PDA

View Full Version : i need a place to stay.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi everyone, Right now I need a place to crash until I can find a job or until auburn starts. Please email [email protected] if you want ot help a poor guy out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Disconnect your internet.

It'll help towards rent.

Jecht
07-23-2007, 12:52 AM
Why do you need a place to stay?

Anyways, if you are looking to rent a place, PM me. My parents have a nice rental house here in Smyrna that they are trying to find someone to stay in.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Right now i am staying at a an hotel.

Jecht
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Right now i am staying at a an hotel.

Ah. Free internet.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Yea

GSRteg®
07-23-2007, 01:08 AM
GL finding a place :yes:

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Thanks, I am willing to clean do chores, work, yard work, anything.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Right now i am to sleep. Leave messages here or pm. Later.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Ah. Free internet.
Not really. He did pay to stay at the hotel, didn't he? :D

If I had a place to rent out I'd let you stay.

Good luck finding a place.

TheGodfather
07-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Just throwing it out there...not for me, but someone may ask.

Of the things you are willing to do, any involving sexual favors?

fucksohc
07-23-2007, 01:32 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :idb: :idb: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1

Frög
07-23-2007, 01:34 AM

lol im sure..

+2

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 02:32 AM
I've been there... hotel hopping is not fun. Good luck man. If I could, I would help ya out...

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 02:34 AM

lololololol... repped

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-23-2007, 06:33 AM
damn ya'll are fucked up.. but he did say ANYTHING..

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 06:53 AM

Later, QD.

Elbow
07-23-2007, 07:17 AM
good luck

Nemesis
07-23-2007, 07:40 AM
^ ditto.

But in the world we live in, anyone in their right mind doesnt let a stranger stay at their home just like that. And if they do, you probably wouldnt want to stay there anyways.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 10:10 AM
yea but right now i am desprate. (ahh that came out even worst) But yea

"B"
07-23-2007, 10:20 AM
www.motel6.com

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Yea that always an option

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:42 AM
You're a bitch. What kind of man ask people for help?

Nobody is gonna help you out! thats life, the only friends you have are you balls and your job. If you don't have any, you're a worthless sack of shit. being a bitch about it and asking "IA" for help? Grow the fuck up faggot...

If you got into it with your parents thats your problem, grow the fuck up and go back and say you're sorry! No matter what happend, they'll take you back if you say that.... seriously its faggots like you that really piss me off.

And where the fuck are you right now? You're online? Fuckin Loser

Jennnzee
07-23-2007, 10:45 AM
WTF Maniac?? Why are you being such a bitch? Maybe he needs help...more like its OBVIOUS he needs help....dont you think if there was something he could do about it he would already be doing it? GOSH

"B"
07-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Uh oh. Maniac's world is falling apart. All of his "friend's" think he is a bitch.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Jenna / B. Yall faggots don't know shit! thats life. I was brought up like that! thats why im not gonna be a bitch when i grwo up and ask for help. Im not gonna be a loser. When you reach the level of asking for help, like this moron is is doing, then you past being a loser and become a fuckin loser! if the faggot can't hang.. then he needs to drop dead.

im done with this.

SLow_POke
07-23-2007, 10:48 AM
NAW maniac speaks the TRUTH . good guys come in last buddy life hard deal with it .

"B"
07-23-2007, 10:49 AM
I didn't say he was wrong.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:50 AM
NAW maniac speaks the TRUTH . good guys come in last buddy life hard deal with it .W0rd.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Wow bro, sorry to offend you but currently I am looking to a job. I need a place to stay. I am sorry that you feel you have to lash out on some that needs a little help.
I went back to my parents house last night and they would not let me back in. your right it is my problem. right now I am tring to fix that.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Wow bro, sorry to offend you but currently I am looking to a job. I need a place to stay. I am sorry that you feel you have to lash out on some that needs a little help.
I went back to my parents house last night and they would not let me back in. your right it is my problem. right now I am tring to fix that.I said all that i needed to say. I would have said the same thing to any other person.

Good luck, and keep your chin up.

Killer
07-23-2007, 10:55 AM
there is nothing wrong in asking for help.... at all... ya'll need to actually grow up and realize that...

now asking ia for help is stupid... he shoulda kept it a lil more personal like friends and family NOT the internet...

don't get me wrong.. don't be a mooch your whole life... but if you fall, sometimes you need someone to help you back up...

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:56 AM
there is nothing wrong in asking for help.... at all... ya'll need to actually grow up and realize that...

now asking ia for help is stupid... he shoulda kept it a lil more personal like friends and family NOT the internet...

don't get me wrong.. don't be a mooch your whole life... but if you fall, sometimes you need someone to help you back up...You are one of those faggots that will learn the hard way. How to servive in this world.

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Yea well the problem is that I don't have a cell. Most of my friends well, i ask and they couldn't help. So I did what I thought might help. But apparnetly I was wrong. I really didn't want to start a fight with IA members.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Yea well the problem is that I don't have a cell. Most of my friends well, i ask and they couldn't help.Friends? They're not your friends, if not. they would have helped.

You are learning the hard way already bro.

"B"
07-23-2007, 10:58 AM
You are one of those faggots that will learn the hard way. How to servive in this world.

No offense, but you haven't even seen the world, let aloned survived it yet.

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:59 AM
No offense, but you haven't even seen the world, let aloned survived it yet.I grew up like this B. Since i was little my dad always told me this, you don't know what ive been threw. So shut that fuckin mouth.

"B"
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
I grew up like this B. Since i was little my dad always told me this, you don't know what ive been threw. So shut that fuckin mouth.

Fuck you pussy, you are 19. it doesn't matter what the fuck you have been through. It doesn't mean shit to me. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR SURVIVED THE WORLD.

You live with yoru parents for God sake.

Killer
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
You are one of those faggots that will learn the hard way. How to servive in this world.

i've been on my own quite sometime now bub... and i have pride as well... i've done just fine for myself and haven't needed any "help" per say.... unlike most people my age who still live or survive on what their parents give them...

I DON'T! i work and provide for myself.. and have never moved back home...

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Well guys thanks. I am goign toleave the hotel. Peace out everyone.

JackMaster
07-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Maniac is annoying as fuck

esiatlanta
07-23-2007, 12:06 PM

haahahahahahahaahhh........

mxglory258
07-23-2007, 03:40 PM

Nobody is gonna help you out! thats life, the only friends you have are you balls and your job. If you don't have any, you're a worthless sack of shit. being a bitch about it and asking "IA" for help? Grow the fuck up faggot...

If you got into it with your parents thats your problem, grow the fuck up and go back and say you're sorry! No matter what happend, they'll take you back if you say that.... seriously its faggots like you that really piss me off.

That was a hard ass response. For somebody who probably lives with his parents.

"B"
07-23-2007, 03:42 PM
That was a hard ass response. For somebody who probably lives with his parents.

:yes: He does.

mxglory258
07-23-2007, 03:42 PM
:yes: He does.
lol 'nuff said! haha

"B"
07-23-2007, 03:44 PM
When it comes to Maniac, there is no "nuff said". He always comes back for more of a beating. This is why I like him as a message board poster.

mxglory258
07-23-2007, 03:45 PM
When it comes to Maniac, there is no "nuff said". He always comes back for more of a beating. This is why I like him as a message board poster.
Yea, he is kinda good/bad like that isn't he? Once one person is done making a total ass of him, somebody else quickly steps up to do so as well. Of course, 9 times out of 10, he does a damn good job of kicking his own ass too.

"B"
07-23-2007, 03:56 PM
But he has never been owned according to him.

Killer
07-23-2007, 03:57 PM
But he has never been owned according to him.

and everything he says/his buttlovers say... OWNS ALL... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... u get the point.

"B"
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Go figure.

JackMaster
07-23-2007, 07:17 PM
I just find him absolutely annoying... Could any possibly bitch and moan as much as he does. Someone needs to slap him in the back of the head and tell him to shut the fuck up, its just the internet

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Look at my bitches fighting over me. Cuteness

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I just find him absolutely annoying... Could any possibly bitch and moan as much as he does. Someone needs to slap him in the back of the head and tell him to shut the fuck up, its just the internet

I tried to tell him that and he got his panties in a wad. I don't know why though. I thought I was being rather nice... :dunno:

Blitanicle99
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
If I had a bed to crash I would let ya, I dont know you but I wouldnt care. Start going through your phone of all friends haha

The Yousef
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Maniac is annoying as fuck

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:: goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodj ob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers:

btw:

clean IS300....

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 10:42 PM
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:: goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodj ob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers:

btw:

clean IS300....Suck a cack yousef!!!! :tongue1:

S II K
07-23-2007, 11:00 PM

why dont you do yourself a favor and slap yourself with your dads cock you fucking little bitch... this isnt just the internet this is motherfucking IA we stomp on faggots like yourself.

BITCH!

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 11:31 PM
why dont you do yourself a favor and slap yourself with your dads cock you fucking little bitch... this isnt just the internet this is motherfucking IA we stomp on faggots like yourself.

BITCH!

Last time I check, I was logging into a server, posting on a digital database, and not physically talking to anyone because I'm looking at a computer screen. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is still the internet.

Echonova
07-23-2007, 11:33 PM
and everything he says/his buttlovers say... OWNS ALL... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... u get the point. no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... no matter how many times they just say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Hektik
07-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Why not ask for some help getting a job. You might get a better response that way and people wont feel like your trying to mooch.... Just in case anyone is even remotely thinking about helping you out, how about posting an age up and what work experience you have and what you would be willing to do( which should be pretty much anything as long as its legal.haha)..either way good luck...

The Yousef
07-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Last time I check, I was logging into a server, posting on a digital database, and not physically talking to anyone because I'm looking at a computer screen. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is still the internet.

ahahahhaahahahah....repped

Echonova
07-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Why not ask for some help getting a job. You might get a better response that way and people wont feel like your trying to mooch.... Just in case anyone is even remotely thinking about helping you out, how about posting an age up and what work experience you have and what you would be willing to do( which should be pretty much anything as long as its legal.haha)..either way good luck...

Thanks, I am willing to clean do chores, work, yard work, anything. Wow, he will stay at my house, eat my food, watch my TV, use my phone,water and electricity... But will vacuum. Hmmmmm This sounds familiar.... Oh wait, I got married for that. HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahaahhaahahhahaha ha ha ha

ha

gtrmonkey
07-24-2007, 12:23 AM
I willing to do any thing at this point legal. I am not going to stay run up your utlilys instead I will be out most the time looking for a job.

S II K
07-24-2007, 02:07 AM

hey fuck face i said this isnt just the internet its IA...

before you start with your little geek squad bs read carefully you worthless piece of shit.

Killer
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM
^^^ this is one of many "buttlovers" i was speaking of earlier....

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 10:00 AM
hey fuck face i said this isnt just the internet its IA...

before you start with your little geek squad bs read carefully you worthless piece of shit.

Wow, you still aren't very bright, are you? Having to come back with the "fuck face" insult just to make your penis seem bigger, huh? Wrong. I will cock-slap you up and down these forums. This is the fucking internet. IA is an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. Keyword: ONLINE. Online means it takes place ON THE INTERNET. Please, save yourself some humility and don't come back with anything, because the more you claim that this isn't JUST the internet, the dumber you will look.

quickdodge®
07-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Not a damn thing wrong with asking for help. From the right people. I would never think of popping online in a board full of people that I don't know or that doesn't know me asking for it. But for people who haven't really lived a life yet to try to give life lessons...well...... I literally lived on the streets of Atlanta(from Doraville to Atl up and down Buford HWY) for three fucking years because I was "too proud" to ask for help. That got me nowhere fast. No shame in asking. Just who you ask. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
07-24-2007, 10:45 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER RED IN MY LIFE. LOL

S II K
07-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, you still aren't very bright, are you? Having to come back with the "fuck face" insult just to make your penis seem bigger, huh? Wrong. I will cock-slap you up and down these forums. This is the fucking internet. IA is an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. Keyword: ONLINE. Online means it takes place ON THE INTERNET. Please, save yourself some humility and don't come back with anything, because the more you claim that this isn't JUST the internet, the dumber you will look.

After knowing you excist, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. you have no cock to begin with you might want to invest in a little pump you limp dick. now shut the fuck up and go back to molesting yourself before i shit on your existence.

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 02:07 PM
After knowing you excist, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. you have no cock to begin with you might want to invest in a little pump you limp dick. now shut the fuck up and go back to molesting yourself before i shit on your existence.

exsist, not excist. I rest my case.

Evil Goat
07-24-2007, 02:59 PM
i have a few places for rent, they range in price according to the area of town and shelter that you desire. Take your choice and let me know what would work best for you. We can discuss monthly pricing and leasing agreements at that time.

http://inhabitat.com/wp-content/uploads/cute4.jpg

http://ishiyama.arch.waseda.ac.jp/www/homei/02102.jpg

#3 - manager's special this month, a real keeper
http://www.maxwaugh.com/images/misc02/homeless.jpg

#4 - extremely nice community
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2004/01/31/homeless_in_fresno.jpg

#5 - this one may be out of your price range b/c of the view
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Homeless_santa_monica.jpg/800px-Homeless_santa_monica.jpg

http://millais.solent.ac.uk/Urban%20Raw/Underpass-2002AE2.jpg

All 6 options are available for immediate leasing. Contract is required and a downpayment of atleast 6 McDonald's fries and possibly a Burger King chicken sandwich.

Please call 1-888-homless (888-466-5377)

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 03:01 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MR.org again.

I'll get you later. lol

S II K
07-24-2007, 03:02 PM
exsist, not excist. I rest my case.

correct my spelling on this fuck boy....

YOU'RE A FAGGOT!

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 03:05 PM
correct my spelling on this fuck boy....

YOU'RE A FAGGOT!

That's the best you can throw out? :lmfao:

So are you going to give up, or are you going to continue to try to 1-up me with the insults? Right now you seem to be fucking up real badly. All you can come up with is that? Didn't I tell you to give up before you make an ass out of yourself? I'll give you one more warning, and the benefit of the doubt that you will indeed heed said warning. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake twice. We'll see.

S II K
07-24-2007, 03:30 PM
That's the best you can throw out? :lmfao:

So are you going to give up, or are you going to continue to try to 1-up me with the insults? Right now you seem to be fucking up real badly. All you can come up with is that? Didn't I tell you to give up before you make an ass out of yourself? I'll give you one more warning, and the benefit of the doubt that you will indeed heed said warning. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake twice. We'll see.

shut the fuck up you make no sence.

i could also throw out some punches but you're hideing behind a computer you little bitch. quit trying to "own" me itll never work.

btw go scoop up the cream pie your dad left you in your asshole from last night.

Maniaç
07-24-2007, 03:50 PM
lol @ this weak e-battle.

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 03:59 PM
shut the fuck up you make no sence.

i could also throw out some punches but you're hideing behind a computer you little bitch. quit trying to "own" me itll never work.

btw go scoop up the cream pie your dad left you in your asshole from last night.

You're right. I don't have to "own" you. You've done that for me.

On_Her_Face
07-24-2007, 04:04 PM
cripple fight!

ubers2k
07-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Anyway, gtrmonkey...

have you found a place yet? or a job?

Rsxguy
07-25-2007, 12:36 AM
gtrmonkey u should go for #6 LOTTS of space lol

nah but good luck in finding a job man

Hektik