PDA

View Full Version : fucking ants!

ShooterMcGavin
07-23-2007, 05:30 PM
so i noticed while working on my car yesterday that there were ants crawling around the damn place, well they're still there and starting to work their way in.

i have no food in my damn car, hell i don't even usually eat in there.

hosed it down today and put some pesticide shit on the door sills.

anyone ever run into this kinda bullshit? i have no idea where the hell they're coming from or what they're after but it's pissing me off :2up:

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
I had them bitches coming through my ac vents when those were turned on. Flying ants FTL

Driftk1d350z
07-23-2007, 06:40 PM
lol, i dont have ants in my car but they're in my room...have no clue where they're comming from

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:04 PM
ants suck...

"B"
07-23-2007, 07:05 PM
B putting honey in your passenger seat FTW.

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:16 PM

:no: not cool

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 08:38 PM
lol, i dont have ants in my car but they're in my room...have no clue where they're comming fromI have the same fucking problem.

And the fucked up thing is, when you kill em they're still fucking alive. Fucking have their legs across their chest like a retard still walking around trying to find food.

Damn they piss me off !

RandomGuy
07-23-2007, 08:59 PM
same problem here, i just parked in a sunny parking lot and left it there all day it got pretty damn hot inside i'm sure most of them died ... but i still see some here and there, worst of all they're the little fire ants.... I dont want to spray bugspray bc i hate the smell and dont wanna "huff raid" lolol

ShooterMcGavin
07-23-2007, 11:13 PM
asshat, i would put honey down the cracks on your patio, then we'll see who's got ant problems... :D

2turbo4u
07-23-2007, 11:22 PM
I had the problem before and most recently. I parked my Eclipse over the curb and the bumper was in direct path of there assembly line so naturally some decided to go into the car. Few weeks ago I had a hose hanging down on the ground from my engine and they climbed up the hose and said owned to me. I just got some bug spray and spray around the front window channel were the fender attaches to the body and bingo there gone. I hate ants they just go anywhere they can fit there stupid asses into.