGuy
07-24-2007, 06:43 AM
....and that was the first time you sucked a dick for crack

..... but it wouldn't be the last

Brett
07-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Mark and you say the weed doesnt affect you? :lmfao:

Nah I play, I have had times I could swear I feel my Grandmother around me, so I understand ya

BiH1320
07-24-2007, 06:47 AM
....and that was the first time you sucked a dick for crack

..... but it wouldn't be the last

BWHAHAHAHAHA :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 07:08 AM
you guys may joke around about this but fuck you all.....i am going through a low point in my life.

i went into the church and mass is at 8:30 so i will be there

the priest that i will talk to is one of the best in the land....

he will have all my anwsers....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
I called my dad and told him to tell me all he knows about vodoo ( my great grandma was a vodoo priest)

you guys can joke around all the fuck you want but god is no joke.....i will come back hear with anwsers and if your not relgious then sorry for you all.....

may god bless you.

quickdodge®
07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
You know I believe you, Mark. Shit like this happens all the time all over the place. I think it's a good experience, too. Lets you know you've still got family even when they're not physically here, they're still here. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 07:13 AM
You know I believe you, Mark. Shit like this happens all the time all over the place. I think it's a good experience, too. Lets you know you've still got family even when they're not physically here, they're still here. Later, QD.

I can't beleive there is people out there that don't believe in ghost and jesus and god....

they will have a HARD time in the after life...

i am being as real as can be right now.....fuck anyone that doesn't believe this shit...i know what i felt was out of this world....i have never had this feeling before...

hopefully the priest will have anwsers for me.

BiH1320
I believe in ghost's.

PhAtBoYMr2
I am scared shitless right now......just scared of the unkown....scared for all that have died before me.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 07:14 AM
i am going to confession............

Kelly
07-24-2007, 08:04 AM
And pray for Vick too :( :no:

But I feel ya... God is real, no doubt

quickdodge®
07-24-2007, 08:05 AM
God is real, no doubt

Lolol. Later, QD.

SRCRX
07-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I believe in ghost's.

me too, like I say You can not believe in GOD and not the Devil.

So, there are spirts out there, I seen a PIC. of one when I was a
Child in TX. (The 1st. and only time)

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
wow i'm at a loss for words after confession...

supposedly my preist is one of the best in all of new york and i can tell because he anwered alot of questions...

lets just say were in for one hell of a ride....

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2007, 09:15 AM
I beleive bro. My best friend got shot two years ago, and I can feel his presence all the time. I also can feel my grandmother's presence sometimes. It's scary and cool at the same time.

Echonova
07-24-2007, 10:24 AM
he will have all my anwsers....No one has all the anwsers, except for maybe QD. But that's what life is about, a journey. I believe everything happens for a reason. Every experience, good or bad changes you and makes you the person you are. We are all in a contant state of flux, but once you find your path... the trip gets easier. Go with what you know and believe. Never waiver, never back down. No one else's opinion matters. Sounds like the priest gave you a road map, get going.

quickdodge®
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
No one has all the anwsers, except for maybe QD. But that's what life is about, a journey. I believe everything happens for a reason. Every experience, good or bad changes you and makes you the person you are. We are all in a contant state of flux, but once you find your path... the trip gets easier. Go with what you know and believe. Never waiver, never back down. No one else's opinion matters. Sounds like the priest gave you a road map, get going.

Never truer words posted. Especially the part in bold. Seriously, though, that's real shit. That's why I have hard times believing in the Holy Spirit because I have too many questions that will never be answered by anyone here on Earth. I believe, but I just got assloads of questions. But these words make a lot of sense. Later, QD.

silver
07-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah the whole spirit world or ghost thing is cool but creepy at the same time, i have had my share of encounters... some almost unbelievable when i tell the story and some that might could have explanations.. but still all very interesting to say the least...

When my grandmother passed away I swear to this day she visited me before she left. I was at home asleep, it was later at night but only like 10 or so.. and I just woke up out of no where with worry about something.. just didnt have a good feeling. Then just out of no where, it was like there was a presence in the room, something that was comfortable. I almost want to say that I could smell my grandmother in the air, there was always a comfort of the way they smell lol that cheap perfume that made you gag but it was her and was special and comforting lol .. and about 5 minutes later my phone rang and it was my dad telling me that she had passed about five minutes ago.. was the coolest thing ever, not her passing, but soon as he told me that I didn't cry cause I knew she was just there and saying good bye...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah the whole spirit world or ghost thing is cool but creepy at the same time, i have had my share of encounters... some almost unbelievable when i tell the story and some that might could have explanations.. but still all very interesting to say the least...

When my grandmother passed away I swear to this day she visited me before she left. I was at home asleep, it was later at night but only like 10 or so.. and I just woke up out of no where with worry about something.. just didnt have a good feeling. Then just out of no where, it was like there was a presence in the room, something that was comfortable. I almost want to say that I could smell my grandmother in the air, there was always a comfort of the way they smell lol that cheap perfume that made you gag but it was her and was special and comforting lol .. and about 5 minutes later my phone rang and it was my dad telling me that she had passed about five minutes ago.. was the coolest thing ever, not her passing, but soon as he told me that I didn't cry cause I knew she was just there and saying good bye...

sorry for the loss but that is a great story but just know she's in a better place now....My preist told me that i will always fear the unkown but the unkown just leaves a chance for discovery....

Everything on the earth has been here since day 1, it was up to us to discover how to make everything...it was up to us to discover how to make weapons of mass destruction and drugs and etc....the materials have always been there....

I pretty much poured my heart out to this man, my father...told him my life story and he thinks i live a great life and he sees it getting very better...i almost want to say he was a fortune teller of some sort....

It's all about keeping everything in balance. Doing whats right for you...then you can help others..

RandomGuy
07-24-2007, 07:56 PM
yeah some crazy stuff is someone on here died like a year ago. Some friends of mine... and he used to go into the garage late at night to smoke right... and on occaision when ppl are chillin around that time in the garage, the lights flick on and off ocaisionally, they used to get freaked out, but now theyre just like thats our homie saying whatsup. crazy stuff eh

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 08:08 PM
randomguy im sending the ghost after you tonight son!

GSRteg®
07-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Some crazy stuff out there. :yes:

RandomGuy
07-24-2007, 08:12 PM
randomguy im sending the ghost after you tonight son!
If you do that i'll put a jihad on you.

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 02:21 AM

btec and tasuki know about me and ghosts all too well. the TV me and my girl bought like 3 months before my homeboy in my sig died and worked fine, until he died. then and since the tv would pop on without warning, there is a [sleep off] function but not a on program for it. but btec/sgt poker and tasuki came by tp pick up some dvd's and with the remotes all on the table(SATELITE, TV & surround) the TV popped on. then the computer started playing twista (jasons fav artist) later on.

there's always things like that happening around me, it freaked them out, but i didnt even bat an eye....was just like " i told you so...."

me and dead people get along well!

i still get whiffs of the perfumes/colognes of friends/family that have passed
regardless of where i am.
just prior to my accident i was talking to my moms and asked if she was wearing granny perfume, cause i smelled it since i was at moms house. she wasnt, but looked at me odd. that day was hella weird anyway...

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 02:35 AM
funny enough, i just got a call from my girlfriend who's away on business in china right now. they are exactly 12hours ahead of us and she had just came back from sight seeing, was talking to a shaman outside of beijing and he asked if she had a younger brother, she doesnt, he said someone with her in life had long hair, was very active and was in the room with her.

jason is younger than me by 1yr, 2 weeks and my girl and him called eachother sis/bro since me and her have been dating ('96) he was the only ball of energy that i know could, sex 2 girls in the same day, go to work, then to run and shoot to hoop and at the end of the night, go out with the boys 'til 5am.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 02:59 AM
you scaring me son!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 03:00 AM
If you do that i'll put a jihad on you.

if you didn't know bush considers haitians a terrorist miltant group in america so you better use your words wisely....we got the french backing us up kid!!!

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 04:01 AM
if you didn't know bush considers haitians a terrorist miltant group in america so you better use your words wisely....we got the french backing us up kid!!!
OH NOES THE FRENCH!!!11!!11!11 lol

lol go to google, type french military victories click im feeling lucky

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 04:10 AM
you scaring me son!! dont be. its nothing really, so long as you dont piss em off. lol!! i've had only one bad ghost experience in my life. that one was bad enough to where i left the house and only was there when the fam was there.

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 04:12 AM
dont be. its nothing really, so long as you dont piss em off.
why do you say that?

have any experience(s) to back that up or are you just fuckin around.

If u were down to get tazed on camera i'm sure you'd be down to piss off a ghost on camera.

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 04:38 AM
my folks and i lived in a house that by '89, when they bought the house, it was already 90+ years old by then. ne-way........what happenned.

for a some time B4 we bought the house, i didnt like it...told my folks that, but we bought it ne-way...we bought the house, i didnt like it and it was like a victorian era house, at least 15ft ceilings on the first level, and 10ft. on all the other floors. i played b-ball during middle school and had early morning practices, so most nights i was home alone 'cause my sister and baby brother were gone, her running the streets and him, at daycare, the parents worked both second and third shift.

at nights, as was common practice for years, i'd wait for dad to come in for lunch, we'd talk then i'd go back to bed. one afternoon, i was home alone and was in the basement office doing homework, i heard the front door(right above my head) open up, heard heavy soled shoes enter and walk slowly into the kitchen. assuming it was my dad i decided to walk to the basement stairs, figuring if it's my dad, he'd come and holla like he normally does, if he had our area to patrol that night.

so i'm standing at the basement stairs looking into the kitchen and i hear the shoes walking from the front door, thru the living/dining areas, thru the small hall that led to the kitchen. as i'm standing there looking up i know i'm hearing the footsteps making their way into the kitchen and shocked i didnt see anything, but yet the feet i heard stoped right at the landing that leads to where i was standing and stop. i was so scared and freaked out trying to work this logic thru my head "uh...theres nobody there, but i heard them STOP RIGHT UP THERE!!" the only thing i could do was back up slowly, watching the stairs the whole time and back into the basement.
then, just as i stood looking toward the steps i couldnt see, i hear the footsteps reverse the pathe they took, ending with the front door opening and closing, me hearing these footsteps the whole time.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 04:40 AM
btw:

I told my dad to tell me everything he knows about vodoo because supposedly there are some vodoo preist in my family some good some bad......I was thinking about switching my religon and becoming a vodoo preist...my dad says that shit is real.

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 04:42 AM
shit old wood planks make noises, specially in an old house mayne.... lol prolly was a chain reaction type noise ya know

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 04:43 AM
there's more things real than unreal, in my eyes. it's already proved by science that our own eyes only process 10% of what we really see.

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 04:48 AM
there's more things real than unreal, in my eyes. it's already proved by science that our own eyes only process 10% of what we really see.
ok so with that said Igot a hypothetical question for you.

Whats one Male figure around the same age who you consider a "bro" someone who you'll do whatever for. And its likewise.

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 04:54 AM
shit old wood planks make noises, specially in an old house mayne.... lol prolly was a chain reaction type noise ya knowold wood planks dont open doors.....that happened more than once.
the last time it happened b4 i refused to be at home unless someone was there was when i was somewhat used to the footstep thingy and got brave, so i followed it. i was in the basement again, heard the footsteps come to the landing leading to the basement, and eventually they began heading back toward the front, i crept up the stairs and walked a little behind the steps as they were heading to the door, but, i swear, this shit took a different turn.

the footsteps took a right at the landing heading to the staircase going tothe upper floors and began going up! i stood by the wall and listened as these same heavy soled shoes creaked each stair, like under some weight, going up. once they got to the top. i heard what it would sound like as if someone gets to the last step and turns around in some TIMBS on hard wood. i stood there looking like :???: and then i heard "boom,boom,boom,boom,boom!!" the damn footstep thingy was running back down the steps !!!

well i lost all of my white "hmm lets see what this is" mentality and the true brotha in me took over......i ran, hearing the footsteps behind me, thru the kitchen, jumped 8 stairs to the landing that led to the back door, and out into the backyard!!! adrenaline still pumpin, i walked along side the house and heard what sounded like the front doors (wooden and screen doors) open and slam shut. when i got onto the porch, and checked the doors they were locked. i was the only one home, i'd locked them when i came in from school.

ahmonrah
07-25-2007, 04:56 AM
ok so with that said Igot a hypothetical question for you.

Whats one Male figure around the same age who you consider a "bro" someone who you'll do whatever for. And its likewise.ummm....a cousin ?

RandomGuy
07-25-2007, 05:08 AM
ummm....a cousin ?
Ok say you and this cousin went to southern sri Lanka, right?

Well you two were walking through the thick forest and a snake jumped out and bit your cousin on the cock.

Would you suck the poison out to save his life?

osnap
07-25-2007, 05:10 AM

Well you two were walking through the thick forest and a snake jumped out and bit your cousin on the cock.

LMFAO :lmfao: reps if i can

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 05:13 AM

*SPITS OUT CEREAL*

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

LIFRL

06SilverBullet
07-25-2007, 06:08 AM
I believe you...I have had some things like that happen to me also...sends a chill up my spine....no joke...

Mark

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 07:49 AM
QD when we going on that ghost hunt fool! we gonna catch these things on video and see if they appear......

Driftk1d350z
07-25-2007, 08:07 AM
QD when we going on that ghost hunt fool! we gonna catch these things on video and see if they appear......

oh! pick me pick me! i wanna go too!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 08:20 AM
oh! pick me pick me! i wanna go too!

We were supposed to have an IA ghost hunt not too long ago.....i guess we will plan it for near halloween, QD has the perfect locations...

Ghostbusters son

Whiteboy™
07-25-2007, 08:32 AM
i want in on the ghost hunt!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-25-2007, 08:54 AM
People Pm QD........he lives for this shit!

06SilverBullet
07-27-2007, 04:30 AM
If I was in GA. I would love to go on this...

Mark

quickdodge®
07-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Lolol. We'll definitely get in something around Halloween, homeboy. Later, QD.

DaMaGe ZWK
07-27-2007, 09:32 AM
hell im in....

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Ghost huntin or not, I don't think you'd see one if you don't believe.

There's a cambodian holiday around october where the spirits in hell are released for one day. For the year, they're basically starved, but at that day food is left outside for them to feast on that night. If you're at a cambodian temple that night, you're able to see them, but if you startle them or one of them, they all disappear and are left with no food.

An uncle of mine, out of the blue, came down from cali to visit his family here in atl. The night he got here, everyone went out for dinner. The next morning, he had a heart attack. Everyone went to the temple to arrange a ceremony. One of the family's close friend, decided to stay back and pray for him. The next morning, he came to our door step and told us that my uncle came to him last night. I said whatever, but He said my uncle told him to let us cremate him with his grey striped suit, his white collared shirt with flower patterns and some other small random items he cherished... we went to the room he passed away in...opened up his UNPACKED suit case and found those exact, described items laid on top of each other.

GIXXERDK
08-20-2007, 01:13 AM

There's a cambodian holiday around october where the spirits in hell are released for one day. For the year, they're basically starved, but at that day food is left outside for them to feast on that night. If you're at a cambodian temple that night, you're able to see them, but if you startle them or one of them, they all disappear and are left with no food.

An uncle of mine, out of the blue, came down from cali to visit his family here in atl. The night he got here, everyone went out for dinner. The next morning, he had a heart attack. Everyone went to the temple to arrange a ceremony. One of the family's close friend, decided to stay back and pray for him. The next morning, he came to our door step and told us that my uncle came to him last night. I said whatever, but He said my uncle told him to let us cremate him with his grey striped suit, his white collared shirt with flower patterns and some other small random items he cherished... we went to the room he passed away in...opened up his UNPACKED suit case and found those exact, described items laid on top of each other.

My Viet friends say the same thing. One claims a lady followed him (and pops out from time to time) since he was a child. Hes a good friend of mine, he wouldnt bull shit about it. I'm more of the "I have to see it/experience it" type.

TheProfiteer
08-20-2007, 01:20 AM
God is real, and ghosts are real but both are not what every one believes them to be.

Remember life is the source of sentience and it is our sentience that what causes us to try to hold on to our individuality to such a point where we come to believe that we exists posthumously.

We are a small part of a large collective, as we live, breed and die, we maintain a cycle that exists beyond time and perception.

hydroshutter
08-20-2007, 01:38 AM
LOL! Not this again.

TheProfiteer
08-20-2007, 01:49 AM
hey man insomnia and weed are not a good combination!

I start spouting some bullshit.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:48 AM

This is actually pretty true. Ghosts can sense these things. Also, if you already come in a non-believer, your mind will automatically block anything out and make other excuses as to what it could be. Now a completely open mind won't just allow you to see them either. Out of my whole life being a believer and the past 6 years being a hunter, I've only seen one one time. Another thing...you can't just go looking and say you're a believer just to see one if you're not a believer. Your mind doesn't work that way as well. Later, QD.