PDA

View Full Version : duluth officer on a power trip...

SicStang03
07-24-2007, 04:16 AM
All you stupid fucks who saw that thread about the duluth cop getting charged with simple battery because of that drunk slut......

check this out

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=972&SectionID=6&SubSectionID=84&S=1

Big J, 1sicklex, d993s, bb6dohcvtec..... get pwnt bitches:idb:

Humphrizzle
07-24-2007, 04:35 AM
why did you call everyone stupid fucks?

Brick
07-24-2007, 04:41 AM
Really though, this guy's going to his 3rd Department in recent years....something has to be up with him beyond what we've seen with this.

Hektik
07-24-2007, 04:41 AM
They never really had a case .. She shouldn't have been in a vehicle's driver seat while drunk period...

SicStang03
07-24-2007, 04:43 AM
I called everyone stupid fucks because they swore he was screwed and wrong for what he did.

He is on his 3rd department.... that is weird but still

DUBSf22c
07-24-2007, 04:45 AM
I called everyone stupid fucks because they swore he was screwed and wrong for what he did.

He is on his 3rd department.... that is weird but still\

we were right!! :goodjob::goodjob:

2.0civic
07-24-2007, 04:45 AM
am i missing something?

DUBSf22c
07-24-2007, 04:51 AM
am i missing something?

your brain..

the other thread

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128346&highlight=duluth

Humphrizzle
07-24-2007, 05:00 AM
so the guy beats a woman for resisting arrest?

gets away with it?

DUBSf22c
07-24-2007, 05:02 AM

gets away with it?

I def didnt see the same video.. what are you watching :thinking:

SicStang03
07-24-2007, 06:22 AM

gets away with it?

I didn't see him beat her. I saw him pull her drunk ass out of the car and arrest her for being a stupid drung slut

RandomGuy
07-24-2007, 06:26 AM
since the justice system proved them wrong, right....?

:no:

The justice system has more holes than a pound of Swiss Cheese.

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2007, 08:05 PM
glad he got off but he's still an ass

LightningSpeed
07-24-2007, 08:12 PM
FUCK THE POLICE

Hektik
07-24-2007, 08:28 PM
FUCK THE POLICE - reps for you dumbass

what you guys seem to not understand is that the whole situation could have been very easily avoided if the lady would have never gotten into the driver seat while intoxicated. regardless of wethere she was there when she got drunk or drove there she was in the driver seat. and on top of that to resist arrest. yes it seemed to have been exessive force but if the officer felt like he was in any danger or any body else was in danger then he did what he thought at the moment to be right.. she did try to drive of which could have endagered other people..

redrumracer
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
i dont think he beat her but if she was a guy would these charges even be brought up?

LightningSpeed
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM
- reps for you dumbass

what you guys seem to not understand is that the whole situation could have been very easily avoided if the lady would have never gotten into the driver seat while intoxicated. regardless of wethere she was there when she got drunk or drove there she was in the driver seat. and on top of that to resist arrest. yes it seemed to have been exessive force but if the officer felt like he was in any danger or any body else was in danger then he did what he thought at the moment to be right.. she did try to drive of which could have endagered other people..

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE

d993s
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM
All you stupid fucks who saw that thread about the duluth cop getting charged with simple battery because of that drunk slut......

check this out

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=972&SectionID=6&SubSectionID=84&S=1

You are one dumb piece of shit. Obviously cops have more connections than your average citizen, so it's not uncommon that they get cleared of a lot of shit they should be held responsible for.
And I said "I HOPE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ..........read it again moron.

And if you'd like to see some first hand "pwnage"........let me know. I'll be more than happy to have someone post up the pics here on IA.

Frög
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
huh wow justin.. it was excessive force..

Frög
07-24-2007, 09:20 PM
he says "get out of the car" 3 times after she is already out.. after pulling her out, she cant move, and she just sits there until the cops drags her by her hair..

Hektik
07-24-2007, 09:24 PM
FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH did i hurt your feelings.. or is it just that time of the month for you... lets see how much you yell fuck the police when a drunk driver hits you or someone you love asshole.... its ok i know you havent changed your blood rag yet go ahead and do so you have my permission...

1SICKLEX
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM

check this out

lol, I forgot all about this. Yeah, its rare for cops to be indicted on anything. Cough COugh Rodney King.....

His 3rd precinct...sigh...
http://www.strk3.com/webimages/cop.jpg

LightningSpeed
07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH did i hurt your feelings.. or is it just that time of the month for you... lets see how much you yell fuck the police when a drunk driver hits you or someone you love asshole.... its ok i know you havent changed your blood rag yet go ahead and do so you have my permission...

hahahah how could i let this hurt my feelings? oh and my family and i actually PAY ATTENTION when we are driving, so how is it possible to miss a swerving dumbass running a red when we are paying attention?? so again FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE

Hektik
07-24-2007, 09:43 PM
hahahah how could i let this hurt my feelings? oh and my family and i actually PAY ATTENTION when we are driving, so how is it possible to miss a swerving dumbass running a red when we are paying attention?? so again FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE

Are you serious?.... Is he serious?........ WTF man I thought I was going to get a decent discussion...

LightningSpeed
07-24-2007, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=Hektik]Are you serious?.... Is he serious?........ WTF man I thought I was going to get a decent discussion...[/QUOTE

i was pretty serious. and what is there to discuss? how FUCKED UP COPS ARE??

sogood
07-24-2007, 10:29 PM
I didn't see him beat her. I saw him pull her drunk ass out of the car and arrest her for being a stupid drung slut

:lmao: You say that now, but you know if that was you being treated like that you'd flip the fuck out.

Regardless of the woman being drunk, there was no need to use that kind of force on her.

Fr33way
07-24-2007, 10:47 PM

Well I guess everyone who was ever in an accident was not paying attention while they were driving. That makes total sense.

Big J
07-24-2007, 10:53 PM
At least I know where he works so I can stay away............... I bet it's just a matter of time before he does it again, especially since he think's he untouchable now

DUBSf22c
07-25-2007, 12:46 AM
he says "get out of the car" 3 times after she is already out.. after pulling her out, she cant move, and she just sits there until the cops drags her by her hair..

watch the video again dumb ass! She resists and even says she is not stopping the car

DUBSf22c
07-25-2007, 12:48 AM

froggy YOUR FACE IS EXCESSIVE FORCE...... he could have used mace os his "big stick":..... frog if this was a guy would you think seriously even question that

DUBSf22c
07-25-2007, 12:50 AM
:lmao: You say that now, but you know if that was you being treated like that you'd flip the fuck out.

Regardless of the woman being drunk, there was no need to use that kind of force on her.

SHE DID WHAT... AND POLLS SAID!!! ----------- RESISTED...... which gives cops the right to use any force necessary

Humphrizzle
07-25-2007, 12:50 AM
i didnt watch it.. i just guessed.

DUBSf22c
07-25-2007, 12:51 AM
i didnt watch it.. i just guessed.

OH WOW REP FOR YOU... HAHAHAHAH WOW....:goodjob::umno::bannana:

SicStang03
07-25-2007, 12:54 AM

TOPHE it was not excessive force because when ANYONE, whether it be male or female resists arrest, the cop can use any force necessary. He only said get out of the car once while she was out... yea stupid. The time he pulled her hair and said get out of the car, she was still hanging on and wouldn't let go.

Yes it is hard to get a cop indicted but he still has a job on the force which def means he wasn't out of line. If the charges had been dropped and he lost his job anyways i would not have posted this.

JUST BECAUSE THIS IS A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN THE COP HAS TO BE A GENTLE AND SHIT WHEN SHE IS RESISTING!!!!!:screwy:

Humphrizzle
07-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Reps for you back.. i never neg rep.. so i guess i'll have to use reverse psychology.

1SICKLEX
07-25-2007, 08:22 AM
TOPHE it was not excessive force because when ANYONE, whether it be male or female resists arrest, the cop can use any force necessary. He only said get out of the car once while she was out... yea stupid. The time he pulled her hair and said get out of the car, she was still hanging on and wouldn't let go.

Yes it is hard to get a cop indicted but he still has a job on the force which def means he wasn't out of line. If the charges had been dropped and he lost his job anyways i would not have posted this.

JUST BECAUSE THIS IS A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN THE COP HAS TO BE A GENTLE AND SHIT WHEN SHE IS RESISTING!!!!!:screwy:
Did you watch the video? The got damn guy is holding her screaming "get out the car" after he has dragged her into the street.

What car is she in, in the middle of the street on your back?