PDA

View Full Version : 1 last wash...

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Prbly the last wash for this baby by me so took few pix...nothing great..couple of quick, slippery, soapy hand pix.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2077.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2083.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2078.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2084.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2080.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/upsidedowndesi/100_2085.jpg

Edit: I just realized that pic 3 and 4 are on exact same spot to the inch...i took first while washing and took second after rinsing the car...no cam stand

Kyle
07-24-2007, 12:05 AM
So sad. It looked nice at BP this saturday. How much is it being sold for?

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:08 AM
So sad. It looked nice at BP this saturday. How much is it being sold for?
Thanks man...where were you? It's going for my asking price...new owner didn't even bother negotiating...he knows he's getting a great deal already.

Kyle
07-24-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks man...where were you? It's going for my asking price...new owner didn't even bother negotiating...he knows he's getting a great deal already.
I dont know how to describe where I was, but I was around. I like it when buyers don't question the asking price, Esp. when its obviously a good deal.

TTaz02
07-24-2007, 12:11 AM

Jecht
07-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I like the fact that the front lip is practically touching the ground in all of those pics.

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:16 AM
I dont know how to describe where I was, but I was around. I like it when buyers don't question the asking price, Esp. when its obviously a good deal.
ya it was bagged 3 days after me posting it up. Lol me not getting my asking price was gonna be my excuse for not selling it, but first offer turned out to be the asking price...talk about irony lol. This car is leaving with good memories and plenty of new ideas. I'll be at bp again this sat...come by and say hello if you spot the car.

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:18 AM
do you live around dacula? i thought i saw your car on 124 the other day. looks good!
i live in grayson and ya it's mostly going up and down 124. Thanks for the compliments

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I like the fact that the front lip is practically touching the ground in all of those pics.
lol it actually gets closer than that when i am pulling in the garage..i'd say only a hair away from the ground.

GSRteg®
07-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Hella of a nice car.

Jecht
07-24-2007, 12:23 AM
lol it actually gets closer than that when i am pulling in the garage..i'd say only a hair away from the ground.

Wow, it must be really annoying trying to drive down some of Atlanta's roads.

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 12:26 AM
i have learned to estimate if a speed bump or a dip is gonna scrub or not just by looking at it...CF is unforgivable.

Kyle
07-24-2007, 12:26 AM
ya it was bagged 3 days after me posting it up. Lol me not getting my asking price was gonna be my excuse for not selling it, but first offer turned out to be the asking price...talk about irony lol. This car is leaving with good memories and plenty of new ideas. I'll be at bp again this sat...come by and say hello if you spot the car.
Nice. Sorry it sold, I'm sure you wanted to keep it. I doubt I will be back at BP soon. My car may be sold soon and I will be back at school

Papa_Smurf
07-24-2007, 02:15 AM
god, i would never have sold a car like that, unless it was killin my money or sumthin.

which i'm guessing is the reason you're selling it?

1NonlyAccord
07-24-2007, 08:27 AM
WOW i would never get rid of a car like that!! sorry for ur lost.may suit this time well.
i kno uv been on IA along time and every1 knows ur car..but +1 for NICE NICE car!!!

sorry again

quickdodge®
07-24-2007, 08:29 AM

It's not that low, man. If you'll notice, his driveway is kind of angled heading into the garage to give it that appearance. The car looks like it actually sits a couple of inches higher on level ground. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
07-24-2007, 08:36 AM
'Twas a nice car to see around some of the local meets!!!

AnthonyF
07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
wow...your drive way sucks. How have u not damaged ur lip?

your car is so pwetty. May I ask why ur selling and what ur next vehicle will be?

AnthonyF
07-24-2007, 08:48 AM
It's not that low, man. If you'll notice, his driveway is kind of angled heading into the garage to give it that appearance. The car looks like it actually sits a couple of inches higher on level ground. Later, QD.

at first I thought he had a jack in the back lifting the rear of the car.

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 11:55 AM
wow...your drive way sucks. How have u not damaged ur lip?

your car is so pwetty. May I ask why ur selling and what ur next vehicle will be?
i am surprised myself that the car makes it down my driveway...lip has chips from driving around the town. I was selling it coz i didn't have a job...2 days after i got deposit on it...i landed a good job...my luck sucks. As of now i'll be in a 2000 GSR (under construction rite now), but will be looking for a EVO, M3, Cobras or something in that range.

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 11:56 AM
ya on a flat road it's about 2-3"s off the ground.

ranj
07-24-2007, 01:38 PM
THAT LOOKS AWESOME MAN!! so sorry to see it go though.

just one question, how did you ever go over a speed bump?

EDIT: Nm.... QD you're a genious!

UpSideDownDesi
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM

lol just got done with a photoshoot today...wait till i post those pix lol. I just saw couple and already droolin

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 03:58 PM

Lolol. After 20 years of lowering, you'd think I'd have it down pat by now. Lolol. Car still looked good, though. Later, QD.