PDA

View Full Version : Misc This fucking sucks

koukis14
07-21-2007, 10:14 PM
My ex lied to me three times about a guy so now I am single and depressed. Three years and moving here from PA down the fucking drain. It was all I could do to keep from spitting in her face while she begged me not to go. I hope the pit in my stomach goes away soon......fucking bitches. I gonna go drink it out.

PEACE

thepolecat
07-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Well good luck but after lie 1 you should have been gone.

koukis14
07-21-2007, 10:18 PM

No shit. The good new is I am moving into a HUGE house with my buddy and helping him renovate it. It has a bar......A FUCKING BAR!!

:cheers:

There is a little girl involved in the whole thing too, not mine but i helped raise her and love her like she is.

santacruz77
07-22-2007, 09:55 PM
damn man that sucks. +1 if that makes it better.....

hondab118
07-22-2007, 10:01 PM

Hope it pans out and you do better, and hope the trick burns in hell:goodjob:

cactusEG
07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
My ex lied to me three times about a guy so now I am single and depressed. Three years and moving here from PA down the fucking drain. It was all I could do to keep from spitting in her face while she begged me not to go. I hope the pit in my stomach goes away soon......fucking bitches. I gonna go drink it out.

PEACE

Fuck man srry to hear that sad shit, ... good thing u droped her fast, hey i could help u drink it off lol (trying to cheer u up) do u know the guy??

3kgtdrvr
07-22-2007, 10:17 PM
theres only one cure for depression and its not drinking...its more cowbell*christopher walkin voice* lolol i love that skit

seriously though, that sucks. sorry to hear about that

Kyle
07-22-2007, 10:18 PM

PEACE
Holy hell man, very sorry to hear. Its good you didnt spit in her face, it would have put you on her level. Drink it out man.

Frög
07-22-2007, 10:28 PM
im so sorry man.. after my breakup i had that same pit in my stomach for about two months.. sucks! every night you think of her, every second of the day, almost every dream.. and your situation seems even worst.. the little girl involved and the length of your relationship.. but hey, your done.. fuck her! dont ever go back! i made a mistake to take my ex back once and i regretted it.. she didn't deserve you.. my relationship ended about 3 months ago, and it feels so good to be over her.. and for now, think all the negative things about her, not the good things.. save those for when your completely over her..

hope you feel better soon..

IndianStig
07-22-2007, 10:45 PM
hope you feel better man, fuck them bitches.

thecoolcutter
07-22-2007, 10:59 PM
That really sucks, but it is normal for you to feel that way. Try to focus on YOU now and DON'T soften up go back.

Progress don't Digress. :goodjob:

Frög
07-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Progress don't Digress. :goodjob:

+2

Hulud
07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
learn from your mistakes

ps. if you need a drining buddy lmk lol

Mr2raceworks
07-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Yo no offense, buy why you wanna get online and tell everyone your business???? If I was having girl problems, i would call my friends, not post it up on IA, just seems weird to me. don't take offense to it

Jecht
07-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Yo no offense, buy why you wanna get online and tell everyone your business???? If I was having girl problems, i would call my friends, not post it up on IA, just seems weird to me. don't take offense to it

:thinking:

HalfBaked
07-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Shit son, wish I had seen this earlier, you live nearby I'd have taken ya out and gotten a few drinks with ya.

IndianStig
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
A lot of people have friends on IA. And regardless, its good to vent it out, regardless.

However, after all, girls are fucking weird. Hope you can forget about her and move on with your life. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger bro.

Nittanys1
07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
you should have spit in your face...dont let yourself cave in and call her later tonight or tomorrow...nor answer her calls...

cactusEG
07-25-2007, 09:05 PM
any word on koukis14?

koukis14
07-25-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm still here. I am helping install hardwood floors in the place I am staying at today. My buddy and I are moving into our new place next week when they are done repaving the driveway. Then the work on that place begins so that will take up most of my time outside of work.

The ex and I have been talking, we are working on not screaming at each other when we talk and so far so good. I'm still in a shitty mood and I always thought the espression of "It feels like there is a hole in me" or " I feel empty inside" were gay but it really does feel that way. We are not getting back together anytime soon, but maybe some day if we feel the click again.

Thanks for all the support guys, maybe I will ask a few of you if you want to come to the new place for some poker........it may be a month or two......bring bitches.

cactusEG
07-25-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm still here. I am helping install hardwood floors in the place I am staying at today. My buddy and I are moving into our new place next week when they are done repaving the driveway. Then the work on that place begins so that will take up most of my time outside of work.

The ex and I have been talking, we are working on not screaming at each other when we talk and so far so good. I'm still in a shitty mood and I always thought the espression of "It feels like there is a hole in me" or " I feel empty inside" were gay but it really does feel that way. We are not getting back together anytime soon, but maybe some day if we feel the click again.

Thanks for all the support guys, maybe I will ask a few of you if you want to come to the new place for some poker........it may be a month or two......bring bitches.

glad to hear ur ok. but in my opinion u just need to for get about her 100% or at least try

IndianStig
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
not trying to be an ass. but an ex is an ex for a reason. move on with your life

SEAN
07-25-2007, 11:54 PM
not trying to be an ass. but an ex is an ex for a reason. move on with your life

I totally agree with that statement...I just came out of a 7 year relationship a few months ago that ended very badly...the pit in your stomach hurts but you have to move on and believe the right person is out there for you somewhere...

Princess12
07-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Good luck, and I hope things work out for you!

itsjustdee
07-26-2007, 10:28 AM
it happens. gotta learn to deal with it.
it's not the end of the world.
trust me. things will get better.
just remember WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

HalfBaked
07-26-2007, 10:30 AM
I know bitches, and I play poker! I'm in.

koukis14
07-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I know bitches, and I play poker! I'm in.

Sweet.