PDA

View Full Version : FUNDRAISER FOR CH@Dbee

Retro
07-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Me and a friend have taken the initiative to start a fundraiser for Chad. Seeing as he will have a lot of medical bills and he will have no car, and possibly no liscence we want to contribute what we can in his time of need. We have oppened a bank account in his name, of which only Chad, myself, and my friend have access to. All the money raised will be distributed as Chad sees fit. The account will be watched carefully, and all donations will be anonymous, unless one wants to state their donation. If you pay using PayPal the money will be directly transfered to the bank account. This will really help Chad in his time of need. Anything will help $5, $10, $15....whatever you can afford. It adds up. Thanks in advance for everyones help. GET WELL SOON CHAD!!!

Bank Branch: Wachovia

Account Name: CH@Dbee

Account#: 1010178513382

PayPal: [email protected]

There is an underscore, like this "chadbee_2007" just cant see it.

To make a donation you can go to any local Wachovia branch and fill out a deposit slip with the above information. Or you can make a PayPal donation if you wish.

Thanks again for everyones help.

Retro
07-23-2007, 07:49 PM
could someone please sticky this thread.....also i talked to chads mom today and hes making a great recovery, hes up walking around and stuff. If he does well today and tomarrow than he could possibly be released tomarrow night.

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:49 PM
repped! this needed to be done.

s13slider®
07-23-2007, 07:50 PM
i dunno what happened and chad and i do not know each other but i gotta fat check comin friday and i will contribute 100 dollars , i know if i was in this time of need god would take care of me and chad will be in my prayers.

KPowerEP3
07-23-2007, 07:52 PM
i dunno what happened and chad and i do not know each other but i gotta fat check comin friday and i will contribute 100 dollars , i know if i was in this time of need god would take care of me and chad will be in my prayers.
Damn, + for that.
I'll be contributing some as well.

The Yousef
07-23-2007, 07:53 PM
stickied

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 07:54 PM
You go Ch@d! Mine franklen already in da' bank for ya sweety! ;)

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 07:55 PM
stickied
Thank you! :)

The Yousef
07-23-2007, 07:57 PM
i get paid friday so that's when my contribution will go forward...

and i'll go ahead and throw in George as a added sexual ( :idb: ) bonus for chaddy...

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 07:57 PM
THANKS GUYS. this will really help.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Im gonna hit up and crew and see what we can all come up with. I already found someone, You will have some money by Wed, latest is Thursday. Keep us updated Richard.

Get well soon Chad.

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 08:05 PM
thats GREAT hes up and walking around.

probably tryna hit on some nurses!!!! he be like " WHAT U WANNA DO?"

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM

:idb: :boobies: :idb::boobies: :idb::boobies: :idb::boobies: :idb::boobies: :idb::boobies: :idb: :idb: thats great!! lmao!!!

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:29 PM
GODBLESS

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
GODBLESS

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Try going to the junkyard and see if they'll let you take anything out of the car and sell it!

I'll try and make some donations but I'm in deep shit with no job myself.

Main thing is, he's doing better.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
GODBLESS

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK...... LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK...... LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK
Hey fuck face, who ever said that accident was street racing related?

You dumb son of a bitch.

Here is some reps.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:42 PM
GODBLESS

Hektik
07-23-2007, 08:45 PM
why dont you link a paypal account to his bank acct so it would be easier for people....

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
PAYPAL COMING SOON. WERE SETTING IT UP.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
GODBLESS

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Listen, this is a thread for ONLY postive input. If you have nothing good to say then GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! This is not about street racing, how it happened or how it did NOT happen. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, MOVE OUT, Hit up on anther thread, This is for Ch@d, only postive and up beat replies. Mods/Admins, please prune thread at will.

Thank you.

1civic
07-23-2007, 08:49 PM

You guys are good Friends to him !!... :goodjob:

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:51 PM
AM DONATING 100 DOLLARS TOMORROW

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:52 PM
CAN SOMEONE POST THE ACCOUNT NUMBER UP FOR SOME REASON I CANT SEE IT

198plus
Go hijack another thread and state you opinion somewhere else :crazy:
LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK...... LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK...... LESSON LEARN TO ALL, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Halfwit
ill pm it to you.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:53 PM
THANKS

SPOOLIN
07-23-2007, 08:54 PM

i was about to say "wheres the paypal", make it easy like that...and you'll prolly get a lot more.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 08:54 PM
ILL TAKE $100.00 TO THE BANK TOMORROW EVERYONE CHAD GET WELL, AN HIT ON SOME THEM FAT CHICKS FOR ME ......

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 08:56 PM
i was about to say "wheres the paypal", make it easy like that...and you'll prolly get a lot more.
thats what i thought too. were setting it up, jsut waiting for it to be confirmed that it will be sent directly to the bank account. ill have it up as soon as i get it.

Retro
07-23-2007, 08:56 PM

yeah as halfwit said were working on that right now, just wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling.

Tech5
07-23-2007, 09:01 PM
hey yall let (pm) me when you get the paypal up, and ill send 150.00 I have that much credit in there, Let me know, casey retro an whom ever is doing the set up on paypal,, thanks

RandomGuy
07-23-2007, 09:02 PM
why don't you link that account to paypal so you can have people donate through paypal and it get automatically deposited into there

but i'll do it next time i go to the wachovia

Chad is the man, hope he's still in the scene when he's better.

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 09:02 PM
ill have it to you when i get it. ill call u.

MaRk2k
07-23-2007, 09:05 PM
yah if u all can get the paypal ill donate to ch@d

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 09:07 PM
were testing it now.

Retro
07-23-2007, 09:08 PM
why don't you link that account to paypal so you can have people donate through paypal and it get automatically deposited into there

thats exactly what we are trying to do.

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:11 PM
were testing it now.
EMPTY YOUR BOX!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 09:11 PM
NO EMPTY YOURS!!!

Retro
07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
NO EMPTY YOURS!!!

lol, ricer

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:14 PM
daumn!!! DONE! :D

Kyle
07-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Always good to see IA come together. Great idea Retro.

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 09:20 PM
PAYPAL- [email protected]

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:20 PM
NO EMPTY YOURS!!!

GO HEAD!!!!!!!! :D

Retro
07-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Always good to see IA come together. Great idea Retro.

with the help of a friend ;)

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 09:40 PM
200.00 tonight, waiting for the rest to transfer i guess will hit in the AM.

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
which account btw?

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
with the help of a friend ;)Richard, ill round up the guys tomorrow. I will than meet up with Jenna, and give her the money so she can meet up with you.

I never spend money on guys, but Chad's a good friend.

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
which account btw?

the one casey texted me with.

Retro
07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
sounds great Alex, i appreciate everyones help on here.

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:46 PM
the one casey texted me with.

hmmm.just checkn

Halfwit
07-23-2007, 09:48 PM
hmmm.just checkn
yeah she sent it to [email protected]

i told her it was ch@ds account, jsut in my name... now i can buy some crack an shit.

5.0ttop
07-23-2007, 09:48 PM
i will be donating as well on friday.... chad seems like a pretty good guy

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 09:49 PM
lol...okey!!! get the goood stuff maine!!!

i told her it was ch@ds account, jsut in my name... now i can buy some crack an shit.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 09:49 PM
sounds great Alex, i appreciate everyones help on here.No problem dude.

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 09:52 PM

:tongue1: shhhh! im going to get chad drunk and have him ass rape you instead! :ninja:

EmminoDaGreat
07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
at least something positive is happening in a shitty situation. You guys are good friends, good job with this shit.

SL33P3R
07-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Wait a minute...let me get this straight. A guy triple flips his setup SRT4 which grips like a mother on local residential streets that he knows, with no other cars involved and you think it was totally by accident? Was their a blow out or deer involved. At least a bikini clad hottie hanging off the back of a pickup? Doesn't sound like it to me. Now don't get me wrong, it's an unfortunate thing to happen and I feel for the guy. But take it from someone who has been driving fast cars from a young age...he should be glad he did not kill himself. He should be twice as glad he did not kill his passenger. He should get down on his hands and knees and thank god he did not take out a young family in oncoming traffic. Donations?!?!? Don't bother...he already got a bigger gift than anyone here can ever give. Hopefully he realizes that already. You can ban this thread, which would be your mistake, but you guys need a reality check here.

I think that post was prolly not needed. Chad is a really good guy. They are doing donations for medical reasons, and Im guessing money for chad to have since he will be out of a job and no car etc. I think this is a great way to raise money for chad. Chad is a great guy, and I hope he recovers fully really fast. Get well chad, I know you will pull through homie:goodjob:

Kyle
07-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Wait a minute...let me get this straight. A guy triple flips his setup SRT4 which grips like a mother on local residential streets that he knows, with no other cars involved and you think it was totally by accident?

This is not the place to discuss how it happened. The point is it happened, and IA is trying to donate to help a good guy.

But take it from someone who has been driving fast cars from a young age...he should be glad he did not kill himself
I'm sure he is glad.

Donations?!?!? Don't bother...he already got a bigger gift than anyone here can ever give. Hopefully he realizes that already.
Great. He is lucky to be alive, but that doesnt mean that donations cannot be made to help him out in a time of need.

Someone ban him, this was a worthless first post so make it his last please. This about chad not your opinion on what happened.

SL33P3R
07-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh ya, and I will be sending money this weekend to support chad

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 10:51 PM
k instead i will post it. dont quote the douche it will be deleted asap hopefully! he will be the one bitchin when he gets injured for whatever reason and will be a broke ass whiney bitch after everything is paid said and done.

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
cccingait -

and this is your 1st post here...and thats what you gotta say......ba'bye!!! see ya!! :no:

MOD ERASE THIS MUTHER!!!

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 10:58 PM
lol rachel take the quote out so when he is erased it wont keep it on the thread ;)

Kyle
07-23-2007, 10:58 PM
k instead i will post it. dont quote the douche it will be deleted asap hopefully! he will be the one bitchin when he gets injured for whatever reason and will be a broke ass whiney bitch after everything is paid said and done.
Okay. If mods erase it I will erase my posts as well. Not trying to make the thread off topic.

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
lol rachel take the quote out so when he is erased it wont keep it on the thread ;)

already done!! great minds think alike!! ;)

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
cccinga, You are a fuckin dumbass.

5.0ttop
07-23-2007, 11:00 PM
ccc you are indeed a true asshole, single car accident severe trauma to both passengers who know what happened? I bet chad himself doesnt even remember. we are doing this not because he asked for it, but because we are a community that needs to suport each other. this is regoddamndiculous

people like you give this place a bad name

quote taken out

Retro
07-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Wait a minute...let me get this straight. A guy triple flips his setup SRT4 which grips like a mother on local residential streets that he knows, with no other cars involved and you think it was totally by accident? Was their a blow out or deer involved. At least a bikini clad hottie hanging off the back of a pickup? Doesn't sound like it to me. Now don't get me wrong, it's an unfortunate thing to happen and I feel for the guy. But take it from someone who has been driving fast cars from a young age...he should be glad he did not kill himself. He should be twice as glad he did not kill his passenger. He should get down on his hands and knees and thank god he did not take out a young family in oncoming traffic. Donations?!?!? Don't bother...he already got a bigger gift than anyone here can ever give. Hopefully he realizes that already. You can ban this thread, which would be your mistake, but you guys need a reality check here.

Dont bother posting if you have no clue what happened, no one needs your 2 cents. "I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you and only you". And my you die a horrible death in the near future. Amen.

"Quote"-Silky Johnson

RachelsStang
07-23-2007, 11:03 PM
BTW, everyone!!!!!

If you post on other forums, PLEASE take the time to copy the first reply with all the information and paste it to your other sites!!! Network!! I have this up on 4 of my sites!!! Thus for, good results!!!!

Keep up the good work work everyone!!!!:goodjob:

rollin_s2k
07-23-2007, 11:06 PM

that would be really cool!!!! i talked to his mom about his finances, his glasses were tore up and he has to get new ones which cost about $200.:goodjob:

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 11:07 PM
damn! 200 from scrappy? ballin! i wish i was.

Scrappy
07-23-2007, 11:08 PM
BTW, everyone!!!!!

If you post on other forums, PLEASE take the time to copy the first reply with all the information and paste it to your other sites!!! Network!! I have this up on 4 of my sites!!! Thus for, good results!!!!

Keep up the good work work everyone!!!!:goodjob:

HELL YEAH! I got more comin for the butthead, just has to wait till morning for them to be allowed. everyone keep it up

cccinga
07-23-2007, 11:11 PM
cccinga, You are a fuckin dumbass.

No, Chad is the fucking dumbass here. Leave my post up, don't threaten to ban anyone with an opinion and perhaps some other forum members with balls will say what the rest of us are thinking and agree with me. Seeya.

rollin_s2k
07-23-2007, 11:12 PM
thanks for everyone's support - this will really help him out!!

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 11:14 PM
No, Chad is the fucking dumbass here. Leave my post up, don't threaten to ban anyone with an opinion and perhaps some other forum members with balls will say what the rest of us are thinking and agree with me. Seeya.say what you want faggot. shit happens, whatever happened happened, why should it matter how it all went down?

You think we give a shit? NO, all we care about is helping out a friend that is in need right now! its not our fault nobody would do this for you... you're a fuckin loser and thats the end of it. You made an account just to post in here? what fuckin moron are you? SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS SOMETHING SMART TO SAY!!!!

peace!

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 11:16 PM
cccinga, born in 64? Fuckin childish bullshit... shut that fuckin mouth before someone does it for you. no bullshit!

ueyedgr8tness
07-23-2007, 11:18 PM

:yes: more like can u help me:jerkit:

Retro
07-23-2007, 11:18 PM
say what you want faggot. shit happens, whatever happened happened, why should it matter how it all went down?

You think we give a shit? NO, all we care about is helping out a friend that is in need right now! its not our fault nobody would do this for you... you're a fuckin loser and thats the end of it. You made an account just to post in here? what fuckin moron are you? SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS SOMETHING SMART TO SAY!!!!

peace!

:smileowne

Retro
07-23-2007, 11:19 PM
cccinga, born in 64? Fuckin childish bullshit... shut that fuckin mouth before someone does it for you. no bullshit!

goddamn, got him again! lol

Scrappy
say what you want faggot. shit happens, whatever happened happened, why should it matter how it all went down?

peace!

:goodjob:

Maniaç
fuck, i was typing it alittle to quickly and fucked shit up.. all over that post.

but whatever, the bitch gets the point.

SL33P3R
07-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I cant belive someone can be so disrespectful to someone like chad with the situation that he is in. That guy is a total douche.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-24-2007, 03:52 AM

WE NEED A REALITY CHECK?!?!?!?!

MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE HAD ABOUT 3-4 REALITY CHECKS ON THIS BOARD IN THE PAST YEAR SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME BULLSHIT! HOWS THIS FOR A FUCKING REALITY CHECK, IA HAS LOST SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN THEIR CARS, I HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE SO YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT TO ANYONE...

GOD SAVED HIS LIFE OF COURSE BUT HE STILL HAS ALOT OF WORK TO DO FROM US,FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS BANNED....

YOUR LUCKY I JUST DON'T HAVE YOUR ASS BANNED RIGHT NOW FOR SPECULATION BECAUSE I DID SAY I WOULD BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T LISTEN....

ONE MORE OUTBURST FROM ANYONE I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THEY CANNOT LOG ONTO THIS SITE.....

Jennnzee
07-24-2007, 09:04 AM
WE NEED A REALITY CHECK?!?!?!?!

MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE HAD ABOUT 3-4 REALITY CHECKS ON THIS BOARD IN THE PAST YEAR SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME BULLSHIT! HOWS THIS FOR A FUCKING REALITY CHECK, IA HAS LOST SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN THEIR CARS, I HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE SO YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT TO ANYONE...

GOD SAVED HIS LIFE OF COURSE BUT HE STILL HAS ALOT OF WORK TO DO FROM US,FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS BANNED....

YOUR LUCKY I JUST DON'T HAVE YOUR ASS BANNED RIGHT NOW FOR SPECULATION BECAUSE I DID SAY I WOULD BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T LISTEN....

ONE MORE OUTBURST FROM ANYONE I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THEY CANNOT LOG ONTO THIS SITE.....

:yes:

SpooL'DGsR
07-24-2007, 03:57 PM
chad is one of my close friends and teammate. i am so happy that everyone is coming together and helping him in his time in need. when i get paid on friday i will definetly deposit something in the account. god bless you chad and all who is helping.

oh yeah and cccinga go fuck yourself bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLo_MKIII
07-24-2007, 05:46 PM
kind of strapped for funds, but i chipped in $5 hopefully that will help atleast a little:goodjob:

Protege79
07-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Another $100 Chad's way from Matt and I, both praying for a quick recovery. :goodjob:

PawnShopCEO
07-24-2007, 08:21 PM
i sent 10$. Even if he was being incredibly irresponsible.. that doesnt mean that he isnt a human being. Everyone makes mistakes.

RachelsStang
07-24-2007, 10:08 PM
A friend of mine that is Iraq right now just donated $100, and said that he would be willing to divert 3 months worth of combat pay! Amazing how people are willing to help out! He read this on one of the sites I post most on.....just damn :)

cccinga
07-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Goodbye IA i am getting banned for good.....

-Phatboymr2 loves you

Retro
07-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Big words Mr.Maniac...I wonder what kind of man stands behind them. That's right, 1964. I was racing cars before you street racers were even born. How about this slick. Try slowing down and, hey, if you are going to drive your car on the steet like you are on a race track an NOT surrounded by innocent drivers (such as your family), go to the attached website and at least learn what you are doing (http://www.skipbarber.com). With a little training, less IA guys would be wrecking their cars and losing their lives because they would realize they are not superheros behind the wheel. Ask Chad. I'll bet he understands. Respect your elders young man!

If you are reading this Chad, seriously, get better soon and drive safe out there...didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Go fuck your mother in the ass.....That is all. :2up:

keevo54
07-24-2007, 10:36 PM
That's right, 1964. I was racing cars before you street racers were even born. How about this slick. Try slowing down and, hey, if you are going to drive your car on the steet like you are on a race track an NOT surrounded by innocent drivers (such as your family), go to the attached website and at least learn what you are doing (http://www.skipbarber.com) (http://www.skipbarber.com).
Respect your elders young man!

Damn gramps do they not show you how to insert a link in the retirement home. GTFO

d993s
07-24-2007, 11:04 PM
No, Chad is the fucking dumbass here. Leave my post up, don't threaten to ban anyone with an opinion and perhaps some other forum members with balls will say what the rest of us are thinking and agree with me. Seeya.

I have the balls you wasted cunt, and would prefer to tell you (make that SHOW YOU) what I think in person, since it would be much easier to get my point across.

AgentEasy
07-25-2007, 08:40 AM
i'll be droppin some in on friday with my check.. just got a raise so i wont miss it.. and chads a good guy ya'll hate this had to happen to him, and it really sucks that he could possibly have more legal problems cause of this.. i know he's been getting pulled over a lot.. i'll probably visisting him once he's out.. and i hope all of you look at yourselves and ask "would i want someone to do this for me?" i know in my case the answer is hell yes.. he needs all the support we can give him..

Nitro
07-25-2007, 09:09 AM
glad to know my homie is back on the come-up ;)

imma drop sumtin in that paypal on friday bro.......

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 09:49 AM
So that faggot cccinga sends me a PM giving me a number to call. Something about if i have something to say, to give him a call. So i did, and the retard gives me the rejection number. Now come on "old" man, don't you think that was kind of childish?

Stupid ass motherfucker... And why the fuck isn't he banned yet?

heres the PM; CCCINGA Asking if you've got something to say?
If you really want to chat, go ahead and call me...

404-260-1318

the request is made but i guess julio and paul are busy......more the reason why i need ban powers....

CSquared
07-25-2007, 11:35 AM
So that faggot cccinga sends me a PM giving me a number to call. Something about if i have something to say, to give him a call. So i did, and the retard gives me the rejection number. Now come on "old" man, don't you think that was kind of childish?

Stupid ass motherfucker... And why the fuck isn't he banned yet?

heres the PM; CCCINGA Asking if you've got something to say?
If you really want to chat, go ahead and call me...

404-260-1318

lol i do believe you were owned... :lmfao:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 11:42 AM
lol i do believe you were owned... :lmfao:As soon as i heard the rejection name, i was like fuck it. I didn't listen to everything.

And owned? I just don't see it.

CSquared
07-25-2007, 11:45 AM
As soon as i heard the rejection name, i was like fuck it. I didn't listen to everything.

And owned? I just don't see it.

For a dude to get that number from a chick and call it... that's pretty sad...

Now for a dude to get that number from a 40 year old man and call it... that's my definition of owned.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 11:52 AM
For a dude to get that number from a chick and call it... that's pretty sad...

Now for a dude to get that number from a 40 year old man and call it... that's my definition of owned.All that PM showed me was that hes a fuckin pussy. Nothing more and nothing less.

And lets stop fuckin up this thread.

jamaicanDM
07-25-2007, 12:31 PM
be home in a couple weeks and wil def. donate to the cause

Reaper
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
after reading all 6 pages so far, this is already adding up quick! Chad you'll have my donation on friday bro! :goodjob:

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 01:54 PM
btw, thanks for all have helped out! Chad has NO idea that we all have done this for him! Its a surprise for him......as we all know, he needs medication getting out of the hospital, new eye glasses, and pay his immediate bills. This will help him get back on his feet...

So, hopefully, when he gets home, and gets online, reads all this, it will put a smile his face!

Chad has lots of friends, but honestly, you dont have to know someone physically to be there for them!!

Real friends help out in a time of need. Physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Thanks again, its awsome to see the community pull togther! :)

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 02:03 PM
she hit it dead on. he will get mad for 10 mins when he finds out and will get over it lol

handa701
07-25-2007, 02:38 PM
YALL IM CHADS CUZIN

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 02:40 PM
YALL IM CHADS CUZIN

LOL IM SORRY UR RELATED TO HIM! :lmfao:

JUST KIDDIN! welcome here... dont tell him yet deal?!:yes:

handa701
07-25-2007, 02:42 PM
OK THATS KOOL LOL I KNO HES CRAZY I WILL GET BANNED BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT STUFF ABOUT CARS IM 12 I WILL GETT BANNED WNAT I BUT I LOVE CARS

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 02:46 PM
we will see what can be done for ya ;) just keep him goin for us man! crazy is being nice. hes chad... that explains it all.

handa701
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
IGHT THXS:goodjob: DUDE MY NAME IS KYLE

Nemesis
07-25-2007, 04:38 PM
haha you cant even spell Honda?

ksniperfox
07-25-2007, 10:12 PM
so theres a fundraiser for this guy who got hurt.

im assuming he didnt have health/full car insurance, and he was driving irresponsibly, hence the reason he is likely going to lose his license, have medical bills, and no car?

i dont know the guy, but he doesnt deserve my money. not one penny. i hope he learned some responsibility though.

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:15 PM

im assuming he didnt have health/full car insurance, and he was driving irresponsibly, hence the reason he is likely going to lose his license, have medical bills, and no car?

i dont know the guy, but he doesnt deserve my money. not one penny. i hope he learned some responsibility though.

Then GTFO-------------> That way....

we dont need yout neg input here. so fuck off. You obviously did not read the whole story or no friend, so therfore you are not needed..ba'-bye

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 10:16 PM

when you get fucked up, your fault or not... dont ask ur family or a single personto help out while you cant work or do shit :goodjob: we are his damn family almost and dont like it get the fuck out:rolleyes: he isnt asking nor does he want ur money. the ones who are giving it are doing it because we give a shit aobut him. fuckin heartless fucker :screwy:

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:18 PM
^got your back gurl! ;)

ksniperfox
07-25-2007, 10:20 PM
he cant afford health/car insurance and is irresponsible with what he does own, which is now nothing.

by donating large sums of money, you're only perpetuating the problem at hand. if people just keep giving him money, why would he ever get a decent job and get his own insurance and act responsibly?

it sounds like chad lived out of his moms basement and spent all his allowance money on a neon with 0 coverage.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
ksniperfox, you're a faggot. All you're saying has no point to it.

ksniperfox
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
i hope the guy gets better. ive been in the hospital before. im sure he will do just fine. i wish him the best of luck..just without my money lol.

CHADbee
07-25-2007, 10:24 PM
he cant afford health/car insurance and is irresponsible with what he does own, which is now nothing.

by donating large sums of money, you're only perpetuating the problem at hand. if people just keep giving him money, why would he ever get a decent job and get his own insurance and act responsibly?

it sounds like chad lived out of his moms basement and spent all his allowance money on a neon with 0 coverage.
hey guess what, i have a 3 beedroom house and use my money to do what makes me happy, how about u STFU and GTFO a thread that was made for MY FRIENDS not HATERS OF IA

my friends are helping me, dont get mad cause nobody would ever give a shit about u.

ksniperfox
07-25-2007, 10:30 PM
hey guess what, i have a 3 beedroom house and use my money to do what makes me happy, how about u STFU and GTFO a thread that was made for MY FRIENDS not HATERS OF IA

my friends are helping me, dont get mad cause nobody would ever give a shit about u.

lol, i think your mom has a 3 bedroom house and you just live in the basement of it. and you wasted all your $ on a neon and didnt invest in good insurance. you sir, are very smart.

it is good that your friends help you, that is what they are there for, no matter what dumbass decisions you decide to make. so good for you. thankfully im not your friend, because i would feel like an idiot if i donated $. im sure all your friends do. i bet theyre thinking 'i bet if chad was smarter, i wouldnt be donating my hard earned $ right now'

fortunately, i am wise enough to NOT get myself into those situations. and if they do happen somehow, i actually hAve planned ahead with insurance, money in the bank, etc etc.

Kyle
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
OMGzors its chadbee. Sorry you have to comeback and deal with faggots like ksniperfox.

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:33 PM
lol, i think your mom has a 3 bedroom house and you just live in the basement of it. and you wasted all your $ on a neon and didnt invest in good insurance. you sir, are very smart.

it is good that your friends help you, that is what they are there for, no matter what dumbass decisions you decide to make. so good for you. thankfully im not your friend, because i would feel like an idiot if i donated $. im sure all your friends do. i bet theyre thinking 'i bet if chad was smarter, i wouldnt be donating my hard earned $ right now'

fortunately, i am wise enough to NOT get myself into those situations. and if they do happen somehow, i actually hAve planned ahead with insurance, money in the bank, etc etc.

damn good thing im not next to you. i would cut your balls off and shove them down your throat to choke on. you have no respect, dont know shit about the situation, just leave! if you dont like what happend or reading, dont bother to enter the thread and reply.

CHADbee
07-25-2007, 10:35 PM

hey guess what u have no clue about my life bitch boy, the situation with my car was a accident u dumb son of a bitch, things happen, im not in the mood to sit here and fight with u over the internet cause cause u upset that people love me and nobody gives a shit about u.

i still have my job at the fastest growing performance clutch company in the world, they told me yeah take 2 months off, get better and come back when ur ready. so in the end go fuck urself buddy, stop getting all butthurt cause nobody gives a shit about u or ur shitty life

CHADbee
07-25-2007, 10:39 PM

wasnt something said about talking shit about stuff u dont know in this thread and tehn getting banned....

NEG REP AND BAN THIS BITCH BOY

and if u want to be a real man wait 2 months till i get my neckbrace off and run off at the mouth to me in person, im at the BP every week, come find me bitch

Kamikaze
07-25-2007, 10:39 PM

You, sir, are a dumbass. Not that I'm saying he made poor decisions, but even if he did in the past, what's it to you? Does it make you jealous that he has friends that don't mind helping him in a time of need? What has happend to people's compassion for others? Why is it no one cares about their fellow man? I guess you're just a prime example of the current state of the human race.

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
\
and if u want to be a real man wait 2 months till i get my neckbrace off and run off at the mouth to me in person, im at the BP every week, come find me bitch

Chads back! :D:cheers:

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 10:46 PM

dude where the fuck are you coming with no insurance? :screwy: did you steal the good shit or what?! cause he has it ya fuckin prick. we are doin what we want with our money. not my fault ur a broke ass bitch who cant afford to pitch in and instead shove a sharp stick up ur ass. its hard earned money that goes to a hard working, determined guy that we are fuckin lucky of knowing and have him back :goodjob: stop tryin to start a chick fight with us cause 90% of this fuckin board loves CHADBEE!!!!:tongue1: damn i missed IA!

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 10:48 PM
wasnt something said about talking shit about stuff u dont know in this thread and tehn getting banned....

NEG REP AND BAN THIS BITCH BOY

nah fuck it just come tomorrow! Ill be there. :goodjob: not chad the whiney bitch

RachelsStang
07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
nah fuck it just come tomorrow! Ill be there. :goodjob: not chad the whiney bitch

i will come with ya...this "lube Tech kid" yeah....ummmmm see profile. whatcha lubn????

Scrappy
07-25-2007, 10:52 PM
1986! i can knock the shit out of him and not go to jail hes legally old enough to learn... :goodjob:

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Chad, ignore that faggot. He wouldn't do shit either way.

sleepys4
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM

You sure do have a lot to say behind the keyboard. Like chad said come out to BP Saturday, it wont be hard to find me i'll be the one with the foot in your ass.

Maniaç
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
You sure do have a lot to say behind the keyboard. Like chad said come out to BP Saturday, it wont be hard to find me i'll be the one with the foot in your ass.Ill be there. I wanna see. lol.

IndianStig
07-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Hope you get better soon and hope this helps out man. I've only met you once or twice but I rather donate to someone I know who will need it, rather then blindly donate.

PSINXS
07-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Another $100 Chad's way from Matt and I, both praying for a quick recovery. :goodjob:
:thinking: :umno:

Retro
07-26-2007, 12:51 AM
check the car pics section for updated pics

scionara
07-26-2007, 06:41 AM

You know what everyones mom and daddy cant buy a BMW for them and give them money and pay for there insurance but im glad yours can so GTFO Bitch and meet us at the BP you got about 100 people that want you there. Do you feel lucky? Even if you did you wouldnt show GTFO

d993s
07-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Who is this "kocksniperfag", and does he want a thorough beating from me as well?

I'll be more than happy to teach him some respect.
Hopefully he will show up.

Psycho
07-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Captain, the gangster levels are critical. The thread can't take much more, or she's gonna blow!!

mrt0mjones
07-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Back to point.

Ksnip - WTF man? Insurance only covers so much, hospital bills are rediculous nowadays. Thats not some cool shit to say dude.

Chad - I heard like one night ago through some guy i work with when i was about to start work.. I was in complete disbelief.. Make a Quick Recovery man, i was about to come down southside and show you the new toy. Let me know how things go, you should have my #

RISKYB
07-28-2007, 11:37 AM
CHAD you should have my donation by wed, the damn bank puts a week hold on all my checks, sorry its takin so long