View Full Version : Made a new myspace since the old one fucked up

2.0civic
07-23-2007, 06:54 PM
here it is bishes

http://www.myspace.com/stevencmartin

hard as hell adding all the fuckers ive lost on my old one

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 06:58 PM
No one cared about your old one. Later, QD.

2.0civic
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
damn you lol

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Aaahahahaha. Good luck with that tumo......oh wait...that's me. Lolol. Later, QD.

Driftk1d350z
07-23-2007, 07:12 PM
yeah mine fucked up too...i just stopped using myspace lol

Fr33way
07-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Who cares?

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:29 PM
www.myspace.com/impreza06wrx (http://www.myspace.com/impreza06wrx)

Hit me up dawg.

The_ CaneCorso
07-23-2007, 10:32 PM
THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT A ACCOUNT ON THERE. Im just dont into the BS and trends.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:33 PM
THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT A ACCOUNT ON THERE. Im just dont into the BS and trends.Who the fuck said you could come back?

GSRteg®
07-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Welcome back lol.

THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT A ACCOUNT ON THERE. Im just dont into the BS and trends.

The_ CaneCorso
07-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Welcome back lol.
Lest someone is nice

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Lest someone is niceShut the fuck up hoe! thats life... deal with it!

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 11:59 PM

:english:

Jecht
07-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Added you for the hell of it, even though I don't use Myspace much anymore.

The_ CaneCorso
07-24-2007, 07:49 AM
:english:
Learn to read

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 09:35 AM

You tell me to learn to read when you're the one that can't use proper English?

I'll help you out:

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT AN ACCOUNT ON THERE. I'm just not into the bullshit and trends.

See, not that hard. :yes:

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 09:48 AM
what happened at MEPS? did they show you the 80k bonus in writing?

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
^ what?

2.0civic
07-24-2007, 04:27 PM
what happened at MEPS? did they show you the 80k bonus in writing?

Not to be a wiseass since you seem to be a military know it all but ive already answered your question twice and im not answering it again since you just want to boast:goodjob:

I start my new job monday.

Since you seem so content on two of my post and didnt want to read except parts of what you wanted to read, feel free to go read the ENTIRE thread:goodjob:

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Not to be a wiseass since you seem to be a military know it all but ive already answered your question twice and im not answering it again since you just want to boast:goodjob:

I start my new job monday.

Since you seem so content on two of my post and didnt want to read except parts of what you wanted to read, feel free to go read the ENTIRE thread:goodjob:

I'm not a military know it all, but I know bs from truth...

I'm in the Army, and YOU were boasting about how you scored so high on your ASVAB and then how you got 80k sign on bonus in WRITING ....and you danced around it about how you haven't gone yet and you are going....

I just wanted to know why you were getting so much over high priority mos's I mean, double and triple over almost all enlistment bonuses

2.0civic
07-24-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm not a military know it all, but I know bs from truth...

I'm in the Army, and YOU were boasting about how you scored so high on your ASVAB and then how you got 80k sign on bonus in WRITING ....and you danced around it about how you haven't gone yet and you are going....

I just wanted to know why you were getting so much over high priority mos's I mean, double and triple over almost all enlistment bonuses

Ok...

As far as my ASVAB score, Theres 2 other people on the board who can vouch for my scores. I have already answered your question though.

I dont know what you make or got offered and frankly, its none of my goddamn business. Please reread the part where i had the paperwork sent to a lawyer for reveiw over the fine print.

Hell if you cant read that part and see the answer i already gave, no wonder you didnt get a high sign on

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok...

As far as my ASVAB score, Theres 2 other people on the board who can vouch for my scores. I have already answered your question though.

I dont know what you make or got offered and frankly, its none of my goddamn business. Please reread the part where i had the paperwork sent to a lawyer for reveiw over the fine print.

Hell if you cant read that part and see the answer i already gave, no wonder you didnt get a high sign on

you are absolutely retarded....I've gotten my sign on, and I've been in the army for awhile now, and part of my job is to help dumbass privates understand mommy and daddy can't help them anymore....I'd have a fucking field day with your ass....

I'm sorry YOU can't read and had to send paperwork off to a lawyer because you can't read for yourself....the military can't make it any easier on what you are getting and how long you are enlisted for....

do me a fucking favor and come to Ft Benning so I can stomp your fucking brains out....because you aren't worth my gas back to ATL to deal with your retarded ass....hopefully you will get fired from your new job and cry about your sad life and try and run away to the army again...maybe the recruiter will wise up and figure out you are a little bitch

btw...I'm so dumb that I have security clearances.....yeah....I must've gotten like a 1 on my asvab

fucksohc
07-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok...

Damn... REPS for OWNING that guy lolol

fucksohc
07-24-2007, 04:58 PM
you are absolutely retarded....I've gotten my sign on, and I've been in the army for awhile now, and part of my job is to help dumbass privates understand mommy and daddy can't help them anymore....I'd have a fucking field day with your ass....

I'm sorry YOU can't read and had to send paperwork off to a lawyer because you can't read for yourself....the military can't make it any easier on what you are getting and how long you are enlisted for....

do me a fucking favor and come to Ft Benning so I can stomp your fucking brains out....because you aren't worth my gas back to ATL to deal with your retarded ass....hopefully you will get fired from your new job and cry about your sad life and try and run away to the army again...maybe the recruiter will wise up and figure out you are a little bitch

HOLY SHIT... thats cold...:cry:

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Damn... REPS for OWNING that guy lolol

who the fuck did he own? pussy made a thread about leaving for the army and then never did....wow....fucker owned me good.

fucksohc
07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
who the fuck did he own? pussy made a thread about leaving for the army and then never did....wow....fucker owned me good.

lol im jus tryin to make ppl feel better..seesh...:screwy:

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM
here's his original thread about his maybe "farewell"

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128292&page=1&pp=20

seems to me you didn't answer ANY of my questions....so please tell me where you explained it to me TWICE....go ahead and insert foot into mouth, and then into your ass

2.0civic
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM

PLEASE MR. YOU'RE MY NATION"S SAVIOR, Show me the FIRST post where i said i was FOR SURE going to join. Quit taking shit out of context.:goodjob:

Im not responding to anymore of your dumbass, jockriding comments anymore since you are obviously STILL too ignorant to look up the answer i have already given you

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 05:09 PM
PLEASE MR. YOU'RE MY NATION"S SAVIOR, Show me the FIRST post where i said i was FOR SURE going to join. Quit taking shit out of context.:goodjob:

Im not responding to anymore of your dumbass, jockriding comments anymore since you are obviously STILL too ignorant to look up the answer i have already given you

ha, you've already been made a bitch, because I pulled the original thread and you never answered shit....

face it, you got called out and didn't have a leg to stand on and just ignored the comment....

do us all a favor and go have some more emo moments and then come cry about it on IA so I can make fun of you some more....

what a douche bag.....I'm glad you didn't join, you'd never make it....we do take the occasional homo, but we don't like bitches

AznTraitor
07-24-2007, 05:12 PM
PLEASE MR. YOU'RE MY NATION"S SAVIOR

dude, I am almost 100% sure you'd wear your uniform to the car meets to try and pick up bitches and get some attention....

I am no savior, I do my job, and I love it....so thats what matters to me....