PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: 90_ZC, BigDare, Bucky, Konstanin...

EvasiveEF9
07-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Bucky - Skimmed over and saw you need some DA knuckles? Didn't read that far into it, but I've got a set...

Dare - How much was that trac bar? And are you still looking into a rear disc swap? I got one for ya...

90_ZC - I've still got brakes for ya if you want 'em. I also have those door hinges. Get at me about what you wanna do.

Konstantin - Isn't it supposed to be Konstantine? Nonetheless, I've still got that LS motor if you want it. It's just sitting here...and needs to go. Sorry we didn't get to meet up today as planned. I didn't wake up til like 1 or 2, saw you called...a couple times...and I went, "Fuck...not right now..." I ended up getting on ebay, listing a pair of Kenny Chesney tickets for sale, made myself throw up over the back porch, (including whatever was in there left over from last night that didn't go down) and then put myself back to bed... Either way...monday night I gotta finish my mom's car, so I'll be at work til late, but after that, let's do this!

I WANT MY BASEMENT BACK! I've got all this stuff in my garage, plus my car, mom's car, my DA for part out, a friends integra that's getting revamped and redone by me, and then another IA'rs getting a speedo cable done. I WANT MY GARAGE BACK!

The BUCKY
07-22-2007, 08:53 PM
big dare is supposed to have a set for me. if not i will talk to you about yours

EvasiveEF9
07-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Sounds good. I just gotta get this basement clean...

The BUCKY
07-22-2007, 08:55 PM
obd1 dizzy b series. what can you do? or anyone that see this all i need for a running car

EvasiveEF9
07-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I got nothin' in hands, bro..sorry.

Papa_Smurf
07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
PM'd bro!

EvasiveEF9
07-23-2007, 12:02 AM
Got you on the flip.

Bucky, I've got two d-series SOHC ones for OBD0 :)

bigdare23
07-23-2007, 05:33 AM
That traction bar was $300 something shipped, and I do need those brakes but funds are low. They earliest I can get them is around end of August/beginning of Sep.

EvasiveEF9
07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Damn..

well, I've still got 'em to go, LoL. If they don't go, and you're interested, I'm willing to give them to you and trust your word...