PDA

View Full Version : Some of you may get your wish about your boy QD.......

quickdodge®
07-22-2007, 09:55 PM
And I don't really care, lolol. Most of you know that I've been out of work for a couple of months now and some know that's medical reasons. Even fewer know that it is because it was discovered in a hearing test that I have a tumor in my head. It is between my inner ear and skull bone. It has already eaten completely away, my ear drum in my left ear and has already started to attach itself(eat at) to my skull thus leaving my at the deaf point in my left ear(I have now a hearing aid). It's about the size of a nickel. So now we're to find out in a couple of months if this tumor is cancerous or not. If not, I'll be having the surgery to remove it next summer if all goes well with the tests. What sucks is that now I can't go surfing/swimming anymore because I can't get water in my ears. I think this tumor is also making me much smarter than ever before. I've turned into this super-tumor-genius. It's cool. I can soduko now. So to my "fans" out there, pray for me...lolol. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
07-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Think of it this way.

At meets, you won't have to listen to how fucking annoying hondas sound...

Evil Goat
07-22-2007, 09:57 PM
damn killer, hope all goes well

quickdodge®
07-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Think of it this way.

At meets, you won't have to listen to how fucking annoying hondas sound...

I read ya. It's also helpful at home with the wife and children. Later, QD.

IndianStig
07-22-2007, 10:02 PM
All differences aside, I hope everything turns out well QD. You're an asset to IA and are one of the few "with a working brain."

BTW, its SuDoku, NOT Soduko, Sheesh.

HalfBaked
07-22-2007, 10:03 PM
I read ya.

Nice touch.

quickdodge®
07-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Nice touch.

Lolol. I put read anyway seeing as how I can't hear anyone post. But good looking on that. Later, QD.

thepolecat
07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
you could become a teacher- the kids wont bother you- there are days I wish I was deaf. Good luck and i wish the best for you

Clegger
07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Have you seen Michael Moore's new movie SiCKO?? I just watched it and I def think you should go see it.

Its about how bad our health care system is

Nittanys1
07-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Damn Mike sorry to hear this. Its kinda odd tho, I had a dream this weekend that a friend found out that he had a tumor in his head. dont remember how the dream finished but I wasnt bummed out the next morning so thats a good thing.

Nitro
07-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Yo homie imma call u tomorrow :( you'll be aight bro.......we troopers dawg!!!

quickdodge®
07-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Have you seen Michael Moore's new movie SiCKO?? I just watched it and I def think you should go see it.

Is there subtitles? Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
07-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Hmm I havent met you. I would like to meet you.
I have wings
Meet me in Room 407 on PeachTree Industrial. LOLOLOLOL

But seriously good luck. I hate tumors and cancer because it took too many lives that I knew and loved. Wish they fucking hurry up and find a cure.

Ed
07-22-2007, 10:33 PM
damn bro that sucks... hope everything works out!

collins
07-22-2007, 10:33 PM
mike, best of luck homie. sorry to hear about it!

OneSlow5pt0
07-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Good luck,QD.....ur like a IA fossil(well u and brett)

hey,but least u can e-fight all the IA people still

The Ren
07-22-2007, 10:40 PM
To be as serious as I can be mike.. please keep me updated.. you have my number.. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.. Someone close to me is going through the same thing and I actually can relate..

Whiteboy™
07-22-2007, 10:46 PM
your a dick and all, but good luck with the tumor, hope its not cancer

Frög
07-22-2007, 10:49 PM
i hope all goes well..

amberghini
07-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Hope all goes well for you!

HalfBaked
07-22-2007, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANkMaLJaY4

Lets hope that this is the case...

HalfBaked
07-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Also everyone in this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all rubbing in the fact that you can hear. "Sorry to hear this", "That sucks to hear." You guys are jerks. I bet you tell blind people "see ya later!" I don't see how the half of you can sleep at night.

CRXchic19
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
aside from being a complete asshole sometimes (um....most of the time?),

i wish you all the best and hope everything turns out ok :D

OneSlow5pt0
07-22-2007, 11:11 PM
lol

CRXchic19
07-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Also everyone in this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all rubbing in the fact that you can hear. "Sorry to hear this", "That sucks to hear." You guys are jerks. I bet you tell blind people "see ya later!" I don't see how the half of you can sleep at night.

its ok, the blind people dont see that either....

TIGERJC
07-22-2007, 11:13 PM
damn QD YOUR AGE IS STARTING TO SHOW. I really wish you the best of luck and hopefully everything will turn out for the best

Jecht
07-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Well good luck with it QD.

Frög
07-22-2007, 11:22 PM

:lmfao: +2

BB6dohcvtec
07-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Hope everything turns out for the best and that you'll be ok. :yes:

SampaGuy
07-22-2007, 11:28 PM
And I don't really care, lolol. Most of you know that I've been out of work for a couple of months now and some know that's medical reasons. Even fewer know that it is because it was discovered in a hearing test that I have a tumor in my head. It is between my inner ear and skull bone. It has already eaten completely away, my ear drum in my left ear and has already started to attach itself(eat at) to my skull thus leaving my at the deaf point in my left ear(I have now a hearing aid). It's about the size of a nickel. So now we're to find out in a couple of months if this tumor is cancerous or not. If not, I'll be having the surgery to remove it next summer if all goes well with the tests. What sucks is that now I can't go surfing/swimming anymore because I can't get water in my ears. I think this tumor is also making me much smarter than ever before. I've turned into this super-tumor-genius. It's cool. I can soduko now. So to my "fans" out there, pray for me...lolol. Later, QD.

My mom had the same exact thing. Hers was not cancerous. She had it removed in '98. She did not feel good and had trouble with her balance for about one year after the surgery, but within 5 years she fully recovered and is completely normal now (except for being completely deaf in one ear. she can hear fine through the other one though). Being partially deaf really didnt help when we moved to the united states and had to learn to speak english. she has a pretty rough accent, lol. Good luck to you.

07-22-2007, 11:29 PM
mike, i have always had respect for you and really enjoyed meeting you like, what, 4 years ago. you will be in my prayers. stay up, it always helps. be sure to let me know if you need anything.

ps- if you think he is an ass, you have never met him. one of the truly cool people i have met in the 'car scene.'
(sorry yo hurt your street cred QD)

The Yousef
07-22-2007, 11:33 PM
damn mike...i'm sorry bro...you're in my prayers

Jecht
07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
damn mike...i'm sorry bro...you're in my prayers

Please, you just want to team up with the cancer and go around killing everyone slowly and painfully. :lmao:

J/k Yousef :goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Sucks to read that.

Hopefully, everything will go good.

japan4racing
07-23-2007, 12:45 AM
just think about how good you can sleep with no hearing!!!

hope you get better son! we need your tom foolery around these here parts!

Rsxguy
07-23-2007, 12:45 AM
dam that sucks good luck man

Jecht
07-23-2007, 12:47 AM
just think about how good you can sleep with no hearing!!!

hope you get better son! we need your tom foolery around these here parts!

Well he said it was just one ear... but I have a friend with ear implants and she can just turn them off when she doesn't want to hear anything.

HalfBaked
07-23-2007, 12:47 AM
But on the real Mike, you better get well. I honestly don't feel like having to fill your shoes and punk all these kids.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Well he said it was just one ear... but I have a friend with ear implants and she can just turn them off when she doesn't want to hear anything.
Wow. No offense but damn that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "I dont wanna hear it" when involved in a argument.

Jecht
07-23-2007, 12:50 AM
But on the real Mike, you better get well. I honestly don't feel like having to fill your shoes and punk all these kids.

Don't worry, you do a good enough job of that already. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want to think about how much work that would be.

TheGodfather
07-23-2007, 01:20 AM
Wow, very sorry read this QD. I hope all works out for the best, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Also, from the way the tumor was find and the location, I'm inclined to believe it will not be cancerous. I am no medical professional, but have done plenty of reading on many medical conditions.

Keep your head up man.

Stormhammer
07-23-2007, 01:38 AM
oh man, I'm sorry to hear - as a devoted fan :D I'll pray for ya, hopefully its not cancerous.

Tasuki_Civic
07-23-2007, 02:22 AM
aight DAMMIT QD!! THIS IS AHMONRAH....DONT YOU GO DYING ON ME ON THE REALZ.......

2turbo4u
07-23-2007, 02:45 AM
Damn Q.D can't we find a way to just hate you, but instead we just grow more love for ya bro. How did they do a hearing test to figure it out, wouldn't it be a CAt scan, Mri,to look inside your head?

Slow Motion
07-23-2007, 02:49 AM
Dang, *prays for QD IA's E-thug* You'll be alright man...

Humphrizzle
07-23-2007, 03:09 AM
no one wants you to die.

wanted you to know that.

hope you get better soon and everything works out well with you.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Damn Mike.. I was wondering why you were online more often, but I didn't want to come out and ask what was up.. thats why I was confused when you were talking about coming out to TX in a few when I was out there..

hope all goes well homey

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
mike, i have always had respect for you and really enjoyed meeting you like, what, 4 years ago. you will be in my prayers. stay up, it always helps. be sure to let me know if you need anything.

ps- if you think he is an ass, you have never met him. one of the truly cool people i have met in the 'car scene.'
(sorry yo hurt your street cred QD)

Preciate those words, 3.14159265(sorry to use your full name).

Lolol. No. Yo momma.

DONT YOU GO DYING ON ME ON THE REALZ.......

I can't do that, man. We got too many more challenges left.

How did they do a hearing test to figure it out, wouldn't it be a CAt scan, Mri,to look inside your head?

I had a hearing test as part of the physical for DOT card(you have to have one with CDL). When I failed miserably, I went to an ENT. That's when they sent a microsscope down in my ear and they saw it right behind where my ear drum used to be. Since the drum isn't there, they're able to see on down in my ear like that.

And lolol to you other punks and your jokes, lolol. Thanks for the wishes. I'm heading to Florida now, so see you later. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
07-23-2007, 07:54 AM
mike you my boy,you will be fine!

Kelly
07-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Good luck with everything. I'll keep you in my prayers!

MaRk2k
07-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Damn that sucks alot. i hope u get better asap..

AznTraitor
07-23-2007, 08:07 AM
it's finally happened....your brain took all it could from alot of these retarded noobs and they gave you a fucking tumor! I say you should sue all of them....I mean we have all the documentation we need....it's all here on IA.....fuck you stupid ass noobs! look what you can do! you guys are so god damn dumb you make us smart people get tumors

Killer
07-23-2007, 08:10 AM
GL man! i'll pray for ya! i wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, whether i "e" like them or not!

Vuongy_Dong
07-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Hope all goes well for you QD. you still suck tho.

jamaicanDM
07-23-2007, 08:33 AM
sorry to hear that man hope it all goes well ur way homie

superboost
07-23-2007, 08:38 AM
gotta pray for my nemesis. IA wouldn't be the same without ya. I hope for a fast recovery so you can come back on and be the best asshole you can be. Get well soon man.

civic95
07-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Woah dude this is weird shit. I had a tumor in my left ear too. Luckily they caught it when I was 10, and took it out.

Tracy
07-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Can you still shower?

Killer
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Can you still shower?

he's a trucker.... he didn't do that to begin with!....

j/k it was just to easy...

STI LOVER
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
damn I hope that all goes well man.

P. A.
07-23-2007, 11:07 AM
best of luck, hope everything comes out allright.

2turbo4u
07-23-2007, 11:32 AM
So they still gave you your licence? I pray for you and hope everything goes well for you.

"B"
07-23-2007, 11:36 AM

Damn dude, that sucks; well, not that part about thinking you are getting smarter. hahaha

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
damn it I want a tumor. I want to be as smart as QD... :yes:

but really, let's hope for the best man.

"B"
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
damn it I wanna tumor. I wanna be as smart as QD... :yes:

You couldn't handle it.:tongue1:

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 11:43 AM
You couldn't handle it.:tongue1:

I can't do a test run with the tumor to see the awesomeness that is being a super-tumor-genius like QD?

"B"
07-23-2007, 11:46 AM
You couldn't handle being smart.

owned.

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
You couldn't handle being smart.

owned.

If I could rep you I would.

asshole. :tongue1:

"B"
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
lol

No rep needed.

Revmaynard
07-23-2007, 12:14 PM
I hope everything turns out for the best, my mom's doctor thought she had something similar because she had so many problems with drainage and such out of one ear.

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
So they still gave you your licence? I pray for you and hope everything goes well for you.

Thanks for the prayers but why wouldn't they give me a license? I passed everything. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks to you, chumps for the well-wishes. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-23-2007, 06:13 PM
things happen for a reason

quickdodge®
07-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Not sure what that means. And, from you, don't care. Later, QD.

NevrNufTorq
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Not sure what that means. And, from you, don't care. Later, QD.

i'll be praying for you man!! i too beleive everyhting happens for a reason even though i'm not sure why i've been thru 2 back surgeries and a neck operation but i do beleive God has a purpose for all of it that we may not ever understand or for that matter comprehend! :D :blah:

for his sake i hope his intentions were like mine and if they weren't then one day he'll get what's coming to him. whether you like someone or not i personally dont beleive these situations should be used to harrass someone!! my 2 cents as always fellas! :rolleyes:

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:03 PM
things happen for a reason

aren't tumors usually a bad thing? :thinking:

NevrNufTorq
07-23-2007, 07:07 PM
aren't tumors usually a bad thing? :thinking:
they are but QD is doing what i thnk all of us should do. he's not letting it stop his life and living the best he can thru a bad situation. next thing you know he's gonna be like john travolta in that movie.........

Maniaç
07-23-2007, 07:08 PM
We have already talked about this bro. Keep your head up.

seandonn
07-23-2007, 07:12 PM
good luck loc hope u get better g

ubers2k
07-23-2007, 07:12 PM
they are but QD is doing what i thnk all of us should do. he's not letting it stop his life and living the best he can thru a bad situation. next thing you know he's gonna be like john travolta in that movie.........

I didn't mean that the way it came out. I was just curious about the "everything happens for a reason" post. I know that things happen for a reason, but sometimes I wonder about that when people are put in shitty ass situations, such as this. That's all.

The Yousef
07-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Please, you just want to team up with the cancer and go around killing everyone slowly and painfully. :lmao:

J/k Yousef :goodjob:

that wasn't even being remotely close to being funny....:no:

Seymour222
07-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Really sorry to hear that man. I hope all turns out well. Remember, Depending on how you look at something, No matter how BAD something is, you can reap something just as positive from the situation equal to the negative.

In other words, you can get something positive from the most negative situations. Rock on, like the OG you are.

Tracy
07-24-2007, 01:48 PM
http://www.batlground.com/images/qdsig.jpg

:diespam:

S II K
07-24-2007, 01:53 PM
damn man that sucks...good luck with everything and ill be talking to the man upstairs so that tumor/cancer goes away.

keep us updated.

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Damn man, sorry to read this. keep your head up and be strong

Codeman1407
07-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Even though we haven't met, your posts on here keep me entertained every time i get on (and in suspense every time i post).

Hope everything works out for you.

GirlieZ
07-24-2007, 02:35 PM

dont believe all that MM shit, go get the information from unbiased resources...

even if QD is an asshole you dont wish anything bad like what you got man, hope everything works out...emory is really awesome with stuff like yours, best place in the area, hope your there

04CoorsCan
07-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Dang QD...I'll be honest...I don't like the title to the thread here!!! Hoping the best for you...I had a great Aunt who had I suppose something similar. She is still alive and kicking...and so will you. However, it doesn't hurt to have a few thoughts and prayers thrown your way...so I'll throw in a few good words for ya...we need you around to keep people like me in line!! LOL...good luck dude, we'll break out the Commadore 64 and have "jumpman" whoop that tumors ass....ya dig??!!!

VooDooXII
07-24-2007, 03:06 PM
I hope everything pulls through alright for you man.

:goodjob:

NewGen33
07-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Damn cant imagine ia without a QD, noobs would run wild.

fucksohc
07-24-2007, 03:47 PM
damn son..! that sucks i hope it all gets removed and u make it out okay... heres some reps to make it better...lolol good luck with this man

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
even if QD is an asshole you dont wish anything bad like what you got man,

First off. I'm not an asshole. Second, I don't think he was coming at me with that. Just talking about the health care system of the US. At least that's what I got out of it. I didn't click the link so I don't know.

we'll break out the Commadore 64 and have "jumpman" whoop that tumors ass

What about My Robots?

Thanks to you other dumbasses. Even you, Seymour, lolol. Later, QD.

Kevykev
07-25-2007, 04:22 PM
I'll pray for you Rue.

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Just send me more shrooms. Later, QD.

Kevykev
07-25-2007, 04:25 PM
What if the Shrooms Caused that!

My fault! :)

quickdodge®
07-25-2007, 04:29 PM